NotF - Strip Club Transformation

Story Info
Party at a strip club gets crashed by the infected!
4.5k words
4.39
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night of the Fucked -- Strip Club Transformation

All who appear in this are over 18 and this is pure fantasy.

Tonight, was the bachelorette party of my friend Melissa, a small and shy church girl who was going to get married tomorrow. She saw a movie about them a few months back and she commented that it couldn't be really like that. Latching onto that, a few of us decided we would let her find out.

The Stud House was on the edge of town, and it promised to make any woman run home to their man hot and bothered. Be it talent or natural gifts I didn't know, this wasn't my kind of place. If I wanted to see men wave their junk, I had the internet for that. However, I wasn't going to miss out on a night of fun with my friends. We went the full nine yards for Melissa. Stretch limo, wine, and champagne, and a healthy number of singles to stuff into thongs.

I was in the front with the driver, a young dark-skinned man who would steal glances in the back every once in a while. He was nice looking and if he wasn't on the job, I would consider hitting on him. But working in customer service taught me not everyone likes to be hit on during the job, we had a smile to put on and didn't want to deal with the shit a customer had. In the back with Melissa were six other women, all enjoying their drinking. I couldn't drink due to a medical condition so it made me the designated "Sober Leader".

Some of the girls were dressed in revealing clothes, showing skin from low cut tops or tight pants, and some were modest so Melissa didn't seem out of place. She was a good friend from my childhood, grew up next door. But while she was the quiet and conservative one, I was the tomboy and wild child that every parent feared would be their daughters' friend and spread the "sickness" as one woman called it. It was no secret I liked who I liked but Melissa was a friend who I cared for, not a woman whose pants I was trying to get into. That would be Trevor, an average man who treated her well and was most likely having a bachelor party of his own tonight.

Soon, the limo changed lanes and a neon sign stuck out, "The Stud House" with a picture of a horse's head off to the side. I leaned my head back and called to the girls, "Who's ready to see some men dance for your money?"

A series of "me" in different feminine tones and volumes responded that was soon followed by laughter and cheers. I caught a glimpse of the driver and he had a smirk on his face. Cute but sadly on the job. The limo pulled up to the front and from inside the brick building, I could hear muted music playing with a deep bass so that people could feel the music dance along their skin. Music that even a blind person would know what was going on inside.

I hopped out of the passenger seat of the limo and politely closed the door behind me. The window rolled down and the driver called out, "you have my number to call?"

I leaned down, trying to give a nice view to the driver, and with a smile, "I'll text you when we are ready to go. And apologies about the mess in advance. I'll try to keep them from getting to blitzed."

"Appreciated ma'am," he replied as I saw his eyes look down. I kept the smile and pulled away. I knew what I was doing but adding a wink or making a comment would make it clear I was hitting on him. Let him wonder while we were gone. If he pursued after we came back, might reel him in.

Melissa and the other girls got out of the back end of the limo, whooping and hollering. Some were buzzed already while others were just getting started. A headcount gave me seven girls. Seven would be the magic number I would need to keep an eye on. With a bit of a rush, the girls headed in, a burly security guard, with a smile on his face, held the door open as if expecting us when I figured he did it for all the patrons. As I started to pass him, I told him, "I'll keep them in check. Don't want to make your job harder."

His smile grew a bit and nodded his head.

I didn't know how I missed it, maybe the tracks were in the middle of changing, but I just noticed the loud music had switched from a bassey tune to a country-like violin piece. Inside, the place had the main lights focused on the stage with dim lights for the viewing area. Near the center stage was a reserved table that the girls flocked to. On stage, there was a man in a cowboy hat and boots and a small thong to hide the goods.

Before I joined the girls, I went over to the bartender, a busty woman with long dark hair, tanned skin, and a tight black t-shirt. She flashed a smile at me and asked, "you with the party?"

I nodded my head and replied, "I need a designated driver bracelet."

The woman smiled and reached under the bar. "So did you draw the short straw or volunteer?"

"Medical condition so short straw always drawn." The woman came up with several bracelets of the purple kinds and one of the green kinds. They seemed to glow a bit but it could have been an effect of the lights.

"Tell them to put the purple ones on, that way we know their drinks are on that tab. You need to put both of them on the same wrist. I may know first aid but that doesn't mean I want to use it tonight if it can be avoided." She handed over the bracelets and I smiled.

"My hero. Thanks." I quickly put the bracelets on my wrist, green above the purple to make sure my safety was noted first. I then headed over to the girls. The girls were watching the cowboy who was trying to perform for the audience but seemed to be mainly focused on our group. Either he liked a lot of attention or knew he could get paid well by us in tips.

Once I got to the table, I handed out the bracelets and said, "if you want to get drunk you need to put these on or else you are paying for yourself." Quickly the girls snapped them up like thirsty survivors. Warn them they won't have free drinks and they will pay attention, regardless of a distracting package on stage. After things settled, I took a seat next to Melissa.

Her cheeks were flushed but her eyes were wide. I smiled and asked, "as good as the movie?"

"Better," she replied in a hushed whisper but didn't pull her eyes away. "I bet a size that big would hurt a girl."

I chuckled and replied, "only if you aren't prepared for it. But even then, there is such a thing as too big."

Melissa looked over at me now with eyes still wide and her mouth slightly gaped. I smiled and gave a wink. She then went back to watching the show but said to me, "thanks for tonight. This is an amazing party."

I kept my smile as I looked up at the show.

The cowboy had a couple more sets on stage. A man in a tuxedo thong brought our drinks, a cola for me. The girls were cheering and catcalling, a few slipped bills into thongs. Soon cowboy was replaced with a soldier boy along with some military-themed music and camo clothing that came off with a pull. Cathy, a blonde-haired woman, was waving her hand to try to cool herself off. I guess she had a thing for military uniform or the boots and thong.

The drinks came and came, the girls were getting a little wild but I kept them in line and made sure they didn't wander away. Even Melissa was letting loose a bit, her shoulders not as hunched and a smile plastered on her face.

After a good hour, while I was taking a sip, Cathy got up out of her chair and walked behind me. Then, she accidentally bumped into my chair and caused me to spill my drink on my shirt. She was quick to say, "shit, sorry about that. You, okay?"

I looked at my shirt and felt a cold chill and the carbonated bubbles against my breasts. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I got up out of my chair as Cathy walked over to the other side of the table. My brain clicked off of leader mode and went to the bar.

"They get a little wild," the bartender asked.

"Accident. Where's the bathroom, need to see if I can get my shirt dried a bit?"

The bartender pointed at a door and asked, "while you are in there, can you check on a woman who went in? I saw her go in about half an hour ago but I haven't seen her about since."

I nodded my head and said, "thanks, will do." I then headed to the door with a pink outline and the words "Female" etched at eye level. I opened the door slowly, in case this woman was behind the door, and went inside.

The bathroom was clean and brightly lit. I took a quick look around and didn't see anyone near the door nor behind it. The door closed behind me and I started a quick look at the stalls. It wasn't until I was a few steps in that I noticed the last stall door was closed. I walked up to the door and noticed a pair of shoes were on the ground. I could also an oddly familiar moist sound was mixed with low moaning.

I knocked on the stall door and called out, "Ma'am, you okay in there? You need help?"

As I asked this, the moans became a loud groan as the other noise stopped. A second later something was pounding against the stall door. I didn't want to invade her privacy but if she needed help and wasn't alone in there then I needed to do something. Sadly, the stalls had a gap between the door and the metal wall about a quarter of an inch wide. I leaned my head and tried to look inside.

I saw a dark-skinned woman with her shirt torn open leaving her breasts out and the front of her pants seemed torn away. Her hands, however, weren't on the door pounding, she was using her shoulder. Her hands I could see. One was on a breast, seeming to be kneading it and pinching her nipple. The other was shoved in her pants and seemed to be three fingers deep inside her.

I was worried about what was going on, wondering if she had been drugged or something, that my first reaction was to press my hand against the silver disk of the door. It was just like the ones in high school where all it took was a little pressure and the lock would slide open. Had to make it so a student just couldn't lock themselves in.

Once I got the door unlocked, the woman fell through the door and landed on top of me. I was able to hold her up without falling over. I started to ask if she was okay when her lips pressed firmly against mine. With some strength and odd footwork, she was able to push me against the wall. Her lips were wet and had a slight cherry taste to them. This sent a chill up my spine and for a second, I slipped into horny mode. I moaned against her lips and felt her body get close to mine. While I could feel her hand was still in her pants, her other hand went straight for the front of my pants. She tried to get her fingers past the waistband but had put her hand in with the back of it against my pussy.

The moment passed and I tried to push her off of me. I was barely able to get her lips off of mine when I started to notice a ripping sound coming from below. I was wrong about getting her hand in the wrong way because a second later she pulled her hand forward and with it ripped my jeans open and snapped my panties. Under normal circumstances where I had gotten to know this woman beforehand, this might have been fun. But right now, this was anything but fun. When she tried to dive in towards me, I shifted my body to the side. This time, her lips met the wall as she pushed past me.

I was quick to get a few steps away from her before I noticed she was slowly turning around to face me. Her pants were now at her ankles and noticed she was a leaking mess that would put Niagara Falls to shame. My first instinct was to run out and I started to follow it when I felt a buzzing form in the front part of my head. I had no idea what was causing it but I noticed it was affecting thoughts that went beyond one step. With barely a thought, I went into an open stall and shut the door. The buzzing was getting annoying, trying to cloud up my mind. I then reached for the lock and turned it.

By the time the door was locked, the woman was groaning and pressing up against it. I kept my back to it, keeping her out of the stall and praying she didn't turn the lock herself. As she kept pressing and moaning, I found myself looking down. My shirt was wet and clinging to my chest. My pants, however, the zipper was gone and the flaps were spread wide open. My panties had snapped on one side and were hanging out like a red flag, leaving me exposed down below.

I was trying to think of what to do, knowing there was something I could do, but that buzzing in my mind was diverting my thoughts. It felt a swarm of bees was flying about and the noise of their wings was sending vibration attacks all over my brain. I was able to wipe the woman's spit off my lips yet the cherry taste was still there. A night of fun turned into a fucked-up night in an instant.

That was when I felt the buzzing sensation swarm down my spine and seemed to make its nest in my waist. As the buzzing grew, the heat started to spread through me. It started in my core and slowly crept outwards. My chest was buzzing and burning and without hesitation found myself pulling it off and tossing it to the ground. I moaned as my breasts were met with the cold air and found one of my hands had rushed up and started to maul it like a teenager's first time seeing boobs. Between my fingers, my nipple stuck out, stiff and almost buzzing harder than my chest was. With each pull of my breast, my fingers would pinch the nipple between them, causing me to moan more and feel a shock of pleasure shoot up my spine.

My other hand followed the buzzing and heat downwards and was quick to grope my pussy. I could feel the heat radiating off it and the wetness that was covering my hand. A second later I was moaning louder as my fingers rubbed up and down my lips as the palm of my hand grounded against my clit hard. What was left of my rational brain was screaming that something was wrong but the rest of me didn't care.

This buzzing and the fire behind it had me on an instinctual mode. Screw society, you need relief now. As my hands continued to tend to the passion, another part of my brain started to flood my awareness. I knew I was in the stall, trying to cum, but I felt as if my body was also somewhere else.

In the haze, the dark-skinned woman was continuing to kiss me, the cherry flooding my nostrils and tongue as she mauled my breast with one hand. Her other hand, after ripping my pants, was on my pussy. But I wasn't submissive, I was pressing my lips harder against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. With her clothes practically gone, my hand glided to her pussy and with little effort, I was able to slide two fingers deep into her as the palm of my hand ground on her clit.

My mind flashed, back in the stall and I moaned loudly and shuddered as two of my fingers slipped inside and started thrusting at breakneck speeds; letting me hear how wet I was down there. My other hand switched over to my other breast and started to give it the rough grab and pull treatment.

The haze came again, this time she was pinned against the wall. I was three fingers deep in her pussy and could hear her moaning for more. My other hand wetted itself with her juices as I felt her push her fingers into me. I moaned and shuddered as I moved my wet hand behind her. Soon, my wet fingers were on her back hole, rubbing the wetness all around. She groaned and tried to press her ass onto my fingers. With that, my fingers slide in and I moaned loudly.

The fingers meant for her ass were up mine. I could feel them, three thick and thrusting in time with the fingers that were thrusting into my pussy still. The woman was gone but the cherry was still on my lips as I shuddered. I had tried toying with my ass before with mixed results, sometimes good and sometimes just a pain in the ass. But now, it felt like my ass was a champion that was used to getting fucked without mercy or care of who wanted it.

My pussy tightened around my fingers as I felt the buzzing get stronger in my clit. I ground my palm harder against it, almost tempted to pull my fingers out to please it.

The haze was back, I was on the ground with the woman sitting her ass just a few inches from my face. I could feel her suck on my clit something fierce as her fingers pounded away at my pussy. Not wanting to be outdone, I started to lick at her clit and lips as my fingers went back up to her ass. Without delay, I thrust two in, getting a loud moan and her hips bucking in response. My thrusts matched hers as I continued to switch between her pussy and clit. I gave a playful nip, which caused her to push her pussy almost down all the way so I didn't have to lean up. This just let me push harder against her and let my tongue into her.

She continued to moan which I felt in my clit. This caused me to moan as well as I started to suck on her and drink in her juices. This didn't last long as I felt her pull away from my clit and moan out that it should be good to ride. I had no idea what she meant but she pulled her hips away, pulling my fingers out in the process, and turned around so I could see her face. She looked down with a smile and I followed her eyes.

Wet, pulsing, and hard as steel, I had a cock sticking up between my legs. I shuddered and realized that she wasn't sucking my clit, my clit had become a cock. The buzzing and heat grew really strong, almost deafening to my other senses. She moved her hips until the rip was right against her pussy. I moaned and shuddered, the buzzing pressing hard. Then, in a swift and hard move, she impaled herself on my cock.

I moaned loudly, my fingers pulling free as I felt myself cum. I was alone with the strong feeling of the heat and buzzing keeping me on the edge. I had just cum yet I felt like was ready to go again. My back was pressed against the stall door and a cold chill shocked through my spine. When I jumped a bit at that cold snap, I noticed something was odd. I looked down at my crotch.

Just like in the haze, my clit had changed into this hung piece of meat and it demanded to be used. Had my brain been free of the buzzing, I would have been freaking out. That wasn't the case now though. Now, I had a cock that belonged on the stage but demanded to go into any hole it could find. While I felt the haze push on my mind, it wasn't putting me back with that woman. Instead, I felt it guide me. I turned around and was able to push on the stall door to swing it open.

The woman was gone, unsure of when that happened yet the haze kept me in the present. My clothes were also gone, laying in shreds beneath my feet. With a turn, I made my way to the bathroom door. I pushed it open and found a scene that challenged Sodom and Gomorrah on its debauchery.

Clothing was either shredded, on the ground, or was barely hanging on to its owner. Men and women were both either fucking or getting fucked, sucking or getting sucked, and not caring if it was a partner of the same sex or not.

The bartender was on her knees, grinding her pussy against the face of the dark-skinned woman. In her mouth was a decent size cock that was gliding effortlessly back and forth. The dark-skinned woman for her part looking to going to town on the bartender and was thrusting a couple of fingers into her ass.

Cathy was on stage, ass raised in the air as soldier man drilled into her from behind. Her eyes were vacant and her mouth was wide open.

Another woman I knew was in my group had two hung men fucking her ass at the same time as she fingered herself. My cock throbbed and the buzzing started to push me to her.

That was when I saw Melissa. She was on the ground legs spread wide and between them was a cock just as big as mine. The buzzing quickly pushed me to her, making me moan out for her body. I was quick to my knees and had the cock in my mouth as my fingers went to her pussy. Both were wet and sticky as if she had been getting a good workout with her body while I was gone. Something about her taste is a little acidic made me desire her more and the buzzing agreed. Quickly, the buzzing and heat grew overwhelmingly unbearable in both my cock and pussy and I needed to satisfy them both now.

12