Nothing But Knit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers

Having grown up in a poor, working-class family, Stephanie had only been inside a couple of really nice homes, both of which belonged to the parents of kids Steve had met. So when she saw Josh's apartment, she was truly surprised by how amazing it looked.

Josh saw her admiring it and said, "Now you know how I feel when I look at you."

Stephanie's heart was still racing, but after hearing those words, it felt like it might pound out of her chest.

"Do you want a drink?" she heard Josh ask.

"No thank you. That's okay," she told him with a smile.

Then, suddenly feeling emboldened, she said, "Just you," as she put her arms around his neck.

"You're sure?" he asked as he ran his hand down her long, silky hair.

"Yes. I'm sure," she told him.

"So...did you want to, you know, right now?"

"Uh-huh. Right now," Stephanie assured him with a beautiful smile.

"Okay. Then let me show you the rest of my apartment."

Josh took her hand and led her to his bedroom then closed the door behind them.

Even though she was a virgin, in all possible ways, Stephanie knew what to do in terms of the physical. What she didn't yet understand was how to go about it. Should she completely undress? Did Josh want that? Did she want that? Should she try and preserve the illusion of femininity by leaving the sweater on? Would Josh want to see her very large cock that would be fully erect the entire time? Would he want to touch it or...suck it? Did she want him to?

Now incredibly nervous as well as excited, she let Josh take the lead as he took her in his arms and kissed her, slowly and passionately, offering her his tongue as Stephanie did the same.

"Take my shirt off, baby," he told her between kisses.

Stephanie's trembling fingers managed to get the job done before she peeled it off and let it fall to the floor. Josh's chest was thick, hard, and well muscled, and Stephanie was so turned on she could no longer think.

Within a minute she was naked except for her bra, stockings and heels and on Josh's bed as he continued kissing her and fondling her 'breasts'.

In turn, she reached for his hard, thick cock, and for the first time in her life, stroked a man's penis with her tiny hand.

"You feel so good," she moaned as Josh groaned from her touch.

"Do you want me to do that for you?" he asked.

Wanting to feel like a woman, Stephanie smiled and said, "No. Not unless it's important to you."

"No. I just wanted to know what you need. That's all," Josh told her.

"But I would like to do something else to yours," she said as she pushed him over on his back then kissed her way 'south' until the miniature baseball bat was in her face,

Stephanie raised up a little, took the enormous shaft in her hand then, again for the first time in her life, slid her slick, red lips over the head of a man's cock and down about halfway. She knew she would love the experience but had no idea she would enjoy it this much.

As Josh groaned loudly, Stephanie took him deeper each time, loving the way Josh pushed her head down and held it where he wanted until she either gagged or he let go.

"This can't be your first time," he moaned as Stephanie choked then came up for air.

"It is," she assured him before going down for more.

"I want you so fucking bad right now!" Josh told her a minute later.

He got out some liquid lube then donned a 'raincoat' and hosed it down then did the same to Stephanie's bum until both were thoroughly primed for action.

The fear of pain was overcome by the excitement of finally being fucked by a gorgeous man, and Stephanie was ready for any amount of discomfort as Josh lined things up and began to push.

She flinched when the head popped in and asked him to wait.

"Of course. You okay, baby?" he told her as he smiled down at her, waiting for certain muscles to relax.

"Okay. I'm ready...honey," she told him with a smile once she felt comfortable having something so large in her ass.

Josh gently pushed then pulled back several times, making sure his beautiful girlfriend was okay before proceeding.

By the time she could take all of him, Josh had to stop and wait as he didn't want to cum too fast, being every bit as turned on as she was.

Once he regained control he began making love to this beautiful young girl who wrapped her legs around him as she buried her pretty face in the crook of his neck whenever they weren't French kissing.

Stephanie had never had her prostate stimulated and it was on overload as Josh's massive phallus pushed deeply into it over and over again.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out as she felt herself on the verge of coming without the aid of her lover's hand or mouth.

"You ready, baby?" Josh asked, knowing he could unload anytime she was ready.

"Yes! Come for me!" she begged as Josh rammed her ass hard, causing two enormous explosions of hot, sticky goo; one in the condom inside of her and the other all over her and her boyfriend's torsos.

As they lay there catching their breath, Josh still inside her, he asked if she was okay.

"Okay? I'm...wonderful!" she told him before kissing him and saying, "Thank you. Thank you so much!"

"No. Thank you!" he told her as he kissed her again. "You are SO beautiful."

By the time Stephanie got home, she and Josh had made love a second time, and although she was sure she'd be very sore the next day, she couldn't stop smiling.

Stella met her at the door and said, "Dish!" before Stephanie could even get inside.

"Let's just say I became a woman tonight, okay?" she replied coyly.

"Oh, my Gawd! Really? That's amazing, hun! I'm so happy fuh you!"

"Me, too!" her friend replied as they hugged. "It was...it was like a dream come true. All of it."

Stephanie shared everything she could remember, and Stella told her (truthfully) she was very jealous.

"He's just SO handsome!" Stephanie gushed.

"No ah-gu-ment he-uh," Stella said.

"I'm gonna go lay down, okay?" Stephanie said around 2am after talking until she could talk no more.

"Oh. Shew-uh. Yeah. You need some rest, hun."

It was two weeks later when Stephanie learned something that brought her as low as the high she'd experienced her first time with Josh. He was a married man with a child, and his family had been out of town when he was romancing Stephanie.

If not for Stella's support, Stephanie wasn't sure how she'd have made it through this first heartbreak.

Work helped. That was for sure. As the new stores began opening, the advertising for Nothing But Knit went into high gear. Stephanie was a part of every TV and billboard ad in the region, and she was asked to appear on several local television programs.

She'd had five voice lessons by then and although her voice still wasn't perfect, it was close enough to further the illusion that she was a genetic female that it allowed her to comfortably speak in public without drawing unwanted attention. That was extremely important to her, because she'd made a decision that she would never be Steve again.

All of the exposure meant that Stephanie was becoming very popular, and that meant invitations to parties and many, many invitations from both men and women to 'spend time' with her. The biggest problem in her life became choosing which people to say 'yes' to, a problem she was more than ready to take on.

After 'spending time' with several other good-looking men, Stephanie accepted an invitation with a beautiful television anchor from a local station and ended up at her place. The sex had been amazing, but it made Stephanie feel like Steve, even though the woman had been on top and taken complete control, and that was a feeling Stephanie didn't like.

It was then that Stephanie knew she wasn't gay, at least in her life as Stephanie. Steve was still very much alive somewhere deep inside her, but for all practical purposes, he was a ghost from the pass. She still had no desire to actually become a female, but she did long to have breasts of her own, and she had no interest in being able to function as a man.

So the following week she began a hormone regimen that would stimulate breast growth and render her male organ useless except for peeing, something she most definitely would need to continue doing!

Over the course of the next year, Stephanie's own breasts began developing quite nicely as she continued dating handsome, often successful men. She was also given a significant raise during her second year modeling for the business, and that allowed her to finally get a place of her own.

But it was a year later, and when Stephanie could almost fill out a small-C cup bra, that she met someone who changed her life forever.

Matt Everson was an outfielder for the Seattle Mariners and one of the most eligible bachelors in the Pacific Northwest. Matt had always considered himself straight, but after seeing Stephanie in a number television ads, he found himself interested and then fascinated by this gorgeous transgendered woman and wanted to meet her. She was a beautiful as any genetic woman he'd even seen, but there was something about her that turned him on like nothing he'd ever encountered.

His agent contacted Stephanie's business and set up a meeting. The meeting was actually a very romantic dinner at Matt's place, and Stella was allowed to come too, because Matt wanted Stephanie to feel comfortable, and to let her know this wasn't about sex. At least not yet, anyway.

But after a second and then a third date, a date that was out in public with cameras going off the entire time, Stephanie gave herself to him, and that was when Matt knew he was in love with her. It didn't matter how long he'd known her or what was under her clothes, Matt fell in love with the amazing, thoughtful woman who filled them. And he had to admit she looked amazing in the Nothing But Knit line as well as in some very expensive dresses he bought for her. For that matter, Stephanie was beautiful in anything to include jeans and a tee-shirt.

Stephanie had also fallen in love, and when Matt proposed six months later, she said 'yes' without hesitation.

Just four months after that, they married in an elaborate ceremony in which Stephanie stole the show in a gorgeous, white, Vera Wang wedding dress made especially for her. Their pictures were all over every newspaper, TV channel, and tabloid journal in the country from their wedding through their honeymoon and the charity work that followed.

Two years later, she and Matt made the decision to adopt, and Stephanie gladly gave up her career in modeling to be a stay-at-home wife and mom.

While she missed the glamour of the photo shoots and TV commercials, she found her greatest happiness in being Mrs. Matt Everson, and a mother to their beautiful little girl, Emily Shay, who had two amazing, loving parents who doted on her while also teaching her the value of hard work, charity, and acceptance.

Emily later learned her mother's secret, but nothing mattered to her beyond the fact that her mom was the very best friend she'd ever had, and one of the most beautiful women she'd ever known.

Nothing But Knit had given Stephanie Everson her first big break. But it was Matt Everson who'd given her love and the most amazing gift of all—a beautiful daughter to love and raise as her own.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers