Notches on His Belt - Retribution 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard felt a strange comfort. Regardless of how things had ended, Gretchen possessed an amazing body, which he had missed. Cunnilingus had initially been forced upon him, but now he loved performing and feeling women's responses. He had always been visually turned on by Gretchen's attractive pubes... now he was straining in his cage at feeling them on his face and tongue in all their bare glory. She had shaved soon after they broke up.

As with most of the women in his life, Gretchen was way ahead of Richard.

She saw by the clock on her desk that her time was drawing to a close. She guided Richard to her button and held him there.

"Oh, Dick... right there Dick, make me cum..."

He began lashing up and down, side to side, lovingly attacking her clit. He felt her begin to buck upwards into his face.

"Use your fingers... please, Dicky... use your fingers on my G-spot while you lick me..."

He was more than willing. He gently inserted two fingers inside of her and began making "come hither" motions across the little bumps he felt.

Listening to Gretchen's words, accentuated by her increasing arousal, had many co-workers up from their desks and moving closer to hear better. Several women were laughing at the tents in the men's trousers.

Then what Gretchen knew would happen... happened.

She locked Richard's mouth tightly to her snatch, fucking his face with abandon while her entire body convulsed, and she screamed uncontrollably.

With the multiple points of stimulation and the eroticism of her revenge, Gretchen's orgasms were incredibly powerful.

"Arrrrggghhhaahhhfuckyes... ayeeeeee!!!"

It was much too intense now. She pushed him away, and he fell back against the opposite wall of her cubicle.

He watched her quivering body in amazement as she came... hard... squirting an unbelievable amount of her ejaculate all over his face, from his chest to his crotch. He was soaked. He knew women could ejaculate, but had no idea such an incredible fountain could result.

At about this time, David walked in, and the other employees hustled back to their desks. David looked aghast at Richard. He was a complete mess. His hair, face, shirt and pants were all soaked.

Gretchen lay against her desk, exhausted. Still virtually vibrating, trying to catch her breath.

David checked his watch. "We can't miss this meeting, Dick. You'll just have to go as you are."

As the two men started out, David being careful not to touch Richard, Gretchen held her hand up for them to wait, so she could say something.

Shivering a little himself as the air-conditioning affected his wet body, Richard turned.

Panting, "Di-Dicky...see you at noon..."

As soon as she had recovered well enough, she began drinking hydrating drinks. She wanted to be ready.

This was how Gretchen used her "Dick's Dickless Cunnilingus" time, three times a day for five days.

Richard brought extra changes of clothes to work, and spent each evening doing laundry. Jennifer said Maria certainly was not doing his sex-covered laundry.

On Wednesday he was at his desk, which did not happen much these days. The phone rang and he tapped the speaker button, answering. He had David and a couple of VP's in his office.

Jennifer's pleasant, sing-song voice, "You will be happy to hear I have my first date Saturday evening, sweetheart. If you're lucky, maybe you'll get to watch me get laid... mmm... I hope so. Then you can give me another notch. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

The men all exchanged embarrassed glances. "Yes, dear... yes, I would."

*Click*

As the couple walked out through the lobby that afternoon, Richard's clothes once again soaked, Jennifer stopped him by grabbing his arm, "Oh my gawd, Dick. LOOK."

Walking towards them was a big man, who apparently worked the evening shift. It took Richard a moment to figure out what he was supposed to see.

Then he saw it.

The man was wearing blue jeans. With a button up fly. From one of the button holes hung a small padlock, which obviously was attached to a chastity device inside the man's pants. OMG.

In the coming weeks, Richard and Jennifer compared notes. Between them they counted at least FIFTY male employees whose wives had decided to mimic the boss's wife and lock them up. Very publicly.

That Friday afternoon, Richard received a lesson in the difference in male and female thought processes.

As Gretchen finished her week as the "winner" of Dick's Dickless Cunnilingus, she screamed through the most violent, squirting orgasms she had ever experienced.

Richard stood, soaked from head to foot, smiling. Surely Gretchen would forgive him after such fulfilling physical relief!

Instead, Gretchen drew back and delivered a crippling kick right between the open goal posts, smashing his testicles and causing him to drop to his knees, groaning in pain.

In her mind, she could have enjoyed this every fucking night... but no... this cocksucker was a man whore. She may never experience this again. Asshole.

Richard hobbled home, noticing a few male employees sporting padlocks. Some of them shared sympathetic glances with him, others glared at him; this was his fault.

When he arrived home, as a matter of habit he stripped off his clothes, so he wore only his chastity cage.

Jennifer called him into the den, where she sat with a box which had been delivered that afternoon. She directed him to place his hands behind his back, where she secured his wrists with the police handcuffs so she could manipulate his cock cage in peace.

"This is why Megan measured you Monday. I had it made and delivered ASAP."

She withdrew the special item from the box. It was a clear, apparently synthetic copy of his erect penis. It was a hollow penis extension.

Jennifer used the key from her necklace to unlock his chastity device. She slowly removed the tube portion of the cage. His manhood quickly became fully turgid.

She was unconcerned. She cleaned it with sanitary wipes.

Then, slowly and carefully, she slid the new copy of his penis down over his erection. Inside the larger version of himself, was a "sound" which Jennifer gently wriggled until it was lodged inside his urethra.

"Unnngghhh."

Once it was "fully engaged" onto his manhood, she clicked the padlock shut again on the retaining ring behind his testicles.

He looked down. He could easily see his fully erect cock... but he could not in any way touch or masturbate himself. The sound kept his shaft in place.

He looked at her with a WTF expression.

She smiled sweetly.

"It is for your health. Much like the bi-weekly milkings. The milkings keep you drained without an orgasm. This allows you to be erect without orgasm. I read up...if you are kept only in the chastity cage too long, your beautiful cock will begin to shrink."

She fondled the big phallus.

"I DO plan to make use of your cock... SOMEDAY... so I definitely do not want him shrinking. So you will wear this at home."

The doorbell rang.

"My date is here. Be a dear and answer the door while I get dressed."

"Like this??"

She arched that eyebrow. Yes. Like that.

Richard answered the door, naked, his encaged erect penis leading the way.

A big man moved past him, as if he had expected his host's condition. He walked into the den, where Richard offered him a seat.

"Hi, I'm Richard."

The man looked up at him sardonically. "No shit."

This was not starting out well. Richard went and retrieved a couple of beers, handing one to the man. Then he sat across from the man, deciding to remain silent.

After a few minutes, Jennifer returned and the big man's eyes lit up. Jennifer smiled. "Have ya'll introduced yourselves?"

Seeing they had not, she introduced the man as Oliver. "Oliver, do you have any pics of your family to show Dick?"

Oliver grumbled, but pulled out his phone. He showed Richard a photo of his two adult daughters, his wife, his sister, and his mother, and him at a family gathering.

All of the women shared the same very attractive attributes. Each had the same dimples (which Richard saw as blowjob cheeks), the same upturned smile, and the same glint in their eyes. Jennifer shared similar attributes...they were a real turn on for Richard.

Richard spoke politely, "You have a beautiful family, Oliver."

The big man glared back at him. "Ya think so?"

"Well, sure."

The man shook his head. "Well I'm glad you think so... since you've FUCKED all of them, you fucking asshole."

Richard nearly choked. Looking at the photo again, he recognized them all, and remembered each one sucking his dick or spreading their legs for him. And the glint in their eyes as they came.

"Oh, my."

Jennifer smiled, "That is why I figured Oliver deserved the first shot at bedding me. You two obviously have a shared 'type.'"

She showed him that she had one of his credit cards. "Oliver and I will be going out to dinner and a movie. If he seduces me, we will be back. Enjoy your evening, loverboy."

He watched through a window as Oliver held the passenger door of his big pickup truck open for Jenny, then they drove away.

The thought of her leaning on someone else's arm as they walked, sharing stories across a table, maybe leaning into each other in a dark theater, were visions almost as frustrating as the image of them fucking. What had he done?

He spent the evening reading or watching TV. Trying to distract himself. Occasionally he would lose his erection, but something would always happen to bring it back. Thinking of Jenny, cleavage on the TV, his own needs, and his shaft would grow again. Each time it did, he braced himself. Because each time his cock filled the extension again, it forced itself slowly, inexorably onto the sound mounted inside. And he would have to stop what he was doing, groaning as his cock fucked itself.

He had drifted off to sleep on the couch when his phone chimed with a text. He noticed the time, 12:53AM.

*Strap yourself down on the massage table as best you can. Oliver is wonderful! I'm getting a second notch, aren't you excited?!*

He was not excited. But his dick apparently had different thoughts. He barely made it off the couch before it was forcing itself onto the sound.

He managed to secure the straps around his legs and midsection. About that time Jenny walked in, and finished the job.

"I love you baby. Promise me you will be quiet, so I do not have to gag you."

He nodded. She was obviously excited, ready for her liaison with Oliver.

"Good, now be a good little boy, and mommy will bring you a snack later."

She tilted the table into the upright position so he could she the TV, and almost skipped out of the room.

He watched as she leaned up to kiss Oliver, and they removed each other's clothing. When Oliver's clothing came off, Richard could see he was a big, farm raised cowboy type. His muscles bulged, and his wife traced her fingers along several scars in fascination. She was wondering what stories they told.

He was not massively endowed; not small either. He moved with a quiet confidence.

There was no foreplay, at least not the first time. Oliver simply picked her up and lay her gently on the bed, kissing her at the same time he slowly penetrated her. She obviously loved the simple, gentle force-fullness as he took her. The big man wrapped her up in his arms, all but enveloping her so that Richard could barely see his wife.

Oliver continued kissing her and whispering sweet nothings to her as he rotated his hips to slide his manhood in and out of her in long, slow strokes. He told her how beautiful she was, how amazing she felt, how smart she was.

When Jenny experienced her first orgasm with him, Oliver held her tight, guiding her head to his shoulder with one massive hand, encouraging her silently to bite down in order to release the unbelievable energy coursing through her. She did so, biting him hard and crying out into his flesh at the same time she raked her nails across his broad back in desperation. While she came, he stopped stroking so she could focus on her release; this was all about her.

Once she recovered, staring longingly into his green eyes, he began again, slowly yet forcefully loving her.

They repeated a version of this orgasmic release for her four more times before Oliver spoke of himself, "Ma'am?"

"Yes... ohohh... Oliver?"

"Ma'am, I think I have done all I can without... without fillin' you up, ma'am. If you need me to stop, you best tell me... now."

She swooned. "Oh, Oliver, that is so sweet that you would do that for me..."

She let him stroke into her several more times, enjoying the struggle in his eyes.

"Ma'aaam... I gotta do one or ta other..."

She began forcefully thrusting back against him, "Fill me up, big boy. This filly wants your cum...all of it."

Oliver slowly pushed until he was fully one with her and groaned loudly as he allowed his orgasm to overtake him. The force of his ejaculation was as strong as the rest of him. The sensation of it blasting repeatedly against her insides was so erotic it carried her along on the tide. She dug her nails into him again, biting him hard on the chest and crying out. This only served to cause a resurgence of his orgasm.

When they had finished, they lay snuggled together for several minutes, talking quietly. Richard could not make out what was said.

Eventually Jenny leaned over and took Oliver's flaccid penis in her mouth, licking and sucking until it was clean. Then she told him she would be back and left the room.

She walked in to the exercise room and smoothly lowered her husband into the prone position. She leaned down and kissed him, pushing the mixed cum she had cleaned from Oliver's shaft into Richard's mouth.

When she stood and swung one leg over his head, he asked, "How was itmmmppphhh."

With her well used sex covering his mouth, he had little choice but to begin a task he had become all to accustomed to performing. As he gently sucked her nether lips and began drinking from her font.

Her tone was not cruel, not spiteful, but loving. "Shut up...shut up and clean me so I can be ready for him again. Don't say a word... I don't want you to accidentally ruin this for me... don't spoil the mood."

He redoubled his efforts, darting his tongue inside her to get every drop. He was rewarded with a contented sigh. But when he began to caress her G-spot, to give her pleasure himself, she suddenly lifted off of him and returned the table upright.

"None of that. All of my orgasms are his tonight."

And she was gone. He watched on the TV as she sprinted back to their marital bed and cuddled up to Oliver, quickly falling asleep in the big man's arms.

Richard's table was quite comfortable. It had a support for his feet built in. So, after he managed to calm enough for his penis to allow it, he fell asleep also.

A few hours later, he was awakened by the sound of soft feminine moans coming from the TV. There was his wife, straddling Oliver's midsection, his shaft buried within her. She was not a tiny woman, but she looked like a pixie fucking a giant.

Having cum once already, Oliver's staying power was more impressive. Jenny rode him for what seemed an eternity. Richard's cock quickly grew and he groaned as it fucked itself onto the sound once again. FUCK.

Eventually the couple in coitus orgasmed together again. Jenny had left several rows of scratch marks downward across his muscular chest.

Once again Jenny came to her husband for a cleaning, after having cleaned her lover. And once again she returned for another nap.

Richard saw daylight streaming through the windows when he was again awakened, this time by giggling and short little yips from Jennifer.

This time Oliver was standing in their bedroom. Jenny was mounted on his cock, her legs wrapped around his hips. He held her without effort, holding her by her buttocks and lifting her up and down onto his cock. She felt like a fairy and was enjoying the smooth loving immensely.

She buried her face in his chest and bit down hard when she began screaming through an orgasm. Once again he held her respectfully until she had calmed, then began again. In her next orgasm she bit him on the other side of his chest, so that he had matching rows of teeth imprints. After three more orgasms for her, he finally held her still and began driving himself into her forcefully until he groaned and filled her with his seed again.

Still standing, seemingly without effort, they snuggled and whispered again. Jenny giggled and whispered in his ear.

"Are you sure ma'am?"

She nodded emphatically and was laughing as he walked out of the room, she still mounted on his manhood.

Richard's cock was desperately trying to swallow more of the sound, straining, as Oliver walked in with Jenny attached to his midsection.

With Jenny's direction, the much bigger man easily lay Richard onto his back.

Oliver moved to the head of the table. Richard found himself staring upwards between the man's legs, to where Oliver's penis was buried in his wife's battered, sloppy pussy.

He heard, "Ready?" She apparently nodded.

Oliver easily lifted her off of his now flaccid cock and sat her down onto her husband's face. Their mingled fluids were already dripping down onto his face.

As Richard cleaned her, he was looking up at the underside of her full breasts, and at the underside of Oliver's shaft and testicles.

When he had cleaned her, Jenny wriggled her way back until she sat on his chest. Then she guided Oliver's messy, flaccid penis to her husband's lips.

"Clean your bull, cucky. Be gentle and be thorough. Suck a dick for me, hubby."

Oliver was only slightly less uncomfortable than Richard. But the lady had said she wanted it done.

For the first time, Richard felt the sensation of a penis in his mouth. He licked to clean it. He was horrified and at the same time fascinated by its texture. Now he knew what all the women who had blown him felt.

Jennifer was more devious than either of the men expected. She leaned up and began making out with Oliver. She kissed him deeply, she told him how much she loved his cock and the way he made love to her, enveloping her and making her feel incredibly secure. She played with his nipples and caressed the injuries she had inflicted upon him while continuing to kiss him.

It had the effect she had intended.

Richard was flexing his buttocks, frantically trying to gain some kind of contact, relief, for his needy cock. The humiliation was driving him to distraction.

More importantly, Oliver's cock responded in kind. Jenny made certain he stayed in place, so that his rapidly filling phallus filled her husband's mouth, then began forcing its way down his throat.

When she heard Richard gagging and trying to thrash about against his bindings, she had an orgasm.

She whispered in Oliver's ear. He carefully withdrew his shaft from Richard's mouth, allowing him to breathe again.

Lifting Jenny and placing her back on his again erect manhood, Oliver headed for the door. Jenny looked over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at her husband.

"We're going downstairs for breakfast, sweetie. I'll bring your breakfast when Oliver makes it..." She accented this comment by wriggling herself on the big man's cock, making it apparent where Richard's breakfast would "cum" from. She giggled.

Richard lay there staring at the ceiling. They had not bothered to move him from the prone position. Everything now was up to his imagination, fed only by what he could hear. Which was the clatter of pans and cooking utensils, and muffled voices.

Damnit. It was bad enough being so incredibly aroused. Now he really needed to pee. And the scent of bacon frying had his tummy grumbling.

Things were largely silent for awhile. Muffled voices again. Then he heard what sounded like dishes being pushed aside and moans and cries, and sex noises. In his mind's eye, he envisioned Jenny bent over their wooden dining room table with Oliver pounding the hell out of her from behind. He was not wrong.