Nothing I Won't Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Beth cried out with glee at the news and smothered me with more kisses before I could fight her off. When I finally managed to untangle myself from her clutches, I continued. "I'm not completely free," I told her. "I still have to check in with the Rear Detachment back on the post, but I'll be here for you if and when you need me, night or day. When I landed in Atlanta and checked in with the Staff Duty Desk, it was suggested that being attached to the Rear-D is only a formality, but that I should still check in on a daily basis. They might call me in from time to time, but until the rest of the battalion comes home, I'm pretty much yours."

Beth looked upwards and shouted, "THANK YOU! I promise I'll do the official prayer stuff later, but thanks for listening!" Then she looked back at me. "So... had breakfast yet?"

I shook my head. "Not a bite since Ireland, actually. I could eat a horse."

Beth lied back on the bed and spread her legs happily, her slightly rounded tummy a pleasant sight to my eyes. "How 'bout you start off with something smaller? Namely: me."

My eyes traveled downward to her exposed pussy, still as clean-shaven as ever, and then flicked back up to meet her gaze. "Sounds like a feast to me, Babygirl!" With a rumbling stomach and not caring a whit about it, I dove between my daughter's spread thighs and stretched out my tongue in eager anticipation.

Just as I was about to taste her puffy, swollen lips, however, Beth stopped me and grabbed me by both sides of my head. "I almost forgot! Part of the whole reason I was so upset about you not being there last night- the news!"

I blinked at her with incomprehension. "What news?"

My daughter smiled devilishly. "The name I've chosen for our daughter. I'm thinking... Catherine. Our nick name for her can be Kitten. Get it? Cat is short for Catherine. Maybe, somewhere down the line, if things go that way, you can call her your little Sex Kitten." When she saw that I had no ready response for that she finally, mercifully, allowed me to do what I'd been dreaming of doing for the preceding 24 hours.

We had breakfast much, much later.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers