Not Your Typical Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Slaves pussy Master. Teach me not to orgasm before you." I kissed her as if I owned her, which I did, and she returned the passionate kiss and a muffled cry as Veronica hit her wet pussy with a crack. I broke the kiss stepped back about a foot and swung for the hills into Jaxs' wet cunt. This time Jaxs screamed not because of the pain, dancing around the spreader bar, trying to get the pain to go away. I pushed three fingers into her cunt and forced my thumb into her clit rubbing and thrusting into her. Jaxs on the verge of a massive orgasm

"OH...OH...MMAASSSTER.....OH....Master may I cum? Please Master... OH SHIT...MASter...Please, MAASSSTTTEEERRRRR...OH...MASTER PLEASE PLEASE MASTER...OH...NO...NO...NO...MASTER..." Jaxs was screaming my name and begging me to cum. When I knew she was at the brink I leaned into her

"CUM" Jaxs locked her knees, arms, and torso her belly going taunt from the strain of the orgasm that ripped through her, she convulsed, shook, and threw her head back screaming her orgasm. I looked down at her naked red body seeing the red welts I left for her Derrick to see.

"Slave, he wants to fuck you." I said. Jaxs looked at me tears falling off her cheeks, her eyes filled with lust and devotion.

"Yes, Master and I want to fuck him. I have not because I need my Master's permission to fuck anyone. I wanted to be bred by my Master first before I ask permission to fuck him, Master." Jaxs said tears flooding her eyes.

"Sweet college slave, you may fuck him but only if you are indeed pregnant and not before. If you are not pregnant then you will come back here for your breeding by your Master. DO NOT FUCK him before you are pregnant. Understood my slave." I said with a menacing voice.

"Yes, Master I understand fully. Thank you Master. I will wait until I have proof that I am carrying your, our child Master." She said with a smile on her face. I released her from the chains, spreader bar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs.

"Jaxs, go get ready to return to school. I will be up in a minute to say my farewells. Do not dress until I get there, naked until I show. Understand." I said slapping her ass on the way up the stairs. Jaxs yelped but smiled as she ascended the stairs. Dressed as I was Cindy was going to have to wait for me to fuck her ass. Jaxs went to her room and I went into the kitchen. Cindy, still naked with an apron on, waiting patiently for some relief.

"Cindy, I will take care of you before dinner. Make sure your ass is clean and you lube your channel. I will not wait to get it wet or lube it; I will shove my monster into your ass. Understood?" I said in her ear causing Cindy to shutter in a mini orgasm.

"Yes, Master Jason. I will be ready for your wonderful cock." Cindy said turning around showing me those wonderful full tits just above the top of the apron. I had to wipe my chin I was drooling so much. I sat and talked to Cindy a little bit then remembered Jaxs is waiting for me in her room. I excuse myself; I walked out of the kitchen and up to Jaxs' room. Standing in the middle of the room, naked, dripping, and waiting on her Master. I entered Jaxs dropped to her knees.

"Master how may I service you?"

"Stand up bend over the foot board of the bed spread your pussy." Jaxs did as she instructed. Her feet spread apart, her ass and pussy ready for me. I dropped my pants and underwear lined up my cock to her entrance and slide until I fully seated in her tight twat. Oh how I love me my College Slave, nice tight pussy for me to plunder. I wasted no time in fucking her, me planting my seed into her fertile cunt. I hammered away into her slick velvety core feeling her muscles clamp down on my cock making her tighter. Slap, slap, slap of our bodies making a baby. I did love Jaxs as my slave with my whole heart. I thought of Krissy, grabbed my phone and called her.

"Krissy my slave. Come to Jaxs room NOW." Threw the phone on the bed.

"Yes, Master." Half a minute later Krissy standing at the door.

"Shut and lock the door. Now, tell Jaxs what you told me the other day while I was breeding her."

"Jaxs, I know you love Master and I do too. He is the husband and Master that we slaves have here and now. If you want to be a part of this family and keep Master in your heart. He must be the first, last, and middle of your thoughts daily. Watching you fucking our Master, him breeding you turns me on. I want to jump in and be you. Master has forbidden me to play with myself or other slaves until he has breed you. When he cums in your fertile womb you will either know you are or not. Master is breeding you be that slave proud of her Master. Did he give you permission? He loves you and understands your needs away from the family. Now accept Master seed into your open fertile womb." I looked at Krissy when she was talking the love for her Husband Master, I came inside my College Slave and she came with such intensity Krissy had a worried look on her face.

"Oh...my...gawd...Master. OH shit..." Krissy moved into her pussy shoved the pussy plug into her and inflating it.

"You my little cow will leave that in Master's cunt until tomorrow morning at six in the morning you may remove it, clean it, shower, and reinsert the pussy plug. That will be your routine until proof of pregnancy."

"Yes, Master." Jaxs breathlessly said trying desperately get use to the plug. Slowly she stood up on shaky legs into display position. I walked up to her bent down wrapped my hands around her face and kissed her like she was the last woman on the planet, nothing mattered but my kiss to her. Breaking the kiss Jaxs looked at me and blushed a very deep red right down to her nipples.

"Master...OH...MASTER...That is was earth shattering...Thank you. I love you Master. I will email the details of my trip back." I told her to dress, grabbed her bags down to her car; a brand new Burgundy colored Volvo S40 fully loaded, it is my present to her for her love and devotion besides her old Mazda CX-3, held together with bailing wire and bubblegum. Everyone said their good byes to Jaxs, Jazzy looked at her

"Next time you come up -- we girlfriend are going to spend some really quality time together." Kissed Jaxs on the lips for better part of a minute. Jaxs blushed again, shook her head.

"Master where is my car?" Looking at me with a fake mean look.

"Well the next two sounds will answer many questions for me." Jaxs now standing by the new Volvo looked around and I unlocked and started the car for her. She looked at the car back to me and started to squeal and jumping. She came running up the steps and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Master, I am not a cheap whore." She said in mock anger.

"No, you are not but you are my college whore and she deserves to ride and drive is safety and comfort. The car is in your name and the license plate is custom "HisJaxs" Love you now get going a long drive to school. Patting her ass into the car. Jaxs speeded out of the drive and was around the corner in no time disappearing on her way North by four hours to her dorm. I turned around to head up the stairs I looked up Krissy was naked and I could see her glistening bald mound shining in the sun light. I smiled walking up the stairs, doing my best to ignore my very horny, like I need to be fucked Master look she gets. I walked into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of bear, turned suddenly on my wife stopping her within inches of my face.

"Hot tub" I said deeply "Make sure you do not boil Masters Balls slave or there will be hell to pay."

"Yes, Master." She said getting up and swaying her hips back and forth doing a damn good job of enticing me to follow her and fuck her brains out. I waited then I heard noises from inside the house. I got up walking to the living room I find Janet, Cindy, Jack, and Jazzy siting around naked watching some old porn and making comments on the films. They were having a ball. Krissy came up next to me.

"Master the Hot tub is ready." I looked over turned took my wife's hand walked to the hot tub. We needed some really quality alone time, yep impregnate my bitch time and she was looking forward to it.

I pulled out lined up with her pucker brown hole and slide until I was balls deep in her dark tunnel. Cindy kept on orgasming and started to fuck me back when I fucked her forward.

Cindy loved her ass fucked, Master Jason cock is the largest she has had in her ass, and she was on cloud nine first from the total body wrenching orgasm. She wanted to intimidate Master Jason, but he is a true Master and he proved that to her as he took her ass. She thought back just two minutes earlier and wonder if Master had told her to cum when she begged him. Think back as he plowed into her ass causing her to forget everything but his large long thick cock pounding away in her. The orgasm that was building in her, although she never really stopped having an orgasm, this one was going to rock her world.

"Oh Master. Master Jason, please take my ass. OH Master Fuck me harder...Please fuck my ass harder."

Jason gripped her hips and started to hammer Cindy's ass as hard as he could. Her moans and groans signified to him that he was doing exactly what she needed a good ass pounding orgasm. His hips a blur, slamming his balls against her engorged clit, and rendering her ass useless for a while, he felt his balls tighten and his cock swell.

"Slave, I am going to cum in your ass. You are to keep your ass shut and not let one drop of my semen hit the floor. Should I see any semen on the floor you and I will be down in my dungeon learning how to follow my instructions. OH...SHIT..Your ass is fucking tight....OH...DDDAAMMMMNNNNN......" Jason slammed into her ass and held as he exploded deep in Cindy's dark channel. He flopped down on her back kissing the nap of her neck, breathing heavily.

"Slave, your number three on the ass hit parade. Close to Janet or Jazzy quality ass fucking. Now, do as I say keep your ass cheeks closed so you do not drip."

"Yes, Master I will try." Cindy said as she stood up and kissed Jason on his lips. Jason pinched both nipples with his fore finger and thumb pulling her breasts away from her body.

"Slave you will do nothing of the sort. YOU will DO it or suffer my punishment. Trust me when I say it would not be a walk in the park."

"Yes, Master." Cindy looked back at her ass and clenched her cheeks, smoothing her skirt she walked off towards the pool and the others.