Notches on His Belt - Retribution 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple snuggled and whispered things Richard could not hear. After several minutes they both got up, and left the room nude.

Soon they both appeared in the workout room. Jennifer tilted the table so that Richard was laying nearly upside down. Then she removed the penis gag.

He started to speak, but his mouth was quickly covered with her sex as she straddled his head. She pressed on her tummy and globs of David's semen soon filled his mouth.

"Swallow."

David enjoyed watching this display. When she felt she had been cleaned appropriately, Jennifer noticed that David was again at full staff.

She exclaimed, "OMG, you're hard again! Come fuck me again!"

They left the room. Soon Richard could hear her orgasmic cries on the TV, but he could not see. She had left him hanging nearly upside down on the table, having forgotten about him in her excitement.

After another hour she again entered the room, this time alone. Without a word, she again sat on his face and fed him a second messy load.

He was so sexually strung out by this point that any sexual contact was a salve. After cleaning her, he began to love on her clit passionately. He had never cared about cunnilingus before, but now he craved it.

Jennifer made a note of this development for later use, but she was quite sated. So she stood, and enjoyed the disappointment in his eyes. She placed him back in a level position.

"We need to start getting you ready for the party."

She regarded his swollen, needy manhood for a moment before taking it into her mouth again. He was so desperate that it was only a few minutes before he began flexing, approaching orgasm. As soon as she detected his impending release, she abandoned him. A trickle of semen was pushed out of him. He was learning what being edged involved, and how it ratcheted up the frustration without relief. She edged him half a dozen more times, taking pleasure in hearing him beg for mercy.

She left and returned with a bag of frozen peas and her wet panties she had worn before her foray with David. She placed the peas over his genitals, and the panties over his eyes, effectively blindfolding him.

After he had gone flaccid, he felt her manipulating his penis and testicles. He felt what seemed like a tight cock ring placed behind his balls. Then something firm compressing his shaft. When he heard a click, his wife removed the panties and began unfastening his restraints.

"Get up. Time to get dressed."

When he stood, he was able to look down at his manhood. It was encased in a high dollar chastity tube. He could not see his penis, but his balls were held tight and were very exposed. The contraption was held tight by a padlock attached to a post at the top of the device.

When they walked back into the bedroom he saw that their bed was a wreck. The sheets were soaked and half torn off.

"Ha-how long do I have to wear this?"

She did not immediately respond. Instead, she walked to the walk-in closet. She returned holding her western style belt in one hand, and his belt in the other.

His belt had dozens of notches in it, top and bottom.

Holding them up, she spoke firmly, "That cage does not come off for anything but cleaning, and you WILL NOT orgasm, until I have more notches on my belt than you have on yours."

His face became ashen. "But...it took me years to get all those notches!"

"Not my fucking problem."

As she retrieved a pocket knife and put a small notch in her belt, he asked, nervously, "So each time you have sex you'll put a notch in your belt?"

She glared at him at his attempted manipulation of the terms. "Does every notch in your belt represent one FUCKING? Or one woman you had numerous times??"

He looked down at the floor. He did not have to answer, they both knew.

"That's what I thought. One lover, one notch. For example, David was very considerate, and very talented when we made love today. How many times have you fucked his wife? If Katrina decides to let him make love to me a hundred times, that is ONE notch."

A tear rolled down Richard's cheek. But not for the reason she thought. He knew he deserved her retribution.

"Why are you crying? This is your fault."

It took him a moment to collect himself so that he could speak. "I know. You're right, it is. I don't like it, but I deserve it. That's not what got to me."

"Well, what then?"

"I know it's stupid. But you said you and David made love. You've always referred to us as me fucking you."

Her heart softened a little. So, somewhere inside the cheating asshole she had married was some love for her. She wiped the tear from his face tenderly. She spoke softly.

"Well, maybe after you've watched a few MEN make love to me instead of just getting themselves off with my body, you will learn how to make love to me. Believe it or not, I WOULD like that."

"So would I."

He found himself in an awkward position of hoping his wife would take more lovers and not just concentrate on David. It was going to be a long time before she let him cum again anyway. If she didn't start getting notches, it could be years!

Jennifer went back to the closet and returned with a sack of brand new clothes for him. Placing them on a table, he saw there were several pairs of jeans and shorts. She handed him a pair of jeans, "Put these on."

He went to his bureau to get a pair of underwear. The drawer was empty.

"You don't wear underwear anymore."

He sighed with resignation and pulled on the jeans. "Button-up fly?" This was different.

"All of your pants and shorts have a button fly now. Turn around."

She put a pair of handcuffs she'd had ready on his wrists behind his back. "Turn back around."

She opened the fly on his jeans and removed the padlock from the post on the chastity device. He wondered what was happening. She had just put the device on, and had just had him put the jeans on. The thought that the cage might be coming off had an effect, and his member tried to get hard inside the cage. He moaned.

She patted the cage, "Don't get excited, little fella. You aren't going anywhere."

Jennifer began buttoning the fly from the bottom, inserting the buttons through the button holes.

When she reached the button hole closest to the chastity cage post, she ignored the button and pressed the post through the button hole. Then she reapplied the padlock and clicked it shut. Then she finished buttoning the fly.

They both looked in a mirror at him. The post was visible, the padlock obviously could not fit through the button hole, and with those on display, it would be obvious to anyone that the bulge in his pants had Richard's manhood locked up tight.

He spoke quietly, having figured out that his humiliation was going to be part of his life now. "Everyone will know."

She patted the lock. "THAT'S the idea. Now finish getting dressed."

"What if I have to go to the bathroom??"

She placed the key to the lock onto a nice gold chain, and hung it around her neck. She wore a top with a plunging neckline, making the key visible where it hung between her full, freckled breasts.

Just looking at her exposed cleavage and the key made him try to become erect. He nearly doubled over.

"You cannot be trusted. You will not go to the bathroom unsupervised." She twirled the key in her fingers.

He pointed to the lock hanging from his pants, "So wearing it like this will only be when we're together?"

"Nope. All the time."

"What about at work??"

She grinned. "I've got that covered. You'll see."

It was time to leave for the party. They were about to walk out when Jennifer stopped, "Oh! I almost forgot!"

She retrieved and handed him a canned drink and a blue pill. "Take these."

He accepted them, asking, "What is it?"

"The pill is a daily dose Viagra. The drink is a powerful aphrodisiac. From here on, you are responsible for taking them both each morning."

He swallowed the pill using the drink, thinking about his cock pressing hard against the end of the tube. "I hardly think I need them."

"I know you do not need them. But I want your sentence to be as frustrating and unpleasant as possible. So you WILL take them each day. There will be consequences otherwise."

The party was held at the corporate offices. The company never expected dress clothes, so many of the employees wore jeans, shorts, or sundresses. Where Mr. Locke excelled at these events was the food and door prizes. They were always worth the trip.

Where he did not excel, of course, was with the tone he set, albeit unintentionally. He just thought he was "all that."

The truth was the mood, as usual, was pensive. Whose wife would he end up banging in an office tonight? Why did he never go after the single women? Was he trying to cause divorces? The conversation was the same as it had always been.

Still. The wives had all spent a little extra time making themselves over before the party. So at least some of them "protested too much" in their complaints.

So "the change" was big news, which spread faster than the boss couple could walk from their car to the auditorium.

Many were so stunned at how nerdy Richard appeared without his famous pornstache, that they did not even notice the padlock hanging from his crotch.

Most of the women did, however.

"OMG, did you see that?"

"That's gotta be a gag!"

"Fuck! Locke is LOCKED!"

"Locked DICK..."

"Did you see she has the key between her tits?"

"Somebody finally got caught!"

The news spread like wildfire. Speculation exploded.

When the weather was good, as today, the party was held outdoors in an expansive green-space.

Normally the opening ceremony consisted of a few rah rah remarks by Richard and sales figures. As a result usually only a few dedicated individuals watched. The others would be securing the best tables for the dining area.

Not this time. This time everyone crowded around the temporary raised stage as Richard and Jennifer made their way to the podium.

Richard quickly took his normal place behind the podium, utilizing it to hide his predicament.

He was rattled, but tried to pretend everything was business as usual. He welcomed everyone, and commented about the great innovations the company was implementing, naming a few people by name. When he began to recite sales figures, Jennifer stood and nudged him.

He took the hint. "Now I would like to introduce my lovely wife, Jennifer Locke. I have chosen her to tell you about some positive changes coming soon."

Richard stepped back to take a seat, allowing Jennifer to take the podium and the microphone. She turned her head back towards him and spoke sweetly, "Oh, no, sweetheart, please...stand here next to me, this is from us both, isn't it?"

The mic picked up the comments. Richard hesitantly stood and moved next to his wife. He was forced to stand beside the podium rather than behind it. Which meant, of course, that the button fly, the padlock and the post it was secured to, and the obvious bulge of the chastity device which covered his penis was readily apparent and on display to all from the raised dais.

He could see people gasping, pointing, laughing, and turning to each other to comment.

Jennifer began her remarks, smiling pleasantly.

"First, you can call me Jenny. Or Jenn. Mrs. Locke is far too formal. And you can call my husband DICK. From what I hear, that would be more appropriate."

There were some snickers. She winked at a couple of people.

"As you may have surmised, I recently became aware of what has apparently been an open secret in the company. I am here to assure you, that the work environment around here is changing...not coming soon, but now. Tonight."

She paused for effect so the crowd could absorb her words. She indicated to her husband's genitals.

"I wanted you to see the first change. I wanted all of the women here to know that you can relax. This predatory penis will remain locked up permanently unless it's owner...me...chooses to make use of it. You need not worry about any retribution. There is a paradigm change being implemented, and I guarantee you as women you will have a much more pleasant work environment...and just so you know, DICK will not be getting ANY until I have my retribution from him."

Richard was concerned that he was going to faint, or that his knees would buckle. He had turned several shades of red, was perspiring, and felt a flush of embarrassed heat throughout his body. In the short time Jennifer had been speaking, he had experienced a plethora of emotions, sensations and thoughts. They were overwhelming.

In addition to her words, the little blue pill and the aphrodisiac had kicked in with a vengeance.

He was already humiliated. The aphrodisiac had him even more horny than usual, by a lot. The pill had his phallus as filled with blood as it could get. He was discovering things about his prison. His cock head was jammed against the end of the tube, hard. The more his cock tried to expand, the more the cage felt like someone was squeezing his shaft with an incredibly firm grip. It actually felt good in a way, secure. The harder his shaft pushed the cage, the more his balls were tugged. How could he like this and hate this at the same time?

He tried to concentrate on what his wife was saying.

"My husband is extremely talented in the technical aspects of his job. Let's face it, none of us would be here without him. He will continue to run the day to day operations, so that we all continue to prosper. However I will be in charge of all personnel decisions. Assignments, promotions, salaries. Which will all be based on your work product."

This brought a round of applause, even cheers.

Scanning the crowd, Richard realized why she had insisted on the aphrodisiac. He was hyper aware. Mary Beth from logistics flipped her long blonde hair. Julie from business affairs turned and he saw that perfect ass that he had tapped several times, bringing back those memories in a rush. So much cleavage everywhere. So many detailed memories of sex acts.

"Another immediate change will be that Miss Katrina here will no longer be Dick's executive assistant. She will be mine."

The importance of that change was obvious to everyone. Several women congratulated Katrina, who was standing in the first row before the stage with her husband.

Richard looked at her. She had beautiful mocha flesh, a voluptuous body and that smile, those full, plush lips. He looked at those lips and recalled all the times they had been wrapped around his manhood, how she was able to push his shaft down that lovely throat. He was so aroused he could FEEL it.

"Dick's new executive assistant will be Katrina's husband, David. So if you need to access to Dickless, just check with David."

This concept and her twist on her husband's name brought laughter, including from David.

Richard had always drawn a perverse excitement from humiliating good men by bedding their wives. He hadn't realized it was intentional, but it was why he only bedded married women.

Now as he scanned the crowd, he saw all of the husbands looking at him mockingly, taking great pleasure in his humiliation. And he learned something about himself. He was unbelievably aroused by the humiliation. His cock throbbed.

When the laughter rose, his eyes were drawn to David. The tall, broad shouldered black man who seemed to have muscles upon muscles, who must hate him. And he suddenly realized David was wearing a new gold chain around his neck. And hanging from the chain was a key identical to the one Jennifer wore.

Oh, fuck. He suddenly realized he was going to have to ask permission from the huge man he had cuckolded so often just to go to the bathroom at work. The humiliation flared.

As he was working through this thought, Katrina leaned up and kissed her husband. God, those lips. She was such a talented fellatrix.

He closed his eyes in surprise and dread. It felt like a ball bearing was being forced through his compressed, doubled over urethra. He had no control over it as a huge glob of pre-cum was emitted from the slot in the end of the chastity cage.

He felt his crotch and thighs being soaked, and realized there would be a large, spreading dark spot on his jeans.

Malcolm squeezed his wife's shoulder and pointed, saying louder than he intended, "Oh, shit, look! He's getting off on this!"

Through the laughter, Jennifer shook her head and grinned. She HAD done her research, and had suspected something like this would happen. And she knew this was only the beginning.

"Let's all go have dinner. Remember, meet back here at 8 for the announcement of the door prize winners!"

As the employees moved away, Jennifer turned to her husband. He turned and said, defeated, "I'll be in my office. These people don't want to see me, and they shouldn't have to."

Jennifer spoke sweetly, "Oh, no you don't. You start rebuilding your brand starting right now. You are going to get your ass to the end of the buffet line. You are going to greet everyone who comes through that line with a smile. You are going to shake their hands, kiss their cheeks or hands...hell, you are going to kiss their feet or their ass if that is what they want tonight. Then come sit with your wife."

Richard had to hustle to get in to position. As usual at these type of things, people had brought their appetite.

Jennifer cut to the front of the line without getting any food. She wanted to set the tone for everyone else, who were still uncertain of how far this new paradigm went.

Everyone stopped for a moment to watch.

Richard leaned forward and kissed his wife on the cheek. She kissed him back.

"Now kneel." When he did so, she extended a hand for him to kiss the back of it.

He began to stand, but she pressed down on his head until he was in a bowed position and extended her foot for him to kiss.

He again began to stand. She put her foot on his head to keep him down. Then she turned around and pulled her jeans down enough for him to kiss her beautiful buttocks.

She now let him stand and shook his hand.

Turning to see the shocked faces of the crew, "Any of these greetings are acceptable tonight, and are ENTIRELY your choice."

Turning back to Richard, "Please bring us both a tray when you are done, love."

Everyone went back to selecting their choice of salad, the best barbecue meats, or seafood, or pasta, veggies, you name it. Richard had spared no expense.

He found himself mostly kissing the backs of women's hands. Most did not want to be too affectionate in front of their husbands. And most husbands settled for a handshake.

Then Claudette came to him. Claudette was single. She was HOT. Perfect body. Large freckled breasts and perfect ass. Absolutely beautiful face. She was brilliant...she was the best programmer the company had in it's employ. But Richard had never approached her because she had no husband to embarrass.

And that had pissed her off. Add to that she was a bit of a party girl. With few boundaries.

When Richard leaned forward to kiss the back of her offered hand, she deftly moved it to the back of his head, and pushed his face into the cleavage of her large, freckled breasts. The ones so similar to those of his spouse.

Fuck.

She held him in place, smothering him with her cleavage. His cock swelled in it's prison. He could feel another glob of pre-cum working it's way through.

"mmmmphh"

When he had soiled himself again, she released him long enough to turn around and lower her shorts, exposing the most perfect ass he had ever seen. "I cannot believe you never tapped this...kiss it, asshole."

He did as he was told, burying his face in that cleavage too.

That seemed to break the ice for some of the others. He still kissed mostly hands. But he also found himself kissing bare, smooth feminine buttocks, and hairy masculine asses.