Nothing Good Happens at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You watched in disbelief as the bulbous head of his cock pushed its way into you. Once the head was inside he stopped, and the feeling of it was enough to make you shake. You weren't sure if it was fear, anticipation, or lust that was making your entire body quiver, but if just the head of his cock made you feel this full, you couldn't even imagine what having the rest of that beast inside you would do to you. Would it even fit?

You would soon find out, as he began to slowly drive his manhood into you, inch by inch. He went slowly, just like he had fucked your mouth, and you felt your pussy lips drag down the length of his shaft. He maintained constant, steady pressure without stopping, and because of his slow pace it was one long drawn out sensation of being opened up from within. As he continued to feed his pipe into your intimate place a low guttural growl escaped from your lips. You didn't even realize it at first, it was like the sensation between your legs was vibrating up through your body and coming out as a soft groan.

Finally, he buried himself completely inside you. You couldn't believe the entire length of his dick would fit in your pussy. You'd never had your dildo up that far inside you, it was only about six inches long and nowhere near as thick. You looked down at your flat stomach and imagined how deep his cock must be inside you. It had to be past your belly button! He flexed his hips and you felt the entire length of his cock, from root to head, throb inside your sensitive cunt. Then he slowly began to drag it out of you.

He was patient and deliberate as he slowly pulled his cock from your hole. The sensation was driving you mad, and now you physically vibrated as your pussy squeezed his cock as hard as it could. He was clearly enjoying the feeling of using your body to slowly stroke his cock, and he took his time pulling out. He pulled back all the way, until the large thick head popped free of your pussy and you looked down at it glistening with the moistness of your own body. You couldn't believe that massive thing had been all the way inside you. But he just chuckled at the disbelief on your face and began to push it back into you again, past your pussy lips and into your body again.

Your cunt wasn't as tight as the first thrust. His slow pace had given your body time to adapt to the length and girth of his cock, and this time it pushed more easily into your body. He picked up his pace slightly, but continued to go slowly and smoothly, all the way in and out of you, letting your body hug every inch of his member. Soon he settled into a rhythm. In and out. In and out. He methodically sawed his long hard cock in and out of your wet pussy, and now that your body had fully adjusted to the size of him you were feeling a powerful wave of sensation emanating from your cunt up through your body. You were beginning to feel light headed as the pleasure that radiated from between your legs grew and grew.

The two men on either side of you had let go of your legs now that he was completely in control of your body, and they had started stroking their cocks while they watched him fuck you. One of them reached over and began to roughly rub and pinch your nipple between his fingers. The feeling of pain and pleasure combined with the deep fucking you were taking began to overwhelm you. The man inside you could tell by the unfocused look in your eyes that you were close to an orgasm, but still he maintained his disciplined pace. The only thing he changed was that he moved one of his hands from his hip to the back of your head and pulled you head forward so you were staring directly down at your pussy as his cock worked its way in and out of your body. You watched the entire thing disappear and reappear again and again and the erotic sight combined with the mental stimulation of being forced to watch your own rape by the man fucking you drove you over the edge. You began to pant and bark like an animal as the orgasm overtook your body. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through every fiber of your being as he continued to fuck deeply into your body. Every stroke in and out drove you deeper into a daze as he relentlessly used your body for his own pleasure. The orgasm made your hole tighten up again like when he fucked it for the first time, and the tight grip was exactly what it took to push him over the edge. You felt stream after stream of hot cum fill your fertile womb as he came deep inside you. He clenched and shook as he sprayed his seed into your hot moist cunt, and you shook with the aftershocks of your orgasm with each throb of his cock.

Finally, he finished, and he slowly pulled his cock out of you. It was still mostly hard, and the sensation of him drawing it from your body, leaving a trail of sperm the whole way, made you shudder again with pleasure. You were weak now, and fell back onto the hood of your car and stared up at the ceiling in a daze. You didn't even see as he stepped back, and the man who had roughly face fucked you earlier took his place between your legs.

The first thing you knew was when he rammed his cock into you, all the way to the hilt, in one thrust. Your entire car shook from the force of him slamming in to you, and your body shook with it. Now that his friend had loosened up your pussy, it offered no resistance to the fast and hard fucking he wanted to give you, and he didn't hesitate or build up to it. He began fucking you hard from the very beginning, and he grabbed your hips to keep you from sliding away as he did. The sound of his thighs slamming into your legs and his balls slapping your ass as he banged away at your pussy brought you back to your senses and you tried to push yourself up on your arms again to brace against the force of his thrusts.

You looked down at the hard cock slamming in and out of you and you could feel the cold metal of the hood of the car against your bare ass as he held on to your hips and thrust into you again and again and you were mesmerized by the sight. Your breath caught in your throat at the sight of your smooth pussy glistening as his shaft disappeared and reappeared again and again between your legs. A breeze blew across your nipples and you let out a small moan and leaned back onto your arms, arching your body and sticking your breasts up towards the night sky. He leaned down and took one of your nipples into his mouth, and your moan got louder and higher as he bit down on the sensitive brown flesh.

He alternated between biting and sucking on your nipple while he continued to pound away at you with his cock. It was rough and there was no romance to it. You were being fucked, hard, on the hood of your own car, by a strange man against your will. He wasn't making love to you. He was using you as a hole to make his cock feel good, and soon you'd just be a place for him to cum in. At the rate he was fucking you, it wouldn't take long for his cock to explode and as you braced yourself against the car you began to feel the heat radiating from your pussy again. This was different from before. This time it was raw and primal. It wasn't building slowly. It was coming at you like a train. And you knew that when you felt his cum hit the inside of your walls that train was going to run you down.

"Gonna breed you bitch." he gasped out between thrusts. "Gonna fill you up with cum tonight. You're gonna get pregnant with my baby and that flat stomach of yours is gonna turned round and fat. You're gonna be my baby mama and raise my kid." He kept at you like that, telling you he was going to ruin you and make you his slave as he pounded your hole and it broke you down mentally. You lost your will to fight and in your mind you gave in. In that moment everything he was telling you was true. You were gonna be their slave. You were gonna have their babies. It was what was meant for you and all you were good for. And you started to respond to him. "Fill me with your cum. Knock me up. Make me your slut." the filth rolled out of you as fast as his cock slammed in to you.

And then you felt it. He tensed up and began to shoot load after load of cum into your pussy. He thrust in as deep as he could so he could get his sperm deep inside you and he held you in place while his dick jumped and throbbed and he coated your insides with his seed. The feeling drove you over the edge and you had another orgasm, this time you started to scream from the sudden explosion of pleasure, but he put his hand over your mouth and held you there. You screamed wordlessly into his hand while he pinned you to the car with his body and you writhed in joyous agony on his cock. He kept you that way until you finally started to calm down. Then he gave you a few hard thrusts that caused you to tear up a little with pain before he finally pulled his dick out of you.

Now you were half propped up on your arm and looking down. Semen was freely flowing from your gaping pussy now and dripped onto the hood of your car and down to the floor of the garage below. You could feel your pussy hanging open from the fucking you'd just received from the two huge cocks, and you knew there was one man who still hadn't been inside your cunt yet. You tried to gather yourself for another deep fucking, but you were having trouble focusing and your body was quivering randomly now from all the physical sensations you'd been subjected to over the last hour.

The thought ran through your mind unbidden. You'd brought this on yourself. You always wanted to be the center of attention, well you were now. You were the one who dressed like a slut. You were the one who walked around without panties on. You were the one who flashed your pussy and ass at strange men in public. You deserved this. This was all you were good for and exactly what you were meant to be. A fucktoy for random men to use for their pleasure and fill with cum. That's all you are.

The third man took his place between your legs and before he put his cock inside you, he laid it up on your body. You looked down and saw it resting on your stomach, almost all the way up to where your tits were exposed and pointed up at the sky. The weight of it surprised you. "You see how deep I'm gonna be in your guts girly? You're gonna get every inch of this cock. I'm gonna fuck your womb." A shiver of fear and excitement passed through you from your toes to your head at the thought of it as he pulled his heavy dick off your body and placed the head at your entrance.

He grabbed your hips and he pushed his cock in firmly and deeply and somehow managed to find a place deep inside your body the first two men still hadn't reached. And then he pulled you even harder towards him and you felt him hit the very back of your pussy. And then from there, he fucked you with short strokes. Unlike the first two men, he never pulled out of you. Instead he was fucking you deep inside your body, the head of his cock banging against something deep inside you. Knocking away, as his cock moved back and forth as far inside your body as anything could go. He fucked you deep and hard like that, and the whole time you could feel his entire cock snaked up inside you, rubbing back and forth the whole length of your vaginal opening.

He continued like that for a while, and you were so used up at this point that you didn't have the energy to even sit up anymore. You just laid back on the hood of your car and stared at the ceiling while he did his work deep inside your stomach. The car rocked back and forth slightly as he fucked you, and your eyes followed a crack in the cement above you as you felt him use your body. You absent mindedly reached up and began to rub your own tits while he fucked you, adding to the pleasure you were getting from your pussy. Then you reached down with one hand and began to rub your clit while his cock was inside you. Sometimes when you were fucking yourself with your dildo you liked to do this, and just like then, the feeling made you bite your lip. The combination of one hand on your tit, the other on your clit, and his dick deep inside your belly searching for your womb had you at a sexual high. You didn't feel like you would be able to orgasm again after everything they'd already done to you, but you were riding the edge now and hovered right at the peak while he had his way with you.

You could feel his cock growing in size inside you, stretching you even though you'd already taken so much dick. You knew he must be close to coming and you began to rock your body back against him, trying to take him even deeper into your body. Then you felt it. He shook as he shot deep into your body, directly into your womb, past the semen left by his friends. He stayed inside you while he shot into you again and again, and you hovered on the edge as your womb filled with his seed.

When he was done he pulled out of you. Your pussy sucked at his cock as he withdrew from you, your body trying to keep his dick inside you even as he pulled away, and when he was completely out of you he dragged the tip of his dick across you belly, marking you with a line of his sperm.

When they were done you laid there, spent and exhausted from how they had used your body. They laughed at you as they tucked their cocks back inside their pants up and zipped them up. The leader picked up your panties and the tattered remains of your top and threw them up on top of you. "Thanks for the lay little girl. You were everything you advertised upstairs." You didn't even have the energy to cover yourself as they admired your naked body. They pulled out their phones and took pictures of your cum stained face and cunt. "To remember you by," one of them laughed as he put his phone away.

"I thought you were gonna fuck my ass" you heard yourself say. You immediately regretted it. You didn't really want them to fuck your ass, right? You didn't want them to keep using your body. But also, they had said they would fuck your ass at the beginning, and some part of you didn't want the defilement to end.

The leader chuckled. "I told you little girl. I'm not gonna fuck your ass until you beg me to." And with that they turned away to leave.

With the last of your strength you pushed yourself up onto your arms again and watched them walk away. You called out to them, "Where are you going? You can't just leave me like this." The leader turned back to you and smirked. "Don't worry little girl. I went through your purse while my friends were fucking you. We know know where you live now. We'll be by sometime to pay you a visit. And if you ask real nice, I'll fuck that tight little ass of yours with my big dick. So make sure you're ready." And with that they walked away, leaving you naked and dripping cum on the hood of your car in the parking garage.

You laid that way for a while listening to their footsteps disappear into the distance. Eventually, you pushed yourself off the hood of the car and stood up on wobbly legs, stumbling in your heels. You gathered your things and clumsily got into the driver's seat of your car. You sat there for a while, staining the seat with their cum, thinking about everything that had happened. And you knew that you'd be ready when they came to visit you.

You'd have to work on what you would say when they came to your home. You knew that if you begged them just right, you could get them to cum in your ass. In the meantime you needed to get to a pharmacy to purchase a morning after pill. Unless you wanted to be pregnant the next time you saw them.

12