Nothing Good Happens at the Mall

Story Info
Getting More Than She Bargained For
6.9k words
4.06
17.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You looked down at the hard cock slamming in and out of you and you could feel the cold metal of the hood of the car against your bare ass as he held on to your hips and thrust into you again and again and you were mesmerized by the sight. Your breath caught in your throat at the sight of your smooth pussy glistening as his shaft disappeared and reappeared again and again between your legs. A breeze blew across your nipples and you let out a small moan and leaned back onto your arms, arching your body and sticking your breasts up towards the night sky. He leaned down and took one of your nipples into his mouth, and your moan got louder and higher as he bit down on the sensitive brown flesh.

You had gone out shopping that night, and after driving around for fifteen minutes you had finally parked your car in the only spot you could find, deep in the parking garage on the lowest level in the back, next to where the employees all parked their cars. It was a long walk to the elevator that took you up to the level with all the stores you liked to shop at, but you were familiar with the mall and you spent a lot of time here when you weren't busy, so you weren't concerned about it.

You were at the mall a lot. You liked being looked at, and so you were always at the mall shopping for things that would get people to turn their head when you walked by. Whether it was expensive makeup and perfume, a short new skirt, some strappy red heels, or sexy underwear that was barely even there, you knew what got people to look at you and you loved to be the center of attention. It had become an obsession with you, always trying to go one step further in pushing the boundary of what you could get away with, how much you could get people, especially men, to take notice when you walked into a room. You loved the way men looked at you. Hungry. Desperate. You loved eliciting that need in them and then knowing you were walking away leaving them unsatiated. You liked the stares you got from women too, because you could feel how jealous they were.

And why wouldn't they be? Your body was tanned from laying out all summer long. Your skin was smooth and tight and your breasts and ass were round and full. You were young and fit and you worked hard to stay that way, and you knew the effect it had on people. You took pride in how your full firm breasts turned up slightly even without a bra and you often went without one so that your nipples could be seen pressing through the thin fabric of the tops you wore. When you went out you made sure to wear the shortest skirts or the tightest shorts you had, so that the round globes of your ass were always straining against the cloth that just barely covered them from being exposed. You dressed like a slut. And it gave you power. Men wanted you and women were jealous. And some of them wanted you too.

As you walked through the mall you felt it. Their eyes on you. Everywhere you went. Women looked at you with hate in their eyes, and the men could barely hide their desire. From the bulges you saw in the front of their jeans, some of them weren't able to hide their desire at all. You liked to tease that. If you got a chance you'd touch a man on the arm and giggle, making your big breasts heave up and down in front of them. And every once in a while you'd get the chance to "accidently" brush against the front of their pants. With your leg or your ass or your hand. You'd back in to them in stores and then jump like you didn't notice them before and quickly apologize, or you'd walk past them in a crowded hall and let your hand graze the head of their hard cocks pressing against their denim. You got a little thrill each time, and you knew it gave them a thrill. It was just another way you had power over them. You made their dicks hard. You made them want you. And you made them vibrate with lust every time you touched them.

You stopped at the usual places, and when you went to the lingerie store you decided to try on some bras. You were in the dressing room trying on a few different styles and decided to take some pictures in the mirror. You pouted and stuck your breasts out in a few different bras, then you posed with your ass stuck out looking over your shoulder. You wanted to see how you would look in just the bra, so you took off your panties and stuffed them into your purse. You took a few more pictures and then put your skirt and top back on, but you left the panties off as you left the store to continue walking through the mall. Knowing your pussy was bare gave you another little thrill. You liked the idea that you knew you were exposed but no one else did. And if someone else got a little accidental peak? Well, it was just their lucky day.

After you finished your shopping you were headed back to the elevator to the parking garage when you saw a group of three men sitting in the food court. They were a little older than you, but they looked weathered, like they must work outside. They were roughly dressed and groomed, but you could tell they were muscular and tanned and they looked fit under their simple clothing. You decided to have one last thrill before you went home for the night, so you decided to give them a little show.

You had just walked past their table and knew all their eyes must be on you, staring at your ass. So you "dropped" your purse on the ground. You spread your legs slightly and then slowly bent over at the waist to pick it up. The short skirt you were wearing rode up the backs of your smooth thighs and you knew your naked ass and pussy was pointed right at the group of men sitting at the table. Sure enough, as you reached for your purse which still held your panties you looked behind you and the men were slapping each other on the shoulder and pointing right at you. "No subtlety at all" you thought as you drank in the attention they were giving you. "You're welcome boys." you giggled to yourself as you straightened back up, smoothed down your short skirt, and sauntered away in your high heels.

You got in the elevator and headed back down to the bottom of the parking garage. It was a long walk to your car, and you got out your phone as you walked and began scrolling through your Instagram feed. You were so absorbed in checking your likes and shares that you didn't even notice the elevator open again behind you. You continued walking through the garage and after a while you saw your car in the distance. Your mind was already absorbed with thinking about what you were going to do when you got home when you reached the row with your car. You reached into your purse, moving the tiny panties aside to pull out your keys and reached for the door handle. Then you felt the hands grab your arms from behind.

Immediately you were pulled backwards and you staggered in your heels. You started to cry out in surprise but suddenly there was a rough, strong hand covering your mouth. Fear began to rise in your stomach as you tried to understand what was happening and then you heard a voice whisper in your ear.

"After what I saw upstairs, I just knew you had to have more to offer." The man's voice was deep and authoritative. "You're going to show me little girl. You're going to give me what you have. And I'm going to take it from you." There was no hesitation in his tone and you immediately felt like he was in control. He pulled you back hard against his body and you felt his rock hard cock through his jeans, the long shaft pressing against your ass and the back of your thigh.

You thought maybe this would give you a chance to regain some power in this situation, so you did what you always do. You wiggled your little ass against his dick, thinking like the other men you encountered this would make him weak with lust and then you would be back in control. But this man wasn't like the weak willed men you teased in the mall. He interpreted your wiggling as acquiescence, and he moved the hand on your arm around your body to squeeze your breast.

"That's right little girl. Your going to wiggle all over that cock tonight. Now I'm going to take my hand off your mouth. And you aren't going to make a noise unless I give you permission." He pinched your nipple with his other hand as he asked you a question, "That's right isn't it little girl? Nod your head if you understand." The pain shocked you and brought a tear to your eye and you quickly nodded your head. "Good. Now we're going to have some fun." He brought his other hand down from your mouth and began to fondle your other breast while he pulled you in even tighter against his body.

You could feel how strong he was from his hands on your breasts and his arms around your body. His torso was rock hard against your back and his dick felt like a lead pipe pressed up against you from behind. You didn't even think about making a noise. He had told you not to, and it didn't occur to you now to resist. In your mind you hoped that someone would walk by and he'd let you go. But you knew you were deep down at the very end of the parking garage. The chances of anyone else coming down here any time soon were low. And until then he was in control.

He moved one of his hands down to your skirt and pulled it up in front, slipping a callused finger down your tight little slit. "When I saw you didn't have any panties on I knew you must be a slut. Where are your panties little slut? You can answer me." He continued to rub his finger up and down your pussy lips, without penetrating you for now, and you mumbled out one word. "Purse."

"They're in your purse huh?" He pulled the hand away from your pussy and reached into the purse still hanging off your shoulder and then pulled out the tiny pink panties you had worn out tonight. He held them up to his nose and took a deep breath. "Smells delicious. I can't wait to get a taste." he said, and then he wadded up the panties and brought the ball of cloth up to your face. "Open" he commanded, and you opened your mouth and he put the wadded up panties into your mouth. They were small, but it still filled your mouth, and you found yourself beginning to drool as you couldn't quite close your mouth around them. You could taste your own pussy on the lacey cloth as they began to get damp from your saliva.

He moved his hand back down to your skirt, but this time he ran his hand across your ass as he pulled the thin material up from behind. His other hand continued to maul at your breast and he pulled the strap of your top down past your shoulder, pulling your firm breast out of your top so he could pinch and grope the fleshy orb directly. He dragged the fingers of his other hand up and down the crack of your ass, just like he had your pussy a few moments before, and you felt that same callused finger slide across your tight back door. You shivered in fear. You'd masturbated with a dildo in your pussy before, but you'd never had anything in your ass. Sometimes you watched porn while you masturbated and you'd seen women get fucked there before. But it wasn't something you thought you could do, no matter how much you liked to tease men.

He felt you shiver as his finger found your rosebud and knew what you were thinking. "Don't worry baby. I won't put my cock in your ass until you beg me for it. You feel that thing pressing into your leg? You feel how long it is? How hard? That's your fault. You got us hard upstairs putting on your little show. I think you owe us now don't you? Don't you think you should do something about it?" While he talked he continued to rub at your asshole, and then he'd slip his finger down to rub at your pussy from behind. You were getting scared now, and you were afraid to upset him, so you began to nod your head frantically. You just wanted to agree with this big strong man who had control of you now. Hopefully if you made him happy he wouldn't hurt you.

When you nodded your head he turned you around and that's when you realized what he'd said. He said "Us." The three men from the food court were there. One was holding you, but the other two were right behind him. Watching. Staring at your bare ass and pussy and breast as this man fondled and pinched and rubbed your body. Your mouth fell open in shock at the site of all three of these big strong men standing in front of you and your damp panties fell out of your open mouth and to the floor of the garage. The men started to chuckle. The one holding you smiled. "That's right baby. Open that mouth for us. We'll start there."

He moved his hand up to your shoulder and gripped it tightly and began to push downward. It was painful and you instinctively tried to move to escape his grip. That was a mistake, because the only way to go was down and he pushed as you dropped. Almost immediately you were on your knees, eye level with the long hard outline of his dick in his jeans. You tried to estimate the size of the thing but your brain was struggling to keep up. The other two men stepped up and one grabbed your pony tail and held your head in place while the leader slowly unzipped his jeans and reached into his pants.

The first sight of his cock almost made you pass out from fear. It was huge. Bigger than the dildo you liked to masturbate with that you kept hidden in your closet. It must be at least 10 inches long and it was so thick around you weren't sure you could even get your hand around it. You felt weak and started to go limp, but the man holding you up by your ponytail kept you on your knees and the leader slowly pumped his hand up and down the monster pointed right at your face. "First things first little girl. You're going to be real real nice to this dick." That was all the warning you got before he thrust the head of his cock into your open mouth.

The leader put his hands on either side of your head to hold you in place as he slowly fed you his dick inch by inch. Now that he had your head in his hands, the other men were free to unzip their pants and pull out their own dicks, both nearly as big as the one in your mouth already. They reached down and grabbed your hands and each of them made you grip their dicks and began to jack themselves off with your hands. All the while you were being slowly fucked in the mouth and drool was beginning to run past the cock in your mouth and down your chin, dripping onto your exposed breasts.

He slowly worked his cock into your mouth until he got to the back of your throat, and barely half of it was in you so far. But rather than press forward he pulled back until just the head was past your lips. Then he slowly worked it back in. He fucked your mouth slowly like that for a while, clearly enjoying the feeling of your lips sliding back and forth on his shaft, while the other two continued to use your hands to jerk themselves off. After a few minutes they stopped moving your hands for you, but by then you were too used to it to notice that they weren't making you do it anymore and you continued to jerk off the cocks on either side of you. All your focus was on the one in your mouth. You were drooling freely now and trying to breathe through your nose. The man fucking your face picked up his pace a little and began to moan.

"That feels real good little girl. You ever sucked a dick before?" You shook your head no. This was the first time you'd ever even seen a cock in real life. "Well you must have been born for it. A filthy little slut like you. You are a real natural." He groaned loudly and pressed his cock deep into your mouth and grabbed your head tightly. Then you felt his hips buck and suddenly your mouth was filled with something thick and wet. His cock was so deep inside you that he was shooting directly into your throat and you swallowed as quickly as you could. "There you go little girl. I just shot my cum down your throat and you swallowed it without even thinking about it. I knew you were a natural cocksucker. Who's next?" He pulled his slightly softening dick out of your mouth, leaving a thin trail of cum on your lips, before he stepped aside and switched places with one of the men standing next to you. He wiped his cock off in your hair while the man in front of you immediately took his place in your mouth.

This guy had a completely different rhythm to mouth fucking you. Instead of slowly sliding his cock in and out of your mouth, he grabbed your head and bobbed your head up and down on his cock at a steady pace. This made you lean forward and you almost lost your balance, but you couldn't fall over with him holding you head like that. You adjusted to the rhythm and soon he was picking up the pace, using your mouth to jerk off his cock just like he'd used your hand earlier. Your head moved faster and faster on his cock and you couldn't fight it anymore. You had to go limp and just let him use your head like a sex toy as he fucked your mouth hard and fast. Suddenly without warning your head stopped moving and he grunted as you felt blast after blast of hot liquid hit the back of your throat. You swallowed frantically so not to choke on it as he pulled his cock out of your mouth, still cumming, and a thick blast of white jizz hit your right in the face, covering your lips and dripping down your chin onto your breasts to mix with your own saliva.

"Damnit man, don't make a mess of her before I get my turn" the guy on your other side said, and he reached down and grabbed your top in his hand and yanked. You were yanked sideways towards him, but the thin fabric of your top tore off in his hand and he ripped your shirt completely off. He reached up and used it to wipe the cum off your face, but not your breasts, and then he switched places with the man who'd just fucked your mouth and took his turn. "Get ready girly. I like to go deep."

You had no idea what that meant but you soon understood as he pushed his cock into your mouth. Unlike the other two men though, he didn't stop at the back of your throat. He continued to press deeper and you began to gag, but soon the head of his cock entered your throat itself and you began to feel his cock bend slightly and go right down your throat. "Yah girly. Deepthroat that cock. I'm gonna throat fuck you just like it's a pussy." You felt his cock actually in your throat as he began to settle into a back and forth rhythm. You could feel your neck bulge each time he thrust forward and your throat tightly squeezed his dick on every in and out stroke. You were struggling to breathe now, but it must have felt great for him because it didn't take long before he came. You didn't even have to swallow this time, because he was deep in your throat and he shot his cum right down into your stomach.

As he pulled out you gasped for air. He waited a moment for you to catch your breath and then he took his cock and "kissed" you right on the lips with the tip, wiping the last of his cum right across your smeared red lipstick. "At least it's over" you thought, "now that they've all cum surely they'll let me go." But as you looked at the three men still standing over you you realized that the leader's cock had gotten hard again watching his friends fuck your mouth and throat, and deep in your brain you knew this was nowhere near over.

The three of them lifted you up so you were sitting on the hood of your own car and pushed you back. You reached behind you with both arms and caught yourself, as the two men on either side pulled your legs apart. Your skirt had ridden up so it was more like a belt now, and your pussy was lewdly displayed for these ruffians. The leader smiled again as he slowly stroked his cock back to its original fullness and then he stepped towards you. He slid the head of his cock up and down along your slit and precum leaked out of the end and began to moisten your virgin cunt.

"You ever had a man here little girl?" You fearfully shook your head slightly side to side. You knew you couldn't stop them, but your mind wouldn't accept it. This had to stop. They wouldn't fuck you on the hood of your own car. This wasn't really happening. But seeing you shake your head and sensing your fear just made him smile even wider. "Well then I'm happy to be your first." he said, and he grabbed your hips with both hands as he slowly began to work his cock past your smooth pussy lips and into your tight little hole.

12