NotF - Rental Store Breeding

Story Info
A night of first for one male at the hands of the infected!
4.9k words
4.14
19.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night of the Fucked -- Rental Store Breeding

Everyone in this story is 18 or older and this is all fantasy.

Friday night was always movie and pizza night. Mom and I would drive out, pick up a couple of flicks then run next door to get a pizza. Sometimes it would just be your normal pepperoni and sometimes it would be a specialty that was a little cheaper. As for the movies, we picked a few we wanted to see and share the time together.

We pulled up to the front of the rental store, not a lot of cars in the parking lot, and got out of the beat-up car my mom called old reliable. I went to the front door and pulled the door open, waiting for mom to go first.

She was way taller than I was, long brown hair tied back, and was wearing a pair of grey sweats and a comfy-looking t-shirt. I followed behind and asked, "any movies on your mind?"

Mom smiled as she looked at me, "I'm thinking a horror-comedy would be nice. You're eighteen, you know what I like."

I smiled back and nodded my head. "Kay, Mom." I then headed to the back section of the store, passed rows of other films, and the front desk. There was a cute woman in a tight top at the counter, hair dyed pink and looking at a magazine. She seemed bored and I didn't blame her, a quick look and I didn't see a lot of people around. Once to the back of the store, with some kid's film playing on the TV above and drowning out a lot of noise, I began my search for a good film.

I had forgotten my phone at home so I was unable to look up if the movies had good ratings so I had to just pull down the movie and read the back. If there was a clear holder with the movie behind it, I gave it a quick read. The ones without the holders I put back and moved on. With a shuffle to the left, I was looking at my fifth pick, when I heard a scream followed by a woman yelling, "Oh my god!"

I thought that sounded like pretty good acting from a kid's movie and looked up to see a scene of a car trying to avoid oncoming traffic. I wondered as to who the actress was so I kept watching as I heard, "What the hell is he doing?"

It seemed odd they didn't cut to a shot inside the car for the line but I guess the director had a different idea in mind. Wanting to keep people focused on the moment instead of breaking the tension. "Holy shit, this can't be real!" This woman was a different voice and again I found it odd about not showing inside the car but what was crazier was the fact that there was swearing in the movie. It must have been a movie from like the '80s or something, where PG meant something.

"They are coming in," a man's voice called out this time. Was the audio messed up and wasn't on track with the video? Then a cut finally happened and it showed inside the car. It was a robot with a human face but they were alone in the car.

"Guess the audio is out of sync," I mumbled to myself as I looked over my shoulder. I couldn't see Mom, instead, I saw people without tops rushing into the rental store. Men and women, some in shape and some that were lacking exercise. Curiosity got the better of me as I started to rush up to the front to find out what was going on.

At the counter, the woman was replaced by what looked like a topless man, his hand down holding something pink between his fingers and making ungodly groans in a rhythmic pattern. It was as I got closer to the desk, my jaw dropped and a chill went down my spine. In his hand was the hair of the woman who was reading a magazine. Her mouth was being held open as her face was being pulled down on what I could only assume was the cock on the naked man. My eyes were glued to what I was seeing, one part of my brain trying to piece together what was going on as I felt a twinge in my lower brain.

Her shirt was ripped off, exposing the large white breasts that were moving in time with the mouth fucking as tears could be seen going down her cheeks. It wasn't until I heard another groan to my side that I looked away. I didn't have a chance to react as a nude body tackled me to the floor, making me groan out from the sudden impact of the floor and the light rug burn on my arm. I couldn't see who the person was but I figured it was a person as I felt their hands grip at my shirt. I tried to pull myself out from under them but in a flash, I felt a pair of strong hands grip around my head.

"Shit, are they going to kill me," I wondered for a second before my head was turned so I was facing the ceiling. It was that that moment a pair of thighs came up and rested on either side of my head and staring me down was a very wet pussy in a hairy bush. I had seen pictures online but I never imagined my first time being this close to one would be forced onto me. While I still felt the twinge in my lower brain, my higher brain was still in control and was telling me I needed to get out. I tried to grab at the thighs and hips of the person on me, trying to push them off of me so I could get up.

But the strength they had outmatched what I had and soon they were smothering my mouth with their pussy. I tried to hold my mouth closed, my nose was pushed higher up into the bush, and my eyes tried to look around for help but I saw the swinging breast of the woman everywhere I looked. She let out a loud moan as her hips started to rub themselves on my face. Each time she thrust forward my nose would get thrust deeper into the bush and find what I had to guess was the upper part of her pussy.

It smelled wet and musky like she had been flooded for hours on end and saw no signs of drying up soon. On the back pulls, my lip would try to give some from the friction and my lips would get moistened from her. It left an odd flavor I could barely taste through my teeth, something that made my lower brain scream hard. Slowly, she ground her hips back and forth but I felt a new painful and burning sensation in my lungs. I needed to breathe, and soon enough my body would just try to on its own. I had no idea what was causing this woman to rape my face but if it could be spread, I wanted to do my best to hold out against it.

A moment later and help might come. If my mouth was closed, I could be saved and taken to safety with my mom. But if it was open, I might not be saved and Mom would have to live without me. That burning sensation however kept pressing and pressing, making me feel like my head might explode between these thighs and leave this woman without ahead to take pleasure from. It wasn't until I felt a hand land on my groin that I gasped and took in a full dose of that tainted air and got a stronger taste that seemed to be a combination of vinegar and bleach.

I didn't have time to contemplate if going down on a woman was an acquired taste because the moment my mouth opened, the woman thrust her hips down hard into my mouth and forcing my nose and the tip of my tongue into her pussy. At the same time, the hand on my groin squeezed hard and I felt my lower brain twitch at the stimulation.

The woman ground harder into my face, letting me feel some nub of flesh against my nose as it seemed like she was trying to get my tongue to go deeper. I would get the occasional gasp of air when she pulled back but it was short-lived and she pushed down and forward again. My hands were still on her hips, trying to push or pull her off of me but it was going nowhere. As for the hand on my groin, I felt it grip at it more, as if trying to grab it through my shorts. Sadly, this caused me to moan out and my hips buck a bit which had the woman on my face moaning from the vibrations I caused.

It was then when the hand reached higher and gripped tightly on my clothes that I heard this ripping sound and felt a chill go across my body. Somehow, with me still pinned down, the hand ripped my clothes away, leaving a few strands of rags behind. At this moment, my cock stood straight up, freed from the safety of my shorts. A hand soon roughly grabbed hold of it, making me moan more, as I felt the hand slide down my cock.

The moans this brought out of me caused the woman on top of me to grind her hips harder and faster, sometimes getting my tongue to go deeper into her and to moan louder. The hand on my cock was moving slowly but roughly up and down, jerking me until I felt a slickness get between my cock and the hand. When it would get to the tip, sometimes I felt nails lightly scratch at it and sometimes I felt something like the palm of a hand rub across the top of it. Whatever it did, it brought more moans from me and made the woman moan as well.

That was when the woman started thrusting her hips harder and faster against my face. At first, I thought she was going to drive my skull into the ground when she picked up speed but she continued on and I was alive for each thrust of her hips. That was when I felt a wet warm surround the tip of my cock. It felt like it got pulled into a vacuum as I felt something warm around first the tip then slowly down the length. This made me moan more and louder.

The woman on my face then ground her hips hard into my face and moaned so loudly I would have sworn it hurt her as I felt a wetness splash into my mouth and onto my face. She held her spot like that as I continued to moan and my hips bucked up. After a minute, she slowly got up off of me and started to shuffle away. My first reaction was to take in a breath of air, to try to clear my head and get up. The second thought was finding out about what was on my cock.

A large man with a scratchy beard had my cock in his mouth and was moaning as I saw him reach under and jerk his own cock. If I had acted sooner, I might have been able to pull away but another person stood over me and I recognized him as the man behind the counter. Before I had a chance to fight him off, he dropped to his knees and his wet cock landed on my face as his thighs rested against my head.

I tried to move my head, to pull it away from what I had to assume was a large cock, at least seemed larger than mine as I noticed the tip and partway down the length was covered in a white fluid that my brain jumped to as his cum or the cum of others. I feared I knew what he intended to do and I had no desire to partake, but as his hand was placed on the top of my head and gripped my hair tightly, I knew it didn't matter what I desired. With a yank, my mouth opened in a groan of pain as I felt his cock move down my face. Soon, the tip was at my lips, and then, he thrust forward hard and deep.

I knew this was a thing some people enjoyed or did for others to please them, but this wasn't for me, it was for him. He continued to thrust hard and fast into my mouth, not intended for me to suck it but to skull fuck me. If he wasn't holding my head in place, I would have sworn my skull would have made an indent on the floor. The salty taste of what I assumed was his cum rubbed into my tongue and mouth and if I had a chance, I might have thought to clamp my teeth down and bite the cock off. But some part of me held me from doing that. Maybe, if I wait for my time, I could escape with my mom and pretend what had happened never did.

That was when I felt pressure on my asshole. Wet, solid, and pressing hard. My ass clenched uptight, trying to avoid letting whatever it was in. My first thought was that someone had come up to fuck me and I was skull fucked. I wasn't gay, I had no interest in the male body outside of my own. I wanted to meet a woman, take her to my bed, and fuck her until she lied about how good I was for a virgin. Now...

Now I was going to be fucked both ways before my cock went into a pussy. I felt the pressure more, firm and steady. It would have been easier to keep it out if it weren't for the skull fucking. Then, the mouth on cock started moaning as it took me all the way in, sending pleasurable chills up my spine. It caused me to moan on the cock in my mouth, my hips to buck up as the urge to cum was getting noticeably stronger. But worst of all, it made me relax a bit and that was enough for whatever was at my ass to slide right in.

I groaned as I felt a hot searing pain plunge right into my ass. My hips bucked, trying to pull away or dislodge what was in there but it was no good. This groaning made the man who was skull fucking me moan loader and somehow thrust even harder into my mouth. I could feel the tears flowing like rivers down my cheeks as my body shook at this overload of sensations.

Soon, roughly but evenly, I felt whatever was in my ass slide back and forth. The pain was still hot and I felt the odd sensation of being full, but when the thing pulled back, I felt it curl up and press on something that made me moan loudly. I had the vague idea it was my prostate that was being pressed on but I had never felt that sensation. If I had a real chance, I might have enjoyed it but right now, it was just adding to everything I was feeling. That was also when I felt the mouth leave my cock as I heard a loud moan. A moment later and I felt what I assumed was a hand on my cock. It was big, rough, and decided to jerk as hard as possible.

This made me groan out in pain and I felt the rug burns underneath start to get to me. It was then, that the man skull fucking me moaned loudly and thrust forward as hard as he could. It was at that moment; I felt and taste his fresh cum coat the back of my throat. I wanted to gag, tried spitting it out but I wasn't having any luck as he kept cumming. He slowly pulled out but still had a few spurts left and covered my face and chest as he pulled away. I was able to spit some out as he let go of my head and I could turn it but I swore some of it went down my throat.

I was trying to formulate in my head what to do when the pressure in my ass got worse as I felt a second thing thrust in beside the first thing. I moaned and my hips bucked up into the rough hand. I was able to look over for a second and saw a woman with decent size breasts and tanned skin leaning over my groan. In one of her hands was my cock. I didn't see any man between my legs and lightly praised my luck that I hadn't been fucked by a man but fingered by a woman. Her hair was short though like she may have been some kind of a tomboy.

This still didn't change the fact that I was feeling too many sensations and my body was seeming to just stop on its own, let my ass ride the hot painful fullness as a rough hand jerk me off with the grace of a first-timer. That was when I noticed a moan beside me and looked in the direction. I hadn't noticed before but the counter had a section missing underneath. Laying just a few feet from me, her breasts shaking back and forth as a cock drilled into her pussy, was the counter woman with the pink hair. She was moaning loudly and I noticed the traces of what I had to assume was cum over her face and chest.

I couldn't help but feel a strong tingle of pleasure rise through me, thinking this was hot to watch. My hips continued to buck and ride on the fingers as the hand got rougher and squeezed the tip sometimes too hard and made me moan out. The woman with the pink hair opened her eyes and looked over at me as she continued to moan. She met my eyes and I had to assume what she saw in my eyes is what I saw in hers. Pleasure, the pleasure we were enjoying but wishing it was on our terms. I noticed a hand was roughly groping at her left breast now and the cock fucking her started moving faster.

For a second, she looked down at what was going on with me before she looked back up at my eyes. Then, with her free hand, she reached out for me. I didn't know if she was trying to pull me away or reach out for me to pull her away but I reached out for her hand. When my hand met hers, I felt some comfort at how soft and gentle her skin was. However, I continued to feel the pain and pleasure in my ass as the woman started thrusting harder. The woman with pink hair closed her hand around mine and shook her head as if to tell me not to let go.

Between the pleasure that had been building for so long and now this touch of kindness, I felt my hips buck hard and moaned loudly as my cock twitched and came. The woman who held my cock had wrapped her hand around the tip and roughly messaged it, causing me to jerk as I kept on coming. For a second, my head span and I found myself looking at the woman with the pink hair. While her eyes couldn't look away, I saw her bite her bottom lip as she stifled some moans.

Before I had a chance to question if she found it hot, I felt the fingers pull out of my ass. I moaned and looked down, wondering if this was my chance. The hand that was on my cock pulled away, covered in my cum. She then leaned down and a second later I was moaning as I felt three fingers get thrust into my ass. They had gone in easier than the first time and my brain shot to the idea that she had used my cum to get more fingers in.

I knew I should have run; I should have been trying to get away, but my brain was still dizzy and unable to get my body a command to follow except ride the pleasure. After a few minutes of harder thrusting, the fingers were pulled out and I groaned at the emptiness. That should have been the sign something was wrong with me but again my body and mind weren't in sync. Slowly the woman got up and between her legs, my eyes grew wide.

She had a cock sticking out right above her pussy, larger than the one I was forced to suck on, and she was jacking her cock with what I assumed to be the cum covered hand. Then she made her way over to me. Slowly, my body was starting to react, I was trying to get up. But by the time I got to my knees, the woman was behind me and had both my hands in a vice grip. I tried to pull away, not sure what was coming next and with no desire to find out when I looked ahead.

My jaw dropped as sitting in an awkward position was my mother naked as I was and getting fucked. Underneath her I could see a cock going into her asshole that looked to be painful, her pussy was soaked in what I assume was the cum of others after being fucked, and her face and breasts were also covered. I wish I could have said the sight disgusted me but some part of me couldn't look away from it. Her breasts were jumping in time with the pace of the thrusts and the look on her face was a mix of pleasure and shame when she looked at me.

If I wasn't so dumbstruck, I would have been aware of what was going on. The next second, as my mom and I, looked at each other, I groaned and jerked as a new searing pain was thrust into my ass. Far larger than the three fingers from before, I knew know I was getting fucked. The woman was so deep in the first thrust that I felt her hips against my ass. Looking down, I could have sworn I saw the outline in my gut. But to my horror, I also saw my cock was standing straight up and leaking.

As the woman pulled back, I moaned more and found my hips trying to push back. When she was almost all the way out, she thrust in hard and my hips jerked up. Slowly, she picked up the pace, fucking my ass with only her pleasure in mind as my mind started to burn out on these sensations. It was so deep and hard, reaching places I didn't know could feel pleasure with a mixture of hot pain. I felt so full that I couldn't take another thrust only to find I could take the next one. For a second, I looked down to where I saw the pink-haired woman and at first our eyes didn't meet. She was staring at my ass, where I was being fucked before I got to fuck someone.

She continued to moan but I couldn't see her pussy getting fucked anymore, but the image was still in my mind. It was then that she looked up at me, her eyes wide and skin flushed red. I didn't need to question it now. Just like me, she was now enjoying what was going on and slowly started our descent into becoming whatever these people were. The woman continued to thrust into me, making me moan more and more as I looked forward at my mom.

12