Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." She sighed and pushed her pelvis up into my hand.

I kept running my fingers along the length of her slit waiting for her lips to part on their own. It didn't take long. Her lips began to open like the petals of a flower and she became wetter with every stroke. I applied a tiny bit more pressure and now I was in between her outer lips and sliding across her pussy smearing her lubrication from top to bottom. Just a little more pressure and my finger slipped into her. I continued in and curled my finger up to find that little patch inside that would make her groan. "Gnnnnaaaaahhhg." I'd found it.

I increased the pressure slightly inside her and touched the pad of my thumb to the top of her slit and pulled downward across her clit before reversing direction and pushing my thumb up and over her clit again. Small circles, down, back up; rinse and repeat. Nikki laid her head back against the couch and closed her eyes.

It started slowly. Her legs started to tremble slightly and she gave little twitches upward with her pelvis. Several minutes later her legs were shaking violently and she was bucking her hips against my hand. She shouted something that might've been in Swahili but I'm not sure, I don't speak Swahili.

Nikki convulsed for a solid two or three minutes before grabbing my wrist with both hands and pulling her legs together. She held my hand still and then very slowly pulled my finger out of her pussy.

I brought my hand to my mouth and, looking her in the eye, licked and sucked my fingers clean.

She smiled and said, "I swear! You do that even better than I can."

"I doubt that but I appreciate the compliment." I stood up and pulled her to her feet with me.

I pulled her dress off over her head and leaned in to give her a deep, hard kiss. "I bought you a present."

"What'd you get me?"

"Wait here," and I went into my office and pulled the lifelike silicone cock out of my desk drawer and returned to the living room with it behind my back.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth."

She stood with her eyes tightly shut and opened her mouth wide.

I reached into my pants and gathered some of the copious pre-cum that was leaking from my cock and smeared it over the head of the dildo. I touched the tip of the new cock to her lips and pushed the head into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and her eye's shot open.

"You peeked." I pulled the cock out of her mouth and held it out for her.

"Wow. I thought it was real."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah. It's nice. It looks like you, it even tastes like you."

"That's the idea. If I'm too tired or if can't get it up again then you can play with 'Little Bishop.'"

"'Little Bishop.' That's funny. I like it."

"Why don't we see if it fits?" I guided her to the carpeted floor and started kissing her hips and pelvis on my way to her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" She hunched her hips upward and spread her knees for me.

I didn't waste time but dove straight in with my tongue. I buried my face in her pussy and pushed my tongue into her. I fucked her with my tongue until I couldn't anymore and then concentrated on her clit. I pushed the head of 'Little Bishop' into her hole and intensified my oral assault on her clit. She raised her hips even higher and it was almost as if her pussy sucked the fake cock in. I pushed 'Little Bishop' in and out a few times while I tormented her clitoris. I sucked and flicked and nudged and nibbled all the while fucking her hard with the new toy.

Nikki exploded. She shouted so loud that I'm sure the neighbours heard. She pulled her feet under her and raised her hips so high that I almost had to sit up in order to keep her clit between my lips. She was pressing her hands into her abdomen and started grunting and panting like an animal. Her eyes opened and she looked around wildly and was gritting her teeth.

She finally dropped her hips to the floor with a thud and lay completely still. I sat back holding 'Little Bishop' in my hand. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide taking in huge lungs full of air. She tried to speak but couldn't.

I lay beside her with my hand in the middle of her chest and felt her heart racing. As it slowed and her breathing returned to something more resembling normal, I said, "Are you OK?"

"Uh huh."

"I guess you like your new toy, huh?"

"Uh huh." She was still gasping a bit.

I kept petting her chest and abdomen and she finally came around. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"It was like being fucked by a dick with a tongue." We laughed at that and started to get up off the floor.

I sat on the couch and she knelt between my legs. "What do you want?"

"I want to cum."

"Where do you want to cum?"

"I'm not sure. I think I want to cum on your lip. I want you to blow me and make me cum all across your pretty lips."

She reached up the leg of my gym shorts and grabbed me through my jockeys. "That sound's fun. Who's going to clean it up? Do you expect me to eat it all or will you kiss me and help?"

"I don't know, honey. I'm so horny right now, I'd suck my own dick if I could."

"Well then, it's a good thing I'm here because I don't think you can suck your own dick." She was fondling me inside my shorts the whole time.

I lifted my hips off the couch and Nikki pulled my shorts and jockeys off and tossed them aside. She looked up at me and said, "Turn the TV on, sit back, relax and enjoy. OK?"

I did as instructed. Nikki was holding my cock in her fist as I turned on a sitcom and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I tossed it aside and sat back on the couch as Nikki made herself comfortable on the floor between my legs. She started slowly jacking me up and down and running the palm of her hand over the top of my cock to spread my pre-cum along the entire shaft. She held my balls in one hand, gently kneading and pulling while she slowly worked her hand up and down the entire length of my cock.

Nikki started kissing my thighs and my balls and my cock; then she flattened her tongue and licked me from my perineum, that little sensitive spot between a man's balls and his asshole, all the way over my balls and up the length of my cock. She did this over and over in time with an invisible metronome. She then began taking the head of my cock into her mouth on each stroke.

Eventually Nikki replaced her tongue with her moistened fingers and took my cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down with increasing speed and suction as she vigorously massaged my balls and my perineum. I forgot about the TV, threw my arms out wide on the back of the couch and just laid my head back with my eyes closed in order to concentrate on all the sensations that were flooding through me.

Nikki slowly increased her speed and started taking me deeper and deeper until she was sliding me into her throat and bouncing her nose off my pubic bone with every downward thrust. Her rhythm was steady but she wasn't in a hurry, there was no urgency. She was mimicking the speed and cadence that I'd used when masturbating for her and she was doing a great job of it.

I resolved to just relax and let her do all the work of getting me off but my body betrayed me. I bucked my hips involuntarily. My balls pulled up tight against me and she only increased the pressure. She sucked and massaged and moaned and hummed and...

"Oh shit! Honey, I'm going to cum. I can't stop it."

She merely increased the tempo as she went from sticking the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit on the tip of my cock, to pressing her nose into my pubic hair and back again. I lost all control. It was like a freight train as my cum burst out of its tunnel. Nikki knew exactly what she was doing and timed it perfectly. I looked down at her as she took my cum across her upper lip and then her protruding tongue. I kept cumming until I'd spattered her with cum from the tip of her nose to her chin.

She smiled widely up at me and languidly ran her tongue across her lips and around her mouth. She planted her palms on my thighs and rose to kiss me on my cheek. She then licked up the cum that she'd deposited there. Then she kissed me full on the mouth. I will tell you that I don't like the idea of eating cum but that didn't slow me down one bit. I kissed her deeply. She tasted salty and sweet and I realized that it was me I was tasting. I didn't care. I found myself licking her pretty face clean.

We sat back on the couch together and just cuddled. This whole thing started because I had an advantage and thought I'd teach her that nothing in life is free. Now I'm not sure who's teaching whom and what but I really don't care.