All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 936 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re-awakened the first time

This got to me, not my first time, which sucked, but the first time with the woman I love. Beautiful, agonizing and ultimately filled with love and longing. Thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 13 years ago
Awesome story

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story. This has kept me interested. I loved the part about running into the girl and being scared and intimidated by the old classmate. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved ur story.. simply

i just simply loved ur story... the way you portrayed the characters jacob and thuy.. and the love between them.. its beautiful..

sometimes it feels too good to be true....

it just reminded me of my first time with my love.....you know he was soo scared to see the blood.. and held me so tightly with love...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just...amazing.

Beautiful and heartwarming and simple, just simple. A man and a woman love each other madly, and finally realize it, partially due to the scheming machinations of their parents. No extras, no complications, just love.

That, my friend, is a damn good story. I only wish more authors on this site had your skill in conveying emotion.

WhiskyJohnWhiskyJohnabout 13 years ago
wonderful

I have read this many times, and always enjoy it. The dichotomy of witty banter and steamy sex is fantastic. will read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
enjoyed

A lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing... Heartwarming...

very amazing.. The story of a man and a woman relizing how much they love eachother... And it's such a heartwarming story... Prolly cause I have been going through the same thing... Me and my bestfriend desided to try and go out and have been great sense I love that girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Breathtaking

The way you were able to convey their emotions through banter and freindship was amazing. Please keep writing; the world needs more authors who can encapsulate the reader into the world of romance as pure and real as the one that you have created. Thanks for a breathtaking read.

HuesOfPinkHuesOfPinkabout 13 years ago
so pure, so beautiful

That was wonderful! Okay, a small typo here and there maybe, but it was such an enjoyable piece to read. I loved the innocence and love shared between the characters, and I was able to relate to it on a more personal level as well. A very personal level, in fact...

All in all, well done! I'm glad that I stumbled upon your story and was able to read it. Keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:)

Really loved the connection between characters. I think a lot of readers can relate to the characters. I know I did! Thanks for sharing the story. I enjoyed reading it

theo_minortheo_minorabout 13 years ago
Very Sweet

You do a great job of capturing the tenderness between friends, the care they have for each other. That interconnection between heat and warmth is something I strive for in my stories. You've really nailed it here.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 13 years ago
Very touching

This is the way it should always be the first time. Brings back fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Beautiful

A deeply moving story that grabs you in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't get much better than this...

A beautiful story, most wonderfully told.

You were patient and developed it with just the right timing.

And the ending was epic... I shouted YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

all i can say is wow.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spectacular writing

The story line is riveting and the build up to the realization of their love for each other is superb.

The revelation of their feelings to their parents is a little too low key from my perspective, but it is entirely in keeping with the cautious approach which precedes it, so I applaud the ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Briliant

I have never commented on lit before and am a long time reader, this is the first story to ever get me to post. It was amazing, everything was perfect and I could relate in so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent...

..and the funny thing is, I wondered to myself if the moms left on purpose. Glad I was right. I would love a sequel, but then again I like "origin" stories. Does Jake transfer back somewhere closer to Yale? My guess is they spend their remaining time being hungry for each other, Thuy comes home, they live at home for a little while and then move to a city not far from town together. Jake works FT while Thuy goes to graduate school...Ok, let me stop...see this is when you know the writing is good; the people are "real" and are way more important than the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

this story makes me wanna go find my thuy out in the world! that was beautiful best story ever!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
UNREAL

This story is amazing best one I have ever read I can't wait to find out who my Thuy is I can't wait

NeverWinterNiteNeverWinterNitealmost 13 years ago

I hope one day to find my Jake. Your story is engrossing and just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazed

this was puurrrfect and sweet and amazing

PrettyPinkPearlPrettyPinkPearlalmost 13 years ago
Holy Holy Holy

I'm nearly at a loss for words..... that was the sweetest, sexiest, most lovely lovemaking I think I've ever read. I want him right now....... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That was an amazing story and extremely well-written! I really do like the ending with the phone call though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely perfect,

easily my favourite story. It is so refreshing to read a story with relatable and real characters. Also incredibly happy to see you have a concept of grammer, spelling and punctuation, THANKYOU :)

badmoonbadmoonalmost 13 years ago

The fifth star on the Literotica rating system is reserved for "One of the Best".

They need to add a whole other rating category for "Nothing Between Us" , for it far supercedes One of the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL

Two enthusiastic thumbs up! Superbly written, the characters were real and relatable, and there was just the right amount of buildup while the action itself was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING

Is there a part 2???? I LOVED this!! Great storyline!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hit the spot

You have no idea how that made me remember my first love. A truly beautiful story.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Great !!

Read this several times before - still love it !!

Thank You.

EllysGspotEllysGspotalmost 13 years ago

Loved it it really does remind me of young love and my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Friends who don't see the connection.

I really enjoyed this story. It was right on the money about two people who can't or won't see what everyone around them does. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best Memories Story Ever

I've never written before, but this story felt and read almost like my life except, it wasn't our 'first time' but, our first time doing it for love. I don't think I'll read a story on this site that will move me as much as this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Alright man i gotta say this. I'm not sure who you are but i want to shake your hand. This was an awesome story to say the least. If you ever write anything like this again immediately post it because i want to read it. Keep doing what you do.

BC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Phenomenal

I honestly enjoyed this story more than I have enjoyed any other story on this site. The only part I would change is how the families set it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
~

This was really well written. I usually hate first person, but this is an excellent example of how useful it can be.

It was adorable, sexy, and one of those things where you read it and someone's name keeps popping up in your head...

haha, anyway, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I read this story a month or two ago and was blown away by it, then today I read it again and it was just as awesome as I remembered. It's nearly 3:30am here as I write this comment, I felt compelled to write something after not commenting the first time.

This is not just a piece of erotica, or a "sex story", this is a brilliant tale of love that could easily be published as a romantic novel if the sex scenes were removed or toned down. The characters are perfectly formed and very believable, and the story is just fantastically written. It's the best piece I've read on this site so far and believe me, I've read some stunning stories - but this one can't fail to be my favourite.

Absolutely amazing work, it's a slight shame that there's not been a sequel but I guess sequels are sometimes let-downs so it might be better to leave these characters on such a perfect note. If there ever is a sequel, I'll read it as soon as it's written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The best

This is the best 'First Time' story I've ever read. It's exactly as they should be! Thank you.

littlemissLOLlittlemissLOLalmost 13 years ago
omigod

this is the best story i've read so far. it was all emotional and it was a perfect combo of best friend feelings and attraction i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gorgeous

What a beautiful --and sexy!-- story. Supremely well written; I've read it some 4 times and still enjoy it.

fairladifairladialmost 13 years ago
Amazing

What a beautiful story! The build up was NOT too long, it was all simply perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cheezy

a bit too cheezy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

pretty slickly told and gradually built up well. Quite a bit of innocent naturalness to it. Perfect- loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I could really relate to that story, as I have a female best friend, and we obviously both have sexual attractions to each other, but have never done anything about it. I liked that it was from the male point of view; It helped me relate to it even more.

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
A well written story

A great build up and great hook up at the end that was a very satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Most amazing story EVER

At first I thought "This is gonna be meh but if I get to [Blank] to it than I'm fine. When i started reading, I couldn't stop. I was literally sucked in. I didn't even care if they had sex. And after I finally [Blanked] I actually kept on reading. I have so far read this around 3 times. This should have been a series called "Thuy and Jake" or something.

sexwriter711sexwriter711almost 13 years ago
awesome!!

i totally remembered me n my best friend...actually came bak here to comment once i became a member....was the first story i ever read on this site n its th story tht got me Addicted to literotica....and th prose quality n evrythins also awesome!!! i love it n im sure i can say that for any body who reads it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ILOVETHIS<3

I love this kind of stories, sex with true love<3 you're an awesome writer,keep it up^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have to say I am very impressed with this story. As a writer myself (although I am not an erotic story writer), I found the characters to have excellent depth and the story was wonderful. I simply love the idea of two young adults who grew up as best friends ending up becoming lovers. To me it makes sense. I think that the best relationships are when the bf and gf are best friends. It makes the relationship more personal and mean more to each other. Great story! keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

I love to write, have read A LOT of stuff all over, first time on this website with a lot of time to kill, read a number of stories and nothing compared to this one! Loved it! Very well done....keep it up. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story. It's one of the best I've read. I just wanted to give you a shout out so you keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

this is the first time ive read something on this site that actually moved me and made me feel for the characters. they actually have personality!

i think you managed to make both the characters and the dialogue very credible, well done! made it all come to life.

The tenderness of it, the humour and the imperfections of life made this story great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

this was such a perfect story, I wanted to cry I was so into it! Thank you an KEEP writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever!

I've read a ton of submissions on this site and, usually, I find the horrible spelling, grammar, and other errors distracting. Your story had fully developed characters that drew me in and a plot that was both engaging and arousing. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This story moved me -- played my heartstrings. Thanks for the depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing

OMG THIS WAS AWESOME!

Totally moving and it was funny as well, I loved it.

To be honest I think this is what everyone would want!

Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My favourite

This story is one of the nicest, sweetest, most heartwarming stories I've read. I bookmarked it and read it when I'm in need of cheering up. I like how you've shown sex as a building of closeness between two people who love each other very much, which, in my experience, is what it really needs to be to feel right.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Amazing

Your story had it all- humor, sweetness and incredible passion. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it. This was exactly what I was looking for. Keep writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most well written story -ever

Clever, smart, erotic... best story I've read here in 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best!

This is easily one of the best stories I have ever read!! I so hope my first time will be as passionate and as loving as this story was! Very good job amd keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

A pure piece of magic.

(I wish my first time had been half that good !)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing ... awesome .. i love it .. :D

Amazing ... awesome .. i love it .. :D

KiladraKiladraover 12 years ago
Lovely!

I wish my first time had been amazing like this! You've put this whole story in such detail and it's absolutely phenomenal! I'm going to favorite you!

TwiztidRomanceTwiztidRomanceover 12 years ago
Remarkable

I completely agree with Kiladra. Incredibly well written, amazing detail. I wish ANY experience I've had was even close to this wonderful. Hands down, the best I've ever read, and I can't wait to see more from you. Again, you are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic. Loved the characters, loved the sex... and loved how I laughed my ass off at the very end. Outstanding!

NimeNimeover 12 years ago
Pure magic

Absolutely amazingly beautiful!

HollydanaHollydanaover 12 years ago
Wow

I loved it =] Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely a great story. You should write more about them :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Omgggg,

This Just Inspired Me To Wait For That 'Special SomeOne To Lose My Virginity to.

Wonderful Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story telling! I smiled and laughed, even teared up a bit! Awesome how you inspired the 10/14/11 poster to wait for that special someone, too! Just wonderful all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best closing comment I've read in a long time!

Safe to say I enjoyed this wee read. Guess the question now is 'more'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Kudos for a great story great build-up and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
((sixth star selected)) PEFECTION!!!

very hot, very erotic, very nice buildup and very, very passionate... and a hilarious ending too, lol :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

Great pacing. Loved the word play and the foreplay. You hit all the buttons. 'Mo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
outstanding

I dont know what you started out to write but you hit the big one with this. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damned good

Superb; well paced, exciting and with a smile at the end. What more could a reader ask ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

Amazing story, very dinamic and 3D with a full storyline, and still managing to be erotic. I would love it if u would right more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this. LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the ending :D

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago

This was amazing..... I give it an 11 out of 10!!!!! Very Very Very great.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Made me .... emotional

It reminded me so much of my first time (which was with the woman I am married to). You captured the moment perfectly. So beautifully done.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Rather surprised that it's not rated even higher

This story and Amy's Smile by JFinn(even though she didn't write the last chapter) are the two best Romance stories on this site IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best

4000 out of 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is great

I'm really surprised this is not at the top of the

Charts. Very dynamic and beautifully written.

Great job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beautiful

A beautiful story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this... is the best I have read on this site

absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Best!

This was one of the most romantic and well written romance stories i've read. Should be on the top of the list

drifttheyakdrifttheyakover 12 years ago
Great buildup!

Loved the buildup. Very good story. Believable and innocently erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gorgeous!

That story was wonderful, I loved it. Sexy, intelligent, full of love, just perfect.

DirtyDancin31DirtyDancin31over 12 years ago
Beautiful!

This was wonderful!!! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
exceptional

You have some serious talent - great characters, and a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
E57E

A truly beautiful story. Made me quite teary eyed as it brought back some memories

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Looking back, I'd always wished I'd had the presence of mind to be more in the moment when my wife and I first did this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweetest and hottest first time. Ever.

What a beautiful and sexy story. You capture the moment perfectly. Thank you.

Insatiable1985Insatiable1985about 12 years ago
wow!

So incredibly sexy and sweet and beautiful. Sex in love is the best there is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was beautiful. Every word. You have some seriously talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sweet and sexy

thank you for this one...best one I've read from this site...keep 'em coming.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
I loved it

Funny thought, this is my first time reading this category on Lit. I really enjoyed what you put out here. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...