Notches on His Belt - Retribution 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOW he was on overload. He could smell her arousal, see her loving herself, hear her sighs. And on the TV he could see his wife with her lover, Margaret with her's, moaning and occasionally crying out in orgasmic release he could not have.

Doreen, while not looking at the TV, was also listening. Listening while she stared at Richard's throbbing cock, running her fingers over her clit.

They all seemed to set each other off.

First Margaret began squeaking out little "Oh, oh, ohs" as a series of orgasms overtook her.

Then Jennifer virtually screamed, "Oh, fuck, yes!" Her orgasmic cries set off her lover and David groaned as he began filling her. Jenny cried, "Don't fucking stop!" So David began thrusting again, even as he came.

Eduardo responded to Margaret's squeaks and slammed hard into her as his orgasm overtook him.

Hearing all of this, and hitting just the right spot, Doreen began shuddering and moaning as waves of release coursed through her.

Poor Richard. Five people in ecstatic oblivion, all of which he had to see and hear. And directly in front of him the young woman's milky white breasts heaved, her flesh quivered, and he could see her swollen clit pulsing, her scent wafted to his nostrils.

It was more than any man could take. With no one touching him, several strong streams of ejaculate shot from his throbbing manhood and landed with a splat across Doreen's pussy, abdomen and her breasts.

She screamed frantically as more orgasms surged through her because of the eroticism...the thought that she had made Mr. Locke respond so.

Richard had just experienced his first ruined orgasm.

He lost some pressure but obtained no pleasure. His erection did not flag one iota. Nor his desire.

When Doreen recovered, she was laughing in satisfaction, in happy relief.

Richard looked on, confused. Was she laughing at him? At his lack of control?

Soon Jennifer and Margaret walked into the room.

Jenny joined Doreen in happy laughter, confusing Richard all the more.

Jenny tilted the table back to the prone position, and encouraged Margaret to straddle his face. She whispered to him, "Margaret decides if you are ready for the raffle, sweetheart. Better make her happy."

Richard had to focus hard. He had to remind himself that the mildly inebriated Margaret must be his focus as he felt something very cold, probably a bag of frozen peas, being dropped on his turgid manhood.

It became a sort of tug-of-war. His arousal from his cunnilingus efforts, countered by the freezing of his manhood.

Finally his penis shrank enough for his wife to force it back into its prison. When he heard the "snick" of the lock closing, it was almost as if he was set free. Now he could focus solely on Margaret's sex...his own sex, though screaming for relief, was no longer important because it could not be satisfied.

His attention was solely on Margaret's clit, although in the back of his mind he wondered about Doreen's happy laughter.

He darted his tongue back and forth across her button, side to side, up and down. Soon Margaret was thrusting herself upon him as she came. When she was experiencing the height of her orgasm, he locked his mouth to her entrance and thrust his tongue deeply into her...lashing at her G-spot. Soon she was screaming and thrashing about, out of control, experiencing more orgasmic relief than she had ever known.

The expletives she screamed would make a sailor blush.

When she finally fell away and lay on the floor exhausted, Jennifer quickly worked to release her husband, now that he had no access to his manhood.

She leaned into him. "I told Doreen that the only pussy you could eat tonight must be able to feed you semen. So, she thought she would only get to masturbate. But you...you, you silly bastard, jizzed all over her. So now she gets to feed it to you...and you better lick her puss good."

Jennifer released him from his restraints and guided him so he could lick his own cum from the young woman's full tits, her tummy, and finally her plump pussy.

As he tongued her clit, she came with great satisfaction on his face.

He decided to go in for the coup de gras, trying to push his tongue deeply into her canal.

He was confused. Perplexed. What the hell??

His tongue found resistance. It could not easily penetrate past...her hymen.

Fuck! She was a virgin!

Relaxing from her first oral orgasms, she confirmed, "Yes, Mr. Locke...I want YOU to take my cherry. And I am willing to wait."

His head was spinning. Jennifer spoke, "You should feel bad, hubby. This girl has waited years for you. And will wait til I release you. I am going to make her...and all her frustration...your punisher. Any beatings you deserve, she will deliver. Until you can release her frustrations."

He certainly understood frustration and need. He honestly wanted to sooth that for her. He also realized that soothing her as much as possible may cause her to go easy on him. Beatings? He lowered his mouth back to her sex and loved her as much as he could.

As he lashed at her clit, she experienced another series of orgasms, wrapping her legs around his head and drawing him in tight, rolling from side to side and crying out in her pleasure.

When she had recovered, she sat up and pulled him to her, smothering him with her big, soft breasts. "That was wonderful, Mr. Locke, thank you. I'm gonna expect lots of that until you can pop my cherry for me!"

As Doreen dressed, Jennifer took a seat on the bench, scooting her butt forward. "One last mess for you to clean up, lover. Everyone is going home."

He felt he was "home" with his face buried in Jenny's tender folds. As he loved on her, it occurred to him how lovingly devious she was. Through all of the sexual activity that had occurred that night, she had been careful to only have sex with David. David who had been the first, and so far the only notch on her belt. So with all that had happened, he was no closer to relief.

Later, they were in bed when the text notification went off on Jenny's phone. "Oh, it's from Margaret. It just has five gold stars, so I guess you passed inspection."

She sent a text to Katrina letting her know the verdict and asking her to draw a winner from the box first thing Monday morning.

"I bet you are going to be a very busy boy next week. You'll have the winner, me and Katrina to keep happy."

"Katrina?"

She traced a finger along his cage, "Well, sure. After all the time she spent with your dick in her mouth, you will give her head anytime she wants."

He hesitated to bring up what was on his mind. Who the hell asks their wife when she is going to start fucking more men? But if she did not start "spreading the love" around to more than just David, he could end up celibate for years. He already felt he might lose his mind.

She could see the wheels turning. She toyed with his cage, flopping it from side to side. "What's on your mind Cucky?" She obviously had intuited exactly what was bothering him. She had always been two steps ahead of him. Except for the whole man-whore notch thing.

She was laying on her side facing him; he was laying on his back. She was lightly caressing his swollen balls.

"I-uh-I, it isn't important..."

She gently cupped his testicles and applied a small bit of pressure. He flinched. She arched the eyebrow.

"It's just I was wondering, I mean...are you only doing David on purpose? Are you gonna...I mean...when are you fucking other guys?"

She wriggled his caged cock, inspecting how hard it was within.

"Yes, I am only fucking David on purpose. He is a considerate lover...and it messes with your head."

She traced a fingertip up his abdomen and tweaked a nipple. "Why, are you wanting me to pull a train? Fuck a hundred guys in one night and let you guzzle their jizz out of my wrecked cunt so you can cum?"

"No! Of course not! It's just...it's just if you don't fuck anybody, I'll never cum..."

The eyebrow raised again, and she watched him silently for a moment until he calmed down.

He spoke softly, "I know. I did this. Why should you care."

Jenny traced the fingertip back down to his seeping member, "Dick...Richard...I do care. But at the same time, you're right, you did this."

She swiped her finger in the liquid on his cage and fed it to him.

"Here's the deal. I suppose at this point, and certainly by the time this is over, I will be a slut. But I am not the same kind of slut you are. I cannot just pick a penis at random each day and mount it. I just can't."

"So here is what is going to happen. When I FEEL like it, Katrina will pick one of the women who offered up their husbands from the list. Then we will schedule a DATE with that man. He will take me out, you know, dinner, a movie, dancing, a museum, whatever so we get to know each other and become comfortable together. We may have to go out more than once."

She fed him another dollop of pre-cum.

"By the way, YOU are going to pay for it all."

He nodded in submission to having to pay for other men to wine and dine his wife. To seduce her.

"Then, and only then, I will bring them back here and make love to them in OUR bed while you watch. And then you can notch my belt for me."

"If I have needs that I want met in the meantime, I'll use your fabulous tongue. If I want dick, Katrina has agreed that David will help me out."

His manhood was pulsing.

"Oh my. This is turning you on. Any questions?"

"Ha-ha-how long do you think it will take to catch up to me?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. Who knows?

She pulled the sheets up over them and drifted off to sleep. He lay there, thinking about Monday, about his new life and what it was going to be like.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF his wife just wants to keep him caged forever and Deny him any organs forever. What bullshit she just wants Katrina's husband to keep fucking him, to never allow him any Release and to keep him a cuckold. If he is the brains of his large business, why doesn't he just run and Escape this bitch, fuck hef. Go cut off that toy and start all over again, who need this Permanently locked in chastity cage, Forced humiliation, force pussy eating with fucking cream pies in them, run..

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 1 year ago

ANON I apologize and admit you have a point. Since the author allows comments, you are welcome to express any and all thoughts or feelings about this story. When I read your comment, it FELT to me that it was not based on what the author wrote but rather what you think the author wrote and what you believe the author is intending to write in the future.

My post, while somewhat driven by your comment, was not written for you specifically, but rather for everyone who takes these stories (especially over the top satirical serials like this one) far too seriously. Which again I FELT you did and and I will specifically address now. You wrote "But she is trying to hurt him on purpose, for her revenge. And not just a little, but based on what she has planned, she is going to emotionally abuse him for decades".

WOW! We have only two chapters covering just a few days in the "lives" of these characters and yet you already know the ending for Richard and Jennifer and the path the author is going to take to get us there. How did you get to that conclusion? Wait you didn't...it's just a feeling. Got it. Moreso, I understand how reading these two chapters could cause any reader to emotionally respond and cite the potential negative effects that this type of systematic torment could cause to anyone in our real world. But it's not the real world and thank God, because none of us are like Richard.

SIDENOTE: Decades? Really? Richard and Jennifer are in their 30's maybe 40's we don’t know...but between you and I, would we really be reading this if everyone were doing these acts involved people in their 60's and 70's...nope. So maybe decades was a bit harsh to suggest. Sorry, I digress…

If you reflect on the references, we have about Richard in this off the wall story, wallowing in emotional abuse IS NOT how he would trigger because we know Richard has no emotional intelligence (completely brilliant on the authors part and totally NON-STEROTYPICAL in the wife cucks the hubby stories). Yep, ZERO EQ. We also know he has no street smarts, he has little common sense, no practical understanding of right and wrong related to relationships/marriage/family, no clue about HR rules and legal risks of his actions, no consideration/fear of retributions from jealous partners/spouses, and yet he is (STEROTYPICALLY) blessed with the abundance of book/tech smart, hung like a horse, and possesses incredible sexual stamina that magically turns his female employees into non-consensual but adoring fuck toys. These are all cited in the words the author wrote so far. And this perfectly enables the author to go buck wild with this story. And so far, it has been a well written EEAAO like version of all those other "Wife Gets Revenge" genre of stories.

Let's look at the authors over the top items so far starting with the 3rd sentence of both chapters reads "Comments pointing out how unrealistic the story is (that would not happen) are probably true; it is not intended to be a serious tale". We call those…good openers.

The story's title "NOTCHES ON HIS BELT" doesn't this alone stand out to you as an author making a sardonic turnabout on someone who didn’t understand that this wasn't an actual thing, and then actually did that thing, that no one ever does.

The wife hiring a PI to build an airtight case that she is never going to us, in fact we know nothing of the prenup/postnup/kids/company ownership...all BS the author doesn't care about because this is NOT a hardcore BDSM spank story, it is a lighthearted romp in which those things don't matter.

The office party / The office shake up / The Dick's dick business card collection box - author not caring about the board of directors for a multi-billion dollar company, nor any commentary on HR or Legal issues. Did anyone notice that Jennifer ahs made the office and even greater den of sexual inequity than Richard did?

The lock hanging out his button fly jeans...making him wear Levi 501's that were last interesting in the 80's is more punishment than the lock.

His tongue being long enough to hit and effective massage seemingly every woman's G-spot.

Having him take a Viagra (Cialis would have been better for his prostrate by the way) plus "an aphrodisiac" drink every day. Brutal, we all know a hard on lasting over 4 hours is a medical risk. Maybe Jenifer is trying to kill Richard. Okay we both know she’s not ‘cause she still loves him and he loves her.

The total hair removal, you gotta admit that was funny with the whole thread thing and the cuck in his porn stash.

...and if that little bit that I can remember is the top, then all the parts I missed will be well over it. And that's a fun place to play, no rules up there.

I look forward to wherever and however and whenever the author wants to take us AND I apologize for being a "Richard" in that post. It wont happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@LostnFoundBin

I feel like this comment is directed at my earlier comment, so here is my reply:

Please read and try to understand what people write in their comment before you are the one to go nuclear about them. I never said anything about liking or not liking the story, the author or the writing. I never said anything about it being unrealistic. I simply gave my opinion about a CHARACTER IN THE STORY.

Whether it is fantasy or not, I can like or dislike a character independent of the story and the author. And that is what I did. That has nothing to do with hypocrisy. And even in a fatasy story I can say that I like someones behaviour or not. And this being fantasy does not change that her revenge on him is worse (for him) than his cheating was (on her). And that was all I said in my comment. And because of that I don't think that this story can have a "real happy end" (if that's the authors intention) without the wife stopping it. Even if her husband started liking it and thay continue, it won't change what she is doing.

And btw, she already said she is only fucking one guy on purpose to prolong this. And that when she feels like it, whenever that may be, she would first date and than, again, kame love to them. That is no longer revenge or simply cheating/fucking, that is having an affair, entirely different from what he did to her. And based on what she said it will go on for years or decades like this. I would even say she would stop fucking new guys to get the notches so that she can fuck the guys she already has vorever. That is the feeling I get from her.

And again, that is a comment on the character, not the story or author. Learn the difference.

And just fiy: I only wrote a comment, I did not give a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, at this rate she will have her husband caged for years. David has fucked her a few times now but that only counts as one notch. Jennifer just said that David will be used almost any time that she wants but there is only one notch in her belt. Did Richard have one notch per woman or one notch per sex activity? Not sure if that was explained. Jennifer also just said that she is going to be slut during this time. Does she love him? Perhaps a bit now but as she has more cock, she will punish him longer. It will be years before Richard is out of his cage and he can cum again. At least the company folks are being somewhat civil about this punishment. What is going to happen when Richard has to meet outside company folks? Will his lock be outside of his pants or what? As another person commented that he did not hurt his wife by having sex while she watches but she is going to make him watch as she has sex with another man. Hopefully there will be some men that will not take advantage of having sex with Jennifer even if the wife had sex with Richard. Maybe we will get to the end of this loving wife's adventure and Richard either kills himself or Jennifer. Let's see just how far Jennifer is going to push his limits. So far Richard has enjoyed himself with a few other women while caged.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 1 year ago

First, everyone it’s just a story and if you don’t like it, just don’t read it. But don’t bash it or down vote it because it’s not socially or morally or even believable for you to accept.

This has been a campy fun story if not an outright satire of all the other “wife cucks hubby “ stories on this site. I appreciate the author telling it in this manner and not trying to make it sexy or erotic. I enjoy nearly each new paragraph of each new page continuing to bend the plausibility meter even more. So if you need every story to tie out to your version of the real world, your version of marriage, love, corporate accountability, office HR and legal issues, use of cell phone cameras, social media posting, and anything/everything real world based…this story isn’t for you.

But if you want to watch an author sardonically blast the “wife goes nuclear to get retribution on bad husband “ theme then stick around, suspend disbelief for a while, and smile through the next few chapters with us.

Wisely the author has not stated how many notches there were. The only account we have is dozens. But still there won’t be dozens of chapters, just enough to possibly put the hypocrisy of those who try to be serious about these types of stories to bed once and for all. There is only so much “over the top” you can do over and over.

5/5 with a bonus star for getting a grumpy reader to read a second chapter after he totally was disappointed with the concept of this series in the first chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckolds Competition Short story: Wife has a mean idea for cuckolds release day.in BDSM
Wife's Descent Husband's mistake leads his wife down a dark path.in Interracial Love
Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
Needing Money A college girl signs up for a fetish video and gets tricked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Found My Wife's Black Dildo Pt. 02 Am I crazy to flame my wife's BBC desires?in Interracial Love
More Stories