Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that I did when I booted my computer was to go online and order a six-inch dildo that, according to the description looked and felt like the real thing. It was probably a little longer than me but the girth looked right in the picture and it was certainly shaped like me. It even had a pair of balls and a big suction cup at the base. I also ordered a tiny slim vibrator and an oddly shaped, remotely controlled vibrator that was designed to fit inside a woman's panties and against her clitoris. Delivery was guaranteed for tomorrow by noon.

Nikki went to change into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and then, to my astonishment, found the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed the entire house as I worked. She then proceeded to dust the entire house and clean the bathrooms. She went all through the house and ended up in my office. "Can I vacuum in here while you're working?"

"Sure, Nikki. Thanks."

She vacuumed and dusted around me and then sat in the chair next to the door that faced my desk. She very nonchalantly put her hand inside the waistband of her shorts, dug down to her crotch and started masturbating. I looked up and smiled. "You don't mind, do you? I have to do the laundry but I need to get off first."

"Help yourself."

She sat smiling at me and rubbed herself inside her shorts. I wasn't going to be able to concentrate on anything else so I just sat with my chin in my hands and watched as she very quickly gave herself an orgasm. She withdrew her hand from inside her shorts, gave me her most seductive smile and licked her fingers clean.

Having finished what she came to do, she stood and turned to exit the room but stopped in the door with her back to me and swished her hips back and forth. "I have to do the laundry now."

I tried to finish what I was working on but it was just no use; I couldn't concentrate. I got up and went to the laundry room where I found Nikki standing with her back to me, putting her clothes into the washer. I stepped up behind her, put my arms around her and pressed my pelvis against her tight little butt. She took the waistband of her shorts and bent over to drop them to the floor pushing her naked ass into me as she did.

I pulled my own shorts down and rubbed myself up and down her backside. Nikki encouraged me by bending her knees and aligning herself with my cock as she leaned forward over the washing machine. She didn't say a word; just reached back, took hold of her ass cheeks and spread herself wide for me. With no foreplay I put one hand in the middle of her back and guided my cock into her with the other. I started slowly, rhythmically humping her from behind. I reached between us and spread our combined wetness up to her asshole and gave it a little poke with my thumb.

Nikki still pushed back against me as I pushed my thumb deep into her ass and continued to grind my cock into her pussy. I withdrew my cock after a bit and holding it in my fist rubbed it roughly up and down her pussy, between her butt cheeks and over her asshole where my thumb was still buried to the hilt. I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my cock.

I pressed myself into her butt an inch at a time until I was inside her as far as I could go and then stopped to give her time to adjust to the intrusion. She pressed hard against me and then, still holding her cheeks wide apart, started to gyrate her hips and grind against me. "You're a dirty, nasty little cunt, aren't you?"

"You bet, and you're a perverted old man, aren't you?"

"You know it!" I started to slowly piston in and out of her ass as she continued to gyrate.

I lasted longer than I thought I would. It took several minutes but I felt it coming on quickly. I increased the speed and the intensity of my thrusts until I drove deep, stood rigid and came deep inside her ass with an animalistic growl.

She let go of her buns, crossed her arms under her head and lay her torso flat across the washer with her cheek resting on her folded arms. We stood like that, still coupled together, for a few more minutes while I rubbed her back and she cooed. I massaged her back and her butt cheeks and across her hips until I went completely soft and dropped out of her tight hole.

Nikki stood and turned to face me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. My arms went around her thin waist and I hugged her tightly as we stood there naked in the laundry room making out like a couple of teenagers in on a first date.

We finally separated and Nikki excused herself to go to the bathroom.

I followed her saying, "I'd better go take another shower."

She sat on the toilet and let my cum run out of her backside while I stepped into the shower and squeezed my favourite shower gel into a loofa sponge. As I started to wash myself, Nikki opened the shower door and stepped inside with me and took the loofa from my hand.

Without a word Nikki took me by my hips and turned me away from her. She began at my neck, washed across my shoulders and into each armpit. She scrubbed my back down to the top of my butt and then, using a liberal amount of soap, ran her hand deep between my butt cheeks and underneath me all the way to my balls. She knelt to thoroughly wash each leg and cleaned me all the way to the soles of my feet. She kissed me on my bum and stood up again, pressing her tits into my back.

Nikki turned me to face her and began again. She started at my neck washed across my chest and into each armpit again. She washed down my sides, across my belly and from hip to hip across my pelvis. She set the loofa aside, reached between my legs and gently washed my scrotum with her bare, soapy hand while holding my cock up and out of the way with her other.

She knelt in front of me so that she was eye-level with my cock and generously lathered my pubic hair and then began vigorously scrubbing my flaccid cock with both hands. She guided my legs apart and I obliged as she reached under me soaping me all the way to my asshole. She kept scrubbing my cock with one hand and started to apply pressure on my asshole with a finger of her other hand. I jumped when she gently pushed her finger into my asshole, "Shhhh," she said, and kissed my cock. I held still.

She pushed deeper until she was pressing her finger against my prostate and gently massaging me. My cock began to grow hard in her hand. She kept this up for a little while, massaging my prostate and tugging on my cock. I had already cum twice today; once less than an hour ago so I was surprised when I had another orgasm. I only ejaculated a little bit but it was a fairly intense orgasm that caused my ass to involuntarily clench, spasmodically grabbing Nikki's finger tightly.

After my orgasm subsided Nikki kissed the tip of my cock, withdrew her finger, soaped me up again and stood to kiss me. She turned my head in her hand, kissed me on my ear and whispered, "How do you like it when I fuck you in the ass?"

"I don't know what to say. Nobody has ever done that before. Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"I told you before. I read a lot of medical books. I learned a lot of stuff."

"Holy shit. I'm afraid to ask what else you know."

I kissed her on the mouth and took up the shower gel and loofa sponge. I copied what she'd done and started at her chin. I worked carefully and diligently across her shoulders and into each armpit. I worked my way across her chest and carefully washed each tit, making sure to tease her nipples. I continued down her flat, hard stomach to her hairless crotch and from side to side over each hip.

I set the sponge aside and reached my soapy hand between her legs. She spread her legs and I pushed all the way to her asshole soaping her liberally. I was careful not to press any soap into her pussy but made sure that every nook and cranny was meticulously cleaned. I knelt in front of her and washed each of her long legs all the way to the tops of her feet. I leaned in to plant a kiss on her pubic mound and stood, taking her by her hips and turning her away from me.

Still following her lead, I started at her neck, ran the sponge across her shoulders and into her armpits again; down her back, across her butt and then deeply between her firm, muscular cheeks. I soaped all around her asshole and pressed just the tip of my soapy finger inside her. I finished by kneeling to wash her legs, lifting each foot and washing the soles of her feet too.

I stopped to kiss each butt cheek on my way back up. She turned to face me and we stood under the warm cascade and hugged tightly before finally stepping out of the shower.

We toweled each other off and got dressed. I pulled on a clean pair of jockeys, gym shorts and a clean t-shirt. Nikki put on a pale blue summer dress with white trim. I noticed that she didn't bother with panties. By now it was early evening and I was getting a little hungry so I was pretty sure that Nikki was probably famished.

I left the bedroom and turned to the kitchen where I started rooting around for something to make for dinner. "I didn't prepare anything in advance so how about I just make us some spaghetti? Will that be OK?"

"Sure. I'm starving."

The sauce was from a jar so dinner was quick and easy. We sat and ate our meal, shared a couple of beers and talked about our day. She thanked me for her bicycle and we laughed about 'poor Tim' and what he must've thought of us. I told her that he'd gotten a good look up her dress at her panties and she laughed. "He was probably hard for the rest of the day."

"You could've been nice and at least given him a handjob."

"That would've been fun but you didn't give me permission."

"You didn't ask. If you want permission then sometimes you have to ask."

"OK. Next time I will."

That night, Nikki and I went up to the apartment over the garage. I was surprised to find it absolutely spotless and dust free. "Wow! You really cleaned up in here."

"Yeah. I let it get messy before but I cleaned it up like you said."

"Things are going pretty well between us, don't you think?"

"Yeah."

"Are you happy living in my house with me?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm happy having you there. The last few months have been a strain on my bank account so if you're sure you don't want to move back out here to the apartment, I think I'll start looking for another tenant."

"I'm definitely happy living with you!"

We headed back downstairs and into the house where we sat on the couch, holding hands and watching TV. We watched the news, a couple of sitcoms and a TV movie before bed. We both stood in the bedroom and stripped naked for bed. "You don't ever wear pajamas?"

"No. Not since I was a little girl. I wear panties to bed if I have my period but otherwise, I just sleep naked. What about you? Do you always sleep naked?"

"Yeah. Unless it's really cold and then I wear socks." I grinned.

We got into bed together and pulled the covers over us to our chins. We turned to face one another and I put my hand on her waist as she put hers on my hip. She reached for my cock and finding it soft said, "You probably won't get hard tonight, will you?

I kissed her. "Probably not. Sorry."

"That's OK. I love you even if you can't fuck me enough."

"Ouch."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I sometimes say stupid stuff."

"It's OK. It's the truth. I can't fuck you enough. We'll have to come up with some alternative solutions."

"OK. For now, I'm just going to masturbate so I can fall asleep, OK?"

"OK, sweetheart."

Nikki turned onto her back and pushed both hands into her crotch. I put my hand on her belly as she spread her pussy wide and rubbed herself vigorously. I felt her belly tighten and convulse as she got herself off in less than five minutes. She brought her hands up and put each finger into my mouth for me to clean.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

I awoke the next morning at dawn. Nikki was still sound asleep so I quietly slid out of bed, took a quick shower and dressed in the bathroom. I left Nikki in bed and went to the kitchen where I made a pot of coffee and started making sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast.

Breakfast was ready and already on the table when Nikki bounced into the kitchen. She was wearing a white sundress printed with brightly coloured flowers. Her mood matched her dress. She grabbed me and gave me a kiss before taking her seat at the table.

"Thank you."

"For breakfast?"

"For everything. For yesterday, for my bicycle, for my dress, for breakfast, for loving me, for everything! Thank you!"

I smiled at her, "Nikki, I'll be honest. I think I'm getting the best end of this deal but, you're welcome."

We finished our breakfast and, before I could get up from the table, Nikki was already collecting our dishes and starting to clean up. She put everything in the dishwasher and wiped down the counters and the table.

"I appreciate your help, Nikki but you don't have to do everything."

"It's OK. You work hard and earn a living and support me. The least I can do is keep a neat house for you. I would cook for you too but I really suck at cooking."

"Well, that's OK. You really cook at sucking." She laughed hysterically at that.

"Some girls would think that what you're doing is very old-fashioned."

"Maybe it is, but I like it. I'm comfortable with you. You make me happy and I want to make you happy."

"That's sweet, thank you. Speaking of work, I got a little distracted yesterday and didn't get much done so I really need to focus today and get my work done. OK?"

"I'll stay out of your way. I'll go for a bike ride. I'll probably ride to the library."

"OK. They'll let you take your bicycle inside the building so it won't get stolen. Be sure to keep an eye on it."

"I will."

"Nikki, do you know my phone number by heart?"

"Yeah."

"OK. Call me if you need help or have questions about anything. I think we should probably get you a mobile phone. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please! Can I get an iPhone?"

"Sure, that's what I've got; I don't see any reason why we shouldn't get you one too."

"Oh goodie! I think they're so cool. You can send pictures and texts and stuff."

"OK. We'll go get you an iPhone someday soon. For now, I have to get to work."

"OK. I'm going to go to the library."

"Nikki. I like your dress. Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes." She raised her dress to show me her white thong panties.

"OK. Don't go around showing everyone your panties today. OK?"

"Don't be silly. I won't."

"OK." I gave her a peck on the lips and squeezed her bum and turned to go down the hall to my home office. I closed the door and turned on a fan in the corner so as to drown out any distractions and got down to work.

I was so focused on my current project that I didn't notice the time until my stomach started growling. I looked at the clock and was shocked to see that it was already almost 4:00PM.

I left my office and walked through the house looking for Nikki but didn't find her. I checked the garage and found that her bicycle was gone. There hadn't been any calls so I tried not to worry about where she was or what she might be up to.

I checked the mail and was surprised to find a package on my stoop until I remembered what I'd ordered yesterday. I grabbed the box and took it back into my office and tore into it.

The lifelike dildo was even better than advertised. It was a little longer than my dick but it was the same circumference. It was firm but also very pliable and flexible. I hadn't handled a whole bunch of cocks in my life, my own and I'd once held Paul's, but it sure seemed realistic to me.

The other two items were also fascinating. One was a tiny little vibrator about an inch around and only about three inches long with a tiny rounded blunt end. It used a single AA battery and was, it said, designed to directly stimulate the clitoris. The other one had been an afterthought but seemed like it might be fun. It was a remotely controlled vibrator. It was designed to be held in place against the vulva by the woman's panties. It could be remotely activated and was supposed to stimulate the entire region and especially the clitoris. This might be interesting.

I cleaned them with alcohol before wrapping them up and putting the toys in my desk drawer. I got up and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner; I'd put a roast in the slow-cooker in the morning and was going to serve a hearty beef stew tonight. I baked some cornbread and made a big salad and sat down to watch some TV and wait for Nikki to come home.

I started to worry when she hadn't returned by 5:30PM. The library had closed at 5:00PM and it wasn't more than a twenty minute ride away. She hadn't been home for lunch so I really started to wonder what she might've gotten into. Had she gone back on our deal and given some stranger a blowjob in exchange for a Big Mac? She'd never broken a promise yet and she had really good street smarts so I decided not to worry.

Nikki came through the backdoor at about 6:00PM. She was carrying a short stack of heavy books that she set on the end of the kitchen counter before giving me a kiss 'hello.'

"You were gone a long time. Was everything OK?"

"Yeah. I went to the library. I wanted to stay away to give you lots of time and privacy to work. I don't want to be in the way."

"That was sweet. What did you eat for lunch?"

"I spent part of my twenty dollars on a Big Mac and fries." Of course! I'd forgotten that I'd given her twenty bucks last week.

"Well good. That was resourceful. Still, I think I should pay you back. You shouldn't have to spend your own money for food just because I need to be alone to work."

She smiled broadly. "Thanks! What's for dinner?"

We sat and had beef stew, cornbread and a big salad. Nikki didn't ask for seconds these days. She still had a good appetite but she wasn't nearly as ravenous as she had been a couple of months ago. Her ribs still showed when she reached up and her stomach was still flat as a board. Her hips were still only barely wider than her waist but she looked healthier these days. Her breasts were still tiny but they felt softer and fuller under my touch. Her butt was as hard and muscular as ever. All of this just seemed to be her natural state.

When Nikki finished doing the dishes, she joined me in the living room. I was already sitting on the couch, getting ready to turn the TV on when she came into the room.

"Did you show your panties to anyone today?"

She laughed. "Sure! I showed them to everyone who asked."

"So, who asked to see your panties?"

She gave an exaggerated pout. "Nobody."

"Nobody wanted to see your panties? Too bad. Can I see your panties, miss?"

"Why, of course, sir!" She grinned and struck a pose. She raised her dress above her waist and pulled her panties off in one swift motion. "Here you go, sir! Have a really good look!"

We laughed together and she plopped down onto the couch next to me.

I draped my arm around her shoulder and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed tenderly at first and then with more passion. I was rubbing my hand up her belly to her breasts. I pulled one strap of her dress off her shoulder exposing her tit to my tongue. She cradled my head against her and stroked me as if I were her pet.

My free hand started at her knee and ran up her leg to her bare crotch, taking the hem of her dress with it. I continued kissing her breasts while I was petting and fondling her from hip to hip and everywhere in between. Nikki slouched down into the couch and spread her knees wide. "Mmmmm. That feels nice. I only got to cum once today."

"Weren't you at the library all day?"

"Yeah. I started missing you so I had to go into the bathroom and make myself cum."

"I wish I'd been there."