Nothing in This Life is Permanent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen did "member" she remembered very well. As she thought back to some of the things Julie and her got up to she felt her jeans being undone. She said "Kev, no we can't."

She looked down and saw it wasn't Kev. It was Julie. She pulled her jeans down and off. It was a battle being as drunk as they were but they came off. Kev was kneeling on the bed staring at Karen's lower half. She saw him looking at her and without really thinking she removed her sweater. "It was too hot anyway." She reasoned.

She was almost naked in front of her brother in law and his wife. She felt electricity tingle throughout her body. Kev was looking at her with lust in his eyes. She was slim and curvy. She had lovely soft shapes and her boobs were perfect. A fair handful, not too big and not too small. Goldilocks tits, he thought.

Karen noticed his rather large erection and put her hand out to touch it. It was bigger than his brother's even just looking at the bulge in his pants. Her hand touched the bulge and she cooed. Julie watched and said "you needs to being a good 'n' girl. You're shtill married."

Karen withdrew her hand quickly and Julie laughed. "I wazh jush kiddening. Play away!"

The bulge in Kev's pants was like a bright light and she was a moth wanting to get at it. While she had been sidetracked by Kev's bulge she hadn't noticed that Julie had removed her knickers. It was only when Julie started to lick her that she came to the realisation that this wasn't going to be an ordinary night.

Kev just knelt and watched as Julie went to work on Karen. Karen found Kev's bulge again and held it tight while she enjoyed Julie giving her oral. She lifted her legs and felt Julie's tongue moving between her lips and up to her nubbin. As Julie's tongue made contact it sent a shotgun off in her head. She squealed in delight and pulled Julie's head in tighter. At the same time she squeezed Kev's cock through his cargo pants. He was moaning from her touch and the sight in front of him. Karen came again harder and moaned. She tried to undo Kev's pants but fumbled at it like she had 20 thumbs.

Kev helped and unbuttoned them. Karen managed to pull them down and saw his impressive shaft. The wanted to feel it inside her so badly but she knew that would be over stepping the boundary. Julie had done this with Karen before so it wasn't outside of anything she had done in the past. It didn't make it right but it wouldn't be as bad as taking her husbands brother.

She climaxed again, now she was holding her brother in law's bare cock and was slowly stroking him to full erection. That was where she considered the line to be. In reality and when sober she would have been disgusted with herself and probably would be in the morning. For now though she was feeling satisfied. Julie got up and asked if Kev wanted to taste Karen. Karen abruptly said "no! That's too much!"

Julie pointed out that she was already stroking her brother in law's cock but Karen was insistent that it didn't go any further. Julie said "suit yershelf."

She crawled on the bed and let Kev into her mouth while Karen kept stroking. Julie didn't move but let Karen do all the work. She just stayed in place, ready to accept what Kev would soon offer. Kev was feeling the heat build as Karen wanked him into Julie's mouth. He made a rising squeal as he approached the point of no return and a huge "Aaaaaahhhhhh" as he released his tension through the tip of his cock. Karen was open mouthed as she held on and felt his thick shaft spasm and release, spasm and release.

Julie was the only one who hadn't got off so Karen told Kev to lie on the bed. She then directed Julie to sit over his face and place her pussy in his mouth. They did as asked, Kev started sucking and lapping at his wife's clitoris while Karen gently pushed two fingers into her. Kev liked licking Julie's pussy but he was also enjoying licking Karen's fingers covered in Julie's fluid.

Julie began to shudder and came hard with Kev's mouth sucking her and Karen's fingers inside her. After coming down from a great orgasm she got off Kev's face as Karen removed her fingers and tasted them. Julie collapsed next to Kev. They all undressed as it was a hot night, and fell asleep with Kev in the middle and both women's heads on his shoulders.

SUNDAY

Karen's Head was pounding. She hadn't ever had a hangover like this. She felt nauseated, her stomach was doing somersaults. She lifted her head to get the sun out of her eyes then looked at her watch. 12:26. Then she looked at her pillow. "Oh, fucking hell! No! No! No! No! No! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

She looked down at herself "oh Jesus, fucking shit!"

Julie woke up and groaned. She looked over to Karen and asked "what did we do last night?"

Kev woke up too. "I don't remember much. I remember wrestling you two up the stairs. I remember seeing a naked woman but you're both naked so..."

Karen was ready to kill herself. She felt like death not even warmed up, she wanted to throw up and she had probably slept with her brother in law the night before. Her guilt was overflowing. She ran to the bathroom and hurled a bucketful down the toilet. It didn't taste great but she did feel better. She was still naked and had to walk back in to the bedroom to get clothes but Kev was in there. What a mess. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She washed her face with cold water and drank a load. She dried her face and felt at least a little bit more human.

She didn't feel like she'd had sex. She probed herself and didn't feel anything foreign like sperm so she reasoned she probably hadn't had sex with Kev. That was good but she couldn't recall the events that had happened.

She also reasoned that Kev had already seen her naked since they all slept naked together there was no point being shy in front of him. She walked into her room and saw Julie sitting naked on the bed with her head in her hands. Kev was sat on the bed and didn't even care that Karen was waking naked in front of him. Karen went to Julie and asked if she felt ok. Julie just about managed to say she was trying not to throw up so Karen pulled her up and into the bathroom. Julie threw her guts up and sat on the floor next to the toilet.

Karen went back into the bedroom and asked Kev if he needed to throw up and her nodded so she pulled him off the bed and took him to the bathroom. He proceeded to empty his stomach. Karen returned to the bed room and found three bathrobes. She put one on and threw one each to the others. She slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen. She opened the medicine cupboard, pulled out a box of alka seltzer and a box of ibuprofen. She grabbed three glasses and walked back upstairs. She filled the glasses from the bathroom tap, passed one to Julie, one to Kev and then passed them the ibuprofen. It wasn't ideal taking tablets in an empty stomach but they needed to recover.

They swallowed the tablets and felt a bit better for having some fluid in their stomachs. She then refilled the glasses and put in the alka seltzer. They all drank. It wasn't great tasting but it would do the job. Karen asked "how are you both feeling?"

Julie said "worst hangover ever. Do they serve meths in that pub or something?"

Kev said "I feel really rough."

Karen wasn't feeling her best either but told the others that they needed to eat and to meet her downstairs. She went back downstairs with the glasses, into the kitchen and put the glasses in the dishwasher. She opened the fridge and pulled out bacon and sausages. She pulled beans out of the larder cupboard and eggs from the egg stand. She threw the meat in a pan and started frying it. As she stood cooking she started having little flashbacks to the previous night. Julie pulling her jeans off and her hand on Kev's... "oh-my-god!"

Her hand covered her mouth. Julie and Kev trudged in and sat at the breakfast bar. Karen turned to them "do either of you remember anything from last night other than wresting each other up the stairs?"

"I remember pulling your knickers off" Julie said, embarrassed "and going down on you."

As soon as she said it Karen remembered "oh-fuck!" Her face was a sene of despair. "I think I remember holding Kev's...cock."

Kev's head lifted "shit I remember that. We didn't..." he nodded and looked at Karen's genital area with a worried look "did we?"

Karen shook her head "I don't think so. I fucking hope we didn't!"

Julie chimed in "no actually I think it's coming back" a look of enlightenment came over her "I blow Kev but you did wank him into my mouth but none of us had sex."

Karen almost cried at the realisation and said "oh thank fuck for that."

The food was done so she plated up the messiest meal she had ever prepared. She put the plates in front of Kev and Julie who immediately began to shovel the food into their mouths like they hadn't eaten in a week. Karen ate quickly too. She wanted the pain in her head to go away.

Once they had finished Karen passed them each a glass of orange juice and drank one herself. It was now 1:30pm. They were all rough as houses so she said they should get some sleep. They returned upstairs but went to their correct bedrooms. Karen removed her bathrobe and got onto the bed where they had woken up together about an hour earlier. She remembered the size of Kev's thick shaft. It made her tingle at the thought of touching it. She recalled him ejaculating as Julie sucked him. She enjoyed the sensation of his muscle pulsing in her hand.

As she thought about it her arousal grew. She lay on her stomach with her right hand between her legs teasing her clitoris. She imagined lots of scenarios with Kev and Jack as she built herself to a climax. She brought herself slowly to the edge but slowed down. As the feeling subsided she wound up again until she reached the edge but slowed again. She did this over and over practicing some tantric teachings she had read in a book. She had never actually tried it but now was as good a time as any.

After the fifth time she was able to stand on the knife edge with tedium behind her and ecstasy in front. If she felt like she was falling back she up her rhythm until she balanced again. If she felt like she was falling forwards she would slow. The sensation on the edge of ecstasy was unbelievable. The knowledge that at any moment you could allow yourself to fall either way was powerful. She felt like she was in tune with the whole world at that point. She held the edge for a full five minutes before diving forward with full force into an enormously charged orgasm. She buried her face in her pillow as she screamed feeling like her lungs would turn inside out.

She felt like she was having an out of body experience. If she could make herself feel this good she might never need a man again. Her orgasm lasted more than a minute. The most powerful earth shattering experience of her entire life and all because of a little lump of flesh between her thighs. As soon as her vagina stopped twitching she fell into a deep and satisfying sleep. When she woke it was still daytime. She looked at her clock. 6:00.

She thought "time to make some dinner" she was famished. She thought the fry up might have held her better than this. She walked downstairs and was greeted by Julie and Kev both wearing their bathrobes. "Morning babe." Said Julie.

"Morning?" Asked Karen with heavy surprise "Monday morning?"

MONDAY

Julie nodded. Karen had never needed more than 9 hours sleep and to find that she had slept from about 2pm the previous afternoon until 6am was startling. She was wearing her bathrobe too. Kev was trying to see if he could see anything but she was too well covered. Karen told him "behave! Saturday night was a mistake and it needs to be left where it happened!"

Julie smirked "yeah, in your bedroom."

Karen thought for a second. That was true. It had all happened in her bedroom in her bed. Her marital bed. Her husband's bed where she wanked her husband's brother to completion.

Her heart sank "oh my god, what am I going to do?"

Julie laughed "you don't have to do anything. Greg never needs to know. We certainly aren't going to tell him and no one else knows."

Karen's brain went into overdrive. Was that true? Could anybody know? What happened earlier in the night? Was it all innocent or was there the slightest possibility that someone might have noticed something? Oh fuck. She couldn't think clearly about the night.

Kev made pancakes and smothered them in maple syrup. They all ate heartily and decided they weren't wasting the day so they were going for a nice walk. Just to the back of the house was a lovely hill that Karen loved to walk up. The views were amazing and took in the surrounding area for about 30 miles in every direction.

They all dressed for hiking with cargo pants lightweight long sleeved cotton shits and good boots. They brought a litre of water each and off they went. On the way up they all talked about their sex lives, the great and the not so great. Karen told them about her tantric experience the day before. She explained how she was able to hover at the point of no return for what seemed like hours. She found something truly magical and wanted to share it.

They took a quick drink break sitting on a fallen tree. Kev asked "do you think that could be possible for men too?"

"I don't see why not." Karen shrugged "men and women are very similarly wired. If you can get to that point slowly enough you should be able to hold it without reaching the tipping point."

Kev smiled and looked at Julie "I'd really like to try that. Maybe we could try it with each other?"

"That sounds like my kind of experiment!" Julie exclaimed "can we try now?"

Karen said it wasn't a private route and there could be others using the footpath. They didn't care since they were no longer local to the area. Julie pulled Kev out and started sucking. No heirs or graces, she just ploughed in. He gave her direction and she brought him up quite quickly but her told her to slow and just ripple her tongue on his tip. He explained he was at the edge and to just gently massage the very tip. Karen was watching his expression as he floated at the edge of tedium and ecstasy. He was smiling like he'd been pumped full of morphine. She knew he was floating in his mind and decided to be a bit mean.

She whispered in his ear "cum inside me!"

She watched his expression change from light and floating to the most intense cum face she had ever seen. She told Julie to suck hard so she did. Kev must have pushed all his swimmers out because he jerked into Julie's mouth for a good minute before he landed back on the fallen tree "holy oh fuckballs, Batman!" He looked over at Karen and said "that was unbelievable. I swear I saw god or some dude with a beard!"

Julie wiped the corners of her mouth and said "keep those kinds of perversions you yourself honey."

Karen laughed. "What about Julie? She hasn't had her turn yet."

Kev looked at Julie and smiled. Julie turned to Karen and smiled. Kev turned to Karen and smiled. Karen's eyes widened "me? Why me?"

"Because you could always get me to cum really easily." Julie said with a coy look on her face "please?"

It had been a good few years since Karen had tasted a woman and it was always Julie. She remembered the sweet taste and would love to do it again "but what about Greg?"

"Greg isn't here and from what you've told us he hasn't really been here in a very long time." Said Kev.

Julie asked "please?" Her face was begging like a little dog wanting his treat.

"Fine get your pants and knickers down." Karen said while looking around.

Julie sat on the tree with her pants and knickers down by her ankles and spread her knees. Karen knelt down in front of her and instantly recognised Julie's familiar labia. She moved closer and could smell her sweet scent. She instinctively put her tongue to Julie's hot lips and began eating her. She sucked and licked, tasting her. Julie quickly got to the point of no return and tipped over. She came and Karen lapped at her juices. "It didn't work" said Julie disappointedly "I wanted to try holding the edge."

Karen smiled and said "that one was payback for Saturday night!"

She continued to suck and gently lick Julie to the edge. This time Julie told her to slow down or speed up until she found the balance point. As she was balancing Kev noticed a couple of walkers coming down the hill. They were two men in their late fifties or early sixties. He gave them plenty of warning but Julie wanted to stay in that place. Karen was enjoying the taste of Julie so she couldn't care less at that point. Kev was becoming insistent and tried standing between them to give Julie enough time. To stand up and pull her pants up but neither of the girls were listening.

The walkers walked up behind Kev and he could no longer block the view and they saw the blonde Karen giving oral sex to the brunette Julie. They were very surprised to say the least but they weren't offended so stayed and watched. After a minute or two one of the men said "Julie? Julie Tyler?"

Julie opened her eyes she was falling forwards "OH - MY - GODDDDDDD!"

Karen moved back to leave her to her long fall into ecstasy, but rather than just having an explosive orgasm she started squirting. Her knees were still spread wide for all in front of her to see. She was spraying all over her pants, knickers and shoes. For about a minute and a half she squirted and made the most feral sexual noises. The two men were speechless and agog. They had never witnessed anything so primal in their lives.

As Julie came back to earth she looked at the man who had recognised her and said "hello Mr Phillips."

Mr Phillips had been her maths teacher in high school. This was more than just a little embarrassing. She was sitting on a tree in the middle of nowhere with her legs wide open looking at her old maths teacher. Her pants and knickers were soaked with her ejaculate. "So how's life been treating you sir?"

Karen and Kev laughed uncontrollably. And the two men found it really quite amusing too. She stood up and pulled up her soaking knickers then her sodden pants. "I'm sorry you had to see that but I had to try it."

Mr Philips had a huge grin on his face "no need to apologise Julie. You've made my year."

The two gents walked away with somewhat more of a spring in their step than they had earlier. Julie said "I'm soaked. I've never ever squirted before. And holy fuck that tantric shit is amazing!"

Karen nodded "I know right? Come on let's get back home so you can change."

They had come a fair distance so it was a long and uncomfortable walk back. Kev walked behind the girls looking at their bums as they wiggled. He could smell Julie's scent as the air around her wafted towards him. He just wanted to rip her clothes off there and then but he thought she had suffered enough embarrassment for one day.

They reached the house at 12:40. Kev and Julie went for a shower while Karen tidied a few things around. There was a knock at the door. Karen stopped what she was doing and went to answer it. "Jack!" She stepped forward and hugged him. He smiled, a big smile. He hadn't been this close to her since their drunken night a few weeks ago. And it felt great. Karen pulled back a bit and looked at jack before planting a kiss on his lips. "Careful" he said looking behind him "anyone sees that and our marriages are in the shitter!"

"Jack, my marriage is already in the shitter!" Said Karen with a happy and smiling face. "I don't care anymore" she kissed him again.

"What am I tasting when you kiss me?" Asked Jack "You taste amazing."

She stood and thought for a few seconds before the realisation his her "oh fucking shit" she giggled like a lunatic for a good few minutes. Julie and Kev appeared at the top of the stairs and started to walk down. They said hi to Jack and Jack said "hey guys I haven't seen you both in so long. Any idea why she gone into hysterics?"