All Comments on 'Nothing in Common'

by SilverFoxMullet

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Love this story

AnnaValley11AnnaValley116 months ago

Excellent - definitely a romance

Mike9947Mike99476 months ago

What a lovely story! Will you follow them?

ActingupActingup6 months ago

Such a sweet romance! You’ve put a lot of work into the characters and dialogue, and it paid off. And it’s about as wholesome as you can get for this site :-) I love that they are controlling their own lives and dealing with the expectations around them so well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story, worthy of consideration of continuing.

tomasnytomasny6 months ago

Incredible well written romantic story! The characters and their interactions show your efforts. I wonder what will happen next. Will she get pregnant? What happens when they go to universities?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fact that it wasn't the same huge member and DD chest and jump right in and every four letter word is refreshing. Even better it had a great story line.

dellbertdellbert6 months ago

Love it thank u

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed this so much. Thank you!

LovesDancingLovesDancing6 months ago

Wonderful story about two very different and (mostly) unremarkable people falling in love.

Mike9947Mike99476 months ago

You saw my original comment yesterday - and i cant get it out of my head - is there a “more”? I think the case can be made either way and better to end here than watch it get progressively banal and repetitive like so many extended stories do. But, gosh, i have been imagining Devin’s mom confronting her glowing daughter and understanding completely, then Devin asking mom to make her an OB-GYN appointment, and the other Devoin’s parents and how to get them on board, and the first year a University, and ….. Lols. Forgive me. What a great story of young love/first love - brought back lots of memories and remembered naïveté.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a nice story. Beautiful. Warm fuzzies.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story I've read in a long time. Well written. Not pornographic. Realistic. Just.... awesome.

DaveK7DaveK76 months ago
Great -- Five stars.

For some reason, the voting doesn't work on this one. :-(

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Easily one of the best stories I've read.

5 stars doesn't seem to do it justice.

Thanks.

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Beautiful story of young love. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you

Cal59Cal596 months ago

Excellent, thanks!

Off to check your back catalogue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write another chapter. The two young lovers may have a future, and if he pees in her at the right time, a baby, the most precious gift...

blackdragon54blackdragon545 months ago
Nice

Love Canadian stories taking place in my neck of the woods. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Truly a great story. Nothing like young love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, I agree with the other comments. I hope you’re write the next chapter. I love the way you handled sex, tender and realistic I also laughed in several places. And I realized what I missed in my teenage years not being sure of myself. Great story, enjoyed it. It felt heart warming.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus3 months ago

Thanks for a well written story with good Character development!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Terrific story!

SailorDougSailorDoug2 months ago

Well written. Great pace easily one of the best stories I have read recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An unexpected gem...thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous