All Comments on 'Nothing Done in Love Ch. 10'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Nice ending.

willendorferwillendorferover 4 years ago
Lengthening didn't help

Tara, with your 'Ægir' stories, you are the undisputed queen of fraternal polyandry stories, which I say as a writer of some such stories myself. This is a reworking and lengthening of your story 'Joy' (aka One hole two poles, a bit crude a title for a romantic story), which, I think was pretty enjoyable as it was. Unfortunately, I have to say that the lengthening here didn't improve the story. You added the spiritual gifts idea (for Katy and the twins) but without clarifying what those gifts were about or what would be done with them. Meanwhile, the story drags on for ten instalments without any clear explanation of what happened back in high school, or why they've stayed apart all these years -- let alone a direct conversation between Katy and the twins about any of this. The twins reappear and begin fingering Katy to repeated orgasms but it somehow doesn't dawn on her that they want more than friendship? The double penetration scene in the last episode comes (pardon the expression) as a bit of an anti-climax (again, pardon the expression). In sum, you seem to have spent 9 instalments delaying the consummation for no emotionally plausible reason. Much like your treatment of Sven's emotional distance in the Ægir stories.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Nice story, wrong category

This was and is an emotional charged story of a daughter and a dying mother. The twins just and some heat but the overall story is not something I would consider taboo (it is definitely not incest). Stories about threesomes are to be found in all most every category here. The added point of making it polygamous is nothing surprising.

Understand that I throughly enjoyed the story (you should see my pile of Kleenex) but it is definitely in the wrong category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...