Nothing Compares to You Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggi burst out laughing and said, "That happened to me when Pete got home from The Navy for good, remember Pete, we fucked five times a day sometimes?"

Nat held Maggi and asked, "Oh my god, what did you do?"

Maggi replied, "The gynecologist did the exam he looked at me like I was a slut, I told him, my fiancé just got back from being in Australia after seventeen months, he was a Navy assault team member and can fuck five times a day if I want, so I guess my cervix is going have to live with the abuse!"

Natalie gasped, "Bullshit you did not, you're just drunk, you are a slut though."

Maggi answered, "I did and never went back to that fat fuck and look in the mirror if you want to see a slut!"

Maggi jumped on Nat saying, "I told you to stop fucking Pete so much, my God Nat, you fuck like a bunny; God You Are Such A Slut, I guess you're going have to be happy with me eating out your inflamed pussy?"

Nat said, "You better eat me bitch, the Dr. told me I can't suck his dick either, the back of my throat has broken blood vessels!"

Maggi said in disbelief, "No She Did Not! You're lying now, I know it."

Natalie started laughing and said, "She even examined my asshole!"

Maggi was laughing almost uncontrollably, "You need to mail that report to JEFF!" (Nat's Ex-Husband)

I dragged the women into the shower so we could clean up and get some dinner. Once in the shower, Natalie and Maggi started making out, I was soaping them up rubbing my hands over their nubile bodies.

After we rinsed off, we dried off under the drying lamps and Maggi pulled me into the bedroom, she through herself on the bed face down and stuck her ass up about a foot and started rubbing her vulva.

She cried out, "Pete, fuck me now or lose me forever!"

Natalie frowned saying, "Nice Maggi can I at least watch?"

Maggi turned around and grabbed Natalie and through her on the bed, Natalie pulled Maggi down to her and starting kissing her.

Maggi said, "I'm sorry but I need my husband's love right now."

She kissed Nat again saying, "Our Husband's Love, he's our husband."

Natalie said, "Our husband, I like that, Peter, come here husband make love to your wives."

Maggi spread her legs wide and I went to her pussy and licked and sucked her until she was soaking wet, then she sat up and put my cock in her mouth and wet me, she was sucking and bobbing on my head as saliva ran down the shaft. Natalie spread the saliva with her hand and pushed Maggi back in the bed, she stroked my cock as I aimed for Maggi's wet pussy. Maggi grabbed her inner lips with her finger tips and pulled them, stretching them to over 4" wide.

Natalie said, "I cant wait until seven days are up."

I slid half of my cock in Maggi and pulled out, as I thrust I went a little deeper each time, normally she would tell me when I was at the right depth, usually about an inch or more from going balls deep.

She never said when, instead she said, "Fuck me as deep as you can go, fuck me."

I kept going, knowing she was drunk, I didn't want her to regret things in the morning, I went pretty deep but not to the limit.

Natalie was kissing us both and pinching Maggi's nipples. Maggi was in ecstasy, she was moving her head from side to side moaning and telling me and Nat she loves us.

Nat got on all fours doggy style and stuck her beaver in my face, Maggi licked her clit and I licked her taint and asshole. In no time Natalie was coming dripping all over Maggi's mouth and face. I pulled up, Maggi put her hand down to her clit, rubbing it as I plunged in and out of her pussy. Nat kissed me and then Maggi. Maggi was turning red about her neck and chest, Natalie kissed her mouth licking her lips and cheeks.

Natalie said, "You're full of my cum you slut!"

Maggi started to cum and put both arms around me and squeezed me saying, "Fuck my pussy, punish my pussy."

She arched her back and dug her nails into me breaking two of them.

She pulled her legs back and Natalie held them, she said, "Fill her pussy up Pete!"

I came hard, I had such a total release, it was physical it went down to my essence, this was my wife, it was always special with her. I collapsed on top of her, she was strong and could take it. She reached around me as I relaxed and exhaled. She squeezed me at my lumbar and my back cracked loudly, it felt wonderful. I was laying all my 215 lbs, dead weight on top of her totally relaxed. There was no other woman I could do this with, I always had to hold back. Maggi could take it, she was solid, strong, tough and six feet tall with a perfect build, it was like we were made for one another.

My dick was completely flaccid and we flipped over. Maggi straddled me pushing her pussy down on my upper abs, squeezing out a blob of cum and pussy wetness on me.

She slid down and said, "I'm all yours," then slurped up the blob of cum, sucking me clean and swallowing it all.

Natalie kissed Maggi right after she swallowed all that cum, putting her tongue in her mouth, they licked each other's faces like hungry cats lapping up milk.

Natalie said moaning, "Oh we are sluts."

Maggi pointed at me and proclaimed, "Yes we are, we're his sluts."

Very soon after our romp, Natalie ordered pizza from her ex-husband's pizza restaurant, knowing Jeff would deliver it. When he rang the door bell, all three of us answered the door. Me in board shorts, smelling of pussy and cum, Natalie and Maggi in short silk robes, they didn't even bother to tie the front, their tits and pussies out for him to see. Nat signed the credit card slip and said, I hope you didn't run over our sprinkler again, then slammed the door.

End Part IX

12