Nothing but a Ponygirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more seconds of hesitation she carefully got down on all fours. She felt her owner reach down, and then felt the bite of clamps on her nipples. These were chained to a propellor-like thing over the corral, and then he slapped her bottom to start her moving.

The ponygirl had done this enough times to know how it worked - each circuit she made would automatically increase a hidden counter. When it hit an unknown number she'd be allowed to stop. She looked over at her owner imploringly. She wanted to elegantly trot about the field for him when he had a visitor, not be rudely fisted and then made to crawl around in the mud, but a sharp swat from a crop quickly got her moving, even as it reignited the horny fire in her nether regions.

She looked over at her owner and the vet. Again they were standing slightly apart and nodding to each other as they presumably talked. They barely glanced at her so it was difficult to tell if they were even talking about her. Mortifying though it was to admit, she found herself kind of hoping they were talking about her.

She considered nudging her headphones off her ears a little with her shoulders so that she could try to catch what they were saying, but she didn't want to risk being found out. Plus, there was something reassuringly right about being kept in the dark like this.

Her thoughts turned to her enforced exercise. The clamps weren't hurting too badly yet, but she knew from experience that the repeated jerk and pull as she used them to turn the propeller would leave them very tender and sore afterwards. And desperate to cum.

She tried to distract herself. What had the scales said? And had the vet factored in that she was wearing shoes and a heavy harness at the time?

She glanced down at herself, but on all fours was always the least flattering view of her little bit of tummy - although she knew that if ever her owner disliked the look of her body he would just feed her less or exercise her more. She looked back over at her owner. He seemed in no way displeased with her. If anything, he looked proud.

The ponygirl smiled happily. Much as she knew that most people would struggle to understand her life, she could feel deep down inside that this was the life for her. And she loved it. She even loved that her next orgasm - and, indeed, all orgasms - would be totally at the whim of her owner.

She shivered as an exciting thrill ran through her. She hoped her owner would let her cum today. She felt desperately horny and in need of orgasm. But a part of her also liked the idea of being kept thwarted, after all, that would just make her poor pussy even more sensitive to whatever things he chose to put it through. And she kind of hoped it would once again involve the speculum.

She shivered again. The speculum. Had the vet really come and filled her up with some random man's seed? She knew her owner wasn't above mind games. But that didn't mean that this was one of them, maybe it had just been some kind of medicine for whatever malady they clearly feared she had...

She moaned as she started to crawl through the mud, her nipples already stinging as she pulled the heavy propeller around by them. She didn't know how many circuits she would have to do this time, but she kind of didn't want her enforced exercise to end until long after she was shrieking as the clamps continued to torment her nipples - shrieks of arousal and utter agony that only her owner and the vet would even be able to hear...

12