All Comments on 'Notes on a Wife Scandal'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. I hope you're doing well. Also, an acknowledgment for Imstillfun for writing contributions. Follow her work in the link at the end of the story.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It should be a series. Becky could become a porn star and have an affair with Detective Mara Lopez. One part is not enough, this is a topic for a series. 5*

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s so different from the normal storylines, from her side and his good….

Nicely put together and paced. Sounds like it could just could happen like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and a nice progression. Very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more, more series

Underdog_13Underdog_13over 1 year ago

Another great story. Just waiting for a really special #300.

des911des911over 1 year ago

Thank you, I enjoyed the story.

The two perspectives (husband and wife) works well. The plot is plausible and develops nicely. The involvement of the detective doesn't work as well. She's a useful character that allows the wife to speak (and you to tell the story). But the detective's involvement doesn't help the story along.

I also found the last piece a bit rushed. The ending tumbled out in a hurry. Maybe the story could be developed by expanding the detective's role and how the blackmail continued, how the detective found the person responsible...

But, it's your story and I appreciate you sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do we want such politicians who either hot wives or cucolding lifestyle husbands?

If these hot wives or cuckolding lifesytle husband politicians are not society demand they could be victim of blackmail or aim of foreign country secret service! This could be national security problem or they could increas the local corruption level. A hot wife big city mayor could be blackmailed for corruption by organized criminal groups easily about a cuckolding lifestyle husband big city mayor it is not said.

There is movement to be proud for being cuckolding lifestyle husband and hot wife but for example the majority of the voters do not want cuckolding lifestyle USA president with a hot wife vice president.

Today the USA is before the decrimanalization of the incest for above 18 years old but the majority of the people are not accept the decriminalization of incest today in the USA.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 1 year ago

Terrific.

Thanks for sharing

1959richard21959richard2over 1 year ago

What a pleasure it is to see HeyAll write a different story.

The sexual hotness of her writing is undeniable and always exciting 😍.

This was something completely different (thanks Monty P). Her ambivalence about the experience was unexplored. The actual climax, confrontation, with her husband doesn't occur in this story. Maybe a longer length story would help HeyAll .

Thanks for the effort. Good attempt at more than a sex story 👏👏.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 1 year ago

Loved this story. One of your best ever and that is saying something.

The sex was hot and descriptive while at the same time as respectful as it could be in a gangbang, gangblow situation.

I loved the contradiction in Rebecca, ready for hot sex, allowing her latent sexuality to come through while feeling regret and maybe even disgust at what she's doing due to her more conservative and reserved nature.

I'm not so sure about the husband. It appears that he has subtly manipulated Rebecca into doing things for his own pleasure and also business benefit. That is good writing.

I gave it 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...