All Comments on 'Nothing a Good Affair Can't Fix'

by starknest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Hot From The Start!

Great start! I can't wait for it to continue! Maybe throw in her friend for good measure!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
Good STORY

I really enjoyed this story. I think I detected a few changes in tense, but what's a little tense between authors? It didn't harm the enjoyment of the story, but if you were submitting to Loving Wives, it would probably cost you a star.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Hottest line ever!

"Your nipples are begging to be in my mouth."

I became instantly aroused. I liked how confident (even arrogant) the tennis instructor was in being so forward even though they were nearly strangers. I liked that the need was so great that they didn't wait for privacy. Totally hot storyline. It doesn't require "heating it up" by going overboard with inviting her friend and other horny men and having her suddenly having lesbian encounters or group sex. Simple and realistic. Realism allows the female reader to become lost in the story. I obviously really enjoyed your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Past or present

Tense, that is - make up your mind, but don't go back and forth. The sense of the story is that it happened, not that it's going on while being told, so go with past. Oh, and hasn't anyone mentioned to you that "rock-hard" is both unrealistic and a cliché? All that plus lack of any build up to speak of : 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous