Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a pocketbook?"

"No."

"OK. Go choose one and I'll buy it for you."

She practically skipped over to the display of purses. She chose a small, plain handbag and put it on the counter. I paid for everything and we returned to the car.

"Do you need anything else?"

"No."

"How about more panties or socks? What about tampons? Do you have enough?"

"Oh. I guess I need socks."

Off to Walmart we went, where she picked out several pairs of socks, some assorted panties, some eye shadow, mascara and another box of tampons.

"Nikki, do you have a swimsuit?"

"No."

"Well, I'm planning on going down to my place on the river soon and you might want to have a couple of swimsuits. You can swim, can't you?"

"Oh yes! I'm a fast swimmer."

"OK. Go pick out two or three swimsuits."

"Anyone I want?"

"Pick any one you want. Get more than one. Get as many as you can for under a hundred dollars. OK?"

"OK!" She was off like a shot while I waited near the front of the store.

She was back inside thirty minutes. She had four different, brightly coloured bikini bathing suits that altogether only came to just over ninety dollars. She was doing pretty good.

"I can't wait to see you in your new bathing suit."

"Here? Now?" She looked around as we stood next to the car in the parking lot.

"No, honey. It can wait until we get to the river."

We finally pulled into the garage at home. I was tired but Nikki was a bundle of energy.

I went into the bedroom to lie back on the bed for a while as Nikki began unpacking her purchases, hanging them in the closet and neatly folding some to put in the drawer. She hummed and sang to herself the whole time.

When she was done, she turned to me and dove onto the bed next to me. She was propped up on her elbows. "I get to live here with you now."

"Yep."

"I get to sleep here with you from now on."

"Yep."

"This is great!"

She rolled on top of me and kissed me. She sat up, straddling my hips and reached for my belt. She was sliding my trousers and my underwear off my legs and tossing them off the end of the bed before I knew what was happening.

"I get to make love to you whenever I want!"

"Uh huh."

She grasped my still flaccid cock and stuffed it into her mouth and started alternately sucking and swirling me around in her mouth. I was hard inside a minute. Nikki kept sucking my cock and playing with my balls until she figured I was stiff enough.

She stood astride me on the bed and did a slow strip-tease as she pulled her sundress off her shoulders. She pulled the top of the dress down to her waist exposing her tiny tits and did her little 'Betty Boop' pose for me.

Nikki pulled the dress down, over her hips and let it drop onto the bed. She stood above me in her black thong panties. She pulled them to the side to expose her pussy and pushed a finger into herself. Looking me in the eyes, she began gyrating and fucking herself with her finger.

I grabbed hold of my cock and held it vertical. "You're a nasty little cunt, aren't you?"

"I'll be as nasty as you want me to be, Bishop."

"C'mere and let me eat your pussy."

Nikki practically tore off her panties and squatted over me with her pussy directly over my face. Holding onto the headboard she lowered herself onto my mouth and rocked back and forth rubbing her pussy from my chin to the bridge of my nose. I was in heaven.

I stuck my tongue out and licked her pussy as it glided to-and-fro on my face. Nikki found the tip of my tongue with her clitoris and stopped. "Right there." She said.

I took the hint and started licking and sucking her clit. The more I sucked, the more it peaked out from its tiny hood. Nikki transitioned from a squat to a kneeling position and reached down with both hands to grab my ears. She pulled me into her pussy and started humping my face. She was smashing my nose into her clit as I dug deep inside her with my tongue.

"Oh, yeah! Right there!" She kept pulling on my ears and fucking my face.

"Ghhrraaaah!" Nikki let loose with a low guttural growl that turned into a scream. She pressed her cunt into my mouth and shook violently until I thought I might smother. She raised up a little and sat back on my chest and looked down at me with love in her eyes. I could breathe again.

She asked, "Do you want me to get you a towel?" I must've looked like a glazed donut.

I just tossed her onto the bed and was quickly on top of her. I started kissing her hard. I rubbed my face over hers and jammed my tongue deep in her mouth kissing her deeply. "How do you like it when someone makes you taste your own cum?"

"I'm your nasty girl. It's sexy."

"Do you want my cock inside you?"

"Yeah!"

"Where?"

She pulled me down on top of her and whispered hoarsely into my ear. "Fuck me everywhere."

I sat up and scooted up the bed toward her mouth. Holding onto the headboard with one hand I took my cock in my fist and pointed it at her wide open mouth. She smiled up at me as I fed her my cock. I let got with my hand and leaned forward to fuck her face as she'd done mine. I drove in and out of her mouth like it was her pussy. She put her hands on my hips but rather than trying to control my thrusts or push me away, she started pulling me into her.

I didn't want to end in her mouth so after a few minutes I slid my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face. She stuck out her tongue and smiled up at me as I wiped my cock on it. I drew back, wiping and rubbing my cock across her tits. I rubbed each nipple with the head of my cock and then moved my hips further down so that my cock was resting on the narrow slit between her thighs.

I leaned in and pushed. My cock found its way home without any help from her hands or mine. I slowly pushed into her and didn't stop until I'd touched bottom. Nikki wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her with her legs as she hugged me tightly in her arms.

"Oh, I love it when you're inside me, Bishop."

I lay a good portion of my weight on her and rocked just my hips back and forth gently driving in and out of her. We kept this up for at least ten full minutes until I pulled out of her and raised up. "Turn over for me."

Nikki immediately flipped over onto her stomach and gut up on all fours. I was kneeling behind her and she pushed backward until she found my cock with her pussy. I guided myself in and took hold of her hips. I started slowly and increased my tempo until I was slamming into her like a pile driver. Nikki dropped her shoulders onto a pillow and put her hands over the back of her head as if taking cover from a pending attack. She was chanting, "Oh, yeah, yeah, oh, uh, uh."

I put my thumbs inside her cheeks and spread them wide and continued to slam into her until I felt my balls tighten. The spasms took me almost by surprise. I'd already cum earlier in the day so it was a little less intense but no less enjoyable as I emptied what I had into Nikki from behind.

I stayed there. Holding her butt cheeks apart with my cock deep inside her until I started to go soft. My cock dropped out of her pussy and I dropped onto the bed beside her.

Nikki turned onto her side buried her face in my neck and reached down to touch my cock. She kissed my neck while she gently began petting my flaccid cock.

"That's becoming your favourite toy, isn't it?

"Yeah. I like playing with you."

That gave me an idea. Why hadn't I thought of this before?

"Let's have a nap before dinner. OK?"

"OK. I love you, Bishop."

"I love you too, Nikki."


12