All Comments on 'Nothing I Won't Do'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
???????

I was speechless for a moment. This was truly excellent. Without a doubt one of the best stories I've ever read.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Such a wonderful and erotic story!! Beyond amazing and very very hot! Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome writing

Thanks for this great tale, one of the best stories I have read here in a while. I hope you win an award for your writing in the genre. You really have talent, well done. 5 star vote

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Amazing Story !!

Oh MY GOD ! What a story, I loved it from start to finnish. I couldn't stop reading untill the very end. Great story line and terriffic writing. This is one of the best I have read. And to prove my point one of my very favorite authors (StangStar06) agrees with me. what a tale and very well doneWill be watching for more of your storys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

This story was very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy Shit

This was incredible. Believable characters, great dialogue, hot sex, with the perfect pacing--This kept me interested through all 19 pages, which is an EXTREME rarity, given the medium and forum. Easily one of the best things I've ever read on here, and worth a spot in my favorites. Well done!

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I thought this would go off the boil due to its length.Wrong!! A great read,kept me with you the whole way.Many thanks.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
If SS06 thought so higly of it...

IT MUST BE AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WAS!!! Definitely, Five Stars. Thanks so much for a really fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...I won't do...

LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One hellova Job.

This is the longest story on Lit.in one installment that I've read. Once I got started I couldn't let it go , other than stopping for a squirt. I think it was fanfuckingtastic.

racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
Simply Amazed

I am Amazed at how well you write, simply AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A couple of days ago, I read a certain story called A Swiftly Changing World. My first thought that it was amazing and I would definitely have to keep a eye out for other stories by the same author. Surprisingly, a few days later arrived this masterpiece. Wow!

Now, I am biased towards the more positive, monogamous and happy ending Incest/Taboo stories so reading this one just made my day. This and A Swiftly Changing World are amazing that they are longer but unlike many others, the pages fly by with not a single dull moment. A five star story and now tied as the greatest story I have ever read or could read here on Literotica. I will be anxiously awaiting your next masterpiece!

mechboymechboyabout 13 years ago
Nice

I don't normally like the long drawn out stories, but with this one I just couldn't stop reading. I am hoping to hear some more about Beth and her dad,

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story, Amigo!

I really liked this story. Thank you.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Thank You

This story was just amazing.Great story line from start to finish.Hope you will consider another chapter.

sammy444sammy444about 13 years ago
Loved it

I also am not a fan of long drawn out stories, but I was so captured by this that I had to create the time to read it as I fell into the story. I really enjoyed the parts where they just talked, it was written so well that it played out so easily in my mind. As I come from a loveless family, this story helps me imagine what a loving family would be like. The sex part was good, but in my mind it was not the premise of the story. The story was so well written I wish I could get to know these two...lol

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent

The only issue I had was with the description of the situation in Afghanistan. We most definitely are NOT "phoning it in" there, and the situation's actually pretty fucked up. Maybe you could've had Beth's dad tell her that one of the reasons we're still there is that the Taliban (who are still very much intact) regularly participates in the mutilation of girls like her, and much younger. Just because the media doesn't give enough of a shit about the grunts on the ground to even report their deaths, doesn't mean they aren't fighting and dying. Well, there was that issue and the bit about his sleeping with his granddaughter/daughter. I suppose that's two issues, but who cares. Other than that though, it was excellent. A bit unrealist with the cervix-fucking and understatement of the problems with inbreeding, but excellent nonetheless.

-anubelore

nightshadownightshadowabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you from the author!

To everyone who took the time to read, comment and vote on this submission, I thank you deeply. I was once told, "Write what you know. And if you can't do that much, at least write what you LIKE." And so I wrote something that interested me, mostly just to pass the time and avoid boredom. I thought, for certain, that the story would get panned as being over-the-top and too lewd for acceptance. So imagine my surprise (and delight!) to see so much praise and positive commentary after I posted it- it's been as joyful for me to know that all of you enjoyed it as it was for you all to have read it!

Will I write sequel to this story? I don't believe so, no. Beth and John's adventure ends here, as it probably should. But I won't stop writing, so keep an eye out for future stories! I can't say when or how much I'll end up putting out next time, but there WILL be a next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
3 out of 5

I also don't get the obsession about massive 9-inchers etc and anatomically incorrect (impossible) descriptions of the sex act. Still, the effort to develop the characters was appreciated. Kudos too for sticking to just the two main voices throughout. There was no silly involvement of BFFs or the pizza guy or the lady next door as some writers like to do.

Oh yeah, the lovers didn't start having rectal intercourse for no good reason, and, you kept the smutty dialog during sex just shy of too much and NOT misogynistic. Well done. Not great but well above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The best!

Ur my absolute favorite author and this is my favorite story of the manys I've read here!! I love how their relationship developed and the sex scenes is just among the best ever. The particular fetish that the daughter had was extremely hot, gotta admit...that's what drew me to ur stories. I truly do want to read a sequel or more, if u do decide to revisit these characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cervix-Uterus & Incest Babies !

I fucking love it! Seriously . . . Can you just really really imagine that if you could ever acomplish it? It would be outta sight! I was so horny during I had to take a "break".

You are on hell of a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrap me in pig-skin and call me a sausage!

That was pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

It is so refreshing to finally read a story that has more to it than mindless sex. Most of the incest stories are almost identical in their format and story line, and frankly quite boring. This story has recharged my interest in searching out authors who know how to tell a story, instead of just writing about a sex act..Keep up the good work, and thank you for a great story.B1

revkooladerevkooladealmost 13 years ago
the best story i've read so far

that had to be the most well thought out story i've read since i started on literotica. it had all the elements that make a story great. most family members have thought about this at one time or another and have learned about the opposite sex through the actions and feelings that are felt through simple everyday interactions. keep writing these storys and in my personal views you don't have to change any of the emotions and situations that you poured into this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hole.........Lee...........Shit

Hahah dude..... Fucking incredible..... Just, Fucking incredible! I found myself like so completely into this story i felt like i knew these people. You are an incredibly gifted story teller haha :) fuck the five star button weres the 10!

revkooladerevkooladeover 12 years ago
Just have to keep comming back

there's very few stories that make me want to come back and read them but this is the one that i keep coming back too. it has a well thought out plot line, believability, and makes you wonder could you or would you be able to do the things you mention without the guilt of societies morality getting in the way of true and unconditional love. thanks for the thought provoking story and can't wait to read more of your storys

gypseykittengypseykittenover 12 years ago
awsome

What a hot hot story. One of my fantasies is being impregnated by my father. I loved the romance in the story as much as the sex. Great story!!!

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE

A brilliant story of things that families do for each other in times of need. I understand the sentiment as I lost my wife 7 years ago. I hope there's more to cummmmm.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Inspired

Intelligent, romantic, hilarious, and sexy as all hell. And best of all, no grammar errors! Bravo!!

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Once again remarkable!

Proving once again why I put you as a favorite author. Very beautiful story, awesome characters who you feel you get to know and care for, and just the right mix of erotic. It was a fabulous ending but I felt sad still to see it end; stories this well written you wish for their lives to continue to be chronicled forever. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed the story, the build-up, ongoing concerns. Is it really possible for a man with a long penis to push through a woman's certvix and move into her womb when fucking. When a couple is in love and wants to have a child, I hope someday society will not be so hostile about it or swinging. The Egyptians did it for years to continue bloodlines. Unfortunatly (where is spell check when you need it), they will always be religious zealilots who will preached that this is against the laws of God. For me if it turns out that a father & daughter,. mother & son, or brother & sister decide to have a child, then they probably are twin flames and that decisi9on not only is based on love and from past lives. Thanks again for the stories. Keep writing.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Nearly lost me

when you started with the oversize penis you crossed the line between fiction and fantasy and I nearly quit the story. I persevered and found a quite well written story. The sex got a little repetitive but the main gripe would be the anatomically weird sex.

Good but needs realism to get great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely awesome!

I want to say to those who asked if it was even possible for a guy to fuck your cervix and his cock seamed feakish. I have been with my bf of nearly 6years his cock is about 8inches closer to 9if he's super horny. And early in our relationship he would fuck my cervix. She described multiple scenes that could have been pulled from my own memory. That ohmm sound was what he suggested to get my cerivix open. It was like she was in the bedroom with my boyfriend in that first sex scene followed by the second. This story is the first I've ever commented on because I felt weird about it. But damn it I've read several hundreds of literotica posts and this is my absolute favorite. Chapters 9-16 get me cumming so hard.

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years agoAuthor
"She" (the author) is actually a "he"

Thank you, Anon, for your kind words! I'm glad that people are still enjoying this story. And I'm equally glad to have the descriptions of my sex scenes vindicated by someone who's actually experienced acts similar to these! A writer's best hope is to write something that the audience can relate to, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oops

Sorry I realized after I posted that I should have just put "the author". But again, this story is fabulous. And I lost count of how many times I've cum while reading it since I found it a couple of weeks ago. So many scenes that could have been plucked straight from my memory. I have a good sensory memory, so while I reread I relive those amazing moments. Totally awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First half lovely

Second half crap.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
It's True

Bloom County rocks!

Thx for the tales.

Awesome writing style - feels familiar .....

Thx.

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!

I love long story's and long build ups, exactly what this story had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

you made the characters seem real, now almost miss em.

I don't have an account here; but the story and your story list are now Bookmarked as All Time Favorites.

I was put off a bit by 9 x 7 & 11 cocks; most of the women I know say that's too much and hurts like hell. I know a few who have had 11 or so; they said once or twice was all they could handle. They'd rather have 6 to 8; then toys for playing.

Beth was so small that it doesn't seem realistic; thank you for not going anal.

Thx;

DKP

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 9 years ago
Great story!

However, why do most stories on this site portray the male as having a gigantic cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

Only problem is your lack of anatomical knowledge. The only way a penis is going to be able to pass through a cervix into a uterus is if the women happens to be in the last stages of labor. The cervix normally has a very small hole and is an extremely strong muscle that cannot be stretched out to let a penis pass through. To think other wise is a fantasy.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get real

You took pains to tell daughter about fake cum shots, only to do it yourself! It would have been much better if you kept it realistic! Shame it was so long, 6 pages would suffice! That's why I gave it two stars.....

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I found this to be a great story. I almost stopped reading it after I found out how long it was but decided I liked your style of writing, so I stuck with it. I was not disappointed. I loved the twist that Beth lied to her daddy about being on birth control. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Read This Story - Wow!

I don't like the extra long stories, because most of them are not worth the effort to read. This one, though, hooked me early and kept me going through the whole story. It is a really well-written story and a joy to read. Like a couple of other people who commented here, I'm put off by the huge penis part of the story. My wife likes my 6.5". She has a large dildo (9") for when she wants to play, and she's told me that she absolutely wouldn't want someone larger than me on a regular basis. With Beth's small stature, the anatomical differences seemed irreconcilable. However, the story was so well done otherwise that I just kept reading and thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Size isn't that much

of an issue. I am 6'8" tall and I happen to have a penis that is 9.5" long, but only 5" in circumference. (wrapping the measuring tape around it about center shaft. The 'crown' is a bit bigger but anyway ..) My wife is 5'3" and in a parka fresh from the shower, maybe she's 135lbs., 36B chest, 30" waist, and 34" hips. I can't comment on passing the head through the cervix, seems like a painfull thing to both parties to me. She's asked me NOT to hit the end of her uterus, but to angle in and sllide next to it. But my wife has never had trouble taking all 9.5" to the root. Granted, I don't pound her as hard as I would a 6'2 Amazon woman, (Yes I dated one of them too, briefly) but she takes a good hard fucking just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Electra complex"

A bit long, but a good story. Typical teenage daughter wanting to step into the housewife, caregiver of her family and becoming her Fathers lover happens more than you would expect, if there has been a good pre existing relationship. Despite her short stature Beth can adapt to her fathers size, but probley not as quick as in this story. Think of the expansion required during vaginal childbirth.. Additionally, cervical entry during intercoarse does happen with some females. Anatomy varies between people as does what we each view as pleasurable with both our "DNA program" as well as "Learned behavior" ( think Pavlov's dogs with conditioned response ). Pregnant and caring for her own father as a "wife" is the last step in completing the triology of daughter/lover/mother detailed by the Electra complex ( vs Ediphus for males ). Completely believable if you realize what people will do for ones they care about.

ticx014ticx014about 8 years ago
Long story but

each time I thought it was too much, too long, there came the part that had me tear up and want to read on. Dream it was me....

Excellent story!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

I absolutely love very long stories as long as they are hot and very well written. This story qualifies on both counts. It is so nice to sit and read the whole thing in one long session instead of having to wait for a seemingly endless string of one page chapters to be submitted and published.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 7 years ago
Well Done!

Sorry, but I'm not going to give you a long-winded diatribe on the Electra / Oedipus complex. Others have said enough on those topics. However, I will say that I greatly enjoyed your story. Also, It would be nice to hear what happened with their lives after he separates from the Army, and a story about the twins and twins would be fun to read also.

Thanks for your literary efforts.

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Some VERY hot sex...

really enjoyed first 2/3's-just fantasy...

but daughter lying about being on birth control and obsession with getting knocked up off-putting, given her age

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!!

I read this in one sitting and creamed all the way through the story, loved the sex and developing relationship. Please write more like this.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Biological impossibility

I find it a big turnoff when authors write ridiculous stuff like penetrating the uterus as seen on page 9, it completely breaks my SoD.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

The cervix is not something you can just penetrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful.

Hey we know that's it's near impossible but let's face it. Over the top is fine in fiction and womb fucking your daughter is as code as two can get. Spray that egg with incest cum and make an incest baby!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I stopped reading about page 10.

I mean there was some questionable things going on in the story, mainly the characters actions and reactions but it was fairly well written and I wanted to see where the story was going. Unfortunately when I got to the Daddy-Daughter sex it just turned me off, I mean he's "hung" with a long thick cock and she's a virgin; admittedly without a hymen but a virgin all the same. She hadn't experienced full penetration, she hadn't been stretched out with sex and experienced the arousal that comes with all the contact she would be getting from sex but manages to "soberly" want him to put all 9 inches into her when she was already full beyond what she'd ever experienced before?! And then he slipped it into her uterus?! Now don't get me wrong, I've knocked on the door before and been able to slightly part it (although I'm not big enough to go much further) but for some women even touching it can be too much stimulation, such that it's painful. A woman having that done on her "first time" just seems ridiculous, especially when she didn't seem to be reacting overly much to already having the stuffing of her life.

The part that really just made me stop reading was when they wanted to watch her being cummed (?) into, "...It was just amazing to watch the very tip of my cock jump with each slug of cum that rocketed down into Beth's uterus, the mouth of her cervix moving right along with my cock as it pulsed repeatedly like we were fused together...". I mean, how the actual hell did he see his cock inside her pussy? Ignoring the fact that she was pulling her pussy open wider than his "thick cock" after her very first sexual encounter, once you put a cock in, there really isn't anyway to see anything. She can pull those lips as wide as she wants but if she's stuffed full of cock, she ain't seeing shit past where they meet. Maybe if you watch some porn actress stretch herself open you can see right down into her along side a cock, but these are seasoned professionals with some very warm tyres and more than a little lost tread, whereas your Beth was a tiny little thing (less than 5ft if I remember) with a tight little virgin pussy until that scene. It's just not practical, so you broke my suspension of disbelief and I couldn't read anymore.

It's a shame as I liked your writing and although some of your plot decisions were a little "iffy" I could have comfortably read a 19 page story by you but I just couldn't get past that scene. The first sex scene. On page 10. Ah well...

dvldog267dvldog267over 5 years ago
Great

Yes there are flaws but a great story in the long run.

argeelogargeelogalmost 5 years ago
Without a doubt

Easily one of the best stories on this site. Keep the stories coming!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
yes

now that is a love story. keep them coming please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too much for me

Sorry but I bailed out round about page 15. I suddenly realised that the story was being repeated with amendments. I guessed that you were running one story in "real life" and another, slightly different one, on dad's computer. I just couldn't be bothered to go back a while and re-read. Sorry!

m222rjr

alo0ozalo0ozover 4 years ago
Love it

There are very few incest romance stories here in literotica. Most of the incest stories are jerkoff stories, filled with meaningless sex with no love and commitment involved.

I just love this story. it is funny, romantic, about committed incest all the things i want in a incest story.

Hats off

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Stupid little bitch, ruined her entire life.

But then again only in your universe Nightshadow.πŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was like being edged

You are quite the tease, for a dozen pages or so I rose and fell with the teasing adventures before the main event. I was seriously wondering if they would ever you kept it going so agonizingly long. But you came through and came through deeper and deeper. Liked spending time with your characters, not sure they’ll live happily ever after but still they had a fun time on the way.

lavalamp420lavalamp420almost 4 years ago

This story if fucking sick. I came three times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I could and would do this!

I could completely do this myself. As a senior, I am way past this now, but my libido still works. Making young girls pregnant is a favorite fetish of mine. Enjoy that fantasy very often. Keep up the great storytelling please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Longer than necessary and very very long and repetitive .

It could be ten pages shorter without 12 pages vacillating . If the words too difficult look it up and rewrite 1/3 or up to 1/2 of the story also known as 50 percent .

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

Oh I loved the first part of the story.

The cervix sex I tried hard to ignore the absurdity of it and kept reading.

The telling of the porn they were watching...skipped like 3 pages of that...sorry, I am reading daddy/daughter stories didn't sign on for sibling or twincest.

Loved that they didn't invite anyone in to the bedroom. Loved they were in love. Love that they are having a baby, didn't love that this mom to be was so ready to offer up her daughter for future sex - yes I know the daughter being an adult was implied but still it makes the in love thing seem less real.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story, hot as hell. It's an absolute shame this author doesn't appear to be active anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bit too long and drawn out and if he was teaching her all about sex, why didn't he introduce her to anal? But otherwise a good read.

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

Ahh!! I loved this story so much I didn't want it to end, cheers chick for a cracking read x

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Nothing I Won't Do:" This story authored by 'nightshadow' is among the top five (5) best stories ever written and posted on 'Literotica' and many other similar-offered genre of great incest Websites, combined. To name a couple of great stories, along with 'Nothing I Won't do" by ' nightshadow' are 'Abandoned' by 'Jessy19' on 'Literotica' and a couple others that I've forgotten the exact titles.

Though I did not plan for it to happen, when I clicked on Page 17, suddenly I felt so empty and forlorn, because the story was quickly coming to the end. This story of one of the most prolific written stories of incest--which is my absolute choice of pornographic reading--I've ever had the pleasure to read. Father John and daughter/wife, Beth are like family sharing non-fiction, fantasy lifestyles, warm and friendly neighbors/friends that share conversations and friendships that fit like the perfect glove or shoe.

This being a perfect length of reading, pages, etc., is a story that I could not put down for no more than an hour or so, several times. Without a doubt this story is of professional quality from stem to stern.....fantastic characters, fabulous and unique theme, excellent characters and the roles they played--their compassion, love, romance qualities, caring and total respect--and dialogue is top-flight quality; there's professionalism throughout!

Fortunately, 'nightshadow' still appears to be an "active" writer, having written his last story just less than three (3) years ago (August 24, 2018--if I remember correctly), so we lovers of blood-kin, pure incest couples and lovers, we'll have further choices of excellent reading material. Lastly, several commentators have expressed their positive opinions of no anal activity; I'm in complete agreement, since the lack of this activity keeps the story more factual and professionally acceptable to a wider reading audience and total respect of their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is completely BULLSHIT of the stories .. you do have writing skills you proved it on the first page itself but , you thinking and imagination which is required for this type is GARBAGE.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Started to read this, but when I saw it was 19 pages, I stopped. Maybe some other time . . .

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

It never ever rains to the liking of everybody ... I'm totally with Bigdaddyg123's opinion. In fact. I'd like some further follow up.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun and Funny Fantasy story.

10/10!!!!!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

A great story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uhhh I liked the story for the most part but offering up her daughter for sex later is pretty messed up. If they actually tried to convince her that would be grooming, which isn't falling for him naturally as his daughter did. That's messed up. And the girls not even born yet.

I did enjoy the mutual adoration between him and the daughter however, that was cute and warming.

jott50jott50over 1 year ago

Even though it's impossible to enter a females cervix during intercourse I still gave you 5* because of the relationship between these two. The 9" organ got a pass because such organs do exist but an education of the female organs was sorely lacking. Good ending also although assuming that their unborn daughter will be onboard the incest boat was a little creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i was loving the story until the entering her cervix thing. literally impossible without causing earth-shattering pain and tissue damage. your writing form and structure is fantastic, truly, but you should improve your anatomy understanding and interview women who have had large partners to learn how to write about the experience

DaddysJinjerSlutDaddysJinjerSlut11 months ago

Perfection. An amazing read.

I usually never read stories with as many pages/chapters, however, this is by far the best. Having a meaningful connection between the father and daughter, not just another fuck.

The description of him penetrating the cervix and filling her womb with her daddy's potent seed had me gushing.

"Accidentally" sent the story to my Daddy in hopes of him getting the right ideas for our play.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was one of the best written erotic stories I've ever read. It had depth, the characters felt realistic, the pace of the story was well done. Overall a very enjoyable tale. Thank you for the time and effort.

rickydean56rickydean567 months ago

The cervix was mentioned so much I quit reading. I know from real life hitting the cervix is painful, mentioning it once I can ignore but in every paragraph is too much. I feel the same way about D size breast on petite girls and you did fine in that regard. I was really enjoying the story too, I know this is all fantasy but its not sci to either

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 stars because I like your style of writing and also the characters you placed in this story. I didn't like that the story became more and more silly the further I got and the cervix stuff... omg. Just leave this crap out of your story, it is more than silly.

All in all thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this started off with a heavy dose of tragedy. Always the good ones that are taken too early. Then it was a deliciously slow slow-burn woven with some good teasing and humour leading up to the satisfying moment of climax then it just got wild after that. Yes, yes, the cervix stuff was over-the-top, but you have to admit, it sounded pretty damn hot, and I think that's the point here.

When she yelled "fuck the law", I swear I laughed so fucking hard. God damn Beth is amazing. She is fucking OBSESSED with her dad filling her with cum and also super into incest. Even wants to get knocked up and pump out kids. The perfect daddy's girl :) She was even naming her kid in the hopes that one day she would become daddy's little sex kitten (Catherine -> Cat -> Kitten), should it happen, which is honestly pretty damn kinky.

The story was pretty long and yet, when I reached the end, I wanted it to keep going. There was so much more to be told. They had only just begun their journey together. Where is the rest damn it!?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

NOT vindicated at all, author. Just because another person who is equally mistaken wrote to agree about cervix penetration it doesn't alter biological fact. In theory a very long penis and a particular woman may experience the head of his dick bumping up to a cervix and pushing past it --not INTO it just past it. His glans moves into the posterior fornix which is like the rear c-cup of the vaginal canal that (in some women) can be a bit more cavernous. It all depends on exactly how much her cervix protrudes into her vaginal canal with fornices on the anterior and posterior of the cervix versus a more flush bump-out. I can imagine that a particular lady may THINK the penis is going inside her womb/uterus but it's just going beyond that junction of her plumbing. A penis would need to be fairly long then make a tricky upward bend through an amazingly receptive cervix. I don't want to imagine the pain and mutual damage if actual uterine penile penetration was happening.

Nothing is wrong with writing fantasy. I'm not here to kink-shame either. I just can't leave outright disinformation alone. In real life, that stuff is fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous