Not Your Typical Friends w/Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was thrusting his wife, Sarah, as she pulled him down to her body. She whispered in his ear, "Make sure to climax with Janet. I have you available all the time." John raised himself up and sped up his assault on his wife for another minute before turning to Janet's pussy. He slid completely in and positioned himself for the 'final onslaught'.

Sarah rested on her side as she watched John and Janet's bodies meld into one. Janet's body would arch upward as John retreated and then the two of them would slam back down to the bed forcefully as John pushed every fraction of his seven inches deep into Janet's pussy. His balls slamming into that sensitive region between her two holes with each thrust. Sarah was still amazed at how forceful John was. It was almost as if he was a different man. He was much gentler with her and she liked that. But there were times when she wanted to feel more 'taken'. Now that she had seen John in this way, she could easily imagine a whole new world of experiences for the two of them. Janet was hardly able to keep up. Her vibrator would do her little good from now on. She would need to find another way to get the sexual satisfaction she desired. She would need much more cock. And on a more regular basis.

As her exhausted body was now in John's complete control, Janet's eyes rolled back as her body sprawled out on the bed, John using his whole weight as he thrust deeply into her. Her body squeezed everything it could out of his cock as he shot his last few spurts of cum into her pussy.

John collapsed beside the two ladies on the bed. Sarah, wanting the last bit of John before the afternoon had to end, crawled over and began licking and sucking the rest of the cum off of his cock. His now exhausted and limp cock easily fit into her mouth. Sarah even attempted to get his balls and his cock into her mouth at one time, but was only able to get one of his balls in her mouth in addition to his cock. Janet fell asleep with exhaustion first, but was soon joined by John and Sarah. The three of them slept, still naked, spooning each other for the next few hours.

Eventually, it was time to part ways. Each of them knowing that from this point onward that things would not be the same. Sarah was more than willing to share John with Janet whenever she needed or wanted him. Sarah also knew that she was more interested in women than she ever knew. Janet would be continuing to explore many new things and experiences that she had, until this time, fantasized about. John knew that he would never go more than a day or two without fucking someone, either his wife Sarah or Janet. It would be that way until Sarah decided that the two of them, or with Janet, should explore the swinging lifestyle.

12