Notes from Subspace 02: Smooth & Silent

Story Info
Sub has to be quick & quiet; guest could walk in on them.
1.2k words
4.65
6.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the second chapter in a series of diary entries from a budding sub. Every story can be read separately but reading all of them will give you a more complete picture of the characters and the development of their D/s dynamic.***

***

A Saturday in February, evening

I carefully stepped out of the shower and starting towelling my hair dry, I hate walking around with wet hair, it makes my head so cold. Normally I sing in the shower but with our friend staying over for a couple of days I had decided to skip that part. I was musing over what underwear to put on when a knock came on the door.

'Can I come in, babygirl?'

'Yeah, I'm just out the shower!'

He pushed the sliding door open to join me in our tiny bathroom. As he started undressing to hop in the shower he brought his finger to his lips and lightly grabbed me by my wet hair. He pushed me down to my knees and I instinctively pressed my lips to his cock. He nodded and I began licking up and down his shaft to get him nice and wet. I worked my tongue in little circles, and applied extra pressure when going around the ridge just under his head. I felt myself get warm and wet as I did so. Hungrily, I took him in my mouth and slowly started bobbing my head back and forth, taking him further into my warm wet mouth with each movement. He put his hand on the back of my head and thrust his dick as far into my throat as it would go. I held him there and made tiny movements up and down until I gagged. Frustrated with myself, I looked up, ready to apologise but he took my hand and pulled me to my feet. His glistening wet dick pointing right at me. He spun me around so I stood facing the bathroom mirror.

All of this happened in complete silence, as our friend was in the room just across the narrow landing.

Standing behind me, he grabbed my hips and brought his dick right up to my pussy. Pressing lightly against my puffy lips, he held me tighter. A sigh escaped my mouth. I could barely refrain from moaning as he slowly rubbed his warm head up and down from my ass to my clit and back, pushing open my lips wider each time he passed. Suddenly, without warning he pushed all the way in. Another swallowed moan. It felt so good. I put my hands on the sink for balance as he immediately started fucking me hard. His hand on my throat. He pulled my head back, roughly kissed me and pushed me forwards again. I had no resistance, was merely a toy, an object to fulfil his desires.

The strokes became even stronger and I was lifted off my feet, just riding his hard dick, my hands on the sink as my only support. I leaned back against his chest, it felt wonderful to just float like this, nothing holding me down.

Too soon, he lowered me until I was stood on my tiptoes on the cold floor again. He pulled out, still without a word, turned away and closed the shower door behind him. I felt dazed. Longing. I took up my towel again and slowly continued drying my hair. After I had found some underwear and my bathrobe I went downstairs to start cooking dinner. The door to our friends room was open. Had he heard anything?

I had music on in the kitchen so I didn't hear him coming down the stairs.

'We've got some time, he's having a shower.'

I looked over my shoulder to see him wink. His hands reached around me and squeezed both my tits, hard.

'Where were we?' he said thoughtfully, as if he didn't remember.

I stood facing him, waiting for orders.

'You were such a good girl earlier, weren't you, nice and quiet.'

I nodded. He kissed me, a long warm kiss.

'Turn around.'

I did.

A shudder went through my desperate body as he pulled my bathrobe up on my hip to expose my ass. One slap, sharp and hard. I couldn't help but think maybe our friend could hear this. That only turned me on more.

What if he walked in on us?

What would he say?

What would we say?

Sir did not seem in the least bothered by these thoughts and continued massaging the cheek he'd just spanked. I pushed back, so I could feel the bulge in his trousers against my naked ass. He wrapped one hand around my waist and let the other trail down to my crotch. A couple of soft, teasing touches. He let go and stepped back so he could lower his trousers just enough for his dick to pop out. I could hear him spit on his hand, and I shivered when he brought his wet fingers down to my pussy. He held me close and whispered in my ear, in that irresistible voice of his. The voice that made me melt, made me kneel and crawl and do anything, take anything.

'If you want to come today, babygirl, now is your only chance.'

With that, I felt him entering me once more.

Up against the fridge, I leant into the thrusts, getting the most contact possible. I wanted to feel his balls slap against my cunt.

But the thought of our friend coming down any moment kept distracting me and by now it was making me more nervous than excited.

'What's wrong, babygirl?' his voice in my ear 'What do you need?'

'I don't know...' I shook my head.

Questions about my needs are incredibly hard for me to answer when my mind is in subspace (which it usually is).

'Well then, on the floor, so I can fuck you where you belong.'

I knelt down on all fours on the cold kitchen floor.

'All the way, slut.'

On my stomach with my face pressed against the dark wooden floorboards he continued fucking me. The kitchen door was half open and I could see into the sitting room. I caught myself trying to hear whether there were footsteps coming down the stairs.

Oh whatever, I finally thought and surrendered to the need to be taken by my master.

A tap to the side of my legs to indicate he wanted me to lift my hips off the floor. His hand slid around and under and his fingers found their way to my swollen clit. He rubbed and flicked and pinched as he kept rhythmically nailing me to the floor. I felt my whole pussy grow hotter and softer and wetter as I finally approached my one allowed orgasm. My mouth opened in a final silent moan and my legs jerked straight, my whole body collapsing flat on the floor in the electric shockwaves of my release. I was panting and smiling and had forgotten all about being nervous.

'Thank you.' I smiled blissfully.

'Up.'

There was no time for dreamy cuddles. We were on the kitchen floor after all, with a guest who could appear at any moment now.

He pointed down to his cock.

'Finish your job.'

I licked him clean and planted a little kiss on the head.

That was it for today. Back to socially acceptable behaviour.