Nothing in Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And chilly meant building up the camp fire and cuddling in front of it. We talked, like we usually did, about things, lots of things, everything. No, not everything. When we fell silent, I was thinking about how many new things I had done this weekend, and it was only like half over. And about some other new things I wanted to do. Things we had discussed before and agreed not to do, for good reasons.

I sat there, torn by conflicting thoughts and emotions. Finally I had to admit to myself that I wanted him. In my bed. Inside me. Just feeling that want, that need, that was new. I tried to pin down when I had changed my mind, and decided it was when he showed me that picture of me in the moonlight. He had captured a moment in my life, a special moment. And shared it with me. And I wanted more of that. Shared special moments. I knew this was partly my romantic streak, but it was also something Devin and I had built together over the last few months. Trust and sharing.

As the fire burned down I finally worked up the nerve to broach the subject. "Devin, can I ask you something?"

"You just did." he replied with a grin and a nudge.

"No, seriously. We need to talk."

His demeanor changed immediately. 'We need to talk' were the magic words to crush any guy's mood. "Am I in trouble?" he asked.

"Not yet. I'm worried."

"About what?"

"Tonight."

"You're afraid we'll go too far and break the rules we made."

Mister perceptive. "Something like that."

"You know I won't do that to you. Or to us. This weekend is about me showing you new things and sharing the stuff I like, with you. It's not about me getting into your pants."

"I know. I know. It's just... I enjoyed all this so much. Maybe too much. Because now I want more. Lots more."

"I know we joked around about 'first times' and 'virginities' but I was serious when I said I wouldn't take those next steps with you. We agreed."

"We did. But I want more now. I want all of it. I want everything. I want you."

"That's not something we can take back." he said.

"Yeah. I know that too."

"If you're one hundred percent behind this, then I am too."

"Really? Are you sure? I know you said you wanted to wait for the right woman. And that's not me. Not for you anyways."

"Devin. Listen to me. You are an amazing woman. Any guy who doesn't treasure you and worship you is an idiot. If I'm lucky enough to share my first time with you, I will treasure that too, beyond measure. But I have to say it again. I'll wait, if you're not 100 percent ready."

"Like my coach says all the time, 'a hundred and ten percent'."

All this talk had done two things for me. It made me cool off, so my libido wasn't in charge anymore. And it also made me dead certain that I was losing my virginity tonight. I knew I could trust Devin to make it good, to make it special. I just hoped I would make it just as special for him.

When the fire was embers and the cold began to creep in, he suggested we brush our teeth and get ready for bed. Since we had to put the fire out anyways we spit into it as we brushed. The fire sizzled and steamed, giving off the weird scent of burnt spearmint. After a last trip to the thunderbox, we washed up, and the wash basin was dumped on the fire to finish it off.

We crawled into the tent and Devin turned on the little led lantern. This was it. My stomach was doing loop-the-loops, but it wasn't nervousness now, it was excitement. I was gonna do this. And not in any way I ever imagined, nor with anyone I would have expected. Devin rearranged the sleeping mats and zipped the bags together. Cool. I never knew they did that. Now we had one huge sleeping bag.

"This is why I chose rectangular bags for this trip instead of mummy bags. They won't do this."

"You sneaky dog! You were hoping this would happen!"

"No, I was just being prepared. I was in Scouts too long not to be."

"Okay then, Mister Be Prepared, did you think to bring condoms? Or will we have to wail till we get back to civilization?"

Devin smiled and pulled a pack of condoms out of his bag. "Be prepared" he said.

I laughed and swept my shirt off over my head. Devin followed suit. We'd both been topless numerous times with each other. Makeouts were so much better with more skin in the game. I leaned back and started working my shorts and underwear off. We'd been skinny dipping twice today, so we'd finally seen each other naked. That meant this part wasn't such a big step. As that thought crossed my mind I recalled how huge Devin's cock looked. And now that squirrelly feeling in my stomach wasn't so much excitement anymore as fear.

I looked at him as he was on his back pulling the last of his clothing away from his feet. I saw he was hard. I looked down at myself. Damn, how was that supposed to fit down there? I know he said he was 'just average' but now looking across the tent, almost within arms reach, his -thing- was positively enormous.

I guess he saw me freeze up, because he said "We can just sleep you know. We don't have to do this."

"No, it's okay, I'm just a little nervous. You're so big."

"Thank you. That's quite a confidence booster. But according to the best scientific surveys, I'm pretty close to average."

"What, like, you measured yourself?"

"Well, yeah. I'm a guy. It's kind of a rite of passage."

"And then you looked up the statistics."

"Of course."

"Nerd."

"Guilty as charged."

"I guess I shouldn't laugh, not with my teeny breasts. These go unnoticed most of the time, and before you ask, yes I measured them. You need to know this stuff when you're shopping for bras."

"I keep telling you your breasts are awesome. Speaking of which, I want them pressed against me really soon. I'm getting cold sitting here."

I laughed at him again and pulled the sleeping bag open. We scrambled in and cuddled together. I don't know whose feet or hands were colder. We both squawked and complained about each other's extremities. But the naked full body contact was thrilling. I could feel his cock against my stomach as his hands wandered up and down, touching me all over. Oh my god that felt amazing!

We kissed, and the familiarity of making out calmed me down at the same time as it revved me up like crazy. At the start we were on our sides, face to face. After a while Devin was lying on top of me. He was close, so close to me down there. Knocking on heaven's door so to speak. But he didn't do anything but continue our makeout session. That got me even hotter and wetter. I knew by now that teasing was the way to really get me going, and so did Devin.

Soon, we were on our sides again, and his hands reached further and further. Going into unexplored territory. I was doing the same to him too. Touching him in places I had never had access to before. Eventually Devin pulled me on top of him. I started grinding on him, stimulating both of us. That was incredible. Sure, we'd dry-humped each other a few times, but this was so much better! He pulled me up a bit and got me to move my legs, and all of a sudden I was straddling his hips.

Now his cock was splitting my pussy lips. There was no mistaking how wet I was. We could both feel it as I rubbed up and down his shaft. I felt a tingling in my pussy that was both familiar and radically new. I quickly had an orgasm, unlike any I'd had before. My only experience with this was solo stuff, with my fingers. This was so different! Feeling his hardness right there against me, as I ground my clit on him was phenomenal! So much delicious friction between parts of us that had never touched before. It left me shaking and thrashing on top of Devin, out of breath, head spinning, and my desire to continue this was magnified tenfold. I wanted him inside me! Now!

"Where did you put those condoms?"

"Here, let me get them." he said as he gently shifted me off to the side. I laid back and waited. That tingling was still there in my pussy. Sure I was nervous, I'd heard about girls having bad first times, but I knew Devin would be careful, would take care of me. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about my hymen, as that was long gone due to the rough sports I'd played. He rolled back towards me with a packet in his hand. This was it. We were gonna do it.

Then he slid down into the sleeping bag, disappearing from my view. "Devin?"

I heard him growl down there, and suddenly he was touching my pussy. Holy fuck that was so good! I think I made some noise then, but I dunno what it was or how loud or even if it was just in my head. I felt his fingers touching me down there, where they'd never been before. That tingling escalated to a wild coruscation of energy as I came again. This time I knew I made some noise. I'd touched myself before, and yeah, it was nice, but it was nothing like this.

Devin kept going, but it was different now. At first I didn't understand, but then I realized that wonderful feeling was his tongue. I knew he understood the mechanics of sex, as we'd talked about it a bit. All of his knowledge of the opposite sex was theoretical, same as me. And now he was turning that knowledge into experience. A really really good experience! I don't know how much pleasure he was getting from this, but I was on my way to another planet as I came for the third time. That tongue of his was so wet and soft and firm and slippery as it moved around making contact with so many newly discovered nerve endings!

I discovered my hands were tangled in Devin's hair, holding him to my pussy. It's not like I was directing him or anything, I was just holding on for dear life. He kept going, touching me with his lips and tongue and fingers and he was saying something once in a while. I was in no shape to understand or answer him. I think I came a few more times before I lost it completely. I'm pretty sure I was REALLY loud this time. I think those things I called orgasms before were just tingly preludes to the real thing. An actual orgasm was literally mind-blowing.

I woke up some time later. The tent was dark now, so I guess Devin had shut the light off. I was curled up on my side with him spooned behind me. I wondered what I'd missed. Did we 'do it' or not?

"Devin?" I whispered.

"Mmmm."

"What happened?"

"Well, I was busy with some foreplay and apparently it was so boring you fell asleep."

I rolled over to face him. "I did NOT fall asleep. I passed out when you made me cum so hard."

He laughed and said "Do you still want to keep going, or was that enough?"

I considered his words. Briefly. Like for half a second. "You still have that condom?"

"Uh huh."

"Then let's go!"

I think he was soft when I woke him up, but in the few seconds we discussed this, he was hard again. He turned on the light and we fumbled around and managed to get the condom in place, then he pulled me on top of him again. "You should be in control the first time, okay?" he suggested.

I was fine with that. At least this was somewhat familiar after what we did earlier. I did the same as before, grinding on him, making those tingles build up higher and higher. His hands were all over me again. Playing with my nipples, touching me, stroking me, caressing me in so many little places. "Oh FUCK!" I said as I came again.

I was panting and shaking as I sat there astride his hips. Looking down I saw that the condom looked different. "Hey, did I get you off?"

"Oh yeah, that was awesome."

"Better get another condom then."

Once more we fumbled around trying to get the used condom off and a new one on without making a mess. He pulled me on top again and this time I reached down to position him against me. Fuck, he felt huge in my hand. How was this supposed to fit? Well, I was wetter than I'd ever been, and those orgasmic tingles were kind of a background hum now, so I pushed myself down on him.

I knew I had him in the right spot, as I was quite familiar with my own plumbing. But there was no getting him inside me. I pushed harder and harder, then suddenly he slipped in. Oh, holy fucking shit! It felt like he was splitting me wide open. I froze there, leaning on his chest, panting and shivering. That's when I felt him twitch. Which made me giggle, and he slipped in a bit further. That made me gasp as the feelings inside me kind of went boom.

Now the splitting feeling waned and this intense stuffed-full-of-cock sensation made itself known to me. That was new, and totally unexpected. He twitched again and I pulled back and pushed down once more. The tingling came back, feeling ten times better with him inside of me. I started moving up and down some more and it kept getting better and better. Soon I was bouncing on him, and those tingles were close to gaining explosive power. When I bottomed out and my clit started bumping into him I came hard.

I thought my earlier orgasms were the pinnacle of awesomeness, but nope. I could feel my pussy squeezing him, and all those nerve endings were lit up like a sparking christmas tree inside me. On and on it went, until I found myself lying on top of Devin, out of breath like I'd just run the 440. He was cradling me in his arms, and nuzzling my neck. And he was still inside me, hard and throbbing and urgent.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh huh. You?"

"Oh yeah."

"You wanna keep going?" I asked him.

"As long as you want."

"I want. Can we roll over? My legs are cramping up."

When we tried to roll over he slipped out, and the sudden loss of him inside me was a shock and a disappointment. I think I moaned or something, because he laughed and tried to get himself back in place pretty quickly. Of course he missed. And missed again. And again, and again, until we were both laughing uncontrollably. I finally had to reach down between us and guide him.

And he was such a tight fit. I expected it to be tight the first time, but kind of thought it would get easier after that. No way. Between us, we managed to push and shove and work him inside me. He may have been a really tight fit, but it felt amazing. And when he started actually fucking me, holy shit, my world went wild. There was something about having him between my legs, with his weight on top of me, his arms around me, that just amplified what I'd felt earlier.

I came, and came again, and was almost ready for another explosion when he stopped and sagged onto me. I wrapped my arms around him and humped up into him to finish off what I was so close to. This one was different, because Devin's dead weight was heavy on me, and his breath was hot and fast against my neck.

We lay there, sweating, hearts hammering, wrapped up in each other's arms. "Wow." I said.

"Huuuh. Yah, wow." mumbled Devin.

"You're getting heavy."

"Sorry." he said as he pushed himself up. Then he reached down and eased himself out of me. That empty feeling returned, something I'd never known until he'd filled me for the first time. He got rid of the condom and we cuddled together once more. I knew we'd have to talk about this, but not tonight. Tonight was just us, together, as together as two people could get. My last thought as I fell asleep was that I was in love.

+++

Morning came, and I wanted Devin again. Based on his very quick reaction to my suggestion, he wanted me too. But the damned thunderbox was calling louder than our libidos. And we were both starving, plus I was a little sore from last night's unaccustomed activity. And yes, we needed to talk. So, instead of making love again, we got dressed, went to the bathroom, and started breakfast.

After we ate, we sat by the shore and just watched the lake for a while.

"You want to talk about last night?" he asked.

"Yeah. Time to talk." I sighed.

"You sound worried."

"I am worried."

"About what?"

"Us. Me. You."

He didn't say anything, he just waited. That was one of the things I liked about Devin. He was patient. He knew I wanted to talk, but he also knew that I need to think about stuff before I talk about it.

"I'm in love with you Devin." I said quietly.

"I love you, too." he said. My heart leapt in my chest. I looked at him and smiled.

"Life is going to get so complicated now." I told him.

"Maybe so. Life might also get better, too."

We sat together for a while. Then he said "When did you know?"

"When you showed me that picture you took of me in the moonlight in the water. How about you?"

"When you passed out while I was licking you."

"Really? Geeze Devin, you better come up with something more romantic. When people ask you when you fell in love with me, you can't tell them that."

"You really wanna know when I fell in love with you?"

I nodded.

"Valentines day. The dance. That first waltz, when you smiled at me like, I dunno, like joy, like I was making you truly happy, happier than you'd ever been. It felt good to make you feel that way. And I wanted to do that forever."

"Wow. Since February? And you never said anything. Why not? Were you afraid?"

"Yeah. You didn't seem to act like you were in love with me. I thought you'd end it, push me away, if I said anything. If I said the words. If I said 'I love you'."

"I'm glad you waited for me to catch up. I think you're right, I would have run screaming if you'd used the L word on me then."

"Can I say it now, like in front of people? I love you?"

"Yes. And I'll say it back. I love you."

"At least our friends have gotten used to us being together. The love thing is something they already assume is there." he said.

"Oh god, Marr is gonna go insane. I told her I was absolutely NOT going to fall in love, not even going to give it a chance until I was off to University."

We sat for a while, enjoying the view and the company. "So, what new things do you have planned for me today?" I asked him.

"Hmmm. I kinda ran out of new stuff. If you want, we can have another go at some of the things we did yesterday." he said with a broad grin. Yeah, he was thinking about sex. Hell, so was I. But...

"Well, what I really want to do is have more sex." I said. His smile got even bigger. "But I'm a little sore today, so maybe we'll have to settle for paddling around the lake."

And his grin turned to a very sad face. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?" His voice were full of compassion. He really thought he'd hurt me.

"Devin, you didn't hurt me. That was the best first time any girl has ever had! I heard about some others' first times, and it sounded awful. And my Mom's 'birds and bees' talk didn't make it sound any better. A little tenderness after uncountable orgasms ranks right up there with 'awesome'."

"'Uncountable orgasms'? Wow." Devin grinned again.

"Don't get too full of yourself."

We both laughed at that and when we settled down I got serious. "I know I want to do that again, and soon. But I don't think my parents will be okay with it."

"Yeah, same here. My folks like you, but they don't think much of premarital sex."

"It's a risky business." I agreed.

"There's something else I wanted to tell you. I changed schools. I'm going to Mac now."

That was news. Huge news. I'd chosen Mac for the health program, and Devin had chosen Trent. That was one of the things that had been keeping me from going further with him. I didn't want a long-distance relationship.

I guess I was just sitting there looking stunned, because the next thing he said was "I'm sorry. We should have talked about this first." He slumped down and looked out over the water. I looked at him, and saw he was crying. Fuck. I'd hurt him, and not with anything I said or did, just by my lack of reaction to his news. How do I fix this? The hard way, obviously. By being honest.

"Yeah, we should have. You know I don't want you to take second-best when it comes to things like this. Trent was better for you, you'd have a better chance at fulfilling your dreams there."

"Which dreams?" he asked quietly. I almost didn't hear him. And now I understood.