All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 10 years ago
one hot story

loved it godluck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!

What a hot story! Can't wait for the next part!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
With just the circle of "friends" now, it should be a good series

I see you've already introduced the girls group at school, but this would be spoiled if you introduced more guys into the story. Please don't be tempted to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AMAZING

This was an absolutely fucking amazing story. I came three times when I was reading it.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
Continue

Very hot story and I can't wait for the next chapter if you write one.

The only thing I didn't like was the different POV for the same event. I'm OK to know what everyone thought about one event but reliving it a second time was such a drag.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 10 years ago
Very dirty story, don't read it if you want a nice clean story.

But on the other hand, if you like very dirty stories, then you will like this one. This story forced me to cum, I couldn't help it.

hieratichieraticabout 10 years ago
Great

I can't wait to see Max get Tina and Jan at the same time. Hopefully see Tina get nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The word mommy should never be usedin a mother son story, I feel you are equating it to the same thing as a daughter saying daddy but it isnt at all. The word mommy reminds a man of when he called his mom mommy, when he had a inch penis.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

This story reminds me of some other works by author named Dezurtdawg here on Literotica. That author had the same problem - his characters were faceless, blank, centered on their cocks and cunts. In short, he wrote ONLY about cocks and cunts. And he did a marvelous job creating his own religion about Cock. Almost literally.

The same here. I see the characters, but they all are in a dense fog. The clearest parts are their genitals. Their thoughts are about genitals. And everything is about genitals. It's not so bad, really. If someone, looking for a nice fap opportunity would find this story, he would be happy. But SHE wouldn't.

That's the one of the bad sides of such cock-centered stories. Incompatibility with female readers. For example, my little feminine side of my personality screamed all the time in my head (I have it pretty sensitive).

I believe, you should read "What I Learned at Literotica" before continuing your works.

Also, "Art of Erotica" in the Writer's Resources section would be really helpful. Stickin' dick in and out is easy. Writing about good sex - that's not so easy.

Also, you should stop jumping between Max' and his mother's view points. This was really annoying - reading TWICE about the same scene. Choose one, or continue from where the other left.

What I really liked in this story is that you didn't forced sex between Max and Charlene. It wold be like jumping from Novel train to Sci-fi train in a blink, since your main character didn't demonstrated any fantastic skills to conquer a lesbian. And I do not think that's really possible.

So keep improving and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You like the way my balls smell?" I asked.

That's big strong good-looking Max speaking to his mother. I could have quoted any number of similar statements from this excellent story, but I like this one because it's so damn raw. Of course his mother likes--really, loves--the way his balls smell. She plasters her face between Max's ass cheeks and slurps his squeaky clean asshole, and loves its musky scent too. Max's mom is the kind of mother all boys should have. Most boys have to make do with noticing their mother darting glances at what they've got jumping around in their pants. Not Max. His mother fucking worships his big hard cock and his heavy loaded balls. She chews on Max's smelly jockstraps and joyously welcomes his cock in every hole she has. Mom cums like crazy and blisses out when her boy blows his balls up inside her. Max is a super-virile young male, so he fucks every cunt that comes along. Understandable. But I didn't care for his mom's lesbo action. It takes away from the centrality of motherfucking in the story. Okay if she strums her twat watching her big boy fucking the shit out of some random twat or other. Still, five stars for a superb job.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
What I think would have made the story better

While I like the concept of getting two view points of the story yours were more like the same story being told twice. Instead try while he was fucking my throat I started to think to how it all started...or something like that. Giving an insite on ones thoughts is at times hotter than the act itself. Other than that I liked it. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

hope this is the first of many chapters. Thank You!

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 10 years ago
Two stories

I started to read this story but I only wanted to read it once , to much rehash had to quit reading after three pages . I did like the story but it was tooooooooo long

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Why?

is there a need to bring in others in a first time relationship? Just let the principal characters get to know each other and their need for each other. Don't cheapen it by having "friends" join in before the even figure each other out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

One of my best reads. Had everthing I like.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Allow me to explain a few things. First off, to those of you complaining about reading the same story twice, I did it as an exercise in style more than anything else. If you notice, Max's story contains plenty of quoted dialog and Tina's story contains none. This is my first attempt at writing a first person narrative from a female perspective, so I was concerned about not getting the tone right. My feminine side has been on strike for a few decades, so I have little to draw upon there.

To those of you who think I'm wasting your time by making you read the same story twice, there are subtle differences between the two stories. Also, what about me? Just think about how much time it took me to write, edit, and proofread the same story twice.

To the gentleman who said, “characters were faceless, blank, centered on their cocks and cunts”, while I appreciate your constructive criticism, might I remind you it's a sex story. Of course they're going to focus on their genitals. I wasn't trying to write “Fifty Shades of Soiled Jockstraps”. I tried to write a dirty little fap fest, and I think I succeeded, I certainly fapped plenty of times while writing it. I am trying to improve on my character descriptions, but I'm new to this so bear with me. I can clearly see the characters in my mind as I write the story, and I know I need to improve on helping the reader see them clearly too. Perhaps you would prefer my other story, “Mom considers labiaplasty...”

And finally, this story is actually meant to be a very subtle parody of the entire panty sniffing genre. It's not as obvious a parody as “Terribly Silly Incest”. That story hits your funny bone with a sledgehammer while this one is meant to tickle your funny bone with a feather. You really have to pay attention to get the joke, and many readers will never get it. The anonymous poster who titled his comment, "You like the way my balls smell?", obviously gets the joke. I'm still laughing at his comments.

Take the scene where Max is fucking Tina doggie style and puts his jockstrap over her face. Picture how absurd that is. She's wearing an athletic supporter on her face like a mask. Am I the only one who sees how ridiculous that is?

If you're looking for a well-written and hot panty sniffing incest story, I suggest you look for “Linda's Discovery” here at Literotica. If you'd like to read a dirty lesbian panty sniffing story, read “Housemother Confidential”, also here at Lit. Now that's an erotic story.

Warmest regards,

AZMotherLover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@From the author

Just skimmed the story, and the comments, and your response. Again, --just skimmed--; so I might be a little off.

My advice? WRITE FOR YOURSELF FIRST. Then, share with the rest of us. We like it or don't, doesn't matter, we read it, you shared it, it exists; we're all better for it.

'nuff said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best Story's of yours

Really enjoyed the story. A sequel would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT

Best story above all i hav gone through. Liked the way you have narrated it in both ways..

masterZ89masterZ89almost 10 years ago
JUST AWESOME!

BEST READ FOR SURE!!! LOVED THE STORY THEME!!! HOPE TO SEE A SEQUEL FOR SURE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You should make a sequel to this

There should be a part where Charlie's mom, Max's mom and Max have a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe it's just me

I really hate seeing cock size in inches. It always takes me out of a story as I get an image of the guy standing there, beating off with one hand and with a tape measure in his other. Same for bra sizes. Leave that stuff out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good

you write great storys hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

did not read this story 2 fucking long 2/3 pages are plenty or chapter it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please let me mommy.

Better than the incestuous mother fucker loves to play with Mommy and her new girl-sissy. I have a tendency to get kinky and hot in mommy's pantyhose and lingerie. The mommy slut always had loved the incestuous silken fetishes the incestuous son enjoyed. I have my nylons on! I love you mom and I have to put it into your sweet wet cunny MOMMY! HE EXCLAIMED! "Son be a good little bitch for me " MOMMY MY COCK IS ALL HARD! I have to put it in! The sissification of the new relationship between mommy's sissy bitch and the rest of the particulars with the help of the fetish, enhanced the incestuous play with the hot mommy and her insatiable lustful need for the incestuous silken fucking. "Mom, are we going to fuck all the time? "Yes dear, but you have to remember to wear the pantyhose and lingerie. "Yes, Mommy "

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom deserves it

you're a great writer, people complain, can you imagine fucking one of these complainers? I voted a five. you deserve a ten!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would like another chapter. Want to see max and Charlie together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweaty Jockstraps

I enjoyed the first few pages, but that was enough for me without wanting to go further (those pages were a complete story for me). The concept is good with the mom sniffing her son's sweaty jocks, balls, and ass, but a slower paced, more subtle sniffing fetish may have been better. I imagine a mother noticing the aroma of her athletic son and building into an urge to brush her nose lightly against his well worn jock. She may back off initially when she gets a full whiff, but catching a glimpse of him in his sweaty gear, bulging just enough to draw her attention to his masculinity would leave a lingering impression. His jock would be all she has, at first, to open up her curiosity about the hairy package it holds. The son would be oblivious to this and nonchalantly leave his sweaty gear in his gym bag or on his bedroom floor for his mother to gather and wash. The son could possibly come home all sweaty from a workout and ready to shower when his mother makes an excuse or gives him a job to do before he gets clean. She may hug him as a show of thanks as he warns her that he hasn't showered. She may hold him even tighter and tell him she isn't bothered by it, subtly encouraging him to avoid showering immediately when he gets home ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had to bail out

As soon as the newly consummated mother-son pair come up for air the very next moment they're already bringing in - not just a new person but a complete random stranger into their sex play. For me reading that, it cancels out any idea of whatever the characters are supposed to mean to one another. Now they're just a horn dog guy and some random slut fucking each other.

Erotica doesn't have to be like baseball where you need to touch all the various kink bases in a single inning to score. The kinky sniffing in a related duo was plenty to explore all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the sweaty jockstrap sniffing and how it make her wet and how her son put his sweaty pouch over her face while fucking her. Liked the pheromone aspect as the scent of both sexes sweaty scents is something that has always turned me on. Really horny story, I enjoyed the taboo nature of it, although in reality, I would never ever be able wrap my head around a real son/mother relationship like this, I guess that's what made it such a horny read. I did start to lose some interest around page 5 though.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy605 months ago

You fucked up the storyline by inserting the dyke into it, folks need to understand that not everyone is going to embrace the homosexual lifestyle, and if the homosexuals can have free will and free choice, then others can also. No use him getting upset because Charlene's mom isn't feeling her daughter in that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous