Nothing Compares to You Pt. 08

Story Info
Throuple takes leap of faith, neighbors become lovers.
4.9k words
4.67
6.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer of 93'

Nothing Compares To You

Part VIII

Continuation of my memoirs of the incredible Summer of 1993. The three of us take a huge step, Natalie moves in permanently. Natalie becomes as much of a spouse to Maggi and me as we are spouses to one another. This move would have far reaching influence both wonderful and sometimes challenging for the rest of our lives, well at least to date in 2020.

Our throuple enter into a new level of intimacy with our next door neighbors, so much more would be realized over the coming months, much more than casual group sex.

I must acknowledge both Maggi and Natalie for helping me to accurately recount these wonderful experiences. Natalie's analytical mind remembering down to the hour specific events that occurred twenty-seven years ago and Maggi's ability to recall the emotions that were experienced as if they were experienced yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having survived Dave's get together we all thought everything went quite well. A very positive thing that rose from the party is that we become better friends. We found that our next door neighbors Curtis and Lorraine, (both thirty-five years old) were very interested in making new friends and seemed to like the idea of expanding their sexual interests.

They were a good looking couple, very fit and very nice to talk with. Lorraine was five foot one inch tall, Curtis was five foot seven inches tall. Both were Germanic, having light brown hair and blue eyes.

Over the next fourteen days two significant events occurred. Natalie moved in with Maggi and myself full-time. After hours of late night talks between the three of us, we became an 'unofficial' three person affair; (in almost every sense, a three person marriage) Natalie was not moving in as just a roommate, though she did take over the guest suit because it had a very large walk-in closet and it would make it less complicated for privacy in the bathroom. Natalie used the room as her staging area anytime she was dressing for work or going out to dinner or business meetings, etc.

The second significant event was that Curtis and Lorraine had become really good friends with the three of us, we spent several evenings (all five of us) hanging around Curtis's swimming pool in the nude and really becoming comfortable with one another as friends and more.

This evening we were invited over for grilled steaks and as the evening wore on Curtis suggested we take a dip in the pool and forgo bathing suits again.

Curtis joked, "I just hope I don't have to lay on my stomach all night."

Maggi, Lorraine and Natalie started laughing, Lorraine said, "Well honey we've all seen your hard-on and you have nothing to be shy about, you might only be five foot seven, but your certainly not short anywhere else, am I right girls?"

Both Maggi and Natalie looked at Curtis and smiled in agreement. Maggi and Nat really liked Curtis and loved to flirt with him, Maggi also dropped several hints making it clear we were ready to go to the next step. Over the past couple of weeks there was some pretty passionate kissing between swapped partners and the five of us had a mixed circle Jerk, for lack of a better term, a couple of evenings before tonight's get together.

We were all laying out naked by the pool, Lorraine, Nat and Maggi were talking when their conversation subject moved to masturbation. Curtis and I became very interested and sat up when the three of them started talking about insertion verse direct clitoral stimulation. Almost simultaneously they started showing each other their different techniques. Maggi was a three finger on the entire vulva girl, while pinching her nipples, Natalie stroked her clitoral shaft, then wet her middle finger and applied direct stimulation to her clit only, Lorraine used four fingers to rub her entire vulva and inserted three of four fingers up to her knuckles.

We all moved in closer together, when Lorraine commented, "I think we're going to see how these two guys jack off, I'd like to see them come in front of us."

Curtis and I had raging erections, there was no way to hide them, two guys with hard cocks both over seven inches was getting the ladies' attention.

Natalie said "Well I don't know about the rest of you but I've gone past the point of no return, I need to make myself come feel free to watch."

Lorraine and Maggi both nodded. Maggi said, "Yea, I can't stop now."

Curtis said, "I'm not going to lie, I'll come just watching the three of you."

Maggi said, "Oh I want to see that, you have a nice big cock Curtis."

And I said, pointing to my throbbing cock, "This thing ain't going away by itself."

We all started pleasuring our selves, Curtis and Lorraine started talking to each other. Lorraine said, "Curtis you know I want to see you come for me, show Maggi and Natalie too."

Curtis responded, "Show me how wet you are."

All three women took that as a request and spread their pussies open wide, revealing their beautiful pink fleshy vaginas. I was the first to orgasm and put four strong streams of cum on the pool deck in front of me. Curtis was seconds behind me groaning a little as he released. All three women watched as his head swelled, looking like a German Army helmet when he erupted, making a puddle of semen on the pool deck.

Maggi, Lorraine and Nat came nearly at the same time, Nat and Maggi said, "I love you Nat, I love you Maggi," to one another as they came.

Once we caught our breaths we got up and exchanged kisses, except for me and Curtis.

We formed a group hug, Curtis really summed it up well and said, "It so nice we can be ourselves together sharing the most pleasurable things humans are capable of experiencing."

Back to the current night...

Curtis and Lorraine brought out a stack of towels, they changed out of their clothes and put on matching bathrobes. Me, Maggi and Natalie slipped out of our clothes on the pool deck, Lorraine handed me a towel and Curtis handed Maggi and Natalie towels.

We all jumped right in the pool, Maggi commented, "Oh your pool is warm tonight that's great, I'm so use to our swim spa, we keep it at ninety-four degrees for the swimming part and ninety-six for the spa part."

We were leaning back talking, I was holding Natalie, while Maggi and Lorraine flanked Curtis.

Over the last couple of weeks we all spent time together, for little get togethers and a few outings, double dates, I guess. So most of the questions and curiosities about myself, Maggi and Natalie had been answered. Lorraine and Curtis made it clear they were interested in experience different sex partners as long as it didn't harm their marriage. Both of them were very rational and mature about the idea and their minds were in the right place.

Lorraine was a little embarrassed to admit she was attracted to women and told all of us a week ago, "I'm not going to lie, I made out with a woman in college and had oral sex once, I'd like to try it again, I guess I'm just nervous."

It was easy to see that Curtis was pretty enamored with Maggi, and Maggi really thought highly of Curtis; she told him she wanted to roll around naked with him a couple of times.

Lorraine was there when she said it and replied, "Curtis would love that and I would love to watch."

It's funny, Maggi is six foot tall but she really likes shorter men, as long as they are very fit and very handsome in her opinion. Curtis fit the bill perfectly.

Finally Curtis makes a move.

Lorraine and Maggi were still flanking Curtis and Curtis whispered to his wife; now I didn't hear what he said, but we all heard what Lorraine said, "No Curtis, she won't mind, that's why we're out here to have fun with one another."

Maggi said in a soft voice as she pulled him in front of her, "Curtis, we're here to have fun, I wouldn't have jumped in naked if I didn't want to have fun with you."

She kissed him softly, and he kissed back. Curtis said, "I've never seen a woman with your muscle definition before, may I touch you?"

"I was really starting to think you didn't like me, of course you can touch me, I'd like to touch back is that ok?" Maggi said as she looked at Lorraine.

Lorraine leaned over to kiss Maggi and then she kissed her husband, "Honey have fun, I love you."

Maggi put her arms forward around his neck as Curtis reached out putting his hands on Maggi's A cup tits. He squeezed them and slid his hands around to her back and up her shoulders sliding to her neck.

Maggi's muscular definition was spectacular she worked out five or six days a week and loved to be noticed. Her nipples which were like pencil erasers only a little larger were hard as rocks, she had goose bumps all over. Curtis slid his hands down out of sight under the water. His hands were cupping Maggi's round and hard buttocks. He must of slid his finger into her pussy or asshole because Maggi pulled her self into him, inhaled deeply, exhaled and kissed him.

Lorraine pushed off and floated over by me and Natalie, then she asked, "Natalie, do you mind if I ask Pete to kiss me?"

Natalie smiled and whispered, "You're in for a treat, he'll make you melt, I'm going to see if Maggi needs any help."

Lorraine reached out and brushed Natalies beautiful cheek with the back of her hand, then slid it down and brushed her nipple. Lorraine turned towards me as I lowered myself so I was right at eye level, our chins were only a few inches above the water line. Lorraine held on to me at my rib cage and squeezed me as she slid her hands over my back muscles. She leaned in and I met her, with my right hand I cradled the back of her head and our lips touched.

She moaned softly, "Mmmmm."

I felt her mouth begin to open and responded by opening mine, she clenched her hands into my back as she pressed harder with her mouth and offered me her tongue. I met hers with mine as I turned my head to a better angle, our mouths merged. I had my left arm around her back and lowered it to her firm round buttocks. As I did she pulled her legs up wrapping them around me. My very hard cock was pressed against her pubic mound. When she felt my cock pressing against her, she pushed herself into me harder. I slid my left hand down the crack of her ass, with my middle finger, I lightly circled her asshole, then slid over her taint. She felt me and pushed her ass out a little allowing me to put my two middle fingers on the opening to her vagina. Her pussy was soaking wet, even in the pool I could tell. I inserted my two middle fingers as deep as I could and Lorraine moaned.

We looked at each other and Lorraine whispered, "My god you know how to kiss a woman, especially one that's been married for ten years."

One thing I've learned is that married couples kind of give up on kissing after a year or two, sex becomes routine and rushed so that each partner has an orgasm and goes about their business. Sad really. If I had the mind to, I could seduce almost any married woman I wanted, just by kissing them and making them feel desired and sexy. I never have and never will. I prefer to expand my enjoyment of sex by sharing wives, that way a strong bond develops and the marriage is strengthened and sexuality is broadened rather than narrowed as traditional marriage normally does.

Lorraine said, "Do you want to make love to me Pete, do I excite you, Maggi won't mind?"

I turned so she could see Maggi, Natalie and Curtis. Curtis was on one of the pool lounge chairs on his back, Maggi was riding his cock reverse cowgirl (Maggi's favorite position) and Natalie was straddling Curtis's face, her beautiful waxed pussy barely touching his lips.

Lorraine gasped and whispered "Oh my god, he was telling me yesterday he kept having the same dream, and it was that, what they're doing. We got so turned on talking about it, I can't believe I'm seeing this in real life, I'm watching my husband and It turns me on."

"C'mon, let's go inside now," Lorraine said with urgency.

I picked her up and walked right out of the pool with her in my arms. As we passed by the threesome, Lorraine whispered, "Curtis, Pete and I are going inside, I love you."

Curtis said, I love you honey," as he took his mouth away from Nat's pussy for a second.

Maggi said, I love you Pete, I'm about to come!

Nat was coming and said, "I coming," as she looked at me and puckered her lips and blew me a kiss.

Once we got to the carpeted section of the porch, Lorraine said "Here, let's dry off."

She threw me a towel and we dried off like we were in a race. I picked her up in my arms and carried her in, she directed me through the house up stairs to their guest suite. There was a queen size bed with fresh sheets turned down. She hit the light switch and the room was light with mood lighting that projected dots of light onto the ceiling like stars.

Lorraine said, "Ok put me down," and sat on the edge of the bed.

She clasped her hands together and said, "Ok Pete, I know what this is, but since I've been married I've haven't been with anyone other than Curtis, I don't want you to think I'm going to leave him for you, even though I could so easily fall in love with you. I'm nervous Pete, am I making any sense?"

I kissed her and she moaned, I looked at her and said, "Lorraine, for all practical purposes I have two wives, a third would kill me. I think you're beautiful and I know we will enjoy each other; we'll be close friends, all of us, no one is going to leave anyone."

not wasting a second, she kissed me and grabbed my cock. She jumped over and on to her knees grabbing my hard cock again, she lowered her mouth right onto the tip, sliding her mouth down as far as she could while swirling her tongue.

She pulled up and said, "Oh wow, Maggi said your cock was too thick for her mouth, you and Curtis have pretty think cocks."

She held it with her two small hands, "Pete, I've been fantasizing about you and this moment for a long time and I am not disappointed."

Lorraine was only five foot, one inch tall and probably weighed, maybe 100 lbs, she was also extremely fit and feisty.

She grabbed me and positioned me on the edge of the bed, bending over in front of me, she said with determination, "I'm going to get your cock in my mouth, Curtis' fits, I think I can manage yours."

She pushed, sucked, licked and slurped determined to get my cock in her mouth, she got about halfway down my shaft, pulled off and gasped for air.

"Shit I almost had it," she said.

I cupped her B cup tits and squeezed them pretty hard to see what her reaction would be, she responded by jumping up and bitting my neck, hard.

I picked her up and placed her on her back in the middle of the bed, she was smiling and giggling, "You're so freaking strong, I can't believe it, I want to show you something."

Lorraine proclaimed, "I was a cheerleader and gymnast in high school, what do you think of this?"

She put her feet behind her head and under her arms pits. This woman is thirty-five years old. I have never seen this type of flexibility, (well maybe in a porno movie or two) but not in real life with a thirty-five year old woman. It looked like she could almost lick her own pussy.

I answered her question, "You're the most amazing woman I've ever seen."

I dove onto her pussy with my mouth. I sucked her lips into my mouth and moved right to her clit licking up and down, dipping my tongue into her wet hole.

She said, "Just a warning, when I come, I might squirt, a lot."

I put two, three then four fingers in her pussy she was going nuts.

She gasped, "Pete, see if you can get your whole fist in, I love that, go for it!"

I tried but her pussy wouldn't stretch that far. Gasping she said, "You stretched me to the limit, your hand's too big."

I continued with four fingers and the licking, she gasped, "I'm coming, don't stop!"

Lorraine made a very high pitched squeal saying "Wheeew."

Then came the squirting, my face was flooded as she squirted, all the while screaming "Wheeeeeeeeew" and telling me don't stop.

Right after she had her last contraction, she said, "Ok, ok, my clit is too sensitive!"

I moved off of her and pulled my hand out of her pussy. Her entire body was blush red. She dropped her head back and caught her breath. She was still entwined like a pretzel. I grabbed a towel and wiped off my face.

"Look at this," she said as she took her own fist and worked it into her pussy, the whole thing up to her wrist, in and out two times.

She untangled her self and kissed me all over my face, "God you're whole face is covered with my cum, I want my face covered in your's."

Lorraine got really excited and aggressive, she pulled my arms out from under me and pushed me on my back.

She went down to my cock again and grabbed it with both hands and said, "Look how hard you are, Natalie told me you can stay hard a long time, WOW, I can't believe I'm doing this."

She tried to force my cock as far as she could into her mouth, she got a little further, almost all the way to my base. She pulled herself off of me gasping for air.

She said, "I'm sorry, it's just to thick."

She licked and saturated the head of my cock and stood over me and said "Brace yourself."

I locked my hips and my back in place, she wet her hand and rubbed it on her pussy then she did a split like a cheerleader at a football game. I was holding my dick and it was a perfect goal. If she missed, she could severely injured my dick.

She put her hands up like a cheerleader with Pom Poms and started working her hips forward and back, her clit rubbing against the base of my cock.

She asked me to push up with my hips a little and asked, "Can you hold right here?"

I nodded yes and I held my position. She went forward and back furiously, if we weren't lubricated we would have started a fire.

Her face started turning red again, she pulled her legs up and spun into reverse cowgirl position. She slowed down and went from forward and back to up and down. She was sliding her pussy (which was swollen and red) up to the tip of my cock then all the way down.

I breathed in deeply and as I exhaled I said, "You feel so good Lorraine, you're amazing and so beautiful."

She leaned forward on her up stroke exposing her her beautiful asshole, she was waxed perfectly smooth.

She slowed down and fell back onto me, I held her tight against me and kissed the back of her neck, she felt so good in my arms, I whispered in her ear telling her how beautiful she was, she responded by saying, "Oh Pete you're just so amazing, oh god, I'm about to come."

I held her tight and kept kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, "I'm coming," she said as she froze in place.

I pulled her nipples stretching her tits, elongating them. Her pussy was massaging my cock up and down with her internal muscles. She arched her back so her face was looking at me upside down. She didn't say anything as she locked in place and then released which a huge exhale.

"Oh god, that was amazing," she said as she spun around on my cock, facing me now.

My cock still rock hard, she held herself up as her B cups were rocking back and forth, she looked at me with a very sexy smile, slowly sliding up and down my cock and said, "What do you think so far?"

"Lorraine, you're so beautiful and so amazing, I want to fill you with my cum."

She bit my chest and said, "No I want all of your cum on my face, ok, on my face, that really turns me on."

I grabbed her holding her as I flipped to my knees, I then slid her up and down on my cock, she was holding on to my shoulders like she was riding a horse. I slid off the bed and was standing, my cock out with her pussy bottomed out on it, I lifted her by her hips as she hung on to my neck and shoulders, adjusting her grip on the up stroke.

12