NotF - Strip Club Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Melissa onto her side as her cock was pulled out of my mouth. Next thing I knew our cocks were lying side by side and we were grabbing them. I didn't know if Melissa was aware of it or not but she acted as if she knew what I needed right then and there. With her pussy open and dripping I was able to thread in my new cock. However, I moaned loudly and shuddered as Melissa put her cock into me as well. I didn't care if this was my friend or not, I didn't care if she was getting married, all I knew was right now we were fucking each other and it felt good.

With each thrust forward, my cock pushed into her warmth and I felt her pussy grab at me while at the same time her cock drilled deep into me. On the pullback, I moaned at the sensation yet whimpered that her cock was leaving its new home. At first, the pace was slow, not a loving slow but a getting the rhythm slow.

With each thrust and pull, we started to get faster and deeper. Had I been rational I might have quipped about how a big cock felt. But for now, all I wanted was in that hole of hers as she filled me. I had one hand on her leg, holding it open as my other hand roughly groped at my breast and pinched my nipple.

Soon our rhythm got to the point that our skin was slapping hard with a moist sound on the inward thrusts and loud moans pulling back. As we kept the pace, a man turned my head and started to feed his cock into my mouth. With muffled moans, I sucked on it as he thrust in and out. It wasn't as big as a lot of the other men but it just made it a little easier to suck on. I could already taste the combination of bleach and acid, most likely from his past fucks, and yet I couldn't get enough.

Had I been paying attention I would have noticed sooner but I felt something large press against my ass and started to thrust in hard. I moaned even louder and looked over my shoulder. Behind me, his hands moving forward to grasp at my breasts, was the driver from the limo. I felt the fullness of the cock inside me and shuddered as my body seemed to go limp. My cock continued to fuck Melissa as the driver thrust into my ass, impaling me on her cock as well. The man in my mouth started to fuck it harder.

There were so many sensations flooding over me as the buzzing and heat spread throughout my body in a stronger wave. I tried to focus but the haze was pushing hard on my mind. Before it took over, I felt a surge of pressure build-up in my hips and moaned loudly as I came into Melissa. At the same time, or if triggered by me, she came as well and flooded my pussy. The two men kept using me, uncaring of what I wanted, as Melissa seemed to keep thrusting into me.

As the haze took the last of my rational mind, I remembered people being afraid of me spreading a sickness to their daughters. Instead of spreading it, I would be fucking them, I guess.

12