All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 936 Comments
ExcoachExcoachabout 22 hours ago

Another refreshing story that is a flashback fo many people to their youth. Totally enjoyed every work of it. Fantastic job and a pleasant read

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I didn't expect the ending, but the rest of the story was great!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa19 days ago

@My-Erotyka a very well presented path from simple acquaintance through friendship to love. Showing the personalities of each character in the story, it felt like you were one of those people. A beautiful description of sex and showing how you get to know your own and your partner's bodies. And despite all the turmoil, love brought Thuy (Jennifer) and Jacob together. 👧🏻♀️❤️🧒🏻♂️

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️🧒🏻❤️⚧️👧🏻

Whome1578Whome1578about 1 month ago

Great story well done. Love to read more of this story.

pummel187pummel187about 1 month ago

Beautiful story and I have no doubt that it was based on a real life experience, but why is the man in this story written like a complete imbecile?😮‍💨

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love it. Sensitive, arousing, and cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story was interesting, but confusing. The sex between the two, Thuy and Jake, was sensual and hot, but all the breakaways involving Jenny, then moms et al, broke the continuity. Having read it once, I don't think that I would want to read the story again. I don't want to belittle the author, but it sounded like the author was high on e LSD when he or she wrote it. Maybe, just me based on comments from other people here.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteabout 2 months ago

Verbose! Somuch extra trash in this story it was bordering on BORING. If all of the extraneous trash were removed it could have been a good story. With all the extraneous trash it is only mediocre. MM

PEKINGUYPEKINGUYabout 2 months ago

WOW! This is a great story! I read a few pages and had to leave for about 4 hours. The first thing I had to do when I got back was to finish reading it.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a beautiful, wonderful story! As I read it, I found it resonating with a time in my life when a very dear friendship suddenly bloomed into the discovery of a love so deep and complete that it shook me to the depths of my being. We had to wait longer in life to make the discovery. What is also interesting to me is the very end of the story, because when we found our connection she told me that years earlier her mother had said, “He’s very much in love with you, you know.”

I hope that you get the recognition for your writing that you desire; I am certain that you deserve it.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 2 months ago

Wow. This is one of best stories on Lit.

BiologoBiologo2 months ago

Excellent character development. The explorative physicality nicely detailed without turgid vocabulary or skills demonstrations beyond their experience—almost as engaging as their word play. Enthusiastic five stars.

One minor break in reality for me was imagining rolling down a well filled condom and then tying it off. Much easier to pull a condom off a softening cock and knot it; much less messy and likely to still contain more ejaculate than one rolled off.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stop writing literotica. Go write a romance novel - with this kind of amazing skill, you can easily publish bestsellers. 10/5.

texlootexloo2 months ago

In generaln, I find the actual hardcore intercourse parts of stories tiresome, if they go on beyond a paragraph or so. I love the flirty touching leading up, and the aftermath, but not the extensively chronicled act. The expections to this are when the acts are over the top farce (sexual olympics for instance), or when the direct intercourse is written in such a way to tell the emotional stories of the protagonists. Many sex scenes could be switched with ones from other stories, and authors, with only a few minutes editing. That is not the case in this story. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Burnt Redstone was right, you write a winner in every way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful story, thank you!

Redneck_390Redneck_3903 months ago

Truly heartwarming, love it.

owengreybeardowengreybeard3 months ago

This. This story right here. This is the reason I started writing erotica. I don’t think I’ll ever rise to this standard, but every time I read this, I feel a rush of enjoyment and investment. I’ve never read anything before or after that involves me so completely, and fills my head with visions Thank you so much for this I owe you.

InspirerxoxInspirerxox3 months ago

Beautifully written - excellent!

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

I love that point when two people realize that they are meant for each other. It's best when two friends make that discovery. This story had all the hallmarks of a mighty love. I almost lost it when the lack of a condom caused a break in the action, but the quest for a box and the addition of Julie to the tale made it even better by the end. Thanks!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 months ago

To: Anonymous-about a month ago...

Hate to tell you, but, yes, people DO stop in the middle of their first time like that!! Had a girlfriend years ago, we got hot and heavy watching "An Officer and A Gentleman"...ended up in the bed, she was a 'virgin' (she said) and was not on any b/c...

We had to stop and run down the street to a grocery store that was open; couple of silly people in there (me, 26 yrs old and working, she 19 and flunked out of 2nd semester at college!)...bought a box and hauled it back to the apartment I shared with my best friend...fucked out brains out that night...used (3) of the condoms!!

She DID get on the 💊 pill...but relationship did not work out...lack of respect on her, and her parents' part toward my career...too bad, but I am happily married to the love-of-my-life now...

Do not presume to think human nature is SSSOOO weak!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a great storyline that lost its giz at the 2/3rds mark. It fits a part of anyone who knew the love of their life from 12 yrs old and you both educated one another. You might consider making two stories with one on each side of the break for condoms. You had a great rev-up working until that point and it never came close as that heated point again. But man you were right there.

jackkeatsjackkeats5 months ago

What à lovely story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Then two were so horny that there is no way they would have stopped to go to the store for condoms.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent reading! In my opinion, any story that jumps straight into sex is unremarkable and comes off as unrealistic. Like others have stated, when love is involved during sex, the tension, pleasure and arousal is elevated to a new level that cannot be compared to just casual sex. It involves beyond physical pleasure. "Nothing between us" is just the type of story I was looking for: authentic, believable, heartwarming and sexy. Thanks, author!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, Wonderful story! Some say it took too long to get to the sex. I strongly disagree! It needed the build up so we could understand them even better. It could have been an even longer build up, but not shorter. 5* for sure!

jhmastacooljhmastacool7 months ago

Wow... after over 15 years, It's LONG overdue for me to write something here. This is one of my all-time favorite stories. There's multiple different reasons, and I'll "ramble my way through some of them" here. ;)

I was about to edit "stories" in the previous paragraph to read "sex stories", but I think that "sells it short". The discovery that the characters are going through is _much more basic_. At the same time, sex is probably the only "lens" they can use to "see" these things. So, I believe this story's topic is MUCH broader than erotica.

That being said, sexual discovery is a _delightful_ (and very enjoyable) "lens" to use. I seriously doubt I would be spending so much time thinking and writing about this without the detailed descriptions of the characters' reactions and sincere enjoyment of each other. ;)

"Innocent, fascinated, and unashamed": these are some of the words that come to my mind to describe how Thuy appears to feel about sex. The "unashamed" part is _especially_ important, because USA society "programs" us (I'm in the USA, of course) to feel ashamed of sexual feelings. The fact that Thuy connects so strongly to her heritage is a big part of what makes this story work.

Wow. This commentary is shaping up to be _much_ "broader" and longer than I originally thought. I'll come back and write more later. There are other things I must do elsewhere right now, though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Innocent young love!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I first read this story just after my divorce some 7 years ago. Loved it. Great characters and involvement.

I always wondered where you went since '06. Thanks for the 2022 update.

Thanks for the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful. Great tension, Perfect repartee.

More please

And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Good story line.

But really takes too long to get to the real sex.

Four stars.

SirMerlin_6_9SirMerlin_6_99 months ago

Loved the story! Well done!! It felt so real...5 Hearts!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really good story. One of the best I’ve read on here. Please do more chapters.

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220412 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal. There are several good writers on here, several good story tellers who aren't near as good writers, but your work is truly among the very best. It took me twenty years to find it, but the pleasure of reading it was worth the process of finding it. Thanks for sharing.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB12 months ago

Excellently done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely perfect. Thank you.

lorddalhousie2lorddalhousie2about 1 year ago

What a lovely story... just amazing... I just want to read it again and again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a lovely story... just amazing... I just want to read it again and again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories, and one I revisit. Perfect for a romantic like myself. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo, amazing story. I’m not crying your crying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wasn’t expecting to feel so much. It was like being taken back to my first time with the love of my life. So much caressing and so few words. The description of falling into another person and reacher deeper and deeper into love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told.

Had some flashbacks of younger days.

Well done

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

One of my all-time favorite stories I revisit and reread often. Thank you.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Great build, good character development, good detail.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great story full of detail of growing love.

zonozzonozover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Written so one could relive their first time with their true love.

Maverick1612Maverick1612over 1 year ago

Greatest story I’ve read on this site ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Chachacter development. Loved the story. Love them both, the way I wish my first time was❤️❤️❤️😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This time through I took your advice & read the deed story first. My comments on that story were kinda harsh as his words & sentences were rather stilted and childish. I did applaud his concept though & when reread this story I was able to discern its roots.

It was a great story frame to pursue. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story. Right from the start the two were really cute together. It's such a feel good story.

Two things were a little odd for me.

During the first sex there was a lot licking in many places. Too much for me to be enjoyable during sex.

And the second thing was the titty fuck. Thuy said she has a B cup earlier. I think it would be easier with a little bigger breasts. Also for something like this you usually need lube or oil or a lot saliva. I think I would have gone for regular blowjob/handjob.

These things pulled me out of the story for a moment. Besides that it was really nice reading this.

GreenTreeFrogGreenTreeFrogover 1 year ago

Wow. This the first story by you that I have read - can’t wait to read the others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! No criticisms, just a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Good grammar, good story, good fun.5 🌟 stars.

Bill S.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

I have a weird question. Where did Jake's father come into the picture. He is literally not mentioned until the last line of the story. Before then, we do not know if he is dead, missing, gone, traveling (like Thuy's dad is), at work, etc.

Did May go to the cabin too?

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

Amazing story. I’d love for a sequel to see their success.

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 1 year ago

What a great story. Loved it

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

And P.S. I just looked at your BIO page and saw your note there dated March 2022 and was delighted to see you are still alive and kicking. I always wonder when I read something so good that it evokes something deep within me but see that the author hasn't added anything new in years. I can't help but wonder, and feel a little sad. Thanks for checking in.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

God I love this. Incurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sweet and sexy - what a welcome change from slam-bam-thank-you-maam fuck fests. Loved the character development, the shared sense of humor, the uncertainty and exploration, the candid self-reflection. Hope M-Y-Erotica will write more new and creative stories!

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifealmost 2 years ago

This really was a wonderful story. Good buildup and excellent presentation.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Love is bind, in many ways! Thank you for many great reads, I read them over and over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow… that was a great story! Definitely my favorite now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story 5x. First timers are always clueless. It's a good thing to be patient with one another. There's a condition called AFO: Asian Female Obsession, a mental disorder and incurable (I hope) Ears are an unexplored erogenous area. I recall my first time- my high school teacher- with whom I experienced more passion in my left ear than during my prior girl friend's entire relationship. In Basic, whenever I was asked, "Are you a virgin?", I always replied, "Yes, but only in my right ear." I still am...sigh.

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then the saying is true " Slow and steady wins the race " .The slow build up all the way and the minute details add to the tension of the reader. And when the act is consummated one has to resort to one's hand.

mikko_lainenmikko_lainenalmost 2 years ago

truly and honestly, top 3 stories I've read! Absolutely fantastic and evoked all those feelings from my own youth.

You have a magnificent feel in words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice romantic first time story

TalimosinTalimosinalmost 2 years ago

Love this story must have read it a half dozen times. The only problem is what happens next? She is at Yale....

joeoggijoeoggialmost 2 years ago

Wow! Dude - you write! Great. Young love. Discovery. You nailed it.

McsnowplowMcsnowplowalmost 2 years ago

Best. Story. Ever. I'd give it 20 stars if I could.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeteralmost 2 years ago

Hi I did love this read, it was so true 2 the way it is. and now thay can get on with there lives?? Keep righting they store's as you are very good. thank you again..

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

If the only way this could be better is if there was a follow up. You are a great Writer

32aa32aaabout 2 years ago

The best story of finding young love that i've read in a long time. Reminds me of Foreigners hit song "Waiting for a girl like you".

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

very sweet, lifetime movie award

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Good. Just wow so good. No writer on this site has ever captured me with a story s this one....It bring you back to the first time and makes me wish it was this special..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

omg. came for the sex, stayed for the absolutely beautiful dynamic. the witty banter was 11/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a pathetic and very boring and totally not realistic story.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

why'd he need to leave school if his dad is alive? I kinda assumed he died/ Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL "bout damn time"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, so descriptive and well constructed. Loved the story line and it ended well, made me smile with nostalgia...!

tkoberontkoberonabout 2 years ago

I liked the slow-blow fuse character of this story. How all those raging feelings for each other crept to the surface slowly. Feelings their parents knew about but the two seemed to be unaware of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story! Thank you! I love their personalities, their interplay, rapport, connection. I didn't want the story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tenguover 2 years ago

My favorite kind of love story! Although, i kinda KNEW how it was gonna end. CUTE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely...Too wonderful to want to mess it up with words or expose my feelings too deeply

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, just awesome. You know what you did well, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully detailed!! Thank you for writing this :)

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Keep coming back, and it neve gets old

Too bad you stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...