Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her delight the smoke traveled down her throat and into her waiting lungs without issue, filling her up with a heaviness that surpassed the vape she had been fiending for. She relished the feeling of the smoke in her lungs and felt the calming ecstasy of the nicotine wash over her. Danielle found that she had to relent to her need to resume breathing to finally expel the smoke from her lungs, the sensation of the smoke inside her eliciting a feeling she could only describe as orgasmic.

Danielle reached down into her black elastic yoga pants and began rubbing her clit as she lazily exhaled a stream of smoke that cascaded off the glass of the window she peered out of. Danielle was getting her beautiful young face fucked by her neighbor now, an animalistic need being communicated by the frantic movements of Gerald's thrusts. Danielle continued rubbing her clit furiously as she brought the smoldering cigarette back up to her lips and applied suction. She felt the warm, minty smoke fill her mouth and when there was no more room removed the filter from between her lips and inhaled sharply.

There was a moment where her lungs seemed to want to revolt but Danielle resisted the urge to cough and focused on her daughter and her clit. She held the smoke inside of her, trying to train her virgin lungs to accept the noxious intruder. She won out, and she only began to exhale the smoke as her orgasm took her. The pleasure that hit her was debilitating, and her knees buckled so hard that she nearly fell to the floor. The sounds of her pussy dripping onto the floor and the wet squelching of her fingers continuing to work herself relentlessly set the soundtrack for a symphony of bliss.

The shockwaves of her orgasm necessitated a hasty move to the chair, Danielle sitting down and riding out the torrent of pleasure that radiated through her body. With the added stability she was able to focus on bringing the cigarette back to her lips and sucking on it feverishly, filling her mouth and then her lungs to their utmost capacity while Emily stood from the porch from down below. Danielle tilted her head back and luxuriously exhaled a thick stream of smoke towards the ceiling, trembling with the aftershocks of her climax.

She knew she had to hurry, as her daughter could be headed back at any moment, so she ran to the bathroom and took one final drag off the cigarette before flushing it down the toilet. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the final, blissful seconds of her expanded lungs being bathed in mentholated smoke before looking at herself in the large bathroom mirror and pursing her lips. She blew a thick stream of smoke from her pursed lips seductively, finding that the woman in the mirror barely resembled the person she had been a week ago.

Her face was flushed with post-climax exertion and her eyes were wild and alive. Only the sound of the front door opening shook her from her trance, compelling Danielle to race out of the bathroom to the bedroom door and back into the hall. The soft plodding of footsteps coming up the stairs was the last thing she heard before she slipped back into her room and closed the door.

12