Nothing Compares to You Pt. 09

Story Info
Neighbors love wife swapping. Natalie has surprising news.
4.9k words
4.69
11.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer of 93' Nothing Compares To You Part IX

Summer of 93'

Nothing Compares To You

Part IX

Continuation of my memoirs of the incredible Summer of 1993.

Home after our partner swapping experience with the neighbors, Natalie and I spend some alone time. Curtis and Lorraine were more excited than I could have imagined and Natalie comes home from the gynecologist with surprising news.

I especially want to thank Natalie for sharing her experiences for this Memoir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of us walked from our next door neighbor's house after a great evening of fun wife swapping sex. This was a Thursday night so we all had to go to work in the morning. Fridays were great for me, we had casual Friday and I was usually able to skate out around one o'clock if I didn't need to hold a meeting or be on a conference call.

Maggi hated Fridays, she was in international banking and had all kinds of deadlines, meetings and conference calls, it certainly wasn't casual, she met with clients on Friday as well.

Natalie was a section manager for a data analytics firm, and if the team was caught up, they all went home at one o'clock.

The three of us went in the shower, Maggi told me how much fun she had but said she's getting bummed out thinking of getting up for work tomorrow.

"Pete, Nat, I really need to get my sleep, I have to be up at five tomorrow," Maggi said as she left the shower.

Natalie and I kissed Maggi goodnight. She dried off and jumped in bed.

Nat and I were washing each other as we kissed, I stopped and said, "Wait, you didn't have cum in your mouth did you?"

"Shut up Pete, you know I wouldn't do that to you besides I brushed my teeth as soon we got home."

Nat and I really had a lot of fun together, we were best friends as well as lovers. We washed each other and kissed trying not to be to loud so Maggi could sleep.

We dried off and looked in on Maggi, she was sound asleep. We both kissed her goodnight and whispered to her that we loved her. She stirred and mumbled an I love you then went right to sleep again.

Natalie and I headed to the guest suite, (we just called it Natalie's room now) so Nat could dry her hair. She had beautiful hair, it was a natural two tone blond with loose curls that went to the middle of her back.

"Pete, come help dry my hair please, I'm glad we don't have to be up to early and we have short days."

I dried her beautiful hair as Nat stood there naked facing the mirror in her bathroom. I was kissing her neck as I brushed and dried it.

Natalie turned and put her arms around my neck resting them on my shoulders and said, "Peter, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be living together with you and Maggi, I'm so in love with both of you."

Before I kissed her I said, "Natalie we, I, love you with all my heart, we're all part of one another now, I've never been so happy."

We finished up with Nat's hair then I went around the house to make sure we were all locked up as well as closing the door to the Master bedroom to minimize any disturbances that might wake Maggi.

I came back and closed the door to Nat's room and we sat up in bed talking. We usually left a light on so we could see a little of each other; I was telling Nat about Lorraine and she was telling me about Curtis.

Nat asked, "So what the fuck was that screaming up stairs, she sounded like a police siren?"

"I don't know, she kind of went wild, did Curtis say anything?"

"Yea, he said she hasn't screamed like that in five years, it just made him really turned on, Maggi was giving him a blow job, trying to get him hard again, and when Lorraine screamed he got so excited he came in her mouth before he even got hard."

"Wow, he needs to make her scream more, she really liked having sex and came two no, three times, she's a squirter too, that room smelled completely like pussy when we were through."

Nat held her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Nat said, "Well, you saw me as I was coming right as you were carrying Lorraine into the house, I'm not sure what happened but I wouldn't call it squirting, but I almost smothered him with my cum, and then to make it worse my foot slipped and my pussy went over his mouth and nose, I thought I hurt him. Maggi was coming and he got so excited he came too."

Natalie continued, "We got up and went inside, he was really so sweet, he kept thanking us, we kept telling him, we're doing this because we like you as much as you like us and we had to remind him that he made us come too. He said he had a dream about this and told Lorraine."

"Yea, she told me, she said she got real horny talking about it; you know, she's really short for me, but for being thirty-five years old she's very fit and so beautiful, I bet she gets carded every time she buys alcohol."

Nat replied, "I know, I hope my boobs look as good as hers when I'm that age, and she doesn't have a wrinkle. I know you liked her pussy, we saw it and Maggi said, Pete will like her pussy she's got nice lips."

"I'll say this, it's very nice and she's not afraid to get a little kinky, she wanted me to fist her but my hand wouldn't go in, she was too tight, but her's did, she put her fist in and out to show me."

I added, "And another thing, she's so flexible I bet when she was younger she could lick her own pussy, we could all use some flexibility exercises over here."

"Shut up Pete, that's impossible. I wouldn't mind doing more exercises with you and Maggi."

We went on for about an hour and then started making out. We had so much fun because we were trying not to make noise.

I headed down between Natalie's legs and she pulled me up and said, "I might scream, we're trying to be quiet."

I said, "Just bite the pillow, I can't stop Nat, I just can't help myself."

"Ok, I've been dying for you, I love you so much Pete, this is like a dream, make love to me, I'm all yours."

I went under the covers and made quick work of Natalie's pussy she came without waking up the house and pulled me right to her mouth saying, "Oh my god I can taste my pussy, Pete, don't hold back on me, I want you to fill me up."

I threw the sheet off of us as Natalie pulled her legs up.

I started thrusting slow at first and built up, Nat said, "Just go for it Pete, I'm coming."

Nat put her mouth on my shoulder and bit me so she wouldn't make noise and she bit me hard, I thrusted as fast as I could and she bit into me again, squealing. I came as I held my cock as deep as I could and pumped in my cum. Her pussy locked so I couldn't pull my dick out, she only does this when she was coming. I held my cock in her until I was too limp to stay; I flipped over her so we were lying side by side again. Nat slid down and sucked my limp cock clean, she kissed and bit me as she came back up.

"Open your mouth and kiss me, it's all my cum, mostly."

Nat laughed as she kissed me and said, "We've shared every body fluid we make with each other."

We were kissing passionately like we were in heat, we couldn't stop. Finally after an hour we slowed down and went back to just talking again.

Nat looked at the clock and said, "Holy shit we've been at it for two hours, I'm not joking,I could talk to you all night, I can never get enough of you, Pete, I'm so head over heels in love with you, shit."

Natalie laid back and was silent, she held me, I reached over to turn off the lamp. In the total darkness she snuggled me, I felt tears on my chest.

"My Angel, what's wrong?"

Nat sniffled and said, "I'm just emotional, I must be due on my period, let's go to sleep."

After a couple of minutes Nat kissed my mouth again and said, "You want to know what's wrong? It's me and you; I love you more than I ever thought I would or could love anyone and I get insecure sometimes."

Nat, fell asleep in my arms.

"I'm not going anywhere," I told her as I kissed her goodnight.

The morning came sooner than I wanted, Maggi had already left for work and left a note saying she loved us both. She also left her mark to prove she loved us, Natalie and I had big red lip imprints on our cheeks and foreheads where Maggi kissed us goodby.

After we showered and dressed for work we had breakfast together, I ate yogurt and cantaloupe, Nat had toast and coffee.

One thing we started doing on Fridays was to meet up at home and spend time working out in the spa or we'd meet at the beach for some running and swimming. My office was in Clearwater one mile from the beaches. Nat called me at work and said she had a Dr.'s appointment after, so she wouldn't be able to go to the beach.

I told her, "I'll wait for you at home Angel, Nat are you sick or not feeling well, is there something I can do?"

She giggled and said, "No I'm just going to the gynecologist for birth control, don't worry, I love you honey."

I got home after work, pulled my truck in the garage and saw Curtis running up the driveway behind me.

"Curtis hey, everything ok?"

He answered, "Oh, yes, I just wanted to catch you before you went in your house."

"Come in, I must go to the bathroom immediately, I'll be about five minutes or so, make yourself at home."

Once I got out feeling much relieved, Curtis was sitting in our living room drinking an ice tea.

I got a tea, sat down and asked, "How you doing today Curtis?"

He smiled and replied, "Man I just want to thank you, is Maggi or Nat here?"

"No they'll be along later, do you want to talk to them?"

"Well yes, but I just wanted to know if I had to watch my language."

Curtis was a former Marine officer and me being a Sailor, when we got together our language was pretty, well you've heard the term, curse like a sailor?

"We're alone Marine, we can be ourselves."

Curtis started smiling with the biggest shit eating grin I have ever seen and said, "Man, me and my wife had the most awesome time last night, after you guys left we started talking about it, hell we stayed up all night talking and then fucking. My wife said you fucked her silly in those exact words, and you know she's usually pretty reserved. We were telling each other the details, I told Lorraine how Maggi's pussy felt and how Nat came on my face, she loved it, I loved it too when she told me how you two fucked."

"That's great, so you didn't have any, you know regrets, I guess?"

"Oh fuck no, Pete, like I said we had so much fun, you don't mind if I talk about this?"

I shook my head no and said, "No-no, I like to talk about it, it's like an after action report."

Curtis pumped his fist and said, "Fuck yea, Sit Rep Dude, I haven't fucked any woman but Lorraine in the last eleven years or more, I guess. When my dick went into Maggi's hot pussy I went nuts, here I am fucking this twenty-six year old, six foot tall model, athletic woman, holy shit man, I thought my dick was going to blow up, I can't tell you how fucking hard I was. Maggi's pussy is so awesome, I didn't fuck Nat, but I ate her out, man her pussy tasted so good, I'm like, I have this hot as shit twenty-six year old blond sitting on my face with her pussy in my mouth. This thirty-five year old man must still have some fire down below."

We took a break to refresh our drinks, I thought Curtis was going to hyperventilate.

He started talking about Lorraine and said, "So after you left right, we were both horny as hell, Lorraine said, I just need a little rest and then I'm going to suck your cock dry and fuck you until I can't walk! Man, she never talks like that, what a turn on!"

"So did you guys actually fuck?"

"That's the best part, we were downstairs on our big sofa, the beige one. She was sucking my dick, she can take it all the way down, oh, she told me your cock was too thick to get it all in her mouth, I told her that Maggi was sucking my cock and she said the same thing about me, I guess we have big dicks."

Laughing I said, "Maggi likes to suck cock and she likes cum but she wishes her mouth were bigger - She told me your cock exceeded the limit for her mouth, but she loved the feel of it and your cum."

Curtis jumped in, "Oh yea, Lorraine said your cum tasted so good and salty, she was describing it and how the next time she wants me to watch as you fill her pussy up, dude we were fucking the whole time while we were talking about this night. The best part..., ok she does like anal from time to time and she told me that she prepped for it that evening, she did an enema and cleaned herself out.

I said, "Really, you guys do that?"

Curtis said, "Well not in years, but I have a feeling we'll be doing it more often now. She said that she asked Maggi if you guys do it, Maggi told her you guys weren't into it at all, so she never brought it up but she wanted to just scream, Pete, FUCK ME IN THE ASS! Can you believe that?"

"Wow, dude she was stoked."

He continued, "So I put my dick in her, and she says, Pete's big cock made my pussy a little sore, Fuck me in the ASS!"

I asked, "You like this?"

Curtis answered, "Oh Fuck YES! But shit it's been five years, hell, all we've done in the past year was fuck every other week, and then it only lasts five minutes."

"Curtis, brother, this is what it's all about, remember I said we weren't swingers, this is what I meant. Being friends is what makes it so great, we can hang out, go to a movie or the beach and then fuck for even more fun."

Curtis stood up and looked at the door, "Ok, I got to get back, Lorraine set up her cameras so we're going to take photos of us fucking, I told you about Lorraine's latest hobby being photography, well she has about three grand invested in this shit and all she's done so far was take pictures of birds and squirrels in the back yard, oh there was the time the deer was back there she got a photo of it."

We high-five'd as I showed him out.

I told him as he was leaving, "Maggi wants us to run a train on her, you then me, then you again, then me again, I mean she wants to see the cum bubbling out of her pussy!"

Curtis pumped his fist as he ran home.

I got undressed and ran out back, jumped in the spa and started swimming my ass off, "There was no one for me to fuck," I thought, "unless I ran over to Dave's house and fucked his wife?"

I'd never do that and never did.

As I was swimming Nat surprised me and jumped in the the swim spa while I was working out and climbed on my back holding on to my shoulders as I swam. I turned around as our naked bodies slid together. We started kissing and were washed under water but we were still kissing until Nat needed air. I turned off the water jets and spa motor. Nat and I just held each other and looked into each other's eyes. We kissed and hugged for 10 minutes, all the time telling each other how much we loved one another.

Once we regained our composure I asked half-jokingly, "Oh, how was the Dr. visit, are you pregnant?"

Nat hugged me and said, "Pete, no, but I do want to have your baby some day, Maggi and I both do. I hope we can figure out how to do that, you know the three of us?"

I kissed her, I thought to myself, "What have I done to deserve this life, I am the happiest person on earth, well maybe Curtis is right now."

We got out of the water and relaxed laying face down on the double lounge chairs, heads turned so we faced each other and talked.

I kept reaching over and pinching her butt cheek. She kept telling me to stop, but I kept it up so she got up and jumped on top of me and started kissing my ear and the back of my neck.

She stopped and said, "Oh, I almost forgot, the pussy Doctor; Pete, sit up I want you to listen, it's important."

"So my gynecologist, Dr. smith knows I got divorced and knew I hadn't had intercourse in two years. So she's got me up in the stirrups and as soon as she looks at my pussy, she says, I see you're not abstaining from intercourse any more."

Nat looked at me and said, "Oh My GOD, how embarrassed could I be."

She continued, "Just relax I'm going to do a cervical swab and full exam, so are you having regular sexual activity? I had to tell her yes, she asked with one male or multiple? I just wanted to run."

Nat continued, "I told her intercourse with just one male and oral with two maybe three females and one other male. She asked receiving or giving, I said a little of both."

Nat was blushing red as she continued, "So Dr. Smith says, well the male you're having intercourse with must be pretty well endowed or you're inserting other objects in your vagina. No, just the male's penis."

Nat's turning ten shades of red, I asked her to go on, "God I was so embarrassed, Dr. Smith says, well your male you're having intercourse with must abstain from inserting his well endowed penis in you for at least seven days, I recommend fourteen."

I said, "Wait, those were her exact words?"

Nat was laughing and said, "I know right, so I told her you were my boyfriend now, we live together and, you know, played with other people sometimes. So Dr. Smith knew about me and Maggi and asked, are you still having sex with Maggi?"

I said, "Wait, how does she know Maggi?"

Nat says, "She has it written down in her notes, I know right? She said my cervix is inflamed and the interior walls of my vagina have some small tearing that is normal with women who first return to sexual activity after a long hiatus."

"Oh Nat, Angel, I have no problem, I'll never ask you to anything that could hurt you, I just love kissing you, you know that, we'll just have to abstain like the Dr. said."

"I know Pete, but I'm kind of use to your well endowed penis. Oh there's more it get's even more embarrassing."

"How?"

"She did an anal exam to see if I was getting fucked in the ass too, then after she had me dress and washed her hands and all, she looks at my throat and tonsils and says you should abstain from giving male oral sex for at least seven days as well, it seems your partner has broken a lot of blood vessels in the back of your throat." Nat explained as she continued to turn red.

"Pete, she's writing all this stuff down, asks for your name and asks the nature of the relationship. So I tell her, you're my boyfriend and we live together as if we're married, then she said well what about Maggi? He's married to Maggi."

I held my hand over my mouth and said, "I would pay money to see the look on her face after you said that."

"Well it was a look of confusion, she never judged though. I told her how we're all living together and in our minds we're married to the other two. I had to tell her about Donna and Danny, Curtis and Lorraine too.

"Nat, I'm so sorry, I didn't want you to go through this embarrassment."

"Pete, I'm in love with you honey, it's not your fault, besides, when I think of all the things we've done, I get horny and just can't get you out my head. I wouldn't trade my life with anyone, I'm the happiest I've ever been."

So Nat and I went inside, sat together in the kitchen and grazed on some strawberries and cream cheese, drinking iced tea.

After eating we laid down together in the master bedroom, a few minutes after that Maggi came home, saw us lying there naked and said, "So, I guess you two are all fucked out, I'm going to have to buy a dildo?"

I have not laughed that hard in years, Nat almost pissed herself she was laughing so hard.

Maggi took off her clothes and was looking at me and Nat and started crying.

I jumped up, "What's wrong Maggi?"

Nat came over, "Maggi tell me what's wrong."

Maggi told us the international bank she's working for is selling her entire department off and if she wanted to stay employed with them she would have to move to Indianapolis Indiana.

Maggi screamed, "Do you know what a PIECE OF SHIT Indianapolis is!?"

After thirty minutes of crying and three glasses of wine we got her settled down. She asked what was going on and Nat told her about her inflamed cervix.

12