Nothing in Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I can feel you cock inside me." She uttered aloud as she felt his thick log of cock buried inside her gushing channel.

"Baby, I never knew it could feel this good." Jason gasped. They had a steady pace and it broke into fast now.

"It's going to feel so much better soon." Keri said arching her back, she pulled her probing digit out of her ass and began to fondle his balls. She could feel the large egg-like orbs roiling in the sack and now rolling about as she fondled them, feeling them moving closer and closer to his body as his pleasure build and their pace increased. "You want me to slow down baby? You want me to let you relax, catch up and cool down a bit?" Jason was past the point of speaking. He was just moaning now. His sack was now nearly taunt against the base of his cock.

"Just wait till I let you drive baby." Keri said as she slowed to long strokes, clamping her pussy down around him hard now.

"You wanna do this more?" He managed to squeak out. His hands now gripping her ass hard, almost painfully, working her cheeks like some fleshy accordion.

Keri had to laugh as she paused for a second and kissed him for a few seconds, relaxing her hips and allowing him as deep as he had been yet, her full body weight on him.

"Baby. I can't wait till you put my legs up and drive into me as fast as you can," She began to rock slowly and deep. Slowly gathering speed over a long time, talking in breathy whispers. Keri leaned forward with her mouth right by his ear. "Just let you pound into me till you cum, and keep going." Keri picked up the pace, rocking her hips to the symphony of wet squelches between them. "They you can have me from behind. Ill push back into you so hard and fast. You can pull my hair and smack my ass. Like the bad girl I want to be for you."

"Uhhhhh, fuck." Jason was in the home stretch. She egged him on, she was going to feel him explode inside her.

"Then I'll put you on you back, ride you till I'm satisfied. Let you just cum if you want over and over. Till I'm just a mess of cum. So wet." She had her eyes clenched shut, trying to hold her orgasm till his popped so they could go at the same time. She wanted to feel him spray her insides. He was so close. "I'm gonna fuck you in every room of my house."

Oh fuck!" He was almost there.

"In my car." She was breathing like she had run a mile now, crying out what she wanted.

"I'm gonna suck your cock whenever you want. Let you cum in my mouth. Fuck my ass if you want. Ill fuckin scream as loud as you want or be as quiet as you want."

"I'm going to cum baby. Jason said as he clutched her tight against him.

'Fill me up, fucking fill me up baby!!" Keri felt him swell, and she rocked her clit against his iron hard rod as fast as she could and she just got there when she felt the first big pulse of his cock and he gave a sharp yell and buried his face in her neck. She felt her switch trip felt her pussy grab hold as he pulsed and the heat spread out inside her.

She felt him clutch her tighter as he continued to cum. He was throbbing so very hard now, making her wetter and wetter and warmer and warmer. He slumped back against the couch, his eyes lolling around as he let his hands drop to her legs. She was still gasping and taking slow long laborious moves with her hips. Eeeking out every last bit of pleasure, until she finally dropped her hands onto the back of the couch on either side of Jason's head and sighed.

"So, how was your first time?" Keri asked, her eyes half lidded, her skin flushed and covered in sweat.

Jason looked at her and laughed, he wasn't able to hold it back. His eyes were fluttering like he was going to pass out.

"Oh my god he sighed, I've never felt anything like that." Jason leaned forward and kissed her on the chest right between her tits. She ran her fingers through his sweaty hair and returned the kiss. "Is it like what I read about people who do drugs?" He asked

"What?" She laughed and pushed his head back onto the couch, feeling that he was still lodged inside her. His big fleshy rod, it had flagged a bit, was losing some of its hardness after the second load she had helped him get to.

"Like it's always the best the first time and it's all downhill from there. You get addicted always chasing that first high." He asked as he reached up and pulled her into a tight hug squeezing her and giving a content moan. She laughed and enjoyed the tender moment she wasn't used to after sex. It somehow made it even better. They sat together like that and she let her mind wander a bit.

"No baby, just imagine this was your first time, once you learn how to make it last and better techniques all that, it only gets better from her.

"It probably won't be as good if it's not with you." He said, leaning forward and kissing her left nipple, pulling it into his mouth and she groaned at the attention. She was already feeling how sore she was going to be in the morning. She was sticky and soaked and she could feel the cum beginning to seep out around them and run down over his balls and onto the couch.

Keri could hear the expectancy in his voice. The want for her to say that it would be with her, always and all that fairy tale crap she used to believe in, but not anymore. Jason was a good guy, but for all his smarts he was still young, with some huge career ahead of him in lasers that did something cool she didn't understand. And she was going to graduate in a while now because of him, less than a year and then go on to law school and then a firm and success and so on. She had no idea what was going to happen. She did know was that he was sweet, cute, nerdy but not weird. He was super smart and all that aside, he had a huge cock and he was an eager and enthusiastic lover.

Her mother would have said well, you slept with him you must be dating now. So funny and provincial. It didn't work that way anymore. But she would have been lying if she said she wasn't considering it. Maybe it was because she had just cum as harder than she could remember or just that he had more to say to her than just some line he was hoping would make her all a twitter and get her panties to hit the floor.

She sighed and made up her mind: no matter how it turned out she was going to enjoy this for as long as she could. She would like to be adored a little and she saw in his eyes as she pulled his face to hers and kissed him gently and then with a bit more urgency that he already was there. Even if it never lasted beyond a few days or whatever she was going to also make sure that this sweet kid was one of the best lovers he could be for the next girl, if there was a next girl. And that thought made her smile a little.

"Probably not." She said as she broke their kiss and stood up off of him, gasping as she felt his cock slip from her and the torrent of cum flow out of her savaged pussy and down over the insides of her thighs. "But that's not something you have to worry about for a bit."

Jason raised his eyes and she offered him a hand, pulling him up to her and she kissed him again.

"For now I'm cold and I want you to warm me up. You got a bed in this place?"

Jason smiled and took her hand

"Besides, I worked hard in there, this time you get to drive for a bit I'm going to lay back and just enjoy." She said with a laugh and she bit her lip in renewed excitement as she saw his member begin to rise up a bit as they walked into his dark room and got into the bed.

He reached up to turn the lights on and she took hold of his hand and stopped him as they entered the room. It smelled like cinnamon and something else but it was plesant and the light from the kitchen was enough and it filtered into the room to show here where the bed was which was what she was looking for.

She was going to just lay down but he stopped her, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other snaking up to take hold of one of her tits.

"So in that video I watched..." Jason said as he began kissing along her neck and shoulder. Keri leaned her asss back into him and moaned, she felt his cock was 3/4 hard again. God, she had pulled two loads out of him and he was still able to hoist it up, youth and stamina really were pretty awesome.

"Yeah baby what did you see?" Keri said as she reached back and took hold of his cock and began to stroke it, quickly getting it to full mast.

"The guy took her on all fours on the bed. She seemed to really like that." Jason said as he continued to kiss her neck, shoulder and ear lobe, his hand mauling her tits, the other hand now snaked down and split the valley of her already well worked sex.

"Is that what you want baby? You want me from behind?" Keri groaned, runnin her hands up into his hair and turning her head to kiss him, her tongue dueling with his as she continued to grind her ass into him, his now hard cock drooling precum all over her ass.

"Yes, now get your fine ass on my bed." Jason said once they broke their kiss. Keri bit her lip and giggled. He was trying to be assertive. It was super cute.

"Oooo, only if you promise to fuck me really hard." She said as she paused at the edge of the bed, he knees against the bed as she turned and looked back over her shoulder, bending forward so she could feel her pussy flower between her legs, just enough so he could see her plump lips peaking back at him.

"As you wish." Jason said and pushed her gently so she tipped forward and caught herself, arching her back at him she languidly crawled into the center of the queen bed. Keri reached back between her legs and spread her pussy lips open wide at him.

"Get over here and take it." And she groaned as she pushed two fingers between her lips, separating and widening her tunnel out as it had only started to shrink back down after being granted momentary reprieve from the hard throbbing invader. With and expert hand she rolled her fingers over her g-spot a few times really hard and felt her insides gush in anticipation.

The bed shifted as he knelt behind her and she felt him take hold of her hips. She spread her legs as she felt him line his rod up with her open pussy and she dropped her tits to the bed, putting a full arch in her muscular back. She groaned and then that turned into a breathless wail as he propped the thick mushroom head against the entrance to her canal and shoved himself forward, so open and wet as she was she managed to swallow most of him in one go, her insides quickly adjusting to his assault as he really set to work on her.

His second thrust was twice as hard and she groaned and sighed as she felt his balls slap her already abused pussy has he buried himself and held himself as deep as he would go. She felt the spongy head seat against her cervix.

Keri looked back over her shoulder, Jason was looking down at where their bodies met, she pressed back against him, wiggling her ass against him which keeping him as deep as he could possibly go. She clenched her pussy around him pulsing and flexing her soft wet insides around him and she heard him groan, saw him close his eyes in pleasure. She pushed back harder, snaking her hand back between her legs she found her clit and began pressing and rolling her fingers over it. Their combined fluids had soaked them both from almost knees to bellybutton. She gasped as she felt his pull back a bit and then push forward, and again and again. He began to pick up speed, her hand never left her clit and her splayed lips as he began to really hammer into her. Their flesh making a wet bap bap bap noise. Keri was moaning and groaning with every thrust, god he was still managing to stretch her out, somehow, with each thrust the pressure was building, the pleasure rising higher and higher.

Everything narrowed as the pleasure continued to build, her hand was moving faster, a blur over her clit, she could feel the wetness from inside her squelching out with each had thrust from Jason as he hammered into her.

"Oh god!... Yes!... Oh...Jason, just like that...oh oh...oh fuck..baby...baby!!!" She hand never been pushed this far, made to feel this good. As least not that she could remember. There was always a peak, and just when she thought it would actually drive her crazy, she finally reached the peak and then dropped inot freefall, her insides clamping down on Jason like a soaked spongy vice as she pulsed around him, over and over.

Oh Jesus...FUCK...Jason...

She felt a wet release as her pussy went slack around him and allowed him to stretch her back open again. She could barely comprehend any longer, her eyes were having trouble focusing, she could feel her skin was slick with sweat. She was light headed and felt him slow to a stop behind her, his cock only half way inside her but still pressing out on her saturated tunnel and touching her so sweetly in all the places that made her feel amazing. Even as hard as she came, even as she was shaking still with involuntary shivers from the incredible climax, she could still feel the flames of another one building as he moved ever so slightly within her.

Once again able to focus, she turned and looked back over her shoulder at him. His skin was slick with sweat. His hair was wet and matted at the sides, the skin on his chest was scarlet with exertion.

He looked so fuckin hot. He threw her a confident smile and, with a great force of will, Keri clenched around him and she giggled as she saw him grab old of her hips to steady her.

"Im so surprised you didn't cum during that baby." Keri said as she fell forward on the bed and pulled his still raging organ free of her with a wet pop. "Your stamina is getting better already."

Jason smiled, beamed more like. Keri sighed and felt how soft the pillow was on her face and the sheets beneath her smelled clean and were soft. She wanted to let go and just fall asleep. It had been a great night.

"That was amazing." Jason said, still kneeling beside her laying down form. Running his hands over his sweat soaked face and through his matted hair before he dropped ha hand to her naked hip.

"Yes it was." Keri rolled onto her back, she was fading she coud feel it, how wiped out and tired she was from the truly savage fucking she had received and given. She was soaked, her insides slick with cum and only now still fighting to close back up, the culprit of her pleasure was now beginning to flag between jasons slender legs. She was going to be sore, the very best kind of sore in the morning and she couldn't wait.

"If you want to sleep you can." Jason said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek gently.

Gold lord he was too sweet. She suddenly wasn't as tired as she had been. Sitting up she caught him with a hand on his shoulder and pulled him down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard, feeling his tongue and hers duel as they kissed and his elbows were on either side of her head and she gripped his arms as he lay his weight atop her. She could feel his reinfalting cock against her stomach

"Ill sleep, but so will you." He broke their kiss their noese were touching. She could feel him shifting his hips around, trying to line up and enter her hands free. "I want to feel you one more time tonight.

There, she felt the head swipe over her still splayed lips and he stopped and pushed. With a wet glorious surge she felt him glide insider her, and that was the only way to describe it, she was so wet and open still, she clung to hem but only just. Slowly, he thrust in and out in and out, shunting his hips as they kissed and breathed their lust into on another's mouths. She wanted to tease him again, feel him, talk him to another mind numbing explosion and she wanted to see it in his face when they came together.

"You're so good baby. So big..." Keri was going to turn it on good, she could fel his full length gliding into her, her body still producing the lusty film that slicked his cock so it pumped in and out of her slowly and steadily. It felt so good.

"Next time, we might do some other things."

"Like what?" He begged, he was nearly there, building. She could feel him getting harder ad swelling.

"Maybe you could have my ass." Keri saw his eyes get big and she hoped she hadn't freaked him out when she saw his face redden a bit.

"You like..oh jesus, you like that?" Jason asked as he fought to hold on and keep his thrusting at the same slow long thrusting and keep his load.

"I only do it with special people." Keri kissed him and sucked his lower lip as she clenched on his cock and she felt him slow, and felt him twitch. He was so close. They both froze. She was going to edge him out of this last one if she could. Let it build till he fired everything he had left inside her, made a mess inside her and around him. God the thought stoked the fire in her pussy ever higher.

"I like the sound of that." He said as they gently kissed, tightly embraced and waiting for him to calm a bit.

"You have to be really gentle. Its not like som porn ot there, you go slow like this, as big as you are especially. You have to be so..very...gentle." Keri enunciated the last part by swiveling her hips and feeling him glide inside her once more. Slowly slowly building.

"What else?" He asked. She saw the want on his face. He wante to cum.

"Im pretty naughty." Part of her wanted to coax a bit more out of him, really build it up and tease him to the edge 5 maybe even six more times but she was tired and she could see he was too.

"I'll jerk you off, suck on your balls till you cum on my face and mouth."

Jason began to thrust, still slow and steady, his mouth was haning open now, she was having mini orgasms with each thrust now, little lighting strikes deep in her pelvis that were causing her pussy to clench over and over, squeezing him over and over as they built toward his impending explosion.

"Ill suck you for as long as you can hold out, drain your balls in my mouth and make you cum down my throat."

"Fuck...Yes.' Jason hissed.

"I can deep throat, take you all the way down." She hissed, feeling him felx inside her, he was really pushing now, trying to cum but their long run had numbed his senses that it was not so easy which ust made if feel that much better.

"Ill fuck you every which way you want, talk dirty, scream and be your dirty girl. Ill let you cum inside me whenever you want. As much as you want"

'You sure?"

"Yes, I love it."

"But what about..." He sarted and she began to thrust her hips up at him, long full strokes and he was building building and getting harder and so was she. She was close to another big one.

"Im safe. But we can pretend. Ill beg you to breed me. Fill me up with your cum and pump a baby inot me." She cooed in his ear. She would role play. She would dow ahtever but she was about to cum and so was he. She felt him shudder as she mentioned pregnant and she puched him that last little bit.

"You like that? Me telling you to be bad?" Their hips were crashing together now, small thrusts but really hard, wet squelcihing was loud and she could feel her juices splashing all over and she kept pushing he was like iron inside her.

"Yesssssssssss." He managed as he clutched her tight and she held on as he thrust into her three times super hard and she felt her switch trip on the second and she growled right in his ear.

'Fill me with cum...oh fuck yes I can feel it. Breed me!" Keri fetl him splash her insides three great twitches, he cried out with each one. Then finally they sagged against one another. They lay together for many minutes, fatigue grabbed her and pulled her down toward sleep. She hard him whisper between great gasps. "Youre such a bad girl."

She stopped him from pulling out, she wanted him inside her as long as possible. She kissed his ear, tating his sweat and settingling atop him she whispered.

"Yes, but im your bad girl. And she drifted off to sleep.