Nothing in Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had thrown a rager, all the volley ball girls and their friends from the Gamma Delta Sorority had gone all out. The house she shared with three other ladies from the team. There must have been a hundred people. They hired a dj, it was even themed. The party had been going great, she had been doing shots and enjoying herself. Matt was there and in the past, with some shots in her she would get properly wound up and then take him back to her room and they would put her bedsprings to the test till her housemates threatened to come spray them with a hose if they didn't quiet down and give it a rest.

But that was over. He had been all smiles, come over and been polite, which was a stretch for him and wished her happy birthday and then had basically kept his distance. Keri had let it go and just had fun dancing and drinking with her friends.

Then she saw Jason standing in the hall just inside the front door, flanked on either side by two offensive linemen who had stopped him before he had been able to enter the house too far. People were looking and pointing and even over the loud musing Keri could almost feel their eyes bouncing back and forth between her and him.

As quickly as she could she extracted herself from her girlfriends she had been dancing with and hurried over to him. The football players were towering over him and he was calmly trying to speak to them and get passed when she approached.

"Jason what are you doing here?" Keri asked, under the haze of the alcohol she had consumed she winced as she heard how harsh she sounded. She really was happy to see him. He looked nice. All in black save for his immaculate white silk tie and a black vest. The gold chain of a pocket watch on at his waist. It was a bit much, silly but she could tell he tried.

"Keri I'm really sorry, I didn't know you were having a party when I got your email." Jason said as quietly as he could and still be heard over the music.

"What email?" Keri asked. When the music suddenly cut.

"Hey everyone." Matt's voice was even more annoying amplified. "Looks like we have a visitor."

The whole party turned and looked where mat was pointing as he stood behind the booth, his shirt missing for some reason, teetering, slurring and visibly drunk.

"Looks like the prodigy has graced us with his presence. And speaking of presents, this is a birthday after all, looks like he's got a gift for our lady of the hour." On que, two of Matt's goons appeared in the hall and made to "Help" Jason along. They reached out for him and Jason stepped back and threw a look so hard at one of the lacrosse bros that even though he was a head taller and far bigger built, it stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Don't touch me." Jason said with calm clarity. Keri saw in his face that he knew he had been doped. He walked past Keri and she felt an icy though fill her heart: he thought she had set this up.

In silence, he handed his wool pea coat to the lump of a football player and with confident steps he moved past her and onto the room of onlookers. For the first time she noticed the box in his hand. When he reached the foot of the dj booth Matt met him, that predatory smile on his face. Jason's face was even not betraying any emotion.

"What's in the box?" Matt asked, his eyes never leaving Jason's face, Jason held the white box with the pretty pink subtle bow in one hand and stood motionless.

"It's not for you. It's for Keri." Jason said, the mic picked it up. Some of the assembled thought the joke was in and made oooo's and whistled. Cat called and laughed overloud. Keri was now standing just at the edge of the room, she was at a loss. She hadn't sent him an email. She hadn't seen him in a while and while she was thrilled to see him, more than she had realized when she first saw him, something was really wrong. She could feel presence behind her of one of the football players her roommate had hired and wished he would put a stop to whatever was going on but he had been hired to keep the peace and so far nothing was really going on.

"Oh come on, I'm sure she won't mind if you share with us." Matt said, looking around and now a small crowd of supporters had assembled and were eating it up. All Keri could feel was an ominous feeling that this was about to get worse. She tried to catch one of the girls eye, the crowd was too thick she would never be able to get to the booth in time.

"Open the box." Matt said. He tone as open a threat he may as well have shouted it.

Jason looked him dead in the eye and opened the top of the box.

"Wait, you're right. This is clearly all for Keri. I'm here to tell you guys." Matt said as he reached into the box and lifted Jason's gift out. "The birthday girl loves a good creampie."

Keri wanted to throw up. Held in her ex's hand was clearly a gourmet confection. A vanilla cream pie. It wasn't about the pastry clearly as all the guys in the room cheered and laughed. It was a silly gift, why would he bring it. What had this strange email said? Jason stood stock still, looking around and it made it that much worse.

Jason had no idea what the "Joke' was. Keri turned and looked up at Keith, the bouncer, tears streaking her face. She nodded and he started to shove his way through the crowd toward Matt. The mic picked up the quiet exchange between Matt and Jason as Keith tried to move in and get her asshole ex out.

"What you don't get the joke, smart guy?" Matt said, his voice icy and full of mock humor as his goons moved to block Keith, causing the other football players to start to close in and aid their friend.

"She said it was her favorite." Jason said, the true innocents in his voice made Matt laugh all the harder.

"Oh trust me, it is." Matt took a handful of the beautifully decorated whipped cream and pushed it into and smeared it on Jason's face and elsewhere.

"She likes it on her face, in her mouth, on her chest, on her back, but especially, right here." Matt said each part, having smeared each one as he named it, as he shoved the rest of the pie right into the crotch of Jason's pants. Shoving the smaller man back and nearly off his feet. A full on shoving match had started and others either joined in or sought to break up the Melee. Keri stood frozen in horror of how her night had been destroyed and a guy she really like, humiliated in front of the sports elite of the school, as well as Matt airing her intimate bedroom desires for all to know.

Matt let the pie fall away from Jason, his breathing now rapid as his boys kept the football players at bay.

"Do something, smart guy." Matt said, his voice low and threatening. It was right about then that Keri managed to finally push her way through the crowd and took hold of Jason's wrist and pulled him back putting herself in between the pair. Tears streaked her face and her mascara had run.

"I can't believe you would do this to me on my birthday you piece of shit." Keri cried. She hadn't really loved Matt but she had shared her body with him, they had done things together and gone to games and all that over a good six or eight months they had dated, it wasn't just sex and though it wasn't much more no one deserved to be embarrassed like this.

"I can't believe you would shack up with this nerdy loser. You picked him, over me, you fuckin slut." It was right about then that Keith, his ebon skinned hand the size of a canned ham fell on mats bare shoulder and he was lifted off his feet and carried out toward the front door along with all of his friends. The fickle crowd cheer as the shouting people were carried and flung from the front of the house. Two of Keri's roommates moved toward her but she held up and hand and they froe.

"I'm done. Send them all home." Keri said flatly. Turning to Jason she wanted to cry again when she saw him. His face chest back and crotch were covered in cream from the pie. His face was stone. She could not read him at all she just felt so bad at what had happened so confused.

Keith and the others started dispersing the crowd. Her girls were all around her now, and honestly she was more frustrated by them. They were yammering away as she tried to figure out what to say to Jason.

Where was he? She had lost him when her girls had swooped her up and pulled her out of the main dance floor. She craned her neck up and looked around finally seeing him, at the front door gathering up his coat and hat.

Detaching herself from her girls she moved through the crowd. And finally up to him.

"Jason..."

"No its fine. I'm really confused but its fine. He's just angry and feels threatened by me for some reason." Jason said, sounding smart and clinical.

"I didn't send you an email. After what happened, I wanted to see you and make sure you were ok but it didn't seem like...

"I know that now. I knew you wouldn't do something like this. You don't have that in you." Jason said as he put on his pea coat and his hat. He turned to face her. She was crying again. He knew her so well. He was so kind and sincere. His icy blue eyes were not looking at her, there was a sadness she saw there, he was hurt and that broke her heart even more.

He turned to leave and stopped. At first she didn't realize that she had grabbed him but she took hold of his wrist gently. She wanted to comfort him, and find comfort in him. But not here. He didn't argue as she led him upstairs and down the main hall to the last door, her bedroom entered and shut the door

Her room was nice, minimalistic really just a desk a beanbag and a queen sized bed. There was a single light on beside her bed, shedding soft light throughout the room. It was that close quiet where she could only hear her heartbeat and the hooting and hollering from the slowly dispersing crowd.

Keri felt her heart beating inside her chest like a hammer, she was angry at Matt like she hadn't been at any other guy, but she was also horny, all the feelings she had been harboring for Jason were surfacing like the eruption of a volcano, and she had been drinking more than a little which added to it for sure.

"Keri..." Jason began as he stood near the door, her hand still on his wrist but she hadn't turned back to look at him.

"You've got to get those clothes off and in the wash before they get ruined." Keri said as she turned back to him, in her heels she was taller than he was, by more than a little. There was something vulnerable about him and yet she wasn't put off by it, she wanted to help, to make him feel better, but there was a raw sexual need that was flowing to the surface she wanted to address.

She reached up and started to work on unbuttoning his shirt, her hands shaking as she undid the first button and began working on the second.

"Keri, you don't have to do..." Jason started to say but she shushed him as she opened the next button and the one below and started on the forth. His hands set gently on hers when she undid the fifth button, his shirt now almost fully open.

"I don't want this nice shirt to get ruined." She said as he looked into her eyes, he wet his lips with his tongue and swallowed. She felt her eyes moving from his to his moth and saw that he was doing the same. She could feel his want to kiss her, she wanted to kiss him, and so many more things. Her nipples were hard as rocks in the soft, silky cups of her bra and she could feel the heat low in her belly and knew that if she ran her fingers through her soft, just today shaved lips, they would be soaking wet.

"I didn't bring a spare." Jason said as she pulled his shirt up and out of the waist of his pants. He was skinny, not sunken chested but skinny, his chest had only the barest swatch of hair between his small pecs. And as she undid his cuffs of his shirt and he allowed her to take it off she saw something that made her smile at first and she caught her laugh before she hurt his feelings.

"Tattoos huh?" Keri said as she managed to bit back her spreading smile, almost all the way. He smirked and nodded.

"Go ahead and laugh, it's funny." Jason said as he stood hands on his hips. On one shoulder there was the unmistakable red and white of a Pokeball and wrapped around his arm at the top of his other bicep was some sort of beautiful script.

"Is that the...?" Keri started and he nodded.

"Yeah it's the elvish script from the One Ring. I'm a huge fucking nerd." Jason said and they shared a quiet laugh. In the pause she felt his uncertainty and she stepped closer and undid his belt at his waist.

"Keri, I don't..." Jason began but she again shushed him, the metallic scraping of his belt as it came undone was loud in the quiet of the room.

"These need to soak and soon or that will stain for sure." She said as she indicated the caked white filling of his ruined gift. Speaking of soaked, her tiny black silky panties were absolutely drenched at this point. He was so real, so vulnerable. It made her want to be that too. All the other guys she had ever dated or slept with were just trying to get some, always putting on a mask of some kind whatever they had to do to get in her pants. Jason was different.

"It's too bad you didn't get to eat any of that. I've heard they make the best pie in town, I didn't know you were a fan of cream pies. It was vanilla by the way, your favorite from what your email said."

Keri smiled and laughed, she knew now what had happened; Matt had no doubt hacked her email or one of his friends had, and sent Jason and invite with the easy sexual innuendo in the gift suggestion. And Jason, as inexperienced as he was, clearly had no idea what the reference was to. She couldn't believe it a first but not everyone was as savvy as some as to the urban dictionary of each and every sex act. And with Jason being a boy genius from an early age she wondered what he watched when he jerked off. She couldn't help herself as she played with him a bit. She reached down and scooped a bit of the thick white cream off the front of his black slacks and with her eyes locked on his she slipped her finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

"It is pretty tasty, I do love the taste of cream pie." She said, biting her lower lip a bet as she finished with a smile. She was being so naughty. She was so horny at this point she was trembling. She undid the button of his pants and pulled the zipper down she felt it then. Tented against the front of his now open pants, was his hard, warm cock.

"Just like the email said, but it didn't seem like you had written it. But they got your favorite dessert right. Whoa!" He exclaimed as she let his slacks drop and pool around his expensive leather shoes. Keri heard herself say it and the surprise was genuine. The front of his black boxer briefs was tented out a good ways by a heavy and extremely hard cock. There was a clear wet spot at the front and she knew that at the very least he had been leaking pre cum for at least some of the time.

She took hold of his chin then and pulled him up to her, she was done playing, and she wanted him so fuckin badly. She wanted to feel his cock. Feel it pulse in her hands, in her mouth and, she shuddered at the thought but inside her soaking wet pussy. She was absolutely throbbing at this point, desperate to have him put his hands on her, she knew it would take about thirty seconds of the right kind of attention and she would be clenching and screaming as she came. God that sounded so good.

"I really do like them, Jason. Creampies. I want one right now." Keri said in a husky voice as she kissed his neck and she felt him take a deep breath and staggered back a bit as she staggered into him.

"It's all over my pants and the floor. Its ruined" Jason said as she heard him moan as she kissed his neck and ran her hands over his chest, his skin was warm and she could feel his heart hammering in his chest.

Wow, she really was going to have to teach him a thing or five.

"It's ok baby, we can make one together. It's going to feel so good." She kissed his chin, god damnit, she though kiss me please touch me, anything. She wanted him so bad. She started to run her hands down the front of his stomach and he took hold of her wrists, hard but not so much so that it hurt her.

"Keri. I can't do this. We can't do this." He said as he pushed her back gently. She felt her face flash with embarrassment and a little bit of anger.

"Why? What did I do? I want you so bad. I have for a while." Keri said, her hopes of feeling him against and inside of her falling away, she felt like he had dumped a bucket of cold water on her. He wasn't her normal type. She felt her anger getting the better of her and she calmed as he leaned up and kissed her right on the lips. It was a real, feeling gentle yet meaningful kiss. No tongue just a solid good kiss. She melted and he held her face and stepped back breaking the kiss. She wasn't angry any more, she was just confused.

"You have been drinking." Jason began and Keri started to talk and he shushed her. It was something of an alpha move there was some power there and she felt a flare of heat between her legs again when she saw that he could indeed take charge when he wanted to.

"I want you. You have no idea how bad I do. But I want you clear headed, and I want to make sure that you are sure." Jason said.

"Oh my god I'm sure. I've wanted you so much, I didn't even realize until you weren't around anymore. I missed you I want you. You could stay. It's ok." Keri said leaning in to try to kiss him again. He kissed her but held her firm.

"If that's the case, come over to my house. Tomorrow night. And if you still want me, we can do all of the things you want." Jason said finally. Keri sighed and stood back. She nodded and knew he was right. She went to a drawer and pulled out a t- shirt, she slept in it sometimes and it fit him as he pulled it on. A pair of gym shorts her brother had left when he had visited a few years back would do and as he pulled them up and over his still tented cock, she shook her head.

"I must be crazy." He said as he leaned over and kissed her and she reached down and palmed his throbbing cock through his shorts. She sighed heavily, it was big and thick, surprisingly so and she could feel the heat of it through his shorts.

"This isn't fair." She said as he picked up his hat and coat off the floor.

"No but it's the right thing. And I promise, I'll make it up to you." He said as he pulled her into an embrace and Keri felt their bodies' press together. Jason kissed her neck, she felt his tongue on her skin, sloppy but eager. The she felt his hands grab ahold of her athletic butt and squeeze, spreading them apart slightly as he pulled their pelvises together. Keri whimpered and then pushed him away.

"Go, now. Or I'll just take you I swear." Keri said and she could tell that Jason was faltering, but he hurried out of the room and then out of the door. She banged her fist into her door twice once she had shut the door. There was no possible way she could get any hornier than she was at that moment. Walking over to her dresser she pulled it open and dug to the bottom. Where she found the sexiest little lingerie she had. That part taken care of she reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out her magic wand, tore off her clothes and in less than 30 seconds of constant pressure from her old reliable she was cumming hard enough that she was able to roll over and go to sleep

*****

Now it had finally come to it. She was on top of him now, their lips together, their tongues fighting as they kissed almost in a fury. Her hands were all over him. She felt his hard cock pressed against her pelvis, it felt big, bigger than it was the other night. And she was wet too. She could feel her panties, soaked as they were pressed against her throbbing lips as she straddled him and ground her clothed pussy against his cock through his slacks.