Notches on His Belt - Retribution 01

Story Info
Wife takes revenge on cockhound hubby.
10.1k words
4.48
17.5k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy. Most of the characters will not necessarily be "likeable" to you. Again...fantasy. Comments pointing out how unrealistic the story is (that would not happen) are probably true; it is not intended to be a serious tale. It includes chastity, adultery, cuckolding, cbt, creampie, etc. If that is not your thing...

Also...always practice safe sex...our fantasy heroes live in a perfect world...we do not.

If you enjoy, PLEASE vote. Because the trolls most certainly will.

Richard and Jennifer sat in a local coffee shop, chatting. They had been married for thirteen years, not always happily, but mostly so. Neither of them knew their lives were about to change forever.

Richard excused himself to go to the men's room.

Richard owned a tech company, and had made a good living. They were definitely well off. He worked when he wanted, and his employees enjoyed a relaxed work environment, wearing jeans or shorts to work, free lunches, good insurance, flexible work hours. They were happy...mostly.

A pretty blonde woman approached Jennifer and asked derisively, "You his latest notch?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I was a notch a couple of years ago. I was wondering if he's switched to red heads now."

Jennifer really was confused. "Who is 'he' and what is a notch?"

The woman rolled her eyes, assuming Jennifer was just playing coy, "Richard. He fucks all his female employees, and most of his male employee's wives. Then he notches his belt for each conquest. Who's wife are you?"

It was so much to process. A tear rolled down Jennifer's cheek, "I'm...I am Richard's wife."

The woman went white, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck. I am so sorry! Please don't tell him I told you! My husband really needs this job!" Then she was gone, almost running from the shop.

Jennifer was aghast. There was so much to process. Richard had told her that he put a notch on his belt each time his company made another billion dollars. There were SO many notches. The top of the belt was completely filled with little "V" shaped notches. The bottom of the belt was half filled. Was each of those dozens of notches really a different woman he had FUCKED during their marriage???

She wanted to scream.

Jennifer was a pretty smart operator herself. She may have been snookered by trusting her husband, but she was brilliant.

So she wiped her tears, and got herself under control. She would need more information to decide what to do. And that would obviously take time.

Richard returned. "Was that Corrine? Her hubby works in accounting. What'd she have to say?"

"Was that who she is? She didn't introduce herself. Just said she was so thankful for you. Another adoring fan."

She was going to need evidence. She took her time and thought it through. She remembered a kid from High School. Steve had gone on to become a cop. Then a detective. He would be someone who could be trusted to be discreet. She called him up and asked him to lunch. Would he be interested in doing some PI work on the side? When she told him why, he became pissed. Yes. Yes, he would. He would do it for free. She assured him it would not be for free. He could retire if he wanted after this was over.

Over the next few months, Steve investigated, and followed Richard to obtain video evidence. He managed to clone Richard's phone, amazed how easily it had been considering his subject was supposed to be a super tech guru.

When Jennifer felt like she had enough, she developed her plan. She did not want a divorce, at least not yet. She wanted retribution, and to salvage her marriage if possible.

Saturday night was to be a big company party to celebrate a monetary milestone. She decided it was the perfect time to implement her plans.

Saturday morning she woke him up by sliding the covers back and taking his flaccid member into her mouth. She loved fellating him. His cock was large, but not too large. It was thick, and perfectly shaped, with a big flared head which was perfect for hitting a woman's G-spot. He quickly grew in her mouth to full tumescence.

Damn she was going to miss his cock.

Now that she had him aroused, she easily enticed him into their workout room for some "kinky play." He was so easy.

The workout room had all of the best exercise equipment, weights, resistance bands on the walls, and a high quality massage table in the center of the room. The table was sturdy, and was designed to pivot in the center. In this way it doubled as a tension releasing upside down table, or the masseuse could place the "client" upright.

There was a large flat screen TV on one wall.

Jennifer coaxed him to lay on his back on the table. Then she used leather cuffs they had in the room for just this kind of fun and secured his wrists and ankles. She drew them down tight, so he could not move. His hands were held fast beside his hips, which she now secured with another strap.

Richard was very excited in anticipation of whatever his wife had planned. His penis was so turgid it was shiny, and a glob of pre-cum balanced at his urethra.

She tilted the table so he was upright, facing the television.

She had plugged in a flash drive the night before, and now accessed it.

Richard was dumfounded as several videos of his recent sexual exploits with different women played across the screen. Followed by screenshots of texts from his phone.

Jennifer was amazed to see his reaction. He was obviously pensive, but as he watched the videos of himself having sex with various women, his manhood remained at full staff, and a stream of pre-cum dripped from it. Knowing he was probably about to lose his wife, his home, even his company, he was more turned on than ever! Sick bastard!

She wanted to kick him as hard as she could right in the balls. She didn't. But she no longer felt ANY guilt for the plans she had laid.

Then there were several clandestinely recorded videos of employees talking to each other, unaware they were being recorded. And copies of inter-corporate emails. All of them painted a very clear portrait of a company which was wonderful to work for, paid extremely well, and had unbelievable benefits.

But.

The boss, who provided all of this, was a horny bastard who expected sex from whoever he approached. Female employees, the wives of male employees. He was hung like a horse, had impressive stamina, and loved receiving oral. If he ever GAVE any oral attentions, it was only cursory foreplay before a good fucking. His conquests rarely complained.

But their spouses did. He had destroyed several marriages while obtaining those notches. Great sex or not, nearly all of the employees wished the boss would control his libido.

His egocentric motivations were apparent. If he did not openly seduce a woman, he would do little things to make it obvious to the spouse. If the woman had pubic hair, he would talk them into shaving their pussy bare, but if she already went bare, he would cajole her into letting her bush grow out because it was so sexy. The result was always the same. The spouse would eventually suspect, accurately, why she had changed her most private area so drastically.

Many wanted to leave...but where else could you get 100% medical, a month's vacation every year, work from home options, etc, etc?

As the video wrapped up, Jennifer thought to herself she would have to set Steve up for life. He had certainly built an air tight case, and Richard was sweating profusely. He had to know he was well and truly fucked.

After several minutes of silence, he asked, "So, I assume you want a divorce? I am sorry. I am an asshole."

She composed her thoughts. She had thought about this long and hard. She spoke slowly.

"I do not want a divorce, but that IS still an option."

"Really?"

"Shut the fuck up, Richard. And listen."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Remember that. Yes, ma'am should become your mantra."

She turned to look at him. "With great power comes great responsibility, Richard. You are one of the smartest men in the world, but you are also dumber than a bag of hammers. Your dick rules you."

"I know, I..."

SLAP! She hit him hard across the face. "I told you to shut the fuck up." She had not raised her voice.

"Your actions have been reckless beyond all reason. Any one of these people could sue you into oblivion. Or just snap and kill you. You have put our livelihood at risk. Our parent's and future children's livelihoods. HELL, all of these employees are at risk of losing everything if you do! All because you think with your dick."

She glared at him, making it obvious she now expected a response.

He spoke tremulously, "I know I have a problem. I really am sorry." He looked down at his still prominent erection. "I mean, look. Obviously I'm crazy or something. I will do whatever you say to fix this."

"ANYTHING?"

"Yes, ma'am. Absolutely anything."

"Very well, then. I have plans. To fix the company, and my reputation. I am warning you now. I do not only want things fixed, I want retribution. If you want to stay married, I WILL have it."

He looked honestly puzzled. "Retribution? For cheating?"

She regarded him mirthfully for a moment before speaking. "For adultery, yes. But also for being such a prolific philanderer. With people we know. For years I have thought the crew just found me unapproachable. Now I find out all the brief conversations and awkward looks was because they all knew and I did not. They all felt sorry for me."

"I honestly never thought of it that way. I mean, I knew I was wrong. I just never thought about it affecting you that way."

She approached him and placed a hand softly on his cheek. "I know you didn't. Maybe that is why I am willing to get some payback, then try. Because I know you love me, despite being an asshole."

"I really do."

"Just remember that when I am making you suffer. And that I love you too. Even though I don't know why."

He cringed. "Suffer? What do you have in mind?"

She smiled wickedly. "You'll find out. You did say you would do anything, correct?"

He nodded. As if on cue, they heard the doorbell ring downstairs. She left him there wordlessly.

About five minutes later, she returned, now dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. She was accompanied by a petite young woman, also wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Neither woman making an effort to be alluring.

Richard was now the only one naked. He could do nothing to hide his aroused state. He blushed furiously.

Jennifer ignored his discomfort. "Richard, do you remember Kim from the company's onsite spa?"

The other woman seemed comfortable, she apparently had been prepared. She also seemed, unimpressed. "Mr. Locke."

Richard shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't frequent the spa much. I do not recall meeting you."

The young woman rolled her eyes. Jennifer spoke, "You should remember Kim's wife, Dianne. She works in marketing. You apparently fucked her for awhile about three years ago."

Oh, shit. He remembered Dianne. She had such an incredible ass. He said meekly, "Sorry."

Kim perked up, "Oh, you will be."

Jennifer grinned. "Kim here does the threading at the spa."

"Threading?"

"It's a method of trimming hairs. It is why I have such perfectly shaped eyebrows. She uses a technique with thread to rip the little hairs out by the follicle, so they do not grow back very quickly."

He was puzzled. "Oh, well that's neat."

"I think so. She is going to clean you up a bit before the party tonight."

Jennifer went to their toy cabinet, returning with a very wide, short penis gag she had bought for the occasion. It had a long leather strap attached to the base.

"Open."

He wanted to protest, but her expression discouraged him from doing so. She pressed the phallus into his mouth, which had to stretch to accommodate it. Making sure he was breathing okay, she stretched the leather straps not just around his head, but around the entire table. She placed the end of one strap through a buckle on the other, and with a sharp tug, cinched it tight before securing it.

Now not only could he not speak, he could not move his head, not even to turn it.

Jennifer tilted the table back into a prone position.

Kim moved above him and he saw her manipulate a loop of thread between her fingers. She lined it up with one of his eyebrows and he felt a tug. Then another.

Not so bad. He was worried, though. What if they planned to remove his eyebrows altogether? Or sculpt them like Jenny's?

Kim continued the process on the other brow. Then Jennifer held up a hand mirror so he could see the results. Not effeminate at all, just nice and clean. He relaxed a bit.

Jennifer smiled down at him pleasantly. Then the smile went away as she looked to her cohort and spoke coldly,

"Now take off his pornstache. And make it hurt."

"Mmmmmmpppphhhh!!!" Richard tried moving his head, but he was locked down tight. He was very proud of his thick mustache. It got him compared to certain movie stars and he thought...he knew, it got him laid...a lot.

Kim moved the thread to the left side of his mustache. This time she did not grab one hair, but expertly grabbed least half a dozen and yanked them out by the root.

Richard cried out into the gag. Kim now smiled with satisfaction and repeated the process.

Jennifer smiled. "I'll go get us some wine. That would go good with this, wouldn't it?"

A few minutes later Jennifer walked back in to her husband's continued cries. She carried an expensive wine, two glasses, and a bottle of Richard's $1500 whiskey.

She poured a glass for herself and one for Kim. When she looked to check Kim's progress, she began laughing. "OMG, I love it! Let me get a pic!" She took a photo with her cell phone and held it up for her husband to see.

Kim had deftly removed hairs across Richard's upper lip so that his mustache now spelled out the word CUCK.

He looked at his wife in panic. She read his thoughts. "No, dear, you are not a cuckold. But you WILL be. Many times over."

Kim asked, "Should I leave it?"

Jennifer smiled and considered. "Naw. Go ahead and finish him off. I'll send you the pic so we'll both have it to enjoy."

Richard continued to whine as the job was finished. But he found himself oddly relieved to be losing his cherished mustache since it would not spell out cuck.

Kim looked over to where Jennifer sat sipping her wine, "All done."

"Thank you. Now his pubic hair."

As she methodically ripped out the thick patch of hair above his penis, Richard thought he must be getting accustomed to the pain. Then she finished there and began ripping the hair from his testicles, and tears rolled down the side of his face. Sonuvabitch that hurts!

When she was done, Kim signaled Jennifer to review her work.

Satisfied, Jennifer uncorked the expensive whiskey and poured it over Richard's upper lip as an after shave. He groaned into the gag as it stung. Then his eyes grew wide as he saw her move to his midsection. She poured the alcohol over his pubic area and his genitals, sipping her wine as he cried out. He kept his alcohol in a separate freezer. It was better cold.

"Well, at least now we know how to make you lose that persistent erection."

She promised Kim a hefty bonus for her work. Before she left, Kim replied, "Oh, that WAS a great bonus! But I'll take the money too."

Leaning over, Jennifer took his flaccid member in her mouth, slowly lapping up the whiskey as he regained his erection. When he was fully turgid, she stood and regarded his new look.

"Oh, my. You look so much sexier without all that hair. You look even bigger. We are definitely keeping this look. You will have regular appointments with Kim at the spa to maintain it."

He could not see, of course. It did feel good. She took a photo and held it up where he could see it. "See? Nice and smooth. And it feels good in my mouth."

As if to reiterate that fact, she poured more whiskey, and fellated him again.

Soon he was subconsciously flexing the muscles in his buttocks, trying to push upwards into her mouth, approaching an orgasm...his cock throbbing in anticipation.

She loved giving head. She loved HIS cock. And she loved feeling his cum shooting down her throat. But she reminded herself of the long game.

She pulled away, depriving him of an orgasm, leaving his shaft pulsing in desperation.

"mmmppphhh!"

His frustrated cries made it all worth it.

She did this again and again over the next hour. By the time the doorbell rang again, Richard's cock was pure purple and dripping with need. So was her pussy.

When the doorbell rang, she whispered to her husband, "OMG, I need cock SO bad, baby."

He expected her to climb up upon the table, to straddle him, and fuck him senseless, as she had so often before.

Instead, she walked from the room. He wished he could have watched that perfect ass swing.

Within a few minutes she re-entered the room, accompanied by an incredibly large black man. He was at least 6'3", broad shouldered, and built like a tank. His biceps were huge. He looked like he could snap a man in half with no effort.

"Do you remember David?"

Richard nodded, to the extent he could. David worked in the accounting department.

"You know David's wife, Katrina, do you not?"

Richard's asshole contracted. Of course he knew Katrina.

"Katrina and David have a good relationship. So...David knows that Kat is your Executive Assistant. David knows that Katrina had spent many a lunch hour under your desk taking 'dictation' to keep her position, and his."

Katrina was a Nubian goddess. Richard cherished her...she had a magnificently bountiful plush body. Full breasts, plump hips, an unbelievably moist sex.

"From now on, Katrina is MY executive secretary. She will help me run the personnel department. And from now on, David will be YOUR executive assistant."

Fuck.

Katrina will never, ever, be under your desk again. Although...you WILL be under hers anytime she wants your tongue. You have a lot of payback to give.

"His first assignment will be to give me the cock I need so badly."

She tilted the table upwards, so he was forced to watch the TV. His shaft protruding before him. She used the remote to access a camera which viewed their bedroom.

Soon he watched his wife and the massive man walk before their marital bed.

She undressed the man slowly, exhibiting his musculature and his huge shaft...even larger than Richard's impressive member.

Richard's shaft throbbed with need as he watched his wife deep throat the other man's cock. He was demoralized and aroused at the same time.

Jennifer stood and let David undress her. She placed his mouth on her breasts and whispered for him to suck hard, leaving hickies on them. Then she walked over to the camera and stood so that her freckled breasts filled the view. She knew from experience that those freckles were a major turn-on for her husband. That just exposing them made him hard. So she made sure he could see the bruising on them, knowing what it would do to him.

"You will not touch the girls for a very long time, Richard. But they will no longer go unattended."

That was the last thing she said to him. The next hour was all about her and David. Richard could only watch helplessly as the huge man expertly licked his wife to multiple orgasms, then fucked her hard, as if he were working out frustrations.

Richard was conflicted. He wanted to rip his bonds away and stop what was happening on the marital bed he had paid for; at the same time his cock was harder than it had ever been and was leaking pre-cum. Damn he needed to cum! Would she take care of him after this was all done? As he listened to his wife scream through orgasm after orgasm, his manhood throbbed with need.

Finally David slammed his cock firmly home, groaned, and came hard...filling his bosses wife with cum. As Richard had done to David's wife countless times.