NotF - Rental Store Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during that moment, my mind clicked something into place. Be it from what affected these people or from it trying to keep me focused on the pleasure, it slid a thought into my mind.

How long had my mom been there, able to watch me? And my brain started telling me from the start. She probably came to my aid when she saw me get tackled to the ground. But then, she ended up in her own situation. A situation that caused her to get fucked as she watched all that happened to me.

She saw the woman mount my face and force me to give her oral as a man sucked on my cock.

She saw the woman come only to be replaced by a man and for me to suck my first cock as well.

She saw the woman with the cock come up and jerk me off as she fingered me.

She saw the woman make me come then used it to finger me, my mom probably aware that as she was getting fucked in her ass, I was about to experience the same thing.

She then witnessed me get up only for the woman with the cock to come around and fuck my ass as she held my wrists behind me and my cock sticking up in the air wet and leaking as if I enjoyed every part of it. And it was here that she would see the woman come in my ass and chances are turning as well.

But as the cock continued to saw back and forth in my ass, sending pain and pleasure through my body and my hips to jerk, my brain thought of another thing. While mom was far away, the pink-haired woman was up close and saw everything.

Front row seat to my face getting coated twice and a cock down my throat.

Most likely, she had a front-row seat to my ass's virginity being stolen. I bet it was wet and puckered, sore from the fingering and leaking my cum. She also saw the cock, lubed with my cum as well, as it got positioned behind me. Did she see my ass try to resist, causing the cock to bend a bit as it pushed forward before it went all the way in or did, she see my ass just open up like it was a regular thing?

And as I kept getting fucked, did I look as my mother did with the cock in her ass?

This kept me distracted for a moment but when it was over, I noticed I was far closer to my mom. The hands that restrained me were now elsewhere. One was on my hip as the other was wrapped around my cock and slowly jerked it. As for my mom, she was leaned back now, a cock was still in her ass as a second one was in her mouth. This left her pussy exposed to me and making a part of me wanting to be inside that. Just to finally get to fuck after being fucked.

As if the woman fucking my ass could read my mind, she pushed me closer to my mom, slowly thrusting and grunting in my ear. Then, as I got close, she aimed my cock for the pussy that gave birth to me and thrust hard into me which caused me to thrust into my mom.

I moaned loudly and shuddered as I was finally in a wet hot pussy. I had no control over my thrusts as the woman continued to fuck my ass and in turn, force me to fuck my mom at the same speed and hardness. But nonetheless, it felt wonderful to be inside and lose my virginity finally, if only after everything else I had been through. No control over the thrusts but pure ecstasy as now the cock in my ass started to feel so good. It was then I also noticed the cock in mom's ass was practically rubbing against mine, pushing me harder to the line.

My moans joined the group as my hands reached up along mom's body. When I felt her breasts under my hands, I groped them roughly, trapping nipples between fingers. I could hear my mom moan louder when I did that and enjoyed the feeling of her soft warm flesh under my fingers.

That was when I felt the woman start to thrust harder and faster, her grunts getting louder and louder as I felt the line coming where I was about to cum. My mind started to haze up, focusing on the here and now. Pleasure, the pleasure was all I wanted. I wanted my ass fucked; I want it bred by load after load. I want a cock in my mouth or a pussy to eat. I want my cock in anything. I just want to be surrounded by pleasure.

The woman thrust up hard, moaning loudly as I felt the hot cum coat the inside of my ass. The line was cross, I moaned and arched my back. I tightly groped my mom's breasts as I was trying to get as deep into her as I could as I came for the first time in a pussy. For the few seconds that felt like an eternity, everything felt perfect. Pleasure just flooded onto my every nerve and traveled up my spine.

Then my brain clicked and I wanted more.


12