Nothing in Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Me?"

Devin turned towards me and said "Yes. Even if we fail, even if we end up hating each other. I want to live this dream while I can, the one where I'm with you."

"You crazy fucking romantic nerd. I love you."

We ended up wrapped in each others arms, both of us crying now. And it was a perfect morning, a perfect day, and I told him so. "Thank you for taking such a risk for me, and for us."

We spent the rest of the morning paddling around the lake, and we went skinny dipping again after lunch. This time we dried each other off, exploring and looking at things we'd only glimpsed in the dark last night. Of course he was hard, and I was so wet and horny that I decided that I wanted to do it right there. Outside, with the sky and the trees and the lake and the breeze caressing my skin along with his hands and lips and tongue.

Devin was as eager as I was when I pushed him to the ground and mounted him. That lasted only a minute because of the bugs and the fact that the box of condoms was in the tent. But that minute was glorious. I have never felt so alive, not even when I scored in the dying seconds of a game to win a championship. All of this was so new, so incredible, so perfect!

The lack of protection and the buzzing of the insects drove us into the tent. It was about 40 degrees in there, almost sauna temperature. I don't know if that had an effect or not, but our lovemaking was fast and furious. He no sooner got the condom rolled on than I mounted him again. And, for lack of any better description, I fucked the shit out of him. It was a little tender down there at first, but once I got fully seated on him, I just went to town. For me, sex was just like any other physical sport, I was just naturally good at it I guess.

We hadn't seen a soul on the little lake so I wasn't worried about anyone hearing us. That meant I could be as loud as I wanted. And I think I was pretty exuberant. His cock felt so wonderful, giving me that stuffed-full feeling, touching all kinds of nerve endings that I never knew I had until last night. I rode him, thrusting and grinding and bouncing, and it made me cum so hard! When his hands kept roaming all over me and touching me in so many places, he just kept setting me off.

I could feel my sweat running over my skin, and it made our contact both stickier and slicker at the same time. Our pubic hair was matted together as I ground my clit against him, leaning heavily on his chest. And his hands! They were everywhere. My nipples were tingling like mad as he played with my tits, adding more stimulation to my already over-excited body. I don't know how many times I came, but eventually I ground to a halt, panting and dripping sweat on his chest.

"Oh fuck Devin. God. Too hot. Too hot." I mumbled.

"Time for a swim?"

Oh, that sounded like the best idea EVER, so I lifted off of him. His cock slipped out, sending a shock through my pussy, and leaving me with that weird empty feeling again. The end of the condom was a fat white bulge, which told me he'd cum too. We hurried to get out of the tent, the warm air outside felt cold by comparison. This time we leapt into the water, bobbing to the surface with whoops that echoed across the lake. After cooling off we dried each other again, this time more leisurely. Our urgency had abated and now we were just together. Just the two of us. It felt so good, so intimate.

It was time to go, so we packed up the tent and headed back. The portages and paddling went so much faster on the way out, and it seemed like no time at all before we were pulling out of the little parking area and heading for home. We talked a lot on the drive, about us, and about the future. The immediate future, which was mostly convoluted plans for having sex and not letting our parents find out, as well as the longer term. University. Where we would also have to make convoluted plans to get together because we would have roommates to contend with, and classes, and homework, and practices.

Now that we'd taken so many 'next steps' and done so many new things together, we wanted to do more. And not just sex. We both wanted to share as many life experiences as we could with each other. This summer was going to be the start of an adventure!