Nothing Compares to You Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lorraine said, "My God, Look at your arms!"

Every vein was visible as I lifted her up and down with my shoulders biceps and forearms.

I was going for about ten minutes almost to the peak of my physical limit, as she pulled into me with her arms and said, "Hold me right here, I'm coming!"

She squeezed me with all her strength, her legs dropped and started quivering.

She screamed again, "UNGH, UNGH, AHHHHH!"

I know everyone within one hundred feet heard this.

I threw her on the bed as there was no strength left in her or my arms.

She spread her legs wide and whispered, "Remember come all over my face."

I angled my dick for the best penetration and went in and out faster and faster.

She said, "I want your cum, you've ruined my pussy, I can't believe how strong you are."

Lorraine was exhausted, her face had beads of sweat all over and she was panting.

I said, "Open your your mouth, I'm about to come."

I pulled my dick out of her and she gasped. I held my cock right below the head and once I got lined up I slid my hand up and down my slippery shaft. It only took two strokes and the first stream shot like a bullet from a rifle, hitting her cheek bone directly below her right eye, the next directly in her mouth hitting the back of her throat, she started gurgling until she could swallow it all. My subsequent sprays of semen went all over her face. It had been a couple days since my last orgasm, so I had a good build up. When I was done there was not a square centimeter of her face that wasn't glazed over by my thick, hot, white semen. She couldn't even open her eyes.

I handed her a towel and she wiped her eyes so she could open them, she was still panting for air. She wiped a good amount of cum into her mouth and swallowed it.

She said after swallowing a mouth full, "Your cum tastes so good, so salty, it's because you take such good care of yourself."

I picked her up and started to enter her pussy again.

"No, No, I can't take any more, I can't believe how incredible you are."

She smiled at me and said, "I haven't felt like this since I was a teenager, I feel so bad, like a little slut, I haven't had sex like this in years, thank you Pete, I feel so young."

I kissed her and told her, "Lorraine, you're so beautiful, I can't keep my eyes and hands off of you."

Oh god Pete, "You're going to make me fall in love with you."

I scooped her up into my arms, she grabbed me as some more fluid dripped off her face to the floor, "Pete, you really are strong, can you take me to the bathroom?"

I carried her to the bathroom, she said "Put the lid down on the toilet, so I can sit down please."

I knelt beside her and held her as she was beginning to regain her composure.

She said, "Thank you, would you give me a few minutes please?"

I went to the bed to go lay down, I turned on all the room lights and saw the bed and floor. It was fucked up. I straightened everything out and pulled the sheets off, they were soaked, I opened the door to let in some fresh air. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and all I had was a towel to wrap around my waist.

Lorraine came out of the bathroom and said, "Let's go down stairs, do you think Curtis survived Maggi and Natalie?"

Before going down stairs Lorraine asked me if I would tell Natalie and Maggi about our encounter.

I asked her, "Is this something you want to keep between us, I have no problem with that?"

She answered, "No, not really, it's just I really want to tell Curtis, we made a deal that we would share all the details, it's a big turn on to us, do you mind?"

"Lorraine, no, Maggi and especially Natalie will love hearing about us, and they like to tell me their details, it's not often we apart in separate rooms, so when we are it adds to the excitement, you know, wondering what happened."

Lorraine kissed me and said, "This is going to be a very special relationship, I have a feeling the five of us are going to be very important in each other's lives, I already think the world of you, I admire you."

She asked me to carry her, so I scooped her up and she put her head against my chest, "I can hear your heart beat, it's so strong," then she kissed my chest.

I carried her in my arms down the flowing staircase, both of us still naked but for the the towel around my waist.

Arriving downstairs the first room next to the stairway was their huge family room. Maggi and Natalie were sitting and kissing each other on a leather sofa covered with towels. They were naked with their legs wide open, Curtis was sitting on the floor going from pussy to pussy playing with their lips and sampling their tastes. This was obviously a fantasy come true for him. He would hold their pussies wide open and lick them like an ice cream cone, Maggi and Nat both loving it. Lorraine gasped when she saw her husband, she tapped my arm and singled for me to put her down. She crawled next to Curtis and kissed him. She pulled his shoulders back and went between Maggi's legs, Curtis was about to speak, Lorraine put her finger on his lips and shook her head.

Maggi and Nat were still gently kissing with their eyes completely shut.

Lorraine moved in on Maggi's pussy and licked her open vagina, she licked up to her clit and Maggi moaned, "This is a woman's touch," she whispered as she opened her eyes smiling.

Curtis and I were watching as Lorraine slid her naked body between Maggi and Natalie, kissing each of them.

They hugged as Lorraine said, "This night was amazing, Curtis, I was a dirty girl."

Curtis smiled and asked, "Why Lorraine," as he stroked his cock, he was so turned on looking at his wife.

She looked like she just had rough sex and Curtis couldn't take his eyes off of her, he just slowly stoked his cock.

Lorraine said, "I think we need to share the details later Curtis, I want to hear everything."

Curtis answered, "I want to hear how your pussy got so swollen and red, and what was that scream about?"

"You don't mind if I'm with another woman too, do you Curtis?"

Curtis said, "Are you kidding, it's every man's fantasy and I love you no matter what."

Natalie and Maggi hugged her and they all kissed. The three looked beautiful together, in or out of clothes.

Maggi, Nat and myself went home after we got cleaned up, dressed and drank a glass of wine with our hosts; Curtis and Lorraine kissed and talked. We all kissed each other good night.

On the walk home, Maggi said, I bet they stay up all night and get real kinky.

End Part VIII

12