Notes on a Wife Scandal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know she's aroused from this. Her body language gives it away.

"What did he say?"

"The Mayor told me I'm beautiful. That he wanted me."

"What happened next?" I ask.

Rebecca looks around the party. "Is this the right time and place?"

"Probably not, but I can't wait. I want to know right now."

"He touched my waist. He heard that I give amazing blowjobs. He knows I like sucking in front of my husband. So the secret is out. I was so humiliated, but what could I do?"

I just look at her. Silent. Waiting for her next words.

"You did like watching me, right?" she asks.

"That's right. I loved it. So did you."

"Then you might love what happened to me a moment ago. While the Mayor was showing me around his study, his selection of books, his workspace, he took his penis out and asked for a demonstration of my blowjob skills."

"And did you?" I ask.

"Of course."

"Why?"

"Because you made me this way. Or at least you helped me become this way. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his penis. I stroked it. The next thing I knew, his hands pushed me to my knees. I looked at his cock, there was a drop of precum on it. I flicked it away with my tongue. Want me to continue?"

"Yes, I want to hear this."

"I'll keep it brief. There's not much else to share. I sucked him until he came in my mouth, then I cleaned him off with my tongue. That was that. He put his cock away while it was still dripping with my saliva. He didn't offer a tissue, so I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. Now here I am, talking to you, my beloved husband."

My head is pounding and my cock is hard. My mind is flooding with the image of my conservative wife sucking a dick. But now isn't the time nor place to indulge the rest of my needs. We have appearances to keep, despite what she just did.

We return to the party and socialize, which is the main reason we came here, to strengthen our ties with the power players of the community. Rebecca is wearing that little bikini by the pool when the women pull their tshirts off. Compared to the other women, she's wearing the most revealing bathing suit at the party. My feelings are contradictory; I'm proud of her, yet also wish she'd cover up.

The small bikini comes with a lot of attention. She is always surrounded by men that wish to introduce themselves to her; deep pocketed men, lobbyists, men with political connections. The other wives seem to disapprove of the way Rebecca is being lusted after, the amount of skin she's showing.

It's close to evening and people begin to leave. I mention to Rebecca that we should go, but she's having fun and wants to stay a while longer. Part of this bothers me. If I say we should leave, my wife should agree. Another part of me wants to watch her flirt with these men. Rebecca must have a plan, something she desires but doesn't want to tell me.

Eventually a small group of people remain and the Mayor and five other men are talking to Rebecca. I see the Mayor's wife flirting with another man, then disappearing into a bedroom upstairs and closing the door.

As the evening goes on, I'm engaged in a boring conversation, while spying on my wife through the corner of my eye. The men surrounding Rebecca shift positions, seemingly getting closer, laughing, as one would laugh when touching a beautiful woman's arm or leg. She'd playfully slap the hands away. I know these men and have business dealings with them. I don't want to make a scene.

When the Mayor joins the group, he wraps his arm around Rebecca's bikini-clad body; she doesn't swat him away. They talk. She laughs and shakes her head.

To my shock, the Mayor pulls his dick out. In front of everyone.

Rebecca doesn't move, she just giggles and blushes. The Mayor's arm is still around her. The other men move closer. Why? I don't have a clue. The Mayor whispers in her ear. She looks at the cock and shakes her head.

I excuse myself from the boring conversation to get closer. I can hear the men saying 'do it,' to my wife. Rebecca looks at the Mayor, then his cock. She strokes it. I have no idea what to do. Sucking another man's cock behind closed doors is our private fantasy. The key word is 'private.' Never public. Never with our reputations so brazenly displayed.

Did she forget that we're doing business with these men? That these men are essential to our social and financial status? Maybe that's the reason she's doing it. Perhaps it turns her on. She likes dominant men.

She strokes the cock and someone stands behind her, pulling the string of her bikini. She tries to hold her top with one hand, but is failing. Her pink nipple is showing. She blushes and giggles. Her top is removed. Gorgeous breasts are exposed. The men laugh and cheer. Rebecca doesn't look comfortable but keeps stroking the erection in her hand.

I should intervene but I'm aroused and stand there to watch. She's now jacking off another man. One cock for each hand. The hand where she wears the wedding ring, the symbol of our love. Another man plays with her tits. She tilts her head back and sighs.

She goes to her knees at the Mayor's insistence. A cock is inches from her face. She shakes her head 'no.' These many people make her uncomfortable, but she moans in pleasure. The Mayor holds her head still and inserts his dick in her mouth. She opens her lips and takes it.

I hear a muffled moan. That is a familiar sound she makes when enjoying something sexual. I feel the burning in my brain, 'Stop this, stop this,' but I can't move. Again, a different man wraps her slender fingers around his cock. She strokes him while sucking off the Mayor.

The group of men free their cocks. All of them sport hard-ons for my wife. They admire her sucking technique, her tits, her beauty. They even feel her up. Her nipples protrude with arousal. A man reaches between her legs and fingers her pussy. Rebecca moans while sucking.

Wet sounds are audible from where I stand. It's the sound of the man finger-fucking Rebecca's cunt. Her pussy is drenched and everyone knows it. Wet from being a sex toy at the center of a party. Their sex toy. Not mine. She does what pleases these men and what pleases her.

"Oh my god," she gasps, when the Mayor pulls away.

Saliva drips down her chin and onto her chest. She's in shock over what she's doing for these prominent men, but she doesn't want this to end. No one does. I watch in fascination as men take turns with my conservative wife's hands and mouth. She sucks them in tandem. These men are experienced in taking turns with a woman, treating her like a lady, while also treating her like a slut.

The Mayor announces, "I'm going to cum."

One of the men says, "Becky will become even prettier. What a doll."

The Mayor strokes his cock, aiming it at my wife's face. As cum sprays on her face and open mouth, the men cheer. Rebecca swallows the cum that's in her mouth and looks up at him. She doesn't object, she doesn't end this. She's ready for more.

I watch them take turns with her mouth and pussy. Some cum on her face, others on her precious nipples, but her mouth is the featured attraction. She has at least three orgasms from the finger-fucking they give. Sucking cock has always been an aphrodisiac for her.

When they're done, the Mayor leads her to an outdoor shower by the pool. Rebecca is eager to rinse herself, stepping inside the stall, leaving the curtain open. She's wearing her bikini bottom, but her tits are still exposed. She turns on the water, globs of cum are washed from her chest, flowing down to the drain. She opens her mouth and gurgles the water, spitting the excess cum away.

As my wife showers, hanging her head down in shame, the Mayor approaches me.

"It was a pleasure having this experience with your beautiful wife. We need to meet again to discuss the approval of building permits. How about next week?"

"Next week sounds great," I say.

"Good, good. Bring your wife, too. She's a fantastic team player. If you're interested, you can try my wife as well."

"That sounds like fun. I look forward to it."

But I'm not interested in the Mayor's wife. I'm only interested in Rebecca. My love.

The drive home is awkward and there's tension between us. She smells like water from the shower. Maybe it's my imagination, but I swear I can smell the aroma between her legs. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she repeats.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I arranged this. It's my fault. We can stop if you want, but only if you want."

"I don't know," she says softly. "Would you mind if we came back again?"

"Only if I get to watch."

"Always."

In the passenger seat, while we're on the freeway, Rebecca spreads her legs and fingers herself. She needs to cum again, but she also wants to sob.

The Wife's Perspective

Journalists are in the hotel lobby. They're not waiting for my husband or some politician. They're waiting for me. Gone is the unassuming housewife. Apparently I'm a porn star now. A two-minute video of me being gangbanged has 'leaked' onto the internet, making me the most streamed woman in the world. Only a handful of people know it's the result of a blackmailer.

I exit through the back entrance, thanks to the support of the hotel owner, who is a friend of our family. The media scrutiny is intense. I've had to call my family and friends to explain what is going on. Try explaining this to your parents.

Detective Lopez is waiting in a car parked in the alley. She tells me to get in the backseat and wear my sunglasses. She drives on the main road. I see the journalists but they don't see me. The detective tells me to check the laptop on the seat, to play the videos on the flash drive.

She tells me the laptop password as she cruises down the street. I open the computer and access what's on the drive. There are several files containing videos and pictures. I play one of the videos.

My heart sinks as I skim through the video. Seeing a voyeuristic recording of yourself being ganged is something I don't wish on anyone. The woman on screen looks like me, has my figure, wears my clothes, even talks like me. But I can hardly recognize myself.

Detective Lopez spent weeks putting together the intimate details of my sex life. Who I fucked. When. Where. She knows everything about me. With enough under the table payments, I convinced her to track down the blackmailer with full discretion. No one at the police department knows what she's been doing.

In the last month, we had gotten more letters -- threats -- from the blackmailer demanding money. My husband refused to pay. Days ago, an edited video of men taking turns on me appeared online. Their faces were blurred, but my face was shown. I was on my hands and knees, while four men lined up and had their way. I can be heard moaning and crying, begging for more. It's unmistakably me. The camera was near my face. I'm sure that's why that video was chosen, because I wouldn't be able to deny it.

The detective sprung into action after I told her the location of that particular gangbang. I don't know who she talked to, or what she did; she explained that it was better if I was kept in the dark. I'm assuming that some of her methods were illegal and she wanted to protect me. So I never asked beyond that.

Now I'm skimming through a different video, something far more salacious. It's a hidden camera clip of me on the Mayor's yacht. I'm laying on a thick towel for comfort. Business men and local political figures take turns fucking me, while my feet are in the air. Again, I'm begging for it. Screaming for it, not caring that the employees of the yacht heard me. When it was over, I got on my knees and they came on my face and mouth. I swallowed. It finished with a round of blowjobs for everyone -- for cleaning purposes.

Detective Lopez keeps driving as she explains that she was able to track the blackmailer. That the details aren't important, that I shouldn't know how she got the confession and retrieved all the files. The important thing, she tells me, is that the nightmare is finished. I thank her, saying she'll be well compensated for this.

For the record, it was a local businessman who did it. A real sleaze who always gave me creepy vibes. Someone with a drinking problem and a gambling addiction who thought he could make easy money playing a dangerous game. He was also obsessed with me, which may have been the primary reason. He wanted to ruin my life because he couldn't marry me.

I've seen enough for one lifetime and close the laptop. I will never watch these videos again. I will destroy the flash drive.

A question lingers in my mind, while sitting in silence. If I could go back in time, would I be a hotwife again? The answer should be no. That I should hate my husband and hate myself for becoming a gangbang hotwife. But it's not that simple. My life has never been simple.

The reality is that this has been the most exciting year of my life. I'm sure my family and friends will take a glance -- if not more -- of my leaked porn video online. I don't blame them. I'm sure they're curious. Millions of people have already seen it on porn sites and social media.

Just thinking about it makes my legs squirm. Detective Lopez keeps her eyes ahead as she drives me home, while I adjust my pants and panties. I hate that my clit throbs. I hate that for the rest of my life, I will always masturbate to the memories of being ganged by a variety of men. I'm no longer the ideal, conservative wife. I'm a pornstar wife now. My pussy needs air. I take the flash drive and put it in my pocket.

When I get home, I'm going to have a long conversation with my husband.

The End

Writing contributions from the legendary Imstillfun. Be sure to follow her work if you haven't already.

[votes, comments & follows are appreciated]

12