Not Your Typical Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, since you put it that way. I guess I will go and sit with Jack and Cindy by the pool. Who's watching the boys during our dinner?"

"Well, Master Slave Becky and Jaxs are with the boys and will be bringing them down for dinner and a family movie. If it pleases Master?"

"OH, Family Movie night. Wonderful idea Janet. I have missed those and I think that from now on Sunday's will be devoted to Family Night and no playing from sun up to sun down. Starting today Family free day and movie night. Everyone will dress according to what I will lay out for my slaves. Jazzy hand me a beer and I will vacate the kitchen."

"Here you are Master. I love you." Jazzy said with a kiss with a smile wider than the Grand Canyon. I kissed her and Janet walking out to the patio and the pool. Cindy was kneeling next to Jack. Jack and I talked about my work, his work, and other non-essential shit. He was looking for a new Harley and I was looking for a new Sailboat. He told me buy a bike it is cheaper in the end and I told him

"Yeah, but you can't tie up naked slaves to a motorcycle and travel anywhere." I said with a laugh.

"True, should remember that." Jack retorted laughing as well. I walked into the house searching for Becky and Janet. I found Becky on her knees sucking on Janet's pussy.

"You two upstairs silently and wait for me by the Master bedroom."

"Yes, Master." They said walking towards the stairs. "Hey Jack you up for a little fun?

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Follow me and bring your slave." We walked up the stair to the Master's bedroom I motioned for the four of them to enter silently and stand over by the window where Jaxs would be able to see them after I removed the hood. Becky, Janet, and Cindy knelt on the floor while Jack leaned back on the doorframe to watch the proceedings. I sat down next to Jaxs head leaned down and whispered.

"My sweet slave, you have made me the happiest Master in the world right now. Not because you are beautiful, not because you are mine, not because you have given me your submission, but because you asked me to breed you. Now, to add to that and make you as horny as you can be I am going to start fucking you. I will keep fucking you until you have had three orgasm from my cock. Understand my college slave?" Jaxs moaned and nodded her head. I climbed onto the bed, lined up my cock with her slick opening, and pushed in about three inches before I removed the gag and the hood. Jaxs blinked adjusting to the light in the room when she noticed everyone. I felt her cunt clamp down on me and her arousal went up a notch or two and I slide into her bottoming out on her cunt.

Whispering to me Jaxs said "Master do all these people need to be in here when you breed me?" I smiled my evil smile.

"Sweet Jaxs of course they do, it is what you crave isn't it? You want an audience witnessing you getting fucked and impregnated by your Master. But you have failed to tell me why you want to be bred now?" As I slide another couple of inches into her wet hole. I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"I am waiting slave. Why the sudden interest in becoming pregnant. Tell me why?" I slapped her left and right breast with my hands knocking the clamps back and forth. Jaxs was beside herself with lust. All she could think about at that moment was "COCK" and how she needed his cock inside of her needy pussy impregnating her.

"Master, I...I...I oh..Master."

"Someone has been harassing you to date or fuck am I right?"

"Yes, Master. I keep telling him I have a boyfriend and that you are only three hours away. He has called my bluff Master. He wants to take me out to dinner, dancing, and whatever later or show him evidence that you exist. I know what the "Whatever later" means he wants to fuck me Sir. I only want your cock or a cock you say I can have and it sure in the fuck isn't his."

"Why didn't you tell me when you came home Friday?" I slammed forward into her soaking pussy, my own hormones starting to get the better of me. The sudden intrusion cause Jaxs to inhale sharply and shuttered as I bottomed out. I pulled back slowly, savoring the velvet wet tight tunnel, until the head of my cock in her entrance and slow even push back into her depths. Jaxs moaned louder as I kept the slow fuck motion. Jaxs could not tell her Master about Jerry because she wanted to fuck him; save for her deep loving devotion to her Master, stopped her. She thought about it, what it would be like to have Jerry fuck her in front of her Master; she was wet thinking about it. Master's slow in and out motion kept Jaxs off balance and she divulged her thoughts to him in front of his deepest trusted family. Looking into her Master's eyes she started to cry and could not stop. These were tears of love, commitment, and devotion from her heart to his bidding. She was in love with her Master and needed to carry his child.

"Master, I am in love with you. This slave cannot stand around and not tell you the truth. You tell us the truth and we have never questioned you. I...OH MASTER.....YES...OH...FUCK MASTER....Please let me finish what I have to say to you....OH...MASTER...Please....I must say this to you.." Jaxs lost it...she didn't care her orgasm hit her as the train rolled through the station. Fast, intense, and powerful her mind went blank, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she shook the dead man's shake with her arms and legs still secured in the cuffs Jaxs bounced, shook, and twisted in her restraints and I held on to her through her orgasm. Still buried deep in her pussy, my cock in her uterus fucking it. Her orgasm happened at the same time I penetrated her womb with my cock.

"OH....MASTER...FUCK ME...FUCK ME....OH...BREED ME...PLEASE MASTER BREED ME....!!!" I gave up on the slow and went straight to hard, fast, and rough. JAXS exploded again this time going completely stiff as I fucked her into oblivion. For the first time in my almost thirty years of age have I ever seen a woman succumb to her own orgasm. Jaxs passed out mid fuck. I stopped for about ten seconds was ready to pull out and administer whatever aid I could give when she opened her eyes, rotated her hips, lifted her head and devoured my mouth shoving her tongue down my throat.

I reached around her shapely ass with my hands and pull her into my cock burying into her fully. She kept looking at her sister slaves then to Jack and back again. She started to fuck me back to do her damnedest to have me seated fully into her tight pussy.

"I was afraid of your reaction Massssttttterrrr....OH GAWD MASTER. OH FUCK ME PLEASE MASTER FUCK YOUR SLAVE....OH OH OH...SHIT...Master may I please cum....OH GAWD NO NO NO...Master Please I beg you Please Master....I need to cum.." I heard Becky snicker in the back of me. I pulled out walked over to Becky, grabbed her jaw pushed it open and shoved my cock down her throat and held it there. Becky looked at me totally surprised with my cock in her mouth.

"Do not suck me SLUT. You get a taste of the second finest pussy around; you are licking off her juices. If you are lucky following my instructions and it will be this slave licking your juices off my cock. So fucking keep your mouth shut and do not make another sound. You may watch, you may not touch MY PUSSY, MY TITS, or MY ASS" as I grabbed each one to emphasize my words.

"Yes, Master." Becky said and dropped her head looking at the ground.

"SLUT lift the head and watch your Master breed this slave. It will be your turn soon." I turned to Jaxs, her breathing had returned to some normalcy and I still had a ten inch harder than steel cock ready to plunder a tight fertile pussy. I climbed back on the bed leaned down released Jaxs ankles but not her hands. I looked into her eyes with my forehead on hers.

"If you feel the need to secure your Master's ass until you feel his seed enter you. I grant you your legs to use as you wish on your loving devoted Master." I savagely kissed her shoving my tongue down her throat and buried my cock back into her warm soaked cunt fucking her with long powerful strokes. In the steady rhythm, I looked into her eyes.

"Jaxs baby. Tell me now what you wanted to tell me." I slowed to an undulation that kept us both on edge but coherent enough to talk about what's on your mind besides the cock buried in her.

"Master, Phewwf....OH...Master... your cock sings to me....OH FUCK...I am in love with you Master. I want to be married to you and to Mistress." Tilting her head back exposing her throat to me because it turns me on and it turns her on to be bitten and marked. I bit down on her neck sucking in the flesh marking her as MINE...DICKHEAD. I shifted gears and with one forced stroke started to plow into her. Jaxs gasped and moaned, called out to me to fuck her dead, well not dead dead, but fucking dead. I kept up my speed and felt my cock head breakthrough her womb again.

"OHhhh.... MASTER....Your cock OH SHIT...it's in my..OH SHIT...MASTER may I CUMMMMMMM.....PLLLEEAASSEEE.....OH SHIT...This is such a turn on..OH...GAWD...MASTER MASTER PLEASE.."

"CUM" and as she started to shake I exploded into her womb my pent-up arousal storing my needed seed for this lovely woman and I too was in love with her and all my other slaves. Her orgasm milked my cock of every drop my seed from my balls. Totally drained my cock was still pumping into her uterus overflowing around my cock and dripping down to the crack of her ass. I spread her feet apart stood up holding her feet looked up, totally forgetting we had company, Cindy was finger herself and sucking Jack's cock. My sweet girls had not touched or moved; they had indeed watched. Janet and Becky looked at me, I nodded to Jaxs pussy, and they both dove in Becky securing the top spot and Jazzy the bottom. Cindy saw my cock and swallowed it down her throat. Yep, Jack's slave swirled her tongue up and down my shaft around my balls and back up to the head and swallowed me whole.

"OH FUCK YOU HUNGRY SLUT. DAMN WHORE...WORSHIP MY COCK YOU COCK HUNGRY SLUT" and that she did; I was hard in a matter of seconds. I grabbed her head kissed her lips and rammed my cock back into Jaxs tight wet pussy straight in for the kill hit her womb again...I explode in her, she explodes outwardly screaming my name, her Master. I slowly lowered Jaxs legs down and looked to see Becky still licking Jaxs cunt during its transition.

"Janet untie her hands, but leave the cuffs on."

"Yes, Master. God you taste sweet and tangy, the mixture is rather tasty. Of course I also like it from the source, Sir." I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and stepped in. I leaned my head on the wall under the shower head as the warm water cascaded down my head to my back I left a pair of hands then two pair of hands. Looking over my shoulder there is Becky and Jaxs soaping my back, and lower legs. I turn around Becky was washing my upper body and Jaxs washing my lower half. Jaxs did try to concentrate but a distraction of a long semi-hard appendage that kept hitting her in the face. The present appendage received a tongue bath and then swallowed. I moaned and grabbed her head forcing it down her throat. Jaxs moaned her approval. I kept up the face fucking, but I was tired. I pulled Jaxs off with a pop, pulled her up and kissed her.

"Slave I am down for the count for the rest of the day. I wish I could sweet Jaxs, but my sluts have drained me." Jaxs smile finished washing me and Becky gave me a passionate kiss. I stepped out of the shower, somewhat refreshed, the girls dried me off, ushered me into bed. Jaxs then climb in and folder herself into my exhausted body. I wrapped my arm around the back of her neck, she put her head on my shoulder, and the rest of her naked body entangled with my own. Within a matter of seconds, I was asleep.

We slept until midday the next day, I still wrapped in Jaxs, I was spooning her back my cock stuck in between her ass. Although it would be wonderful to have my way with her, I felt she needed to rest for a little longer then I would fuck her again depositing my seed into her fertile pussy. My cock started to get hard at the thought. I resisted for about thirty seconds, my cock was hard and there was a naked slave already in my bed. I pushed her onto her stomach; Jaxs had not woken up yet. Spreading her legs open I lined up to her juicy cunt, yep while she is sleeping she stays wet, as my head pierced her entrance, her slick cunt opened for me and I slowly pushed into her wet tunnel. Jaxs woke, I think, she lifted her ass for me for better angle on her pussy.

"OHHHHH....good morning Master. Please take pleasure in your slave's body today and every day. OH SHIT MASTER...I...I...OH GAWD MASTER PLEASE LET ME CUM...OH..SHIT...FUCK OH FUCK ME MASTER." In a steady in and out motion, I was bottoming out in her pussy touching the entrance of her fertile womb. Picking up my speed and intensity, Jaxs was begging to cum, I leaned down to her ear.

"Slave you know the answer, when I cum you cum, Clear?" Picking up my speed again. My cock a piston, her pussy, the moist heated chamber. I fucked her harder and faster, Jaxs was mewing, grunting, and telling me how much she wanted to have my cock in her pussy impregnating her with a child. Jaxs screamed at the top of her lungs when the orgasm hit her just before I let lose my own into her uterus. I filled it and then some, my sperm leaking out of her pussy and onto the bed sheets.

"Slave you are going to be punished for cumming before your Master." Pulling out of her, her pussy still in the throes of an orgasm and clamping down on my cock as it exited her. Jaxs immediately turned around and swallowed my cock cleaning it and lavishing it with her tongue. After a bit, I grabbed her hair pulled her face up to mine and kissed her on the lips.

"Get your ass moving Slave; we have a punishment to deliver to you." Slapping her ass hard as I got off the bed, Jaxs yelped with surprise and looked as my handprint became visible. She was smiling the entire time.

"Yes Master I am your devoted slave in need of punishment. I love you Master. Please punish this disobedient college slave." Kneeling bending down to kiss my feet.

"Go to the dungeon kneel in the center of the room and wait for me to administer your punishment Slave." I said with a commanding and authoritative tone. Jaxs eyes widened, stood up and walked out the bedroom to the dungeon, naked and proud. She knew when Master's tone was one of authority; she and the other slaves were in trouble. Tentatively, she walked down to the dungeon, opened the door no one was inside, walked to the center of the room facing to the right, and waited for Master to come downstairs. It gave her time to think what her disobedience had cost her. Jason dressed and walked downstairs into the kitchen to find Cindy making some lunch.

"Cindy, where is your Master and my slut?"

"Master and slut are by the pool, Master Jason."

"Thank you. By the way, bend over the table and present your ass for fucking." Cindy stopped her preparations walked over to the table, put her chest on the top reach back and spread her ass cheeks for Master Jason.

"Very nice. Do you cleanse yourself daily?" I asked as I felt her soft smooth cheeks kneading them with my large hands. Cindy was moaning during my administration on her cheeks when she suddenly felt a spark slap on both her upturned ass. She did not move or say a word; she moaned and wiggled her ass.

"So, you like it when your ass is red and hot when I fuck that pretty little ass of yours?" I said breathlessly.

"Oh, Master spanks me with his bare hands until his hands are sore and my ass is flaming red."

"Is that so? I wonder how you feel about Veronica, Brute, or Sigmund." I said as I dropped my pants; my cock hard. I slide into her slick wet hole for some lubrication before I fucked her ass. I heard her gasp when I slide into her all the way. Uncle Jack was average size, but I had gotten the "Cock" gene from someone, because my ten by four inch cock caused most women to shy away, but with a slave it cause her to either orgasm right off or as in Cindy's case gasp from the intrusion.

"OHHHHH....Master Jason...OH...SHIT...MASTER.....HOLY FUCK....OHHHHHHH....." as I started to fuck her with long steady strokes. Cindy was holding herself up by her elbows until after I stuck her on my cock then she laid down on the table gabbing the edges with her hands and held on.

OH...Master....what are you doing....OH SHIT...MASTER are you fucking my womb? OHHHHHHHHH....FUCK..MASTER...MAY I CUM PLEASE....OH...MYYYYY....GGGOOOODDDDDD......OH MASTTER I BEG YOU PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" I looked down at her light red ass and smacked it with my hand hard.

"PLEASE MASTER PLEASE OH...I am yours....OH GOD...NO NO NO...MASTER I AM GOING TO BE PUNISHED!! MASTER PLEASE MASTER......I....OH....I.....' Cindy went rigid, her knuckles went white and then she started to flop around like a fish out of water looking for a breath. I kept my cock buried in her tight pussy and felt her milking my cock.

I had to go to the dungeon to punish a wayward college slave. Pulling up my pants, I fastened them and turned towards the dungeon door. I told Cindy to finish lunch and I would return to finish what I started to namely fuck her ass.

"I pray that my college slave is ready for her punishment." I said traversing the stairs down into the dungeon. Jaxs was naked kneeling with a large dildo in her pussy, her palms up, her head down, and her breathing ragged and heavy. I looked at her watching the dildo vibrate in her pussy causing Jaxs to moan and move her hips in rhythm with the vibrations. I walked over to her sliding my hand over her cheek.

"My dear lovely Jaxs, I have to punish you for the two orgasms you had while I was breeding you. Now, I have to show this young man whom you belong too. Sweet slave tell me to whom you belong to?" Standing her up and attaching her wrist to the chain from the ceiling, waiting for her answer. I also attached her ankles to the points on the floor, they were about three feet apart, this would open her pussy and ass for my amusement and punishment if I saw fit.

"Master, I belong to you. I am yours to do as you please." With that, I started her punishment. I took Veronica and lightly slapped her breasts and nipples, and then I worked down her stomach tapping lightly as I went. The inside of her open thighs, see red welt marks showing up on her alabaster skin. I walked behind her Veronica slapping the back side of her thighs and ass and travel the opposite direction on the back working my way up her body taking extra-long on her ass slapping each cheek twenty times, it turn such a nice shade of red. I stopped and got the cat-o-nine tail whip and started on her back, figure eights across and around her back. Jaxs moaning and groaning never once cried out or screamed. In front of her now the whip slashing at her breasts, nipples, stomach and thighs. I leaned into Jaxs running my fingers through her soaking pussy. Her moan was loud and full of pent-up lust.

"Tell me why you are being punished Slave." I said feeling her dripping pussy.

"Master, I am being punished because I orgasmed before you. Master." Jaxs said through labored breathing

"So, I am not finished with you. I have another twenty-five strokes to give you. The paddle or Veronica"

"Veronica Master. She can instruct me to not orgasm before my Master does." I smiled, picked up Veronica. I walked back in front of Jaxs, Veronica at my side and lifted my hand and wrist-smacking Jaxs wet pussy. Jaxs eyes wide but no sound. I stepped back bent a little and with light quick strokes, I tapped her slippery pussy and clit. Jaxs was moaning when I stopped.

"My college slave you have two more strokes from Veronica. When I am done, your punishment is over until the next time. Tits, pussy, breasts, or Ass?"