Nothing Else To Do Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gay?" AJ asked, feeling conflicted.

Ian sighed again. "I never meant to lie to you, it was... I dunno. I didn't really realize it until I heard you fucking Sarah. It made me so jealous, and also was so fucking hot I couldn't stop myself from jerking off every time. It got so bad that I'd get a boner when Sarah came over cause I knew you'd give her a deep dicking and I'd get to hear you again."

"Is that why she didn't like you?"

Ian laughed, twisting away from him. "She knew, I think, that I wanted you. That I was attracted to you. Maybe even before I even realized it."

"When did you realize you liked me, like, ah, like that?" he asked, swallowing hard as he reached out for Ian, whose back was to him now.

"When she broke up with you, when she used you for your kindness, I remember thinking I'd never use you that way, that I'd cherish you. It fucked me up for days, AJ."

"I remember that," AJ said, cocking his head. "You told me you had a cold, locked yourself in your room."

"I couldn't bear to see you, couldn't understand what I was feeling," he admitted. "When I finally did, I was so afraid that you'd hate me."

"I didn't realize," he said, feeling bad for not noticing sooner.

"I love you, AJ Byran. I wanna be your boyfriend, but I don't wanna push you. I don't wanna do anything you don't want. I don't want you to regret being with me."

AJ grabbed Ian's arm and twisted him around. "Is that a confession?"

Ian looked wide eyed with fear. He swallowed hard before he answered. "Is that okay?"

"It's better than okay," AJ breathed, stepping closer. He kissed Ian's lips, a quick brush. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend, Ian?"

Ian swallowed hard again. "Yes," he said, sounding so fragile that it broke AJ's heart. His hands closed around AJ's cheeks, drawing him in for another kiss. He was surprised when Ian pressed his lips firmly against AJ's, but did nothing else, just held them together like that. "Thank you, AJ."

AJ snorted, pulling back when Ian released him. "I love you, Ian. I already told you that. I'd love to continue this conversation, but I have to get back to work in, ah," he checked his phone again, "seven minutes. Please, I'm off for the next three days, after work tomorrow let's talk again."

"I'm calling off tomorrow," Ian announced, wiping away unshed tears.

"Oh. Okay," he said, stepping back.

"You should get back," Ian said, moving out of his way.

"I wanna stay with you," AJ admitted.

Ian's smile was worth it. "All day tomorrow, all day for you, I promise."

"Can I sleep with you tonight, when I get home later?"

Ian pushed his way out into the darkness, then AJ stepped by him and led the way back to the floor. "Sure, but, um... won't you be tired?"

"Yeah, that's why tonight I'll sleep. Tomorrow... well, you already said Tomorrow is for me, so we'll see, right?"

It was too dark to see if Ian was blushing, but he thought he was. "Yeah, sure. I might not be awake when you get home, depending on when you get out."

"Okay. I'll try not to wake you, but you'll have to sleep on the inside then."

"No, that's your spot. I mean, that's where, um... I don't mind if you wake me up."

The bright light of the warehouse floor made him squint again. "Okay. Shit, I gotta go, I'm gonna be late. Love you, Ian, see you tonight!"

Ian's hand reached for his for a second before he realized it. He jerked it back, his face pink. "See you tonight, AJ."

AJ barely made it back to work on time, his half sandwich forgotten with the taste Ian still on his tongue. Jeremiah met him at the back of the newly docked semi, a curious look on his face.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was Ian. We're roomies."

Jeremiah narrowed his eyes. "I thought you were shacking up with your friend with benefits," he said. AJ shrugged and said nothing, scanning the first three pallets on the back of the truck. "Dude, you can't just leave me hanging here!"

AJ laughed. "I can, and I will. I'm a man of mystery, obviously."

Jeremiah frowned. "You gay?"

AJ's back was to him, and he took an extra second to collect himself before he said something he'd regret. "Does it matter?"

"I dunno," Jeremiah admitted. "I mean, I just thought-"

"He's my boyfriend," AJ announced. Somehow saying it outloud was both scary and freeing at the same time. It felt like something clicked into place inside him, made him feel stronger and a little more complete. "Is that going to be a problem between us?"

"Shit, no, man," Jeremiah said, hands up defensively before his body. "I just, I mean, you didn't strike me as a gay guy, that's all."

"Well, Ian's special," he agreed. "He's the first guy I've ever dated."

"Ian?" Jeremiah asked. "That's his name?"

"Yup," AJ said. "Let's get to work."

Jeremiah looked like he had other stuff he wanted to say, but AJ ignored him and began to unpack the trailer. Two awkward, uncomfortable hours passed before Jeremiah said anything to him.

"What's it like?"

AJ wasn't expecting the question. "What's what like?"

"Being with a dude. Are you, um, like, the girl?"

AJ snorted. "I don't think that's any of your business," he snapped.

"Sorry, sorry," Jeremiah said, looking away. "Just never knew a gay guy before."

"Well, now you do. You cool?"

Jeremiah didn't answer at first. "I need ta think about it," he admitted.

The answer actually made AJ feel better. If he'd instantly answered 'No!' he wouldn't have believed him. "That's fair."

"I still think you're cool," Jeremiah said after a few more minutes of silence between them as they worked. "Like, um... That sounds douche-y, doesn't it?"

"Kinda," he admitted, smiling for the first time since Ian left.

Jeremiah looked surprised, then laughed. "I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around it, ya know?"

AJ nodded. "Yeah, I kinda do."

"I mean, you seem like a normal dude, you know?"

AJ snorted. "I'm pretty sure I'm still a normal dude, ya know?"

"I think you broke my brain for tonight," Jeremiah admitted. "In a good way, maybe. I mean, I don't feel like, I mean, like, you're cool. I just, it's an adjustment, like, I never really knew a gay guy before you. Not what I expected. In a good way, I mean. Just, feeling a bit, um, like, you made my brain hurt."

"That's rough, buddy," AJ quipped without thinking.

Jeremiah looked at him oddly, then laughed. "Fuck you, dude." Jeremiah snorted a laugh, which made AJ laugh, too.

--

Ian was asleep when he got home, and even though he told him to wake him, he just couldn't. He undressed in his room, pulling up a soft pair of flannel pajama pants without underwear, then crept softly into Ian's bed. He climbed in from the foot of the bed so he didn't wake Ian, then shimmied under the covers, wiggling until he was comfortable.

"AJ?" Ian asked, sounding sleepy.

"Go back to sleep, Ian," he whispered.

"Welcome home," Ian slurred. "Missed you."

AJ jumped when Ian's hand touched his shoulder, then he rolled closer. "Missed you, too. Shh," he said, running a finger over Ian's cheek. "Go back to sleep."

"Love you AJ," Ian murmured. AJ waited for him to say something else, but his breath evened out and he was quickly back asleep.

He woke up the next morning to kisses on his bare chest. "Morning," he said, his head still thick with sleep.

"I'll stop if you don't like it," Ian said, moving down from his collarbone to his pecs.

"Mmm," AJ hummed, closing his eyes again. "Feels nice."

Ian kissed his nipple then sucked it between his lips, causing AJ's spine to rise up in surprise. He squeaked and Ian pulled away, looking nervous. "Sorry, just caught me off guard. It's fine."

"You sure?" Ian asked, his fingers already tweaking the other nipple.

AJ chuckled, his eyes still closed. "Just be you, Ian. You don't have to be nervous with me."

Ian sighed, still playing with his nipple. It felt super nice, he'd never really thought about stimulating his nipples during sexual encounters, and he realized he'd been missing out. Ian's fingers were tweaking and flicking the nub of his right nipple in a way that sent an intense lick of pleasure straight to his belly each time.

"You're the only one I care about, AJ. I know I almost fucked this all up, and I wanna do it right. I wanna treat you right," Ian said, his other hand brushing over AJ's lower belly.

"Hmm," AJ hummed again. With his eyes closed he could focus on all of the places where Ian's fingertips grazed, enjoying each sensation fully. "Then do what you were doing. I liked it." Ian's fingers froze for a second, then lips closed around his left nipple again, making his hips jump up from the bed. "That's super nice."

Ian nodded, continuing to lathe and nip at his sensitive nub. After a while he moved to the other one, leaving his right nipple wet and exposed, the air chilling it instantly. He could feel his nipple like he never had before, hard and needy, matching his dick.

He scrunched his eyes open slightly, just enough to get a general idea of where Ian was, then reached out and brushed his fingers over Ian's package. Ian trembled, then pulled away from his other nipple. "AJ..."

"Have I told you that I love your piece?"

Ian's dick jumped, made obvious by the tented fabric of his boxers. "I like hearing it. I've always had a thing about it, you know, being too big."

"It's perfect," AJ breathed, stroking the tip through the cotton fabric. He pushed down when he found the slightly wet spot, feeling kind of naughty. "I love it."

"Thanks," Ian said, sounding fragile. "I'm glad you like it."

"I don't just like it, Ian. I love it," he restated. He pressed it against Ian's belly, then traced the tip of it again with his finger. Ian shuddered, then returned his attention to his nipples. AJ noticed that Ian's other hand was stroking his lower belly, where his treasure trail disappeared into his pants. "Feels nice."

"What feels nice?" Ian asked, releasing his nipple to lick it freely.

"Everything," AJ said. "Like, my nipples are super hard and sensitive, which I didn't know was a thing dudes could get, and, like, just you touching me."

"Can we kiss?" Ian asked after a moment.

AJ smacked his lips together. "Need to brush my teeth first."

Ian pulled away. "Oh, okay. Sure."

"I also need to piss, so give me a few minutes in the bathroom. Now that my morning wood is Ian-wood, it's gonna take me a minute to get it soft enough to pee."

"Sure," Ian said. He swallowed hard, watching AJ get out of bed. AJ was almost out the door when Ian spoke again. "Um, did you, have plans or anything today?"

"Yup," AJ said, feeling weird to be the confident one for once. Ian's face fell. "With you," AJ clarified. "I don't really think we'll be out of bed much today. If that's okay with you..."

"Fucking hell, AJ," Ian said, bouncing excitedly. "Yeah, fuck yeah."

AJ snorted, rolled his eyes playfully, then headed to the bathroom, where it took a ridiculously long time for him to get soft enough to pee. Every time he'd get there he'd think about Ian waiting for him, which just got him hard again. Even when he could pee it was in tiny squirts, which was super frustrating.

Once he felt like his bladder was emptied enough for now he headed out, he'd already brushed his teeth while trying to calm down. At the last minute he decided to rinse his dick off in the sink, just in case. He turned the water on and waited for it to get hot, then put the cold on until he found a good temperature and rinsed as best as he could without getting water everywhere.

He got water everywhere. It was a lot harder to wash his junk in the sink than he'd imagined. Even on his tiptoes he had to lean way over just to get his package within the splash zone, and even then the water seemed to go everywhere. His pants got soaked in the process, frustrating him further.

He tore them off and used them to wipe up the water on the counter and the floor, then left them there. He'd clean it all up later.

Ian's eyes shot open wide when he walked in, half hard and completely naked. "I could wake up to this everyday," he said, throwing his phone onto the nightstand. "You're really toning up." Ian's eyes traveled up and down his body, he licked his lips without realizing it. It made AJ actually feel like he was sexy, another first for him.

"Thanks," he said, looking down at his half-cocked dick. He walked to the bed and sat down next to Ian. Ian leaned his shoulder against AJ's, the contact between them electric. "So, ah... we have all day, right?"

"Wanna try a sixty-nine?" Ian blurted.

AJ sniffed out a laugh. "Yes. Why was that even a question?" Ian chuckled, placing one hand on his bare thigh. "But, to be fair, I'm not sure how that works."

"Why don't you lay on your back and I'll, um, be above you, on my hands and knees?" Ian squeezed his thigh. He covered Ian's hand with his own and squeezed back.

"Yeah, sure." AJ climbed onto the bed and shoved the blankets down to the foot of the bed, then put a pillow under his head and wiggled until he was comfortable. Ian watched him, then shoved his boxers down and stepped out of them before climbing onto the bed.

Ian crawled over to AJ, then put his knees on either side of AJ's head. "Move the pillow so it's sideways, I think I need to be lower," he said, shifting above AJ, his manhood bobbing enticingly close to AJ's nose. He adjusted the pillow and Ian shifted again, AJ's favorite cock booping him on the nose in the process, leaving a sticky spot of precum on the tip. It smelled good.

AJ wrapped his hands around Ian's thighs before Ian was done getting settled, catching his bobbing cock on the first try, which made him proud of himself. More sticky precum slicked his tongue, reminding him of their tryst at work last night. It sent another surge of blood to his dick.

"Woah," Ian said, his tone lower and huskier than before. He grabbed AJs's burning member and squeezed. "Fuck, AJ. I can feel you throbbing." He wiggled some more, then started licking the tip of AJ's dick. "Look at all this precum. I can't believe you like the taste so much." He sucked the tip and AJ's hips bounced off the mattress. Ian pulled back, blowing on the spit-soaked mushroom head, making AJ shiver.

AJ sucked harder, the angle was weird, but the position was so naughty it was worth it. He tried bobbing but on his way down Ian slid from his lips and he had a hard time catching him again without his hands. "It's harder than I thought," AJ admitted before sucking Ian's tip again.

Ian chuckled. "Yeah, somehow they make it look easy in porn."

"Everything looks easy in porn," AJ agreed before slobbering down Ian's cock again. He tried his best to make Ian feel good, but he couldn't seem to get it right. "Is this good for you?"

"Mmm-hmm," Ian moaned, filling his mouth with cock before letting it slip from between his lips. "You?"

"Yeah, feels good, just, can't tell if I'm doing a good job, the angle is weird."

"Nah, it's good," Ian said. "But, um, if it's hard you could just suck my balls. Or, um, you did that thing once, um, where you, ah, went past my balls. Like, back. I, ah, really liked that before, too."

"Your taint?" AJ asked, tracing Ian's dick ridge with his finger. Ian shivered.

"Yeah, and, um, further back, too, if it was okay. I showered, it's clean. I washed it, I mean. In case we, um, you wanted to rim me or something."

"Rim?" AJ asked.

"Lick my ass?" Ian asked, sounding nervous again. His dick twitched and AJ grabbed it and stroked it once, sending a tremor through Ian's whole body. "You're so innocent."

AJ rolled his eyes. "I thought you didn't like it, before when I did that." He licked his lips. "The rimming thing," he said, trying the word out. He liked how it felt to say, liked how charged the word was.

"Fuck, dude, your dick is pulsing like mad. I liked it, but it was, ah, unexpected, and I was nervous about turning you off," Ian admitted.

AJ stroked Ian's dick again, then sucked on the skin of one of Ian's testicles. "You shaved down here."

Ian's balls rose up, a nervous reaction. "Is that okay? I wanted it to be clean for you."

"Very nice. I don't mind pubes, but it's kinda annoying when they're stuck in my mouth and I'm busy paying attention to you," he admitted. He pulled Ian's thighs down, bringing his balls back into range. Ian scooted forward until AJ relaxed, then sucked a testicle into his mouth.

"AJ..." Ian moaned as AJ rolled his testicle around in his mouth. A second later his cock was back in Ian's mouth. Ian's teeth scraped over his shaft and he flinched. Ian pulled back and tried again. "Better?" he asked, pulling back again.

"Fuck yes," AJ agreed. "Can you suck me deeper?"

"I can do anything you want," Ian said. "Anything, AJ."

AJ closed his eyes and sucked on the testicles in his face, rolled them and sucked on one while gently tracing the line that bisected Ian's ball sack and taint up until it disappeared into his asshole. Ian shivered and pressed his hips back into AJ's fingers.

He spent a while sucking AJ's balls, pleased to find Ian practicing deepthroating him at the same time. Ian's cock was dripping precum, it hung down in a clear, viscous string from his tip. AJ snaked a hand up to catch it, then brought it to his lips and savored it before moving a little further back.

Ian squeaked when his tongue licked hard against his taint. "AJ, mmm, AJ," he kept muttering, rocking his hips slightly to each lathe of AJ's tongue.

"Suck my dick," AJ said between licks.

"Mmm-hmm," Ian agreed, sliding his lips down AJ's cock again.

"Fuck, that feels so good, so much better than a girl. Yeah, do that again, Ian. Mmm..."

"You like dirty talk, don't you?" Ian asked, letting him pop from his mouth.

"I thought you listened to me fuck Sarah," he said, shifting up on his shoulder blades, his hands sliding up Ian's thighs to spread his cheeks wide.

Ian trembled. "I did."

"Then you should know how much I like dirty talk. Sarah hated it, turned her off, but I fucking love it when you talk nasty to me," he said, then pushed his tongue against Ian's taint and licked hard, all the way up to Ian's pink star, the first time he'd actually seen it. "Ian, your asshole is sexier than I thought it'd be."

Ian's cheeks fought against his hands as he clenched, causing the star to pull in, then relax again. "You're something else," Ian said, sounding breathy. "Lick my asshole, AJ, you dirty boy."

AJ moaned, then followed Ian's directions. He was worried he wouldn't like the taste, but it was just Ian's taste, musky and thicker here, but still it just tasted like Ian. His new favorite flavor. He pushed his tongue against Ian's pucker and it throbbed. He couldn't help himself, he pushed his tongue into the tight bud, wanting to feel it around his tongue when Ian clenched.

It felt amazing, but Ian's clenching pushed his tongue out too soon. "Relax, Ian," AJ said, licking the hole gently. "Let me in."

"Sorry, trying, but it's super intense," Ian said, sounding strained. "Feels so good, just, like, super intense. Never had this done before."

AJ realized that his dick was being neglected since he started working Ian's asshole, and this position was hurting his neck a bit, so he decided to switch it up. "Hey, get up for a second."

"Did I do something wrong?" Ian asked, rolling off him quickly.

AJ reached out and grabbed his calf, the closest body part to him, and squeezed gently. "No, just wanted to focus on your ass, and my neck was starting to hurt. Can you get on your hands and knees?" Ian did, but he didn't like the angle any better. "Nope, how about, um, why don't you lean over the bed, like with your knees on the floor?" Ian moved, his hips against the side of the bed and his ass pushed out in a way that made it look super perky.