Notches on His Belt - Retribution 03

Story Info
Wife raffles chaste cuckold’s tongue, starts her dating life.
9.7k words
4.48
8.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy. Most of the characters will not necessarily be "likeable" to you. Again...fantasy. Comments pointing out how unrealistic the story is (that would not happen) are probably true; it is not intended to be a serious tale. It includes chastity, adultery, cuckolding, cbt, creampie, etc. If that is not your thing...

Also...always practice safe sex...our fantasy heroes live in a perfect world...we do not.

If you enjoy, PLEASE vote to let me know whether to spend the time on additional chapters. Because the trolls most certainly will.

I strongly suggest reading Part 1 for Part 2 to make sense. A very brief synopsis is that Jennifer Locke discovers her husband Richard, the mega tech billionaire, has been notching his belt each time he beds another female employee. His belt is nearly filled with notches. She decides to lock him in chastity; he will not have relief until she has as many notches as he does, and all those he cuckolded can cuckold him if their wives choose.

She is creative. Her overly amorous husband now only wears button-up jeans and shorts. The padlock securing his chastity device is placed outside a buttonhole. Nothing obscene, but everyone soon realizes his condition.

Carol walked quickly. She had worked in IT for years, and had never been called to the executive offices. What had she done?

Carol was not unattractive; she was just a somewhat plain person. Put her out on the street and most would look right past her. She could testify to that fact. She had been single a long time. It had been years since someone touched her.

Tall, she was fairly fit (she walked her dog Sprinkles every day) but lacked a lot of curves. Brown hair, smallish breasts, and not much of a butt. Thinking about it always drew a dejected sigh.

She stood now before the personnel director's executive assistant. As usual, it took a moment before she was noticed, even after saying "ma'am" three times. The life of a wallflower.

Finally, Katrina looked up from her computer, "May I help you?"

"I was told to report to Mrs. Locke ASAP, ma'am. My name is Carol."

Katrina's eyes lit up, "Oh, yes! Of course, follow me."

When Jennifer explained that Carol had the distinction of being the very first winner of the "Dick's Dickless Oral" lottery, Carol felt faint.

"Oh, my. Oh, my." When she had, on a whim, dropped her business card into the lock box, she had subconsciously assumed her card would be overlooked the same way people looked right past her.

Jennifer made certain Carol was still on board, since she seemed so apprehensive. Carol was scared to death, but she recalled the excitement she had felt at the mere thought of a man, especially a man like Mr. Locke, kissing her down there. She could not say no.

Five minutes later she was standing in Richard's office. As she entered, before he even knew why she was there, he amazed her by his greeting, "Carol! How are you today? What can we do for you?"

He knew her name!

Richard may have been mildly selective in who he would screw, but he made a point to know everyone's names. It was part of his MBWA, a good business practice. And it was reinforced each time he saw someone's eyes light up the way Carol's just had.

She fiddled with a necklace around her neck nervously, "I am... I'm uh... the lottery winner this week, sir."

She expected him to sag his shoulders in disappointment. Instead he exclaimed, "Wonderful!"

Wonderful?? Really??

What she could not know was that Richard was not actually disappointed. She may not have been ravishing, but someone as lacking in confidence as Carol probably would not abuse him his first time out.

He offered her a seat on the long leather couch and he leaned with his back against his desk. He chatted her up for quite some time, trying to help her relax. He learned all about her cats and her Aunt Gertrude. She could not help staring at the padlock hanging from his button fly jeans. He reminded her three times to call him Dick rather than Mr. Locke.

Finally he walked to her and offered his hand for her to stand, "Would you like to get started?"

Wordlessly she stood. Still apprehensive.

He slowly unbuttoned the white blouse she wore and removed it. He reached around and deftly unfastened her bra. As he knelt down and slid her skirt down, she instinctively crossed her arms, covering her boobies.

She stood naked, looking around. The exterior walls of his office were entirely glass. They were very high up, and the company owned the surrounding country-side for miles so there were no other buildings close. But still. The open view made her feel even more naked.

Richard began to softly caress her shoulders, her arms, her back. He purposely avoided intimate areas until he heard her breathing become more even. Until he could feel the tension begin to leave her through his talented fingertips.

She turned to him slowly, hesitantly dropping her arms to expose herself. She could not manage words, but this was her way of asking him to continue.

Richard dropped to his knees, kissing her little breasts tenderly then her tummy. He guided her to sit back down and scoot her buttocks to the edge of the couch. He gently parted her legs and began kissing her thighs.

Carol tensed up. He was going to see her ugly thing down there and get sick. Or tell her to get the hell out of his office.

When instead she felt his soft lips caressing her nether lips, she swooned. "Oh, my... oh myy..."

He was not repulsed. Instead, he suckled her lovingly, as if he craved her. This had as much effect on her as the caresses did. "Ohhh."

He did that for a long time. Surely, he wouldn't stay there if it were nasty. It felt really good.

Then he moved to her button. OMG, he seemed to know what to do with her button. Even more than she did. She felt him suck it, then dart his tongue back and forth across it, then bathe it softly, then twirl his tongue around it again.

She couldn't help herself. She clutched his hair in her fingers and pushed her thing harder into his mouth as her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh... ohhh Mr. Locke... oh my, oh mmmpppfffohhh!"

When she had spent herself, she fell back, expecting him to stand and tell her to dress. Instead, he stayed where he was, tenderly suckling the flesh inside her thighs. She found herself relaxing, then becoming aroused again.

When she subconsciously began flexing her buttocks, pressing her thing towards him, she was thrilled when he hungrily made her cum again. And again. "Oh, my..."

Richard considered tickling her G-spot with his tongue, but was not certain she was ready for something that intrusive. That could wait.

Word spread quickly about who had won the first lottery, and Carol found she was suddenly more popular. Everyone had questions.

Tuesday morning David looked up to see Carol waiting, wearing a sundress. With no panties. "Is, um, is Mr. Locke available?"

David smiled reassuringly. "Trust me, for YOU, he is at your beck and call. Just go on in."

That day, after bringing her to orgasm, Richard pressed his tongue inside of her and caressed her G-spot.

Her orgasmic screams echoed through the hallways. In her office, Jen looked up and smiled.

Now people really had questions.

Wednesday morning David nodded when he found Carol waiting at his desk.

By Thursday morning, Carol strode purposefully past David into Richard's office, pushed him roughly onto his back on the couch, and mounted his face without fanfare. She stayed with him all morning. She only had two days left, and she was going to squeeze all she could out of him.

She did the same thing Friday morning. Her cries of ecstasy and the bosses' groans of frustration had several women rushing to the security desk to add their business cards, or quietly praying their card would be picked next week.

Carol marked the day she won the raffle on her calendar. Not only because she had the notoriety of being the first winner. Not only because of the orgasmic bliss he had introduced to her.

Because of the way he had treated her. Now she dated, and had many suitors pursuing her. Not because they knew she had been with Richard Locke, most had no idea.

Because she knew her value now. Because she carried herself in such a way that anyone who saw her knew she was a self-confident woman who knew what she wanted, what she deserved, and she would demand it.

That Friday afternoon as they finished, she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Dicky. I love you."

He smiled but looked concerned.

She fondled the padlock. "Don't worry, I haven't fallen for you. You may not realize it, but you changed my life this week. And for that, you will always be my Dicky, and I will always love you as my friend."

After she had walked from his office, she poked her head back in the door, "Oh, but... if you come across any single guys that will do what you do, send them my way!"

What she could not know was that "Dicky's" poor tortured manhood was trying in vain to press itself through it's vent and drain holes. He soaked two of Maria's little feminine napkins hats a day with pre-cum.

He was still taking his daily dose Viagra with liquid aphrodisiac. Add to that and his daily servicing of Carol the fact that his wife and Katrina had settled into a routine. Jenny wanted a "cunnilingus cum" each night at bedtime "to help her sleep." Katrina wanted a "good morning tongue lashing" each morning when they got to work to invigorate her and start her day off right. She said it was better than coffee. This sometimes included a "gift" deposited by her husband David before the couple left the house.

Another weekend passed. It was fairly quiet, with only a bit of servicing for his wife.

His next Monday was very eventful.

He had just gotten settled in to his office when David escorted Megan from logistics into his office.

Richard asked, "This week's winner?"

Megan answered, chuckling, "No, I wish. Mrs. Locke asked me to take some measurements for an order."

"Oh, okay. Well help yourself." He waved, indicating his office space.

Megan snickered. David was deadpan, "Stand up, Dick. Step over here."

Aw, crap. What now? He did as he was told.

David secured Richard's wrists behind his back with handcuffs. David unlocked the padlock. "Drop your pants."

Instead of re-fastening the padlock, David donned a pair of surgical gloves and without ceremony yanked the penis tube off of Richard's penis, leaving the retaining ring in place.

Weeks without an orgasm. Constant arousal. Viagra. Aphrodisiac. The current occurrence. Richard's shaft practically followed the penis tube as it grew turgid. Very turgid.

Megan laughed, "Wow."

She dropped to one knee, took out a measuring tape, and measured length, girth, and a couple of other things Richard was not sure about.

When she stood, Richard asked what the measurements were for. In response Megan looked at his impossibly hard shaft, laughed uproariously, then left.

David looked at him seriously. "You have ten minutes to will that thing soft. If you don't, I ain't gonna like forcing it back into that cage. And you ain't gonna like it, either."

Ten minutes later David returned. Richard's cock was at half staff. As he was entering the office, David looked back into the outer office, "Just have a seat ma'am. Dicky will be with you in a moment."

This week's winner was here. Who was it?? Before David could walk across the room, Richard's cock was hard and throbbing again.

David looked at him disdainfully, "Really??"

In the outer office Gretchen heard Richard's painful cries.

David leaned his head out of the office, "Ma'am, are you wearing panties?"

She was taken aback, but answered nonetheless, "Um, yeah."

"Could I borrow them?"

Again, what an odd request. But waiting for your boss to lick your twat was pretty weird too. So she reach under her skirt, slid them off, and handed them over.

More pained cries but muffled. Then David reappeared. "You can go in now, Miss."

She entered the office to find Richard standing there trying to catch his breath. Arms free now, padlock in place at his fly, her panties still stuffed in his mouth.

Richard felt a flush of heat rise in his cheeks at the same time he turned pale white. Gretchen.

Gretchen who he had talked into growing her pubic hair out. Talked into doing all manner of kinky sex acts. Except for cunnilingus. Gretchen who had been very nearly divorced as a result of their exploits.

Damn she had been a good fuck. Til he had moved on.

He removed her panties from his mouth and held them. "Um, how are you, Gretchen? How is Tom?"

She glared back at him. "If you had cared enough to check in, you would know Tom divorced me last year."

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry. Was it because...?"

Her stare answered the question.

"So you are the lottery winner? Would you...uh...would you like to start?"

Rather than answer him, Gretchen called for David. When he appeared, she continued glaring at Richard while speaking to David.

"My morning break is at 9 AM; my lunch is at noon; my afternoon break is at 3:15 PM. Are there any business conflicts which would prevent DICK from being at my desk in the customer service department at those times this week?"

David spoke slowly, "No conflicts, other than he normally leaves for the day at 3."

Still glaring, "Well. That does not sound as if it conflicts with business. And now that I am a single mother, I have to work overtime to make ends meet. So, I do not have the luxury of leaving early."

Richard spoke tremulously, "I will be there."

She ignored him and waited for David to reply, "Yes, ma'am, I will see he is there."

Gretchen turned and strode out of the office. She intended to ensure Richard's servitude was public and humiliating.

David almost seemed sympathetic, "We had better get going, Dick. Mrs. L made an appointment for you in the spa at 8."

Good grief. "Do you know what that is about?"

David shook his head in the negative.

When they arrived at the entrance for the spa, Kim was waiting for them. She playfully grasped the padlock in her hand and used it to drag him to one of the massage rooms. She signaled for David to follow.

When they entered the room, Richard saw that Doreen was waiting for them, sitting in a chair casually filing her nails.

Holy crap. What was in store for him now? Kim had been the masseuse who had "threaded" all of the hair, painfully, from his genitals. Doreen was the pleasantly plump young virgin who had been put in charge of any "punishment" which was assigned to him.

Kim spoke directly to David. "I will need him laying completely nude on his back on the massage table."

"Completely?"

Businesslike, "Yes, the cage and ring also. We'll have to restrain him."

Once he was nude, his fully turgid member before him, Richard was so tempted to touch it. But Doreen sat smiling at him, so he resisted the mighty temptation.

Kim used straps to restrain his arms to his sides. She pulled his knees up, fastening his ankles to the restraints at his wrists, so his legs were slightly spread.

Now she looked at him. "Do you know what happens next?"

Richard gulped. "Trimming day?"

"Exactly. In addition to some other... maintenance."

Kim positioned her thread and began yanking hairs that had grown back at his pubic patch. He groaned and winced in pain.

David grew uncomfortable. "Um, do ya'll need me here?"

Doreen replied, "Actually, yes. Jenny wants this recorded, so I need you to be our camera operator." She handed him a small digital video camera.

Even through the pain, or perhaps because of it, Richard maintained his erection. Doreen took a flexible tube and placed it over the end of his penis. The tube led to a plastic bag which she sat on the table.

Richard could not see any of this, but he could certainly feel it. The next thing he felt caused him to jump and attempt to pull away.

Doreen had lubed up a finger and was tenderly working his anus so she could penetrate him. Once she had opened him up a little, she penetrated him with a cylindrical device designed to massage his prostate. Which is what she did next.

Doreen focused on this task while Kim continued ripping the hairs from his pubic patch, then moved to his testicles.

David cringed with mixed responses to what he observed. Richard would alternately yip in pain, then moan from pleasure as Doreen performed the most sexual act upon his body that he had experienced since being placed in chastity.

Richard felt as if hot, molten fluid was being forced through his manhood. As if he were slowly being forced to ejaculate... only without pleasure. At least without orgasm.

Both processes went on for nearly half an hour. Richard felt as if some pressure had been released, which felt good; but he was hornier than ever.

Doreen removed the tube from the end of Richard's penis and closed off the tube.

Having completed her work, Kim picked up a bottle of alcohol based aftershave spray and spritzed his genitals. "Aaauugghhfuck!"

He quickly lost his erection, and she replaced the chastity device. Once he was released and dressed, David replaced the padlock outside Richard's jeans.

Doreen ushered the others out of the room, saying she had to collect on something Jenny had promised her.

Once she and Richard were alone, she disrobed, exposing her voluptuous figure, her plump, milky white breasts. She lay on her back on the table.

She opened the end of the bag, and poured its contents out across her breasts, her abdomen, and finally on the full lips of her sex. Richard watched in awe... he thought the stream of his cum would never end.

"Oh, my."

She smiled at him, "Now clean me up and make me cum... oh, please make me cum."

She held the back of his head and guided him gently as he cleaned up "his mess." When he reached her nether lips, she sighed.

"Oh, Mr. Locke, thank you..."

He suckled, kissed and licked, finding his way to her swollen, needy clit. Soon the cries echoing through the spa were hers.

When David stepped back in to tell Richard they had to hurry to make their 9 O'clock appointment with Gretchen, he found Richard's face nestled in the young woman's soft breasts.

She patted his head and explained, as if speaking to a child, "That was a prostate massage, Mr. Locke, or a milking. It drains all the semen out of you without violating the no orgasm rule, so your swollen testes don't explode. We would not want that, would we? So every two weeks, Kim and I will give you a trim and a milking. Say thank you, Mr. Locke."

He looked up into her eyes, surprised that it was genuine, "Thank you, Doreen, thank you. Really."

He suckled at a nipple, which she enjoyed. But she had to make him stop.

Gretchen was not pleased that they were five minutes late.

Customer service, which was the "help desk" of the company, occupied an entire floor of the building. It consisted of a huge "cubicle farm." They had to search among the dozens of partitions until they found Gretchen's cubicle.

When they found her, she asked David how long she had his services.

"He has a meeting at 10 on the fifth floor."

She grimaced, "Well, okay. If you have anything to do, I'll be sure I'm done with him by five til ten."

Anyone walking by could have seen Richard on his knees, his head buried between Gretchen's beautifully smooth thighs.

He had expected her to abuse him somehow for the entire duration because she (legitimately) hated him so much. Instead, she seemed completely focused on her own pleasure. She accommodated him as much as possible so he could reach her distended clit, fucking back against his face. She interlaced her fingers in his hair, and lovingly guided him.

Pretty much all typing and phone conversation stopped as the other customer care specialists strained to hear Gretchen's sighs and moans, and Richard's humming to make it feel even better.