Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily attracts some neighborly attention.
4.2k words
4.43
12.5k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stepped into the house feeling a little melancholy despite buzzing from a much-anticipated meth binge. She was frustrated to have to play house with her parents when all she wants to do was get high, get fucked, and run drugs with Darren. Her foul mood was practically palpable as she trudged upstairs and braced herself for a cheery welcome from her annoyingly positive mother. Like clockwork she popped her head out from behind her bedroom door as Emily approached the landing of the staircase.

"Hey honey! I didn't make dinner, but I can order something if you're hungry. I figured you probably ate while you were out and didn't feel the need to make anything special if it was just going to be me and your dad," she said cheerily.

"I'm fine, I already ate," came Emily's terse reply.

In truth, she hadn't eaten at all the entire day and didn't even care. Meth was the best meal, and it took away her appetite and kept her thin while giving her energy. As long as she remembered to stay hydrated, it was the best diet in the world as far as she was concerned.

"Okay, well, I'm sure you just want to relax in your room, so I'll leave you be. Let me know if you need anything," she replied before smiling and closing her door.

Emily was a little shocked that her normally very needy mother was suddenly ready to give her space, but she wasn't going to object to a good thing. Even though she'd chain-smoked the entire drive back she was already craving another cigarette, angry that she needed to wait until her father had gone to bed so she could sneak out back. There was something about being twacked-out that kicked her already intense nicotine addiction into overdrive. When she was binging, Emily could chain-smoke continuously for hours.

"Fuck it," she cursed to herself.

Emily grabbed a towel from her bathroom and rolled it up lengthwise, stuffing it under the bottom of the door to her bedroom as best she could. When she was satisfied, she opened her bedroom window and scooted the chair over to it from her vanity. Her window was her favorite part of her room, even more than the large, attached bathroom. It was huge and midway up the wall and opened by sliding the frame up. This meant that she could step out easily onto the roof for a sneaky getaway or just sit next to it with her legs out the window on a warm summer night--something she'd done since she was little.

Emily grabbed her pack of Camel's and her lighter and plopped down on her white vanity chair, kicking her feet out of the window, and letting them rest comfortably on the ledge. Darren had stopped to grab her a new pack on the way back to her house and she began to pack it. She tapped the pack expertly while her mouth practically salivated in anticipation. Once packed she tore off the cellophane and cracked the top back, exposing the orange filters of 20 fresh menthols. Tapping one out she raised the pack to her mouth and trapped it between her plump lips, pulling the pack away to allow the cigarette to dangle from her lips.

A click of the lighter and a quick singe followed by a strong application of suction and Emily's lungs were full of the thick, minty smoke once again. The competing mixture of cool menthol and warm smoke swirled heavily in her lungs, saturating them with the calming ecstasy of nicotine. She brought the cigarette back up to her lips, double pumping the smoke in her lungs and allowing it to trail down from her nostrils as another powerful drag filled her mouth again. A 'pop' of suction signified the need with which Emily inhaled the smoke and she languished a few moments, allowing her lungs to remain gloriously full. Finally, she pursed her lips in a tight kiss and expelled a tight stream of smoke out the open window and into the welcoming night air.

As Emily continued to enjoy her cigarette, she noticed someone peering at her from the second story bedroom window of the house next door. She knew pretty much everyone in their neighborhood, so immediately recognized it as Gerald. Gerald had lived next to her with his wife and two sons since she was in 4th or 5th grade. Both sons had moved out by now, one to university and the other to the marines. Gerald remained with his wife Tonya, both in their early 50's or so. They'd been family friends for over a decade, so she smiled at him and waved, only then realizing that she had a cigarette smoldering between her fingers.

Knowing that Gerald and her father were friends who spoke often, Emily panicked realizing that it was only going to be a matter of time before the subject of her smoking was discussed. It was far too late to try to hide it, so she smiled meekly at her neighbor and tried her best to communicate her pleas for discretion non-verbally. To her surprise, Gerald smiled back at her. It wasn't a polite, neighborly smile either, it was infused with a self-assuredness and satisfaction whose meaning Emily was having a hard time discerning. Her confusion must have shown on her face because Gerald motioned a 'come here' appeal with his left hand.

Apparently, she was going to have a chance to explain herself and hopefully plead for his understanding, but as she flicked the cigarette out the window and closed it, she pondered the strange smile she had seen on his face. Gerald had always been a sweet older man in her life, offering advice and encouragement almost like a sage neighborhood counselor. More than once she had expressed some of her frustrations about the expectations of her parents and the stress it placed on her, and he had always seemed so warm and understanding. Never in her life had she witnessed a glimpse of the wolfish man that had been smiling back at her a few moments ago and it unsettled her.

As Emily stepped quietly down the stairs, she chalked up her paranoia to the meth and made her way out the front door without anyone noticing. It took only a few moments to reach the large covered front porch, but before Emily reached the first step, she saw Gerald standing behind the glass pane of the front window motioning towards the back of the house. She looked to the left of the house to see the side gate to get to the rear of the house was left slightly ajar. She nodded at Gerald through the glass and made her way to the side of the house and through the gate of the backyard fence. Closing the gate behind her she had a flood of memories remembering family barbeques in this very backyard.

The light of the back porch flicked on, and she heard the soft click of the back door closing. She continued around the back of the house to the back porch where Gerald stood with a friendly smile. Gerald was a black man with a shaved head with the faint halo of silver hair tracing a crescent along the back and sides of his head. His beard was mostly white now and framed his angular face in a stately manner. He was tall and thin, but Emily noticed that he had developed a bit of a belly that hung a little over the elastic waistband of his shiny purple pajama pants.

He wore a white wife beater and an unclasped purple bathrobe that matched his pajama pants. His teeth gleamed white in the moonlight as he grinned widely at her approach. He didn't say anything right away, instead motioning for her to join him on the porch. He sat down on the hanging bench that overlooked the backyard and patted the spot next to him. This was something that they had done a dozen times over the years, usually when Emily was feeling stressed and anxious about school. Gerald had always offered keen insight and a wise and encouraging word for her then, and she fully anticipated him to try to guide her to making better decisions and quit smoking.

She just hoped she could placate him by readily agreeing in exchange for keeping what he saw to himself. She sat down next to him and took a deep breath, waiting for him to say something.

"I was surprised to see you home so soon, you're in school, aren't ya?" he opened.

"Um, yeah, I was, but I'm taking some time off. It was difficult being away from home and I needed to spend some time with family," she lied.

Gerald nodded silently, staring solemnly out over the large, fenced yard.

"You picked up a nasty habit while you were away," he commented.

Emily offered a self-deprecating grimace, nodding as if she were truly ashamed.

"Yeah, I've only had a few and it's only when I'm really stressed. That was my last one and I'm not going to buy another one, I'm so embarrassed you saw that," she continued to lie.

Gerald chuckled softly to himself before responding.

"I ever tell you that I used to smoke?" he asked.

"No, I don't think I ever knew," she replied.

"Yep, Newports. Quit when I was in my late 20's and Tonya got pregnant. Smoked for about a decade," he said.

"Wow, I never would've guessed," Emily replied.

"Which is why I know that you've had a lot more than a few, Emily," he said, looking at her finally.

She offered a sheepish smile, clearly caught out.

"Now, I'm not your father, and I know you don't want me to tell you how bad it is for you and everything else you already know. That said, I think if you haven't told your folks you really need to be straight up with them because they'll find out eventually and you don't want it to be something you've been hiding from them," he said.

"I know, I just, my dad is going freak out and I've been trying to quit. I just need a little more time to quit and then I can tell him and hopefully he won't get too mad," she reasoned.

Gerald laughed softly again as he nodded to himself.

"I know kids experiment, and you're not that little girl who used to beg me for cookies when your mom wasn't paying attention," he said, smiling to himself at the memory.

"I'll still take a cookie," Emily joked.

"I get that you're a woman now, and you're going to have fun and do what young people do," he continued.

Gerald turned back to look at Emily and this time placed his right hand on her lower thigh before continuing.

"We were all young once, even me," he said, making eye contact with her.

Emily was caught completely off-guard. Was he coming on to her?

"I appreciate that," she stammered.

His hand began to trail up her thigh and eventually made its way to her crotch, where he waited a moment to gauge her response. Emily wasn't a moron; it was clear to her that this was an offer of a quid pro quo. A sexual favor for his silence. She was just shocked it was coming from a man she had always seen as her harmless neighbor. But she had no issue with it, and in fact welcomed the opportunity to eliminate the risk quickly and easily.

She leaned back and spread her legs, smiling at him invitingly. He returned her smile and began to massage her womanhood through her jeans. She had to admit that it felt good, her sex drive was always cranked to eleven when she was tweaking. Gerald wasn't exactly her type, but he wasn't the ugliest man she'd let into her pants either. She closed her eyes and allowed him to continue rubbing her through the fabric of her jeans, noticing the increasing dampness of the fabric as her arousal increased. Suddenly he stopped and Emily's eyes opened to see Gerald undoing the single button flap of his pajama pants.

She watched him reach into the slit and grip his girth, giving his length a few pumps with his hand while staring at her lips. She read his desire immediately, stepping onto the deck and then down onto her knees in front of him. He shimmied his way to the edge of the bench so that his cock was level with her chin. She wasted no time getting to work, opening her mouth, and taking the head of his cock inside. Emily swirled her tongue around and felt him surge, gripping the back of her head with his right hand.

She let him guide her, as he thrusted himself into her mouth and she met his thrusts with her own movements. She had sucked a lot of dicks in the last few months and at this point it was easier than riding a bike. She sucked and slurped, managing her breath and saliva to maintain a consistent rhythm that had Gerald moaning softly while he watched her work. It was clear that this wasn't the first time he had fantasized about her, and there was a look on his face that spoke to some of the darker thoughts that had lurked beneath his harmless demeanor.

A part of Emily enjoyed satisfying the lecherous intent of this wolf in sheep's clothing, and the other part relished the fact that he would be in her pocket now. She had the upper hand now, whether he realized it or not. Being known as the straight-A student and the golden girl would be advantageous if she ever had to reveal this to anyone else, painting herself as a naïve victim of a perverted family friend. She didn't yet know how she would use this to her advantage, but she would figure it out.

Gerald continued thrusting his thick cock down her throat as Emily worked her throat and drooled uncontrollably. She could tell her cocksucking expertise was working him towards climax as his grip on her head tightened and his movements became more desperate.

"Here it comes baby girl," he grunted through a clenched jaw.

She murmured her consent moments before his prick began blasting a series of thick jets of semen down her throat. Emily swallowed but kept sucking, milking his surging phallus with the suction of her lips and warm embrace of her welcoming throat. It was a voluminous amount of cum, and Emily figured it had been quite a while since a woman had worked him to an orgasm. To be getting sucked off by a newly turned 18-year-old stunner that he had watched grow up probably pushed his release to new heights she thought to herself as he continued blasting his load into her belly like a firehose.

"Shit girl, you know your way around a dick," he sighed as his orgasm finally began to subside.

Emily adjusted herself and allowed the length of his shaft to slip out of her throat and stopped so the head remained in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around in a polishing motion, making sure every last trace of sperm was cleaned off his cock before releasing him entirely. She swallowed several times, until her mouth was clean with her belly full. Gerald tucked his shrinking phallus back between the folds of his pajama pants and reclasped the button. He turned towards Emily, an awkward smile on his face.

"You wouldn't happen to have one of those smokes on you?" He asked.

Emily chuckled until she realized he wasn't kidding.

"Um, no, they're in my room," she replied.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Probably a good thing, the wife would shit a brick if she caught me smoking after all these years. Besides, you probably don't smoke menthol anyways," he mused.

"Actually, I smoke Camel Crush Menthols," she replied.

He looked at her somewhat incredulously.

"No shit? Well, ain't you just full of surprises," he said.

"You have no idea," she answered.

Emily could tell that Gerald wanted to ask more, but he resisted.

"Your pops really has no idea he's got a wild child for a daughter does he?" was the question he settled on asking, somewhat rhetorically.

Emily just smiled in response.

"You ain't gonna quit either, are ya?" he followed.

Emily shook her head 'no' defiantly.

Gerald chuckled again, shaking his head in astonishment.

"Well, your secret's safe with me, but I doubt you'll be able to keep the wool over your father's eyes for too long," he said.

"I know what I'm doing," Emily replied self-assuredly.

Gerald just laughed and shook his head. They sat in silence for a few minutes before he stood up and walked back into his house without another word. Emily took a deep breath of cool night air, a chill coming over her suddenly. She stood up and began making her way back home.

Danielle continued lying in bed, pretending to read. In truth, she was simply waiting for her husband to fall asleep. The only thing she could think about was her vape, hiding in the top left drawer of her vanity underneath several trays of concealer. She had considered grabbing it and going to the bathroom but knew that the fruity aroma of the vapor would likely travel throughout the room and elicit suspicion. She would need to wait until he was asleep so she could sneak out the back and vape in peace and safety. She had been silently willing the soft sound of snoring to begin reverberating from next to her so she knew she was in the clear, and it had felt like hours.

Finally, it happened. The deep, slow, hum of slumber. She delicately extricated herself from the bed without jostling anything and made her way on her tiptoes to her vanity. Danielle glanced once more over her shoulder to confirm he was still asleep before carefully sliding the drawer open and palming her vape. She closed the drawer and slipped out the door unheard, making her way as silently as possible to her daughter's room. She rapped softly on the door, before opening it ever so slightly and peering in while whispering her name.

She was surprised to see the room was empty, nothing but the smell of stale smoke greeting her. She scanned the room and noticed her pack of cigarettes laying on the floor next to her vanity chair, which had been moved to face the window. It seemed she had been smoking in her room and trying to hide it by blowing her smoke out the window. She was slightly disappointed, as she had been looking forward to spending some time with Emily while they each satisfied their nicotine cravings on the back porch.

To be safe, Danielle wanted to make sure that her cigarettes were hidden in the event that her husband randomly decided to check in on her in the middle of the night, so she stepped a few feet into the room. She bent down to grab the pack of Camels and the lighter and upon raising herself up noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye. She peered out the window to see Emily walking over to the Wilcox house, approaching the front door. What was she doing?

Danielle continued to watch as she stopped at the steps and then nodded and began to make her way around the house to the side gate. Emily slipped behind the gate and into the backyard and into the darkness where she lost track of her. Suddenly, the light of the back porch illuminated the area, and she could see Gerald on the porch. Danielle joined him in their swinging bench and based on the angle of the overhang she could only see legs dangling.

Danielle knew that her daughter had always had a good relationship with Gerald, and it wasn't uncommon for them to be chatting, but this seemed more covert. She continued watching, getting frustrated that her vantage afforded little clarity, before watching her daughter get on her knees in front of Gerald. She heard herself gasp audibly as Gerald's penis came into view when he moved himself to the edge of the bench. Without hesitation Emily took him into her mouth and began sucking.

For a brief moment Danielle was overcome with a series of emotions that robbed her clarity. Anger, embarrassment, bewilderment, all these emotions and more flooded her mind before she felt a nervous energy settle in her stomach and her loins begin to ache. She looked at the pack of cigarettes in her hand and then back at her daughter, sucking off Gerald right in front of her. She flipped open the top of the pack, revealing two rows of orange-filtered cigarettes and felt her fingers tremble as she plucked one of them out and placed it between her lips.

She felt like some invisible force was operating through her as she flicked the lighter to life and raised the flame to the tip of the cigarette. She hesitated a moment, only for her eyes to settle on her daughter with a black cock lodged in her throat and touched the flame to the end of the cigarette. A few small puffs and the cigarette smoldered from between her trembling lips. She had been vaping every chance she got and hoped that it had prepared her lungs for the next moment. Danielle filled her mouth with the warm, minty smoke of the Camel and then removed the filter from her lips and inhaled.

12