All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Family Ch. 05'

by Barber_o_Saville

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

made it to pg3. no rating given that kid is a bitch of a Master. expecting his new slave to take his magical 10in cock first time no problem. I understand this is a story but in real life, I would put that bitch in the fucking hospital for mistreating his slaves. he is giving masters a bad name.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savillealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - sorry for not living up to your expectations. However, you said "I understand this is a story but in real life" In real life - he does not truly exist - he is in my mind. If you do not like the story please don't read it.

Barber_o_Saville

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking Forward

I look forward to your next installment. I pray its not a long wait :)

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69almost 4 years ago
Great story line!

I look forward to more chapters in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please!!:)

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Not this time

I enjoyed reading this story from the beginning (chapter 1) but this chapter was getting to a stage where is was boring and over the top. Yes boring.. just too much sex sex sex all the time constant sex. Bloody hell even with a pack of Viagra I couldn’t fuck half as much make it little bit more realistic. The storyline is getting stale. I suggest if you write anything chapter a bit of variation would be a welcome change. By that I mean. He takes all slaves and kids out and show off this slave with their collars on. Get them out of the house for a change for god sake freshen up the storyline.. Sorry if but that how I see it. I was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But it’s slowly going downhill in my opinion.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleabout 3 years agoAuthor

Aussie1951 - I understand and thank you for your suggestion at heart. I have had a minor set back in my real life. To my readers and followers - I am working a new chapter with your suggestions and comments.

Thank you

Barber

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How the fuck could a perso with her wealth not be in any database with fingerprints or photo id?she has a passport that will have a photo so running her pic through customs would have been a good idea to get her name.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonynous - The mysteries of fiction.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This chapter was good,, yet I don’t understand the uncle jack into this story and yet he is back ,, I hope that he is not going to mess up this story,, so far this has been a solid 4⭐️ series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarber_o_Saville@Barber_o_Saville
I have been criticized by some individuals with no name for my darker side of my stories, honestly constructive criticism is far better than assuming one’s character is not well received - you have not lived in my head, body or soul, you have not walked a mile, yard, foot , or...