Nothing Else To Do Ch. 05

Story Info
AJ and Ian cement their relationship.
9.6k words
4.85
9.9k
35

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers

***Hey all,

Thanks for checking out this story. This is the last chapter for Nothing Else To Do, I hope you enjoyed it. If you haven't read the other chapters, maybe check those out first if you wanted. Anyway, hope you like it.

-Penny***

*****

AJ's first two weeks at his new job were exhausting. Before he began he thought that he'd work four days, then go back to life as usual on Monday until he had to go back to work on Thursday afternoon. Instead, he spent most of his 'weekend' sleeping and prepping for work the next week.

He sniffed a laugh at himself, scanning pallets as they were unloaded from the back of the fourth semi for the night. The pandemic had created demand for online shopping that the shipping industry had never seen before, which was why he even got the job in the first place. There were three more semis outside waiting to be unloaded, and he knew another two were on the way and had to be checked in, inventoried, and sorted before he left.

Jeremiah pulled the last pallet from the back of the semi on a pallet jack, then looked over at AJ with a smile in his eyes. AJ had been worried that he wouldn't be able to tell what people were thinking with masks covering half of their faces. It was hard enough to understand people through a mask, especially if they had an accent. But... he found that the people he worked with were all pretty expressive, even without their mouths visible.

"What're you smiling about?" AJ asked, scanning the large barcode on the side of the pallet with his handheld.

"Just a wonderful fucking night, eh?" Jeremiah said, sounding pleased.

"Nothing different than last night, or the night before it," he dismissed, following Jeremiah as they headed through the stacks to sort the pallet.

"Well, first off, tomorrow's a day off, right?"

AJ shrugged. "Yup."

"And," Jeremiah said, pausing for a second as he checked the aisle numbers. He picked the right aisle, then wheeled the pallet between stacks of shelves five levels high. "And, we've been working a hella lot of overtime, right?"

"Well, you have. I'm not full time, so it's all straight time for me."

"That's rough, buddy," Jeremiah quipped.

"Ass," AJ shot back, amused.

"Well, I'm looking forward to two days off. My girl's done with her quarantine from her grandma's funeral in Vermont today, and she's coming over and not leaving until I'm due back here. Gonna be a lotta sleepless nights, if ya catch my drift..." Jeremiah looked back at him, one eyebrow raised suggestively.

"Sounds nice," AJ sighed. "Good for you."

They stopped when Jeremiah found the right spot for the contents on this pallet. "You got a girlfriend?"

"Nah," he said, glad his mask hid his blush. "More like a friend with benefits, I guess."

"Haven't seen her in a while?"

AJ inhaled slowly, choosing his words carefully. "Not exactly. I mean, our schedules are just opposite, so it's hard to find time together." His pocket buzzed and he reached for it instinctively.

"Don't let Amber catch you with that out on the floor," Jeremiah warned, looking at the phone in AJ's hands.

"Shit, I didn't even realize I'd pulled it out," AJ said, shaking his head. "It just buzzed, and, like, no one ever texts me or anything..."

"Well, I'll cover for you now, maybe an emergency?" Jeremiah said, unloading the pallet. "Make it quick, though."

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Thanks dude." He flicked the screen on and found a text from Ian. He turned away from Jeremiah, his cheeks burning and his heart fluttering as he read the text message. It wasn't as exciting as he'd been anticipating.

'Forgot your lunch at home. Should I bring it?'

"Fuck," he muttered. He texted back quickly.

"Bad news?" Jeremiah asked. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and turned around to help Jeremiah.

"Not really. Forgot my lunch at home, and since I haven't technically gotten paid yet I can't afford to go out and buy something. My roommate offered to bring it to me."

Jeremiah looked at him suspiciously. "The sex friend?"

AJ blushed again. "Fuck you. Don't you have work to do?"

Jeremiah chuckled. "You didn't deny it. What's she like?"

AJ needed to change the subject. "What's your girl's name?"

Jeremiah took the bait, hook, line and sinker. AJ hadn't known him long, but he knew him enough to know that once he got him talking about something he liked, he could talk for hours with very little prompting.

AJ was beat by the time his lunch break rolled around, unsure how he still had another four hours left. He checked his phone after he hit the bathroom, his hands still damp. He'd told Ian to just leave his meal in his car, he'd get it on break. Ian asked what time he'd get his lunch and he'd answered. There were no responses to his last text.

He frowned, hoping that Ian hadn't fallen asleep. He felt bad, knowing Ian had to work and not wanting to cut into his time off, but he had offered.

The wind felt sharp on his face as he pushed his way outside, the weather was changing. He wasn't looking forward to what quarantine in the winter was like, where he couldn't even escape outside for a change of pace like he could now.

Ian's car was next to his and his heart climbed into his throat as his heart began to race. Ian's eyes were shut, the car running and music playing loud enough for him to hear it pretty clearly once he was close enough. He tapped on the window and Ian's eyes shot open.

The smile on Ian's face was enough to make him melt. Ian rolled down the window. "Hey."

"Um, hey. Thanks so much, you didn't have to stay or anything. It woulda been okay to just leave it in my car. I didn't want you to have to go out of your way for me."

Ian rolled his eyes. "I offered. Besides, I, ah... I missed you. I wanted to see you."

AJ blushed, his cheeks burning under his mask. "Me too. I missed you, too. Sorry it's been so hella crazy, my new job and stuff."

"I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't jealous," Ian admitted. "But I'm also glad that you seem to like it."

"I do," AJ agreed, wrapping his arms around himself. "Wanna, um, come in?"

"Am I allowed?" Ian asked, looking a little nervous as he eyed the building behind AJ.

"Did you bring a mask?"

Ian pulled something out of the center console. "I always keep, like, four in here, because if not, I'd always forget them." He pulled it on and turned off his car. "Do I get the grand tour?"

AJ laughed, then led Ian inside, showing him around the general area where he worked, then he took him back to his small semi-cubicle where he ate his lunch. There was a break room, but there were only three people allowed in it at a time, so most people ate in their cars or various parts of the floor. He was lucky enough to have his own workspace where he spent a few hours of every shift entering information and working on missing package recovery.

"Sorry there's only one chair," AJ apologized.

Ian shrugged, leaning against the concrete wall that made up one side of his cubicle. "I don't mind standing, I literally sit all day long." Ian opened his backpack and took out AJ's lunchbox and handed it to him, then pulled out the dinner he'd left for Ian, all of the stuff needed to construct a sandwich.

"You didn't eat already?"

Ian shrugged, unwrapping the different ingredients on a spare corner of his desk. "I saw you forgot yours, so I figured I'd just wait and eat with you if it wasn't a big deal. I like how you do this," Ian noted, waving the slice of turkey breast in his hand before laying it on the wheat bread. "Like, nothing gets soggy or gross, but there's everything I need. It's really smart."

AJ ducked his head down as he took a bite of his slightly soggy ham sandwich. He didn't wrap his parts separately, he only did that for Ian. "I dunno about that," he dismissed, then took another bite.

"Well, I like it. You should do it for yourself, too," Ian noted. "We talked about this already, but you need to get better at self care."

AJ scratched his head, ducking shyly. "Sure."

They ate in silence for a few minutes, but it was comfortable. "They treat you okay here?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I mean, we're so busy there's no time to do much else than work, so that's good. Keeps people from making drama. But, the job's good, and it's definitely a workout, so that's good."

"I can tell," Ian agreed. "You're getting some nice definition, at least from what I could tell when you got out of the shower the other day."

AJ blushed. "I dunno."

Ian chuckled. "I do. You're looking really good. I mean, better. I mean, no, that's, I didn't mean you looked bad before, but, like. Shit. Sorry, AJ. I can tell you're getting more toned. That's all I meant by it."

AJ laughed, finally relaxing. "You really think I'm good looking?"

Ian turned to him sharply. "I think you're hot as hell, AJ, toned or not."

AJ blushed. "I miss you," he whispered.

"I miss you, too. You got me, like, masturbating without you just isn't fun anymore." Ian coughed, then turned away. "I mean, that's not why I miss you, it's just, like a part of it, but, like, I miss just having you around. It's so freaking lonely when you're gone that it makes me feel crazy."

Ian coming to his work, bringing his lunch, waiting to eat with him, struggling to express his feelings, all of it suddenly had him hard as stone. He put down his half-eaten sandwich and looked Ian right in the eyes. "I'm still pretty hungry," he said, his butterflies swarming in his stomach.

"Um, then finish your sandwich. If you want, you can have half of mine, too," Ian said, moving to tear his sandwich in half with his hands.

AJ covered his hands, stopping him. "No, um. I'm, ah, hungry for something else."

"I didn't bring anything else, I'm sorry. Should I have stopped for something for dessert?"

Ian was adorable, which just drove his lust even higher. "You already have what I want for dessert. Um. Here," he said, pushing his knee between Ian's."

Ian looked down, then blushed hard. "You wanna, like, here?" AJ nodded. "Now?" He nodded again. "Fuck. Yeah, okay, fuck. Where? My car?"

AJ stood up and nodded his head, then headed across the warehouse. He pushed open the door into the main office area, dark since everyone who worked in that part of the building had gone home at five.

"Where're we going?" Ian asked, sounding a little nervous. "I don't wanna get you in trouble."

"No one uses these bathrooms cause it's dark in here and we have the locker rooms, but I was told that if I needed to shit, I should come up here, that's what everyone does. No ladies on shift tonight, so I thought we'd use that one. It has a lock. Not gonna get in trouble, I'm on my lunch hour."

"Are you sure?"

He snorted. "Absolutely. Come on."

He pushed the door open and turned the light on, then pushed it closed again, fighting against the hydraulics, once Ian was inside. The lights were automatic and flicked on, making him squint as he locked the door.

The room was mostly empty, but for some reason there was a stall around the only toilet in the room, even though the door locked. Girls got all the perks. The rest of the room was tiled, and a series of lockers lined the wall opposite of the toilet stall and sink. Ian looked nervously around the room.

"Relax," he said, stepping into Ian's personal space, slipping his mask off. It fell to the floor through slack fingers. Ian took his off, too, perhaps just mirroring his movements. "I have twenty, um..." he checked the time on his phone, "two minutes left before I need to be back. More than enough time for me to have dessert."

"Didn't know I was your dessert," Ian murmured, his hands sliding over AJ's hips. He grabbed AJ's ass and pulled him forward until their bodies were pressed against one another. "Missed you," he whispered, then buried his nose in AJ's hair, breathing deep. "You smell good. Sweaty."

"Ew," AJ complained. "Sorry."

"I like it," Ian said with a shrug. He took another deep breath of AJ's scent, then snaked one hand from AJ's ass to his chin, pulling him in for a kiss.

AJ leaned in and he trembled when their lips touched. A second later Ian crashed into his mouth, kissing him hard. Ian took a step forward, forcing AJ to back up, then another, and another, until AJ's back was against the wall. Even then, Ian pressed further, pushing every inch of his body against AJ.

"I fucking missed you like fuck," Ian said between kisses. "So much."

"Missed you, too," AJ said. He slid his hands down Ian's back, then traced his fingers over the top of his jeans. He caught Ian's waist and pushed him back a step, though Ian was obviously reluctant. "I wanna kiss you for hours, but I don't have time right now. Sorry."

He dropped to his knees and Ian's fingers traced his cheeks. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop apologizing to me before you actually do it?"

"At least one more time," AJ said, smiling as he unbuttoned, then unzipped Ian's pants. He quickly buried his face against Ian's lower belly, longing for a deep breath of Ian's scent.

Ian chuckled. "You don't have anything to apologize to me for, ever."

AJ kissed the inch of skin above Ian's underwear before slipping his hand inside and retrieving his prize. Every time he saw Ian's eight inch masterpiece he was astounded that he was allowed to worship it. He looked up and Ian stared down at him. "You smell so good."

"AJ, you're so fucking sexy, the way you look at me, the way you want me." AJ didn't know what to say to that, so he licked his way up Ian's shaft slowly, savoring the flavor. Ian hadn't showered recently, AJ loved the thick musky scent and flavor better than a freshly showered Ian. Ian trembled above him. "Hold on, hold on," he said, grabbing AJ by the shoulders.

He looked up, worried he'd done something wrong. "You okay?"

Ian shifted, pushing AJ to move, too, until Ian's back was against the wall. "Yeah, just wanted something to brace myself on." AJ nodded, then cloaked Ian's cock with his mouth again. "Shit, it's been too long, AJ..." AJ hummed his agreement, then spent a few seconds circling Ian's frenulum with his tongue. He really loved how it felt, the ridge of Ian's cock. He wanted more time, wanted to lick it and suck it and bite it forever, but for now he wanted Ian's cream more.

"Take yourself out, too," Ian said, sounding breathy. "I wanna see you cum while you're sucking my cock."

AJ pulled back, letting Ian's cock pop from his mouth before messing with his own pants. He pulled his cock out with a sigh at the instant relief from pressure that had been building up in his work pants.

"Why don't you ever do that until I tell you?" Ian asked.

"Do what?" AJ asked, adjusting his dick so it didn't rub on his zipper.

"Jerk it while you're blowing me?" Ian's finger traced AJ's cheek again, he wondered if Ian even realized he was doing it.

"It's better when you tell me," he admitted, looking away before sucking Ian's length into his mouth again to keep from saying anything else embarrassing.

"Oh, yeah, AJ, your mouth feels so fucking good." AJ smiled around Ian's cock, the praise moving his hand on his own member more quickly. "You're so naughty, milking me on your lunch break. So freaky. I love it, how much of a cumslut you are for my jizz. Not gonna last long, it's been too long since you were on your knees for me."

AJ groaned, then Ian came down his throat. He swallowed greedily, speeding up his hand on his own cock until he was barely able to control himself, coming while also sucking Ian's treat as best he could through the pleasure.

"Fuck, AJ, you losing it when I come is so fucking hot," Ian praised, leaning away when AJ dropped his butt onto his feet. "Look at all that cum."

He stared his puddle of lust on the floor then flushed, rushing to get toilet paper to clean it up with. "Next time I want you to catch it in your hands and eat it."

AJ moaned, his spent dick still twitching at the thought. He wiped his passion from the floor, then leaned against Ian's legs. "Love you," he whispered, allowing himself one minute to relax before he forced himself to move again. If he could, he'd spend all day touching Ian, just being close to him.

Ian tucked himself away, his cheeks pink. "We should probably get back, right?"

AJ sighed. "Yeah, probably. Thanks for that."

Ian snorted. "I should be thanking you!" he exclaimed. "I didn't come here for a blowjob, but I'm definitely not leaving disappointed."

"I'd do this for you any time, anywhere," AJ admitted, his post-orgasm haze removing his filter.

Ian looked surprised. "I don't want you to feel like you hafta, AJ," he said, shoving his hand towards AJ. AJ took it and he pulled him up, then gently tucked AJ's cock back into its confines. "I want you to do it because you wanna."

"I wanna," AJ breathed. "Kiss me?"

"Anytime," Ian agreed, catching AJ by the back of the neck. He kissed him hard, and if he tasted his own cum in AJ's mouth he didn't react to it. He kissed AJ like he needed a blowjob, not like he'd just gotten one. AJ was moaning again, feeling needy in a way he couldn't explain.

"I should get back," he said after they'd been kissing for a few minutes, not really meaning it, but knowing he had to.

"Part of me wants to keep you here so you get in trouble and lose your job, the selfish part of me. I want you all to myself, AJ. I don't like sharing."

AJ leaned into Ian's body, resting his chin on Ian's shoulder. "I need this job, Ian."

"I know," Ian agreed. "I won't do it, but I want to. I wanna do so many unspeakable things to you. I crave you like I've never wanted anyone before. I can't explain it, but it makes me so stressed out knowing you're here, with people I don't know, doing things I'm not here to do with you. I know, but it doesn't make it easier."

"Are we..." he started to ask, but then lost the nerve. Something Jeremiah had said earlier, actually how he answered Jeremiah earlier had him bothered.

"Are we what?" Ian asked, pushing AJ away from his body. AJ immediately hated the loss. Ian picked up their masks and handed him his before putting his own back on.

"Are we, like, um. Are we..." It was so hard to ask. "I don't think I'm gay, but, like, I want you so bad."

"Um, huh?" Ian asked, turning back to him, his hand on the doorknob.

"I told my coworker earlier that we were just friends with benefits, don't worry, he thinks you're a girl, but it didn't sit right with me. I don't wanna be your friend, Ian, benefits or not."

Ian's face grew stony. "You don't, you're my best friend in the whole world, AJ. You don't wanna be friends? What do you want?"

"Nevermind," he barked. "Forget I said anything."

Ian turned around and stalked towards him. He took frantic steps backwards until his back hit the wall. Ian's hands landed on the wall on either side of his head, his heart beating hard for a completely different reason than before.

"No, we aren't doing this again. I'm not letting this get out of hand. You don't wanna be friends anymore? Explain."

Ian's intensity was arousing in an odd way. "I don't wanna be friends with benefits," he whispered, turning his head away so he didn't have to look at Ian, who was studying him like a bug under a microscope.

"Then what do you want?" Ian asked, leaning in closer, close enough he could feel his hot breath on his neck. Teeth closed over his earlobe, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to make him squeak in surprise.

"I wanna be, fuck. It's so gay. I can't, we can't, Ian."

"We can't what, AJ? Be boyfriends?" Ian asked, as if it was the easiest thing in the world to say.

"Yes!" AJ cried. "I don't wanna ruin your life."

Ian laughed and AJ cringed. "You can't ruin my life, unless you're not in it anymore. I think..." Ian sighed heavily, but still framed AJ's body with his own against the wall. "I've wanted you for a while. Long before you let me jerk it in front of you. I'm... I'm not straight, AJ. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I was still figuring it out myself until lately. Doing things with girls was something I did because I was supposed to, and then my dick was too big anyway, which was a great way to excuse away why I didn't have girlfriends."

PDreadful
PDreadful
535 Followers