Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I'd reached my limit. My heart was pounding, my balls were aching and my core temperature had jumped three whole degrees in less than ten seconds. I stood up, grabbed my cock with one hand and wagged it at her angrily. "Enough! I've had it! Is this what you want, Beth? You've been driving me insane for the last 24 hours! I can't hold it in any longer! Either get out and let me jack off in peace or, goddamn it, come get what you've been eyeing for the last two days and get ready for the fucking of your life! I don't care which, but I can't fucking wait anymore!" The rage and frustration in my voice surprised me but my daughter hardly even flinched as she turned back around to face me.

Beth tilted her head back heavenward and said, "Finally!" Then she fixed me with a hot, heady gaze as she closed the distance between us. When she stood in front of me, she pulled me down by my cheeks (causing me to sit back down in the chair so that she could reach me) and planted a wet, tongue-filled kiss on my lips, which I all-too-happily returned, my own tongue dancing with hers while her hands gripped the back of my neck and mine immediately went to her soft, nylon-covered thighs and began to travel upwards to the soft skin of her ass. The kiss seemed to last an eternity and was filled with passion, lust and urgent promise. My right hand left her backside while we continued our kiss and found its way to her soaked pussy lips, parting them as my middle finger deftly slipped inside her incredibly tight, wet pussy. As I wiggled my finger and tapped her g-spot, she whined uncontrollably into my mouth and rolled her hips. Finally our lips parted and she took a step back, dislodging my finger from her entrance. Her shoes went flying to either side of the room as she kicked them off and looked at me with unbridled lust. "How do you want me?" she asked hastily.

"Turn around," I told her. She did so without hesitation and I flipped up her skirt to get a better look at her ass cheeks. Without even being told to do so, Beth bent at the waist. I wasted no time in getting my hands on those wonderful globes of flesh and began to knead her soft skin roughly and planted a delicate kiss on each cheek. Now, if she ever tells me to kiss her ass, I can tell her that I already have. I took a long, deep breath and inhaled her scent, relished the warmth that radiated from her pussy mere inches from my face. I then leaned back, reached down with one hand and started to stroke my tumescent cock. "Is this what you want, Babygirl? You want Daddy's cock to fill you up? Is this what you've been after?"

"Yesssss," my daughter hissed as her own hands began to rub at her encased breasts. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this, Dad. I want my father's cock inside me! I want you to take my virginity!"

With one hand still on her ass and the other aiming my cock head at her wet, pungent entrance, which was just inches away, I looked up at her even though her back was to me. "What you want is against the law," I told her.

My daughter hissed out a sigh and said, "Fuck the law."

"I'm a soldier and I'm sworn to defend and protect the law."

"Fuck you."

"You're my daughter and I don't want to hurt you."

"Oh, fffffffffuck ME!" she cried out and pushed her ass backwards in an effort to find my throbbing member. Her pussy lips bumped right into it.

"Okay, Babygirl. Don't mind if I do," I said as I directed her hips with the one hand that was still gripping her ass. I angled my cock with my other hand just the tiniest bit and watched as the head of it all but snapped into the groove of her sodden cunt. With slow, deliberate care, I gently pulled her hips down with both hands now and marveled at the sight of my cock slowly being swallowed up by my daughter's pussy. I was grateful, then, that she'd broken her hymen back when she was a cheerleader in junior high- a cock the size of mine would be torture on a cherry pussy. The insertion, though, was by no means easy. Beth's channel was the tightest I'd ever experienced. I expected, however, that my size and girth would stretch her out in no time, just like it did with her mother.

"Ooooooooh!" Beth crooned as I began to invade her. "Fuck yes!" I lifted her hips up and down gently, slowly working more and more of my cock into her small, tight opening until, a moment later, I stopped. "Jesus Christ, I'm so full!" She moaned and then looked at me in frustration from over her shoulder. "Why'd you stop?" she demanded.

I lovingly caressed her back and said, "Babygirl, I can feel your cervix brushing up against the tip of my cock. If I push any further inside I might hurt you."

Beth narrowed her eyes at me almost in belligerence. "How much is there left for me to take?" she asked incredulously.

I glanced down to get a good judgment and then looked back up at her. "Honey, you said it yourself: you're really small."

"How much?" she repeated more assertively.

"About three inches," I answered.

Then she said the words that almost made me cum on the spot. "I want it all," she said plainly. "I want ALL of you inside me, Dad. How did you do it with Mom?"

"You really want all of it? It might be uncomfortable at first."

"We've gone this far, haven't we?" she asked rhetorically. "In for a penny, in for a pound. And I wanna get pounded."

I didn't push her off of me or make any kind of move just yet. There was something I wanted to clear up first. "Honey... why did you change your mind? Not that I'm complaining, but I'd just like to know. Why now? Why me? Why not Carl?"

Beth, however, wasn't in the mood to stop just yet. She began to slowly ride up and down on my cock, posting on it as much as she could before I bottomed out at the entrance to her womb and jerking her hips back up reflexively. "Oh, yes! Hooo, Dad, you ARE big! Now... what were you saying? Oh yeah. Forget Carl! I never intended to go out with him tonight, Dad. I made that up as a pretext to get dressed up like this for YOU."

"But why, Babygirl? You could have any guy you wanted," I said as my hands cradled her pumping hips, my gaze returning to the place where we were joined. With each out-stroke I watched her inner lips cling tightly to my shaft and it was a thrill to see, but I kept my head about me and focused on what I was saying. "I mean that, Sweetheart. Any guy in the world would probably kill to be inside you like I am right now. God, this is amazing. But why me? Why pick your own father to take your virginity like this?" God-but-DAMN she was tight! It took real effort to coherently form those words while my daughter's tight cunt rippled up and down my shaft as I spoke to her.

Beth stopped fucking me for a moment to turn her head and torso so that she could look at me more directly. "Because you deserve it," she said. "You deserve to be loved."

I looked at her skeptically. "I thought I already had your love. Fucking me won't change that, honey. Is this a pity-fuck?"

My daughter rolled her eyes, huffed in exasperation and pulled herself free of my cock so that she could face me fully, almost angrily. "No, you asshole! Look, you will ALWAYS have my love, as your daughter. But I'm not blind, okay? I see how much you miss Mom and I know you haven't dated since she died," then she brought a hand to her forehead and shook it in disbelief. "This is almost RIGHT out of one of those fucking stories! 'Mom dies, girl takes over, the end.' Jesus. All right. You do so much for me and so little for yourself, Dad. You've got MY love, but you need the love of a woman. You NEED to get laid. It's, like, written all over you and the way I tortured you recently probably didn't help matters any. And why NOT you, huh? Would you rather I go give my virginity to some guy who may or may not really appreciate it? And what about STD's? YOU have been with only one woman in twenty years and I haven't been with ANYBODY- no chance in hell of me getting sick, ever. YOU got me on birth control, so that shouldn't be an issue for you. And I LOVE you! I've been in love with you since, like, forever and, after reading your stories, I finally understood just about every facet of who you really are, the pieces of you that I've never seen, and I love that, too.

"Pity-fuck? Dad, if you ever say something like that again, all bets are off. I'm fucking you because I WANT to. I want YOU to. After seeing those videos today and realizing how I reacted to them, I couldn't run away from that anymore. You're my father and I will always love you, but you're also a man and I'm a woman and, right now, we both need each other. You've always told me that there was nothing you wouldn't do for me. Well, it goes both ways, Dad. There's nothing I won't do for YOU. After today you can fuck me or not fuck me, but I'm hoping that you will." With that, she leaned down and kissed me hard again. Our lips locked pleasantly for a few moments until we both needed to breathe and she continued her speech.

"I WANT you to fuck me the minute I get back from school. I WANT you to fuck me when we wake up in the morning. I want you to fuck me in the kitchen, in the bathroom, on the sofa, on your bed, on MY bed, in every room in the house. I want you to fuck me every time you feel the urge and I want to feel you cumming inside of me every time you do. NOW... all I want to know is how you intend to get THAT," she pointed at my pussy-slicked cock, "spewing as deeply as possible into THIS," and then pointed at her hairless pussy mound. "Got any suggestions?"

I didn't miss a beat, all of my questions now sufficiently answered to satisfaction and then some, and said, "Bed. Hands and knees. Now." Beth hopped to and, in three seconds flat, she was on my bed, ass high up in the air and knees pressing firmly into the mattress, her tiny stockinged feet dangling over the edge of it. I walked up behind her, thankful that I was already nude and didn't need to waste time in getting more undressed, and stroked my cock as I surveyed the situation. As I flipped the skirt off her ass and placed just the head of my cock within her moist folds, I said, "I'm going to push myself inside you as deep as I can safely go. When I do, I want you to arch your back just a little bit, okay?" Beth nodded wordlessly and I began to slowly push more of my meat inside her hot, tight pussy. The deeper I went into her small body, the more she arched her back until I felt the tip of my cock nudge up against the entrance to her womb. I could feel the spongy slickness of my daughter's cervix with the very tip of my cock and took a moment to appreciate that. Looking down, I grabbed the lower portion of my shaft that was still dry between my thumb and forefinger- about three inches. "Now," I said soothingly, "I want you to make the ohm sound. You know what I mean?"

"Nnnnn, yeah," she said as she craned her neck to look at me. "Fuck, Dad, you're so deep inside of me already. I can feel the pressure, you're in so deep. Can we just enjoy this for a minute or two, please? Just... fuck me like this for a minute."

I smiled warmly at her and said, "Anything you want, Babygirl." I rocked my hips back and forth slowly, relishing the sensations of my daughter's vice-like cunt on my penis for several strokes, both of us groaning with pleasure and delight. She was right, of course. I desperately needed to get laid, no question about that at all. I just never imagined that, of all the women I could end my three-year-long dry spell with, it would be my own offspring. I could feel the slight tingling in my balls, telling me that I wouldn't last much longer. When I realized this, I said, "Beth, baby, I'm getting close. Between this and all the teasing for the last day, I'm going to cum soon, whether I want to or not."

Beth let out a little mewl of excitement and frustration. "Okay," she said and then began to make the ohm noise, the sound coming from deep within her diaphragm.

"Oooooooohhhhhhmmmmm...."

I steadily pushed my cock deep into her tiny frame once more and felt the entrance to her cervix begin to flutter open and closed, as though it was breathing. I could just barely feel it and make sense of the timing involved. I waited a heartbeat or two and then pushed into her with all of my might, hoping like hell that I'd gotten the timing and angle right. Beth immediately gasped at the sudden intrusion and her voice caught in her throat, but I was certain that I'd done it right when the head of my cock slipped far enough past the mouth of her cervix that I'd still be able to fuck her, if only with short strokes, but I couldn't completely pull it out. For all intents and purposes, I was now stuck inside my daughter's uterus.

"OH MY GOD!" Beth cried out with surprise once she got her breath back. "OH, FUCKING HELL! DAD! HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE IN MY-!!!" I bent over her back, reached for her right hand and guided it to her tummy where I laid her palm flat. Then I concentrated a little bit and flexed my PC muscles, which caused my cock to jerk slightly within the tight confines of her womb. It was impossible for her to miss the feeling of my cock head press against the palm of her hand every time I flexed, even through the fabric of her costume and from so deep inside her body. "Oh my Jesus! So deep," she gasped. "You're all the way in! Ha!" She wiggled her ass cheeks, which were now completely pressed against my groin, and reveled in the feeling of my cock wobbling from side to side with her movements. "Oooh! Yesssss!" she hissed with naked pleasure

"That's me, Babygirl. I'm all the way inside your womb. Are you happy now?" I asked her throatily. "Do you like the way Daddy's cock feels inside you?"

"Oh, that sounds so nasty when you say it like that! Fuck, yes, I like it!" Beth gasped. "I thought I was full a minute ago, but Jesus, Dad, it's like I'm a corn dog and you're the stick! I NEVER thought I'd be this full of ANY cock, let alone my father's!"

I started to slowly push back and forth into my daughter, using just those two or three inches to move myself so deeply inside her. "This feels incredible, honey," I told her breathlessly, basking in the way her cervix gripped the tip of my shaft like a constrictor. "You're so fucking tight!"

Beth laughed a little at that, which caused her uterus to flutter pleasantly around the head of my cock, and said, "Is it that I'm so small or that you're so big, Dad? I can hardly wait until you cum. I can't wait to feel my father shooting all that cum so deep inside me. Ooooh, yes, that feels so good, the way you're fucking me right now. It's like I'm being fucked twice- through my main entrance and through my cervix, too. It's such a weird feeling, but it's so good! I'm close to cumming, Dad. I want you to cum with me! I wanna feel your sperm splashing my insides as I cum, too!"

It was taking every ounce of self control to not explode inside her and my control was beginning to wane with every one of her wickedly erotic comments. "Honey," I gasped. "Honey, I'm so close. I'm almost there."

Beth stopped moving and then leaned her torso down so that I could get a better angle of attack. "Do it, Daddy," she said quietly in a small voice. "Fuck me. Cum inside your little girl's womb."

I lifted one leg up onto the mattress so that I could really fuck my daughter's pussy in earnest and began to punish her cunt with hard, short strokes. I could feel the mouth of her cervix clamp down on my shaft so tightly that the crown of my cock wouldn't completely come out, like a barbed hook. I was locked deep inside my baby girl's pussy at that point and the only way to extract myself would BE for me to cum inside her, to shoot my seed into her very depths, so that my cock would eventually deflate and get pliable enough to be withdrawn from her body. Each time the bottom of my cock head nudged against the inner side of her cervical mouth it was like jolts of electricity fired through my body. I hammered her hard, my groin slapping loudly into her ass cheeks with each thrust, until I could hold out no longer. I pulled back just enough so that my cockhead was lodged at the opening of her uterus, so that she could feel me blasting her core with my sperm, gripped her hips tightly in my hands and clenched my teeth as my balls began to heave a massive amount of cum through my shaft.

"I'm cumming, Beth! Daddy's cumming inside you! AH! Oh, fuck! FUCK! Ah, yes!" shouted as my cock began to spew the contents of my balls inside of her. I could feel the tip of my penis expand to its absolute max as one volley of my sperm after another was sent splashing against the back wall of my daughter's uterus, making my cock jerk like a canon with each ejaculation.

Beth stiffened when I started to erupt so deeply inside her and her hands bunched the sheets up in her tightly-clenched fists as she screamed out, "Yes, Dad! Yes! I can feel it! Ooooooh, fuck ME, it's so hot inside! Cum for me, Dad, CUM! Give me all of it, all your seed!" She began to moan and gasp for several seconds with each of my blasts into her. "Oh, my GOD, you're still cumming! FUCKING HELL!"

My body spasmed repeatedly as my throbbing, pulsing shaft kept pumping into her. I couldn't stop it. All of the teasing, all of the close calls, all of the innuendo and games were catching up to me and every ounce of two day's worth of sexual frustration were being literally poured into my daughter's womb with each thick, viscous slug of cum that shot into her. I lost count of how many times I bucked, but the orgasm had to have lasted for a full minute at least. A full minute of constant pulsing and pushing cum as deep inside her as I could, filling the center of her with the same seed that made her. My daughter and I were like a single unit, joined in such a way that was far beyond animal lust or human love. It was beyond spiritual. I was simply a part of her in that moment, filling her with the essence of me. My breath stopped, my mind exploded and I was inside my baby girl in a whole new way. For eighteen years it was merely my blood that coursed through her veins; now millions of my sperm was swimming inside her womb, looking for an egg. Not only had I fucked my daughter, but I had marked the deepest part of her with my seed.

Finally, the spasms abated and the hosing of my daughter's uterus ended. My cock was still engorged, however, so I couldn't quite pull out just yet. After we both managed to catch our breaths I had to explain that to Beth when she asked why I wasn't moving. "Oh, fuck, that is so hot," she hissed. "You mean to tell me that my father's cock is, right now, plugging up my cervix, giving your sperm nowhere to go, right?"

I winced as my penis involuntarily throbbed at the way she described it. "You're not helping matters any, honey."

"Ooo! I felt that! I just think it's so cool that you're actually STUCK inside of me. I can feel it, too, y'know?" She twisted her neck just enough so that she could look at me while I gently and lovingly kneaded her ass cheeks and waited for my cock to soften. "So... that's how you and Mom did it, huh? That's how you made me?"

I nodded solemnly. "More or less, yes. What we just did is how you were conceived. We couldn't do it any other way. My cock kept glancing above or below Lynn's cervix and my cum just sort of pooled there uselessly. It wasn't until we figured out how to get the head past it that we were able to create you."

Beth snaked a hand down to her tummy. There was still a slight bulge where the tip of my cock pressed against her. She gently, reverently rubbed her palm over the small bulge and I actually felt the pressure of it. "Right here," she said. "Right here is where you came inside of me." She glanced up at me. "I can still feel that, too, Dad. I actually feel your sperm inside me. You came an awful lot." There was a playful twinkle in her eye and, if I didn't know better, I'd have guessed that she was trying to keep me hard to ensure that my cock wouldn't slip out of her.

1...7891011...19