Our Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a housewife's transformation to hotwife.
7.8k words
4.29
35.6k
61

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Journey Part 1

My wife Heather is a Hotwife. What does that mean to us? It means that she has sex with other men on occasion, and that I am fully aware and supportive of it. I'm not intimidated by any of the men she has relations with, and I don't feel a need to reclaim her. It's not that I feel inadequate or submissive. I will often be the one to arrange things or create the scenario. It turns us on. We feed off each other's sexual energy. Heather's intensity increases the more turned on she gets, and I love watching and listening to her as that energy builds. And she loves sex and becomes even more turned on by knowing that I am watching her doing something that is considered naughty or taboo. We also find it immensely thrilling to fantasize about something, and then bring that fantasy to life. She is beautiful. She has brunette hair, green eyes, and a fantastic curvy figure. She often teases me that I married her because of her big round tits. She is my exhibitionist, and I am her voyeur. We are a perfect match. But it certainly didn't start out this way. This is the tale begins to recount some of the events that transpired over years that changed an ordinary monogamous young couple into the people we are now.

Heather was eighteen and I was twenty when we got married. We had known each other for most of our lives but had not dated each other. We started dating while she was a senior in high school and tied the knot in the fall after she graduated. We had the first of our four kids after we had been together for three years, and overall led what is considered routine lives. Our sex life was also routine. Neither of us was very experienced before we got together, and we had very reserved upbringings. It became unimaginative and somewhat stagnant. But I think the one thing that did set us apart was my wife. Heather loves sex. I mean, she really loves it. Her sex drive was higher than mine. She was capable of multiple orgasms and could achieve orgasm through penetration. It's this core part of her that led us to where we are now. It just needed some sparks to ignite the fire.

One of those first sparks came with my time in the National Guard. As stated earlier, I was very sheltered growing up. Most of the guys in my unit were far rowdier than I was, and I started picking up on things when I listened to them bullshit with each other. A few years into my marriage we were on a training deployment in California, and a group of us went into a sex toy store while on leave. I had never been in such a place before and felt a little nervous. Another member of our unit told a story about using a silver bullet vibrator on his wife while she was giving him head, and she was so turned on that sucked him to completion and swallowed every drop. Neither Heather nor I had ever even thought of using sex toys. I imagined that with Heather and bought one immediately!

I spent the rest of the deployment fantasizing about that encounter unfolding when I got home. I told Heather that I had a surprise for her, and that I couldn't wait to get there. The rest of the deployment seemed to drag on forever, but finally the moment came that I was home, the kids were asleep, and Heather was naked in our bed. I started by going down on her, running the tip of my tongue up her slit and teasing her clit. She really likes oral sex and was soon nearing an orgasm. Then I pulled out the vibrator to use on her for the first time.

Let me preface this by pointing out that Heather doesn't masturbate. Even now, she will use a toy or her fingers as part of playing with someone else but otherwise doesn't do it when she's alone. Perhaps the lack of that as an outlet is why her sex drive has always been so high.

She went over the edge the second that the vibrator made contact with her. She arched her back so hard that it was no longer resting on the bed, her nipples standing out hard on her firm breasts. She gasped and cried out loudly as she came. The power of the orgasm that had just rocked her was beyond what she normally experienced. This was better than my previous idea of her swallowing my cock. This amazing energy that I was witnessing was far more exhilarating than any sensation I had felt personally. There was an intensity to it that I couldn't achieve alone. She came several more times over the course of the night before she climbed on top of me and rode me to a rather quick finish.

This experience led us to further experimentation. We visited some adult stores together and bought a few more things to try out. I kept notice of how Heather reacted to different things. Eventually, we bought a dildo. It was a life-like mold of some porn star's cock. It wasn't the biggest one on the shelf, but it was bigger than mine. Heather was a little nervous that night because of the dildo's girth. I knelt on the bed next to her as she lay on her back. I teased her nipples with my lips and teeth as I rubbed the fat head of the fake cock up and down against her slit. It wasn't long before she started to get wet, and I could feel her start to loosen up. She started to move her hips slightly to try and pull it in deeper. I kept teasing her with it for a few more minutes, and then finally started to push the well-lubed rod into her. I watched in fascination as it parted her pussy lips and slid into her tight channel. Heather threw her head back with a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed, "I've never... oh! I've never! Ohh, I'm so full!!".

I started to slowly withdraw the dildo, then slide it in slowly again. After a couple of minutes she started to move her hips to meet my in thrusts.

"That feels so good!". She started moving faster. "Harder!! Oh, please fuck me harder!" she begged.

This was a lot more expressive than Heather usually was during sex. I picked up the pace until the fake balls on the dildo were making loud slapping sounds as I pounded her repeatedly.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" she was moaning.

Her pussy seemed to be clamping down on the dildo, which was starting to tire my arm as I tried to keep up the pace she wanted. She turned her head towards me as her right hand grabbed my cock. She stuffed it into her mouth and started sucking me with vigor. I felt her mouth start to go cold as she experienced an earthshattering orgasm. Watching the realistic looking dick plunge in and out of her while she was loudly moaning around my shaft was a surreal experience for me. It made me think of Heather being fucked by someone else, and that seemed like something that I should be against instead of something that was turning me on.

This episode highlighted for me how much Heather loves penetration. Despite how much she liked vibrators and oral sex (which is a lot), she wanted the fat dildo more. We still had sex without using any toys at all, but they became a fun addition to sometimes add some spice. As we continued to try new things, I also noticed that the size she desired increased with the level of her arousal. On one occasion, a hormone driven thought process caused me to buy one that was too big in every dimension. But one night when Heather was extremely horny, she asked me to use it on her when the one we normally use wasn't meeting her needs. I was amazed at how she seemed to open up to accommodate the huge dong, and I was staring almost in awe after a couple of minutes when I was sliding its entire length in and out of her. Her pussy lips seemed to grip the thick rod as it repeatedly disappeared into her, its entire length coated in her wetness.

The idea of my wife with someone else bounced around in my head for a while, and I tried to figure out how I felt about it. Then one afternoon, something happened that helped me make a decision on that front. We were on our way home from a wedding. It was a long drive, and we had left the kids with my parents. Knowing that this was a great opportunity for some alone time, we had taken the seats out of our minivan, and brought along some of Heather's favorite sex toys. Her already high sexual appetite had skyrocketed since we had started adding toys into our routine, and she was very horny on this occasion. She had stripped out of all of her clothes and spent some time kneeling between the front seats giving me head while I drove. Then she moved to the empty back and started to play with a vibrator. She demanded that I find somewhere close to park so that I could go back there and fuck her. I found a spot a little off the road, and soon joined her in the back of the van. I started to put some lube on Heather's favorite dildo that we had brought with us. It was a size in between that first one we had used and the giant one that was usually too big. It was also life-like, they all were. They were all molds of porn star's dicks. Neither of us talked about it, but we both liked that they looked real. I started by licking her pussy and fondling her tits. I prolonged these activities to further build the anticipation. I was starting to think I should have brought the bigger dildo with us as Heather's arousal increased. Finally, I started to probe her with the head of it. She moaned loudly and tried to push with her hips to get me to go deeper. I moved my cock over her face as I started to fuck her slowly with the thick shaft. She pulled me down to her and started sucking me in earnest. After bringing her to orgasm a couple of times, I lowered my mouth down and sucked on her clit while the porn cock was deep inside her. She went over the edge, cumming hard. I pulled my cock from her mouth and removed the dildo, changing position to fuck her myself.

I teased her as I started to slide into her wet channel, "You know, we aren't really that far from the road. What if a cop showed up right now?" I asked as I entered her.

"Well, then he would have to join in!" she exclaimed without hesitation.

This statement triggered me. It was unexpected that she would suggest such a thing. And beyond that, I knew in that moment that she was sincere.

"Oh yeah?" I said rather stunned, "what would you have him do?" I asked as I started to move in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tighter, "I would suck his big cock while you fucked me," she replied.

I came instantly.

"Wow," she said as she felt me shoot my load into her, "you really liked that!"

This event sparked all kinds of fantasies, and we started telling them to each other during sex. They were rather shy at first as we each came to grips with this line of thinking, and with being nervous revealing these desires to each other. As time passed and we became more comfortable with telling each other our fantasies, they became bolder. I even wrote a piece of fiction about coming home from work and secretly witnessing Heather fucking a trio of furniture movers that had delivered a new piano to the house. I bashfully read it to her. The men in the fantasies were always nameless characters that we would encounter in one setting or another. After a few years though, I asked Heather if there was someone that we knew that she would want to have sex with. It took some probing, but she finally revealed that she sometimes thought about fucking our friend, Josh.

Josh was a mutual friend that we had both known for a long time. He and I had been friends in high school, and he had even fucked one of my old girl friends. He had let me know afterword that she told him that his dick was bigger than mine (very humble, he was). His marriage was failing, and we both knew that he was sleeping around. I think part of Heather's attraction was knowing that he was someone who very well might say yes. She started using Josh's name in our fantasies, describing different encounters where he would fuck her. One night while she was telling me what she would do with him, I suggested to her that I could show him a video that I had of her on my phone. The video I was referring to featured Heather wearing one of my white dress shirts with all of the buttons undone. One of her dildos has a suction cup on the bottom, and it was stuck standing up to an old wooden chair that we had. Heather mounts the dildo facing forward on the chair, and the shirt falls down around her waist as she slides all the way to the base of it. She places her hands behind herself on the chair with her firm tits thrust forward as she begins to work her hips on its thick shaft. The shirt falls the rest of the way off as she stands up off the dildo about a minute later and walks fully nude towards the camera.

"Do it," she said as the fantasy built, "I want you to show him."

This wasn't the first time that she suggested telling him, that came up often while in the mood of the moment. But in post coital bliss she would always say that it was fun to fantasize about, but not something we would ever do. This time however, I decided I was going to follow through.

Josh and I worked together at a small business we had started together. It wasn't doing well, and we had lots of downtime there. That next day was particularly slow, and our conversation had turned to talk about his marriage ending and the women he was sleeping with. I asked what he thought of Heather, and after receiving the positive response that I already knew was coming, I showed him the video. And then I showed it to him again. And again. He kept asking to see it repeatedly. He couldn't get over how sexy she looked as she rode the full length of that thick toy, and the smokey look in her eyes as she walked towards the camera. I told him that she fantasized about him seeing it. Then I had a spontaneous idea. I suggested that maybe she could show him more in person, and he could take pictures of her with her phone.

That night I had sex with Heather again. Two nights in a row weren't that common for us during this time, my sex drive was not as high as Heather's. But she had picked up on my mood when I got home from work and was only too happy oblige. After some foreplay I climbed on top of her.

"So, I showed that video to Josh today," I said as my cock started to enter her.

"Oh, yeah?' she asked, "and did he like it?"

She thought I was teasing her, setting up another fantasy.

"He liked it very much," I said as my eyes focused on hers, "he asked to see it over and over again, and he couldn't believe how hot you were in it."

Her eyes widened involuntarily as realization hit her that I was being serious.

"He really saw it?" she gasped.

I started to thrust harder as I answered her, "I lost count of how many times he watched you riding that cock, he fucking loved it!".

I felt her pussy tighten around me, the knowledge that someone else she knew had actually seen her like that bringing on an orgasm on its own.

Afterward, Heather asked to see the video. Filming it had been an idea of mine that she had agreed to but had not had any interest in watching herself. Now, seeing exactly how much was on display and knowing that Josh had seen it was having an impact on her. I could sense an energy about her that was equal parts nervousness and sheer excitement. I told her about my idea of having Josh take some pictures of her with her phone.

"Really?" she half whispered. "You want to that?"

"I think it would be really hot! Does thinking about him seeing you in person like that turn you on?"

"...Yes." She bit her lower lip as she looked over at me. "Yes, it turns me on."

We put the plan into action a couple of days later. Josh and I worked long hours at the store, basically spending all our time there to make it successful. Because of this we had an area near the back where we could sometimes hang out with friends or family who would come in to see us. Heather came in that evening for a visit. She was wearing a dark navy top that fit well without being revealing at all and a denim skirt. The skirt was a little short, but not scandalous. Still, my wife almost never wore skirts and some friends that were also over visiting commented on how great she looked in it. She thanked them as she sat next to me. I noticed that she was very careful to keep her knees locked together. I knew that she wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt. After some idle chit-chat, she asked for some help getting some specific inventory out of the storage room that we had at the very back.

I feigned having to go take care of something else, "Josh, can you go give her a hand with that?" I asked as I headed toward a computer on a nearby counter.

"Yeah, no problem," he shrugged.

He followed her as she headed into the storage room. I pretended to be looking at things on the screen while I continued to talk about stuff with our friends. I don't remember a thing we were talking about. I could feel my heart trying to hammer through my chest. After what felt like forever, they finally returned from the room. Each of them was carrying a few random items that they took out front to the shelves. When they returned to the group, Heather came to stand next to me at the counter. She nonchalantly placed her phone on the counter as she rejoined the conversation. After a few minutes she moved out from behind the counter leaving the phone behind. I casually placed it in my pocket when I was sure nobody was paying any attention. A moment later I excused myself to go grab something out of storage.

I pulled her phone from my pocket as soon as I was alone in the back. I opened her gallery and immediately found what I was looking for. There were a series of new photos of Heather. The first was with her navy top pulled up, showing her big tits encased in her black bra. The next one showed that her top had come all the way off along with the bra. I could see that she was aroused by her rock-hard nipples in the photo. The next photo showed her bending over facing away from the camera. You could see the bottom curve of her ass cheeks in the photo. The last photo showed her bent over further, with her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her legs were parted slightly, showing a teasing view of her shaven pussy. None of the photos showed my wife's face, but still knowing that it was her in them was a major turn on. I wanted more!

We attacked each other as soon as we got home, tearing at our clothes. Heather told me that during the photos she had thought about going out the back door with Josh and fucking him in his truck that was parked behind the store. She said that she had been so horny that she was afraid to sit down because she thought she would leave a wet spot behind from her lack of panties. I had her tell me how she would have fucked him in his truck. Knowing that her detailed description could have just as easily really happened soon had both of us consumed with lust.

And then it happened a couple of nights later. The store was closed, and Heather and I went out together. We didn't have any plans, and after a stop at the supermarket we were asking each other what we should do next.

"We could go see what Josh is doing," I suggested. "He's home alone since Lori left."

"...OK, let's stop by and see what he's up to."

I noticed unconsciously that she bit her lower lip and fidgeted in her seat after she said this. Josh was just hanging out watching some TV alone when we showed up, and he invited us in to join him. Heather sat next to him on the couch, and I sat on her left side. On a whim, I started toying with her bra strap through her shirt while Josh wasn't looking, tugging on it lightly and working to unhook it. I had never done anything like that before. Heather glanced over at me, her look unreadable. I continued what I was doing until I had completely unfastened it under her top. Her eyes widened slightly when she felt the clasp come free. The movie that we were watching was some B-rated flick about vampires that soon had the lead actress topless.