Notches on His Belt - Retribution 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Katrina and David stared at the desk in amusement as they heard a sudden, frantic "Mmmmppphhh!!" escape him. He froze momentarily as a large glob of pre-cum forced its way through his entrapped penis, soaking the feminine napkin Jenny had put on him that morning.

He felt Katrina tapping the back of his head. Focus.

If he could not have her talents, he was determined to please her with his efforts. He was conflicted about David's presence. It had been one thing to use the man's wife clandestinely. But to be used by her with her husband sitting in the room; Richard half expected to be dragged out and beaten. At the same time he was getting a perverse thrill out of the prospect of making her scream in front of hubby.

When he worked his way to her labia, he was in for another surprise. When he was fucking her, he had talked her into shaving the bountiful pubic hair she wore bare. Now that she had control back, she had decided to grow it back out for her husband. Which Richard would appreciate in the weeks to come; he would soon love the feel of the soft down against his face. But at the moment, the hair had just broken the surface. So it was almost like brushing his face with a Brillo pad. He could still feel the soft, tender flesh, and he could suckle and lick to good effect.

He could tell he was having an effect; her juices were flowing. But she seemed intent on maintaining her composure and making him work for it. She answered the phone and sounded very professional, not betraying at all that she was being sexed. She chatted casually with David as if nothing were happening. At least three employees stopped by the office and carried on conversations with her, oblivious to the fact there was a man under her desk tonguing her.

Now that he was becoming a nascent connoisseur of vaginas, he was wishing he had volunteered to devour Katrina on his own long ago. Her labia were puffy and decadent, and her now aroused clitoris was prominent and begged for attention. It was very easy to locate, and he savored sucking it into his mouth and lashing it with his tongue.

Gawwd she tasted so good. She was still maintaining her composure when he sucked her clit fully into his mouth and groaned again as another glob of pre-cum forced it's way out.

He thought, please cum, please cum. He surprised himself. He was not begging for his own orgasm, but hers. He did not realize it, but he had just hit a major milestone not only in his cunnilingus training, but also in his attitude towards women and the deepest part of his personality. He wanted desperately to gain release, but from this point forward, his primary focus would ALWAYS be his lover's needs first. Whoever that might be. Whatever the needs might be.

He was so focused on her now, he did not notice whether she was speaking to someone or not.

She was speaking to a nerdy tech guy named Simon who had come in when Richard flattened his tongue and began bathing the most sensitive part of her clit with the perfect rhythm.

Simon was confused when she held her hand up for him to be silent and wait for a moment. She closed her eyes, gripped the edge of the desk tightly with both hands and trembled. Richard was rewarded with a sudden flow of her cum and her sex pressing against his face.

David was chuckling silently to himself as the ice queen melted just a little.

When she had recovered, she opened her eyes, exhaled softly, and continued her conversation with Simon as if nothing had happened.

This mild level of orgasm occurred twice more. The orgasms would have been much more intense were she focusing on herself; had she not been resisting so intently.

Richard heard David's booming voice, "15 minutes, Dick. Then we gotta go."

He began in earnest lashing her clit to bring her to another orgasm. Within a few minutes he felt her tense up again.

This time as she did so, he tilted her chair to a better angle, pressed his face as tightly to her as he could, and shoved his tongue deep into her canal. He found the soft, bumpy spots of her G-spot and massaged it fervently with the tip of his tongue. He had never even realized he had an unusually long tongue. And certainly would not have assumed this talent. For the woman, it took a man's occasional strokes across the magic spot with the head of a penis to a focused attack with his tongue.

"F-F-F-U-U-U-U-C-C-K!!!!!"

Her hands shot down to hold his head in place as she came long and hard, ejaculating and covering his face with jets of liquid.

"Sonuvabitch.... motherfucker, yes."

In the next room, Jennifer smiled in satisfaction, knowing what had just happened.

When she had recovered, Katrina let a happy Richard up.

David regarded him. His face was covered in Katrina's cum, his cheeks were reddened from being rubbed by the short, stiff hairs of her pubis, and his shirt was soaked.

"Holy shit. We better get you cleaned up."

Katrina appeared flustered. She began to touch Richard's arm as he left, still recovering from one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever experienced. But she caught herself and began straightening her dress.

That night at home, Richard was almost surprised to experience a quiet evening. Maria had made up a pasta dish for them, but had gone home before they arrived.

The only potentially erotic event was that they showered together. Jennifer insisted he place his hands behind his back where she fastened a pair of stainless steel police handcuffs on his wrists. Only then did she remove his chastity device and guide him into the shower.

"Good grief, honey. I have never seen him get so hard. Is he supposed to turn purple? Does it hurt?"

"I-I, don't know. I don't remember it ever getting this hard before. It feels like the skin could split. As far as hurting...I hate to say it...it does...but it hurts REALLY good."

She could not help but laugh. "Hurts really good, huh? Well, that sounds like something we should build upon."

With his hands secured behind him he was of no use to her in bathing, so she made him watch as she sudsed herself up and spent time washing her breasts, her genitals, her buttocks...all the places he craved to touch. She placed his erection in the cleft of her buttocks and masturbated him with it.

After she rinsed off, she let him suckle her breasts for a couple of minutes before bathing him.

She covered him in suds. She washed his chest, twisting his nipples. She moved to his shaft and masturbated it slowly until he was subconsciously pushing his cock through her hand. Then she stopped and moved to his legs.

Then she returned and edged him again. Before stopping to wash his hair.

Then returning to masturbate him again. When he felt an orgasm approaching and he began frantically thrusting into the "O" she had formed, gasping, she withdrew her hand.

"Oh, please, no! Please!"

She slapped his impossibly hard cock, hard.

"NO. Bad penis."

She switched the water to the coldest setting, and rinsed him until he was quite flaccid. She dried his crotch and replaced the now clean chastity device. Once she had replaced the lock with a "snick" she handed him a towel. "Dry off and come to bed."

That night she did not demand to be serviced. She had him spoon her, lodging his caged, long suffering cock in the cleft of her ass. Once again she slept well. He struggled for a bit, then, exhausted, drifted off.

He found the remainder of his week fairly calm, and he began to wonder if the "retribution" had been forgotten. Jenny used him for cunnilingus a couple of times, but mostly he was getting used to being locked up, visibly.

Then as he and Jennifer arrived home Friday evening and he saw the circle drive filled with cars, he suspected things were about to come to a head.

They parked in the garage and entered the kitchen. Curtly, Jenny spoke, "Strip. Then answer the door."

Maria was already in the kitchen, dressed in a sexy maid outfit, preparing a big meal, and grinning salaciously as her boss undressed.

Wearing only his chastity device, Richard answered the door as Katrina and David entered. Katrina kissed him on the cheek, David shook his hand.

He had only shut the door when the doorbell rang. It was Eduardo, Maria's husband. "Good evening, Mister DICK." Polite, but obviously knew Richard had been fucking his wife, and resented the activity.

Next to arrive was Doreen from the sales department. He was not certain why she would have been invited. She was single, a little plump, and because of those two things he had never pursued her. Although she was one who had made advances towards him.

Soon after he opened the door to find Margaret. Was this his test night?

Jenny approached him, "That should be all of the guests. Go and help Maria. Do anything she says."

Richard hesitated, "I noticed Margaret is here. Is this my test night?"

"What if it is?" Impatiently.

"I just...please make sure she doesn't get hammered again. I'll never make her cum if she is blotto."

Jennifer chuckled. "I'll try. But you know how she is. You better work HARD."

Richard spent the next hour helping Maria serve dinner, and drinks. His caged penis was whacked several times playfully.

Everyone was dressed except him, which was embarrassing and arousing at the same time. There were enough flashes of cleavage and leg, and little touches that had he not been restrained, he would have been hard all night.

After dinner Jennifer encouraged everyone to adjourn to the patio for some drinks and relaxation.

Except for Richard. She took his hand and led him silently to the exercise room. She smiled sweetly and pointed to the massage table. He took the direction and climbed aboard.

Jennifer secured him as before, strapped down tightly so he could not move, his arms locked to his sides so he did not have use of his hands. She tilted the table upwards, as if he were standing, and where he could see the television.

She then slowly removed the chastity device, leaving the retaining ring behind his balls in place. This acted as a cock ring, making the erection he quickly grew even harder.

She walked to the TV and turned it on. It had a split screen tonight. He was viewing the master bedroom and two of the guest bedrooms.

She walked back to him. "I would like to forego the gag tonight. Can you behave?"

"Yes, ma'am. What is going to happen?"

In response she pressed downward on his tumescent penis, then released it and watched it bob back up. She kissed him on the lips, turned and walked out wordlessly.

He was left alone for what seemed to be another hour. He could hear laughter and talking out on the patio.

Finally he saw on the TV as David and Katrina entered one of the guest rooms and began to undress each other. Seeing them both naked caused his shaft to throb. He missed the feel of his cock inside of her. They moved to the bed where Katrina lay on her back, while David knelt down between her silky thighs and began to eat her out. Katrina was not trying to restrain herself now, and before long she wrapped her long legs around her husband's head and cried out in orgasm.

When she had recovered somewhat, she whispered, "Try the thing...like Dick did..."

David lifted her legs, and placed his mouth as tightly as he could to her entrance. Richard intuited that he was pushing his tongue as deep. as he could within her, to lick her G-spot. After he had been there a few moments, Katrina appeared to be frustrated. She placed both hands at the back of his head and pressed her sex hard against his face, as if trying to get closer.

It was no use. She finally released him. David leaned up, "Sorry, babe. My tongue just isn't as long as his. I could not even feel it."

She beckoned him, "Oh well. I guess that means he is good for something after all, huh? Come here, stud. I know something you CAN hit it with."

Richard watched enviously as David's long, hard shaft entered her, and the two began making love. Soon Katrina was crying out again.

Richard's attention was now split as he saw Maria and Eduardo enter the other guest room. They quickly undressed. Eduardo did not appear to be nearly as well-endowed as David, or Richard.

There was no foreplay involved. Maria pushed her husband backwards onto the bed and climbed aboard, mounting his erection quickly. Her beautiful butt was to the camera, and it bounced enticingly as she bounced on her lover's cock.

What Eduardo lacked in size he made up for in stamina. Maria fucked him relentlessly for over an hour, crying out through multiple orgasms, and he still had not cum.

Back on the other camera he heard David groan loudly and saw him push as deeply as he could into his wife. She came with him, both of them trembling.

Richard felt he was on overload. His erection flexed helplessly in front if him.

After a few minutes, David and Katrina got up and left the room. Shortly thereafter David and Jennifer entered the master bedroom. David undressed Richard's wife, then lay on his back on the bed. Richard watched as his wife climbed atop the huge man in a sixty-nine position.

As David began to kiss and tongue her nether lips, she began to fellate his large, flaccid cock, trying to lovingly bring it back to life.

Richard was taking all of this in, thinking he was wound as tight as he could be, when Katrina walked into the exercise room with him. She still had a sheen of perspiration from her exertions, her nipples were still erect.

She regarded his bulging phallus momentarily, which throbbed for it's long time lover. Then she reset the table, laying him prone. The table was adjustable up and down also, so she lowered it to the height she wanted, so that she straddled his face while standing flat footed.

As she lowered herself onto him, he saw what a sloppy mess her pussy was, filled with milky white fluid, her nether lips covered with foam.

"Your job tonight is pussy cleaner. Do me good, Dickie."

"Am I supposed to make you mpffglurg"

She ignored his question, grinding herself against him. When he had sucked up everything outside of her, she placed her opening directly over his mouth and pressed on her tummy, flexing her abdominal muscles and pushing copious amounts of cum into his mouth.

Richard found himself swallowing as quickly as he could to keep up. He did not know if he could take male cum by itself, but mingled with her fluids, it wasn't bad.

Having seen her attempt to get David to lick her G-spot, once he felt most of the cum was consumed, he pressed his tongue as deeply inside of her as he could. She responded by moaning pleasantly and pressing herself down as tight as she could against him.

He made a show of licking around inside of her as if making sure she was completely clean, then settled in to massage her G-spot. She placed one hand on the top of his head, and leaning back, inadvertently placed her other hand on his erection.

She felt his buttocks flex and felt vibrations as he cried out into her vagina. She quickly removed her hand lest she be responsible for him achieving a forbidden orgasm. He moaned in frustration.

He was intent on making her orgasm. His nose pressed firmly against her clit; he licked her G-spot lovingly.

Before long she was gyrating and crying out through multiple orgasms, ejaculating once again as she shook and quivered.

It took her a long time to recover. When she did, she took some wipes from a shelf nearby and cleaned his face and chest. Then she repositioned the table upright so he could see the TV.

"Have to be considerate and clean the seat for the next user."

She actually leaned in and kissed him passionately, then lowered her mouth his cock and gave it one long lick with her flattened tongue.

"Oh, gawwd please, yes..." His memories of her talented fellatio surged through his mind.

She kissed him again, and she was gone.

It took Richard a moment to regain his wits. He observed that Maria and her husband were no longer in the guest room. His own wife, however, was in their marital bed on all fours facing the camera. Her breasts were rocking forward and back as David was behind her, driving his shaft into her vigorously. Her mouth was open in an "O" her eyes closed in ecstatic abandon.

Richard was enjoying the show despite his envy when he felt the table being pulled back down. Once he was prone again, he saw Maria standing beside him.

She threw a leg over his head, and he saw the jizz matted in her furry muff before it smothered him. She used both hands to grasp his hair and directed his movements. Fortunately, Eduardo did not produce nearly as much as David had.

He was just getting into the cunnilingus, intent on her orgasm, when she withdrew, apparently not interested in his oral attentions beyond cleaning.

"Aww. Do not look so disappointed Mr. Dick. I will give you a meal another time, but right now I really gotta pee." She too used alcohol wipes to clean the "seat" she had just used and returned him to an upright position.

Jennifer was now riding David in a reverse cowgirl, facing the camera so Richard could see her bouncing breasts and the large dark shaft sliding in and out of her pale flesh. The contrast was fascinating.

In the guest room he saw Eduardo was now fucking Margaret missionary style.

Richard again thought he was on sensory overload. He felt as if he might cum without anyone even touching his straining manhood. Pre-cum dripped from its head.

Then Doreen entered the room. Plump little Doreen who was dressed in a loose-fitting sweater and khaki pants. Hardly alluring. She was not classically beautiful like his wife and Katrina, though she was not an unattractive 25-year-old.

"I bet you are wondering why I am here tonight, huh, Mr. Locke?"

He nodded hesitantly.

She walked across the room, picked up a portable weightlifting bench and placed it directly in front of him. She raised the back rest so that when she sat, she would be facing him, reclined back comfortably.

She began to slowly remove her clothing as she spoke.

"I have wanted you ever since I started with the company, Mr. Locke. I practically threw myself at you. But you ignored me. Why is that, Mr. Locke?"

She removed her shoes and her khakis. She wore satiny green panties.

"I, uh, guess I just didn't think you were my type...and kinda young...I guess."

She placed a fingertip to her lower lip, "I was 21, Mr. Locke. That is not so young. I've seen you fuck younger adult women."

He shrugged, to the extent he could.

"In fact, you fuck a lot of people. That's part of why I thought you would be a seasoned lover. Is it because I am not married? Because I am not skinny, Mr. Locke?"

"Maybe...I'm sorry..."

She turned away from him and lifted the sweater over her head, dropping it to the floor. Then she reached back and unfastened the matching green bra she wore, and it followed the sweater.

Still looking away from him, she lowered the panties, "Would you fuck me if I asked you to, Mr. Locke?"

He wanted desperately to say yes, attracted or not. But he suspected a test or a trap.

"I would...but you know Jenny said I cannot until she has more notches. I'm afraid I can't."

Her butt, while large, was well-shaped. She looked over her shoulder. "But when your penance is over, if I asked, would you?"

"Yes, ma'am, if Jenny allows it."

She turned around slowly. And slowly her DD sized, perfectly shaped, plush breasts came into his view. They were magnificent, with small very pink areola and erect little nipples.

His cock bounced perceptibly and ejected a stream of pre-cum.

"YAY!"

He did not know whether her excitement was from his answer or his cock's answer.

She sat on the bench and spread her legs. The light blonde pubic hair proved that the carpet matched the drapes.

She began to play with her breasts, tweaking her own nipples and moaning in pleasure. Then she began to alternate, masturbating her pink center flesh and playing with her breasts.