Nothing in This Life is Permanent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen managed to compose herself. But still half laughing told them she had kissed him. Jack's face dropped at the instant she told her husband's brother she had kissed him. He thought his life was about to be over. Karen continued "he said he tasted something amazing when we kissed."

She let it sink in a few seconds and the other two started laughing. Kev came over to Jack and hugged him. "I've missed you mate."

Jack was completely confused until Julie told him that Karen had given her the most thrilling oral pleasure of her life. "Oh my god! So I was tasting you when I kissed her? Oh my god!"

They all laughed and went into the kitchen for a drink. They relayed the whole story of Saturday night to him and their discovery of 'the hidden country'. He couldn't believe any of it, least of all that Karen was giving up on her luscious life. He wasn't complaining, he had a new chance to win her.

Jack was still supposed to be working so he had to leave. Karen gave him a big kiss to send him on his way. She watched him drive away down the drive and off down the road before returning to the kitchen.

"Someone's in love" said Julie.

"I'm sorry Kev." Karen said sweetly "I do love Greg but he's not the man for me anymore. When he gets home tomorrow I'm telling him. How that works out is anyone's guess but I have to do it. I won't cheat on him!"

"Babe you have nothing to worry about" said Kev with heartfelt sympathy "he's neglected you and deserves his comeuppance."

Karen smiled and hugged Kev for being so understanding. As she hugged him she felt a familiar bulge. "Oh get a room you two" said Julie with a smirk.

Karen's heart rate quickened as soon as Julie said it. "I can't cheat on Greg."

Julie said "it wouldn't be cheating if you don't actually have sex."

Karen pondered it. She looked at Kev and thought about Jack. She was breaking up her marriage with Greg, she hadn't yet made a decision about Jack or more accurately he hadn't made his decision about his marriage. She was between men but her husband just didn't know it. "Jules? Would you mind if I borrowed Kev for a bit?"

"Can I come and watch?" Julie asked with an impish grin.

Karen smiled "fuck yes!"

They all rushed upstairs. They entered her bedroom and started to undress Karen was first to get naked then Kev then Julie. They got on the bed. Karen was very nervous, like a young virgin. She had a huge feast in front of her and didn't know where to begin. She looked at Kev and went for a kiss. She shifted towards him on her knees. As she got close she felt his member rub her pussy. She put her lips on his and they kissed. His hands went to her tits, he massaged them, kneaded them and rubbed her nipples under his thumbs.

She felt his cock stiffen and put pressure against her pussy. She wanted to feel inside her so badly but couldn't allow herself. At least not until she had broken things off with him. She parted her legs a bit and spread her lips. She allowed Kev's cock to slide along between her lips. The more she kissed and let him fondle her the harder he got and the more pressure his cock put on her pussy. She was grinding along to top of his smooth shaft and getting excited. Julie was helping him to get hard by fondling his balls from behind. Kev was loving this attention.

Karen was getting close just by grinding on her brother in law's shaft. She humped faster as her face turned to utter pleasure. She fell against Kev's body and quivered as she orgasmed. She lay down and told Kev to get in between her legs. He did. She took hold on his thick cock and rubbed the tip through her lips and groaned. His cock felt amazing in her hands. After rubbing it between her lips for a while she hammered the tip of it against her clit and came again quickly. She placed him against her clit and pulled him down to kiss him she started to gyrate and told him to rub her again. Julie was rubbing her pussy against Karen's shin while she watched her husband play fucking her best friend.

Karen started to squirm so Kev slowed. He watched her intently to gauge how close she was. He was trying to hold her on the edge. He told her when she was close he would stop and let her grind at her own pace. She was so close she told him to stay still. She slowly moved against him moving closer to the edge. She was in a state of pure arousal, teetering on the precipice of rapture. After a few minutes she ground hard and sent herself into freefall. She pulled Kev hard against her. As she pulsed and came hard.

A few minutes later she came around. And took a deep breath. She got on her knees in the middle of the bed facing the headboard. Kev pushed his cock between her legs and it popped out in front of her clit. She squeezed her legs together and said "fuck me!"

Julie got down in front of Karen and sucked the cock protruding between her thighs. Karen was coming continually while Kev fucked between her legs. Kev was getting close. And announced he was going to shoot. Karen ground her soaking wet lips around his pole and Julie sucked hard on his cock end as he sprayed his thick salty liquid into his wife's mouth. Again Karen and Kev has got their satisfaction but Julie was left wanting.

It wasn't long before Kev was ready again so he entered his wife while Karen sat over her face alternating between kissing Kev and licking Julie's clit. Every now and then she let her tongue lick Kev's cock as it slid in and out of Julie. She was still in conflict about whether she should just throw what morals she had left out of the window and get properly fucked.

Julie was climaxing so Karen pushed Kev back and put her mouth around Julie's pussy and sucked the fluid from her. She could taste Kev too which made something switch inside her. She looked up and saw his snake staring at her with its single eye. She moved towards him. She knew it was a step over the line but she had tasted him from Julie's honey hole and wanted to taste it first hand. She cupped his balls and took as much of him as she could into her mouth. She sucked hard on her husband's brother. Kev wasn't ready for her to suck him and let go. Karen tasted it and sucked hard trying turn him inside out. Kev let a loud "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" As she brought on a multiple orgasm for him.

Julie sucked on Karen's clit and made her cum again. Her juice flowed down into Julie's mouth and she fell limp on top of Julie with her face buried in Julie's crotch.

It was a magical afternoon of orgasms but no sex for Karen. She had fulfilled her mission without being filled full. She considered herself successful in not cheating even though she had cum on her brother in law's dick numerous times.

She got up and went for a shower. Kev followed her in. He wanted more of her. She washed her body as he washed his. Once they had got clean Karen wanted to get dirty again. She jumped up onto him. He held her up and pushed her against the wall. He wanted to get inside her but she said "no. You can rub outside but you can't go inside me!"

Kev had a primal look in his eye "what if I don't give you a choice? What if I just take what I want? That wouldn't be cheating would it?"

Karen was in trouble. Kev wanted her and she was powerless to stop him. His cock was pointing up at her pussy. All he had to do was lower her down and that was it. She wanted to feel him inside her so bad but she couldn't say yes to him.

Karen looked him in the eye and said in a stern serious voice "no. You cannot enter my pussy!"

Kev lowered her and pushed into her. She kissed him hard and moaned loud as she felt his thick meat fill her he lowered her all the way down and started bouncing her up and down. Karen was moaning and screaming in delirium. Her brother in law was technically raping her since she had denied him the right but he took what he wanted anyway.

Kev thrust hard into his sister in law. She kept telling him to pull out. This was something she really did want. She wanted him to pull out when he came. She couldn't accept his ejaculate inside her. His thrusts became more forceful and deliberate. Karen pleaded with him, begging him not to cum inside her but her pleas fell on deaf ears. She screamed for Julie she tried to push him away but he carried on and shot his essence into her. As she felt him expending and contracting inside her she hugged him tight and orgasmed too. She had never felt so connected to anyone.

It wasn't that she didn't want him to finish inside her but she knew it was going to cause her to fall for Kev. She never wanted him to pull out of her. She wanted to be his conjoined twin. Unfortunately Julie wasn't going to let him go.

They ended their short affair, washed and grabbed towels to dry themselves. They walked out of the bathroom and Julie said "that sounded rather intense."

Karen said "I told him not to go inside me but he didn't listen. I told him. It to cum in me and again he didn't listen. He made me fall in love with him. So now I'm completely fucked. I love the husband I'm breaking up with after fucking his brother. I'm in love with his brother for fucking me but he's married to my best friend and I'm in love with Jack who is married and has no idea what to do about his wife. Fuck my life."

Julie took Karen's hand, walked her in to her bedroom and told Kev to go downstairs and make some tea. They sat in the bed together. Julie looked serious. Seriously serious. "Greg wasn't called into work on Saturday. He has been shagging some woman. He told Kev about it and Kev told me. I wanted to tell you about it right from the start. But Kev said you should have your fun. He knew that if we told you first you might end up revenge fucking someone to get back at him. But who better to get back at him that's his own brother? I really hope you don't hate us because we love you so much."

Karen stared at her in stunned silence. All the trips away, all the times he was working late, all the phone calls to say that work was holding him up again, they were all lies so he could cheat on her. She definitely didn't feel so bad about Kev getting into her and emptying his balls into her any more. She felt justified.

"I can't believe this." Karen was shaking with rage "How long has this been going on? He's been going on work trips for months."

"I think you've answered your own question there babe" replied Julie. "Listen, I'm going to get dressed and go for a walk. Maybe I'll find Mr Phillips and give him a gift he'll never forget. I'm leaving Kev here with you. It's up to you how you make use of him but he will do as he's told this time. However you instruct him that is exactly what he will do for you. You deserve better than his shit head brother and Kev agrees too."

Karen nodded. She was thinking about her fling with Jack that had stopped because of her sense of guilt but had she known that Greg was such a fucking prick she would have carried on.

Julie got up and said "I love you babe. And even though I'm half way around the planet I'm always there for you."

Karen looked up at Julie and started to cry. She got up and hugged Julie "I love you too. I hate not seeing you all the time."

"Hey, come on. Maybe Jack will want to move to oz? Clean break for you both?"

Kev walked in with the coffee. Julie said "I'll see you later."

Kev sat next to Karen "I'm sorry you had to find out that Greg is an arsehole. He pissed me off by cheating on you. You're an amazing woman and he should be damn proud to have you as his wife. I'm sorry about the shower. I really wanted you so badly and I wanted to teach that smug fuck a lesson. If I hurt you in any way I apologise. The idea was to release you from the bond with him. I hope it worked."

"Maybe a bit too well" Karen stared longingly into Kev's eyes. "I've never felt so connected to someone before and it's confused me. I don't know how I'm supposed to continue now. Do I go to Jack and try to make a life with him, or do I move to oz and share you with Julie. I can't see her being happy to share you forever."

"You have me for the rest of the day at least" said Kev holding Karen's hand "I'm all yours for at least the next six hours."

She lent in to kiss him and pushed him back. He moved himself up the bed. Karen straddled him and leaned down to kiss him again. This wasn't about sex. This was purely about love. She really did love Kev. She loved him as family before Saturday but now she was seeing him as much more. She positioned herself with her lips against the tip of his shaft and eased herself down. She moved gently while kissing him. She loved the taste of him and the smell of his skin. She loved the way he looked into her eyes. She knew he would never be hers after this time so she made the most of it.

They made sweet and slow love for hours. They moved together as one. She so badly wanted to be a part of him. She would do anything to be permanently connected to him.

As the room darkened at the end of the day she kissed him and said she wanted him to cum for her. He worked up his speed and became more deliberate. She felt him swell before spilling his love into her. It would be the last love she would get from him so she hugged him tight and cried. She wanted it to last as long as possible, but it couldn't. He had his life with Julie. She eased her hold on him, he looked at her and kissed her as he pulled out and away from her. She turned over and cried for the love she couldn't have with her brother in law. She cried for the love she had lost with her husband and she cried for the love she may never have with Jack.

An hour later she heard Julie return. She didn't move from her bed. Julie came into her. "How are feeling babe?"

Karen wept. She had never felt so lost. "I feel broken. My life is falling down around my ears."

"Things are never as bad as they seem" Julie reassured her "they have a way of working themselves out. Trust me. Get your arse up and get showered."

Julie pulled Karen to her feet and ushered her into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and started helping Karen to wash. She noticed a large amount of semen running down her leg and knew she had made good use of Kev. Julie cleaned her up and made sure she was ready for the rest of her life. As Karen got out of the shower Julie put her hands in her face and said "everything is going to be alright" and kissed her.

Karen kissed her back. Their tongues lapped against each other they hugged tight as they kissed hard. Soon they slowed and separated and Julie said "there's my girl."

Karen smiled and took a deep breath. She dried herself and went to get dressed. Julie suggested one of her summer dresses. She always looked great in them. She chose a blue one and put it on with a pair of white heeled sandals. They walked downstairs together and Karen saw Jack. He had come back with Julie and waited for Karen to get ready. Karen looked at him and knew her life could still be great.

Jack walked over to her with his arms out. Karen did the same and they embraced each other. Jack said "I love you. I've always loved you and I will always love you."

He drew back. "Denise and I are over. Apparently she's been seeing someone else so you're not the only one who got fucked over."

Karen smiled. She really smiled. "So that means..."

"Yeah, that means..."

Karen kissed him. Julie and Kev watched them and smiled together and said in unison "get a fucking room you two!"

Karen took Jack upstairs into her room. The bed was a complete mess. "What the hell happened in here?" Jack asked.

Karen blushed and said "call it an awakening."

She pulled him to the bed and started unbuttoning her dress. Jack undid his pants and shirt. He was undressed just a few seconds before Karen and without ceremony they were part of each other. There were ravenous for each other. Karen hadn't realised how crazy she was for this man. She had spent her whole life around him and had never noticed him. She could never see the wood for the trees. Now she couldn't see the wood because she was sat on it and that was where she would keep it from now on.

They humped like rabbits for a couple of hours until Jack announced his arrival. She pulled him into her and he expelled his fluid into the woman he had wanted for so long. She had a wicked look on her face. And picked up Greg's specially made comfort hypoallergenic pillow. She placed it underneath her as jack pulled out she squatted over it and pushed jacks deposit out of her and on to Greggs pillow. She spread it all over the pillow making sure Greg would smell her infidelity. They didn't spend any more time in that room. They made their home in the second guest room, and made love all night.

TUESDAY

Karen woke up early. She was really tired after being kept up very late by Jack but she had work to do. She walked into her old room with Jack. She took all her clothes and gave them to Jack and asked him to move them into their room. Then she took all of Greg's clothes and threw them over the banister to the hall below. Shirts, shoes, pants, ties, underwear and jackets. They all went over the banister then she took his clothes out to the driveway piling them high. She had a can of diesel ready and the mini blow torch she used for her creme brûlées. she waited outside on the deck with Jack, Julie and Kev.

As Greg pulled into the drive she walked down the steps and picked up the can of diesel and began to pour it all over his clothes. As he got out of the car Karen asked "what's her name Greg?"

"What's who's name?" He asked.

"The woman you've been fucking." Karen was calm and composed on the outside "The woman they you've been telling me is your work for the last few months. Tell me what her name is!"

Greg was stuck he had nothing. Kev called "why don't you tell her you filthy shit? Be honest with Her for once!"

Greg was caught between a rock and a hard place. He had nowhere to run to. Karen clicked the mini blow torch and it fired up. She knelt down and lit the pile of clothes. "Say goodbye to your clothes. You won't be wearing them again. She walked back to the deck and picked up his pillow. The walked back over to him and passed it to him. You'll need this because you don't live here anymore. You'll be getting your divorce papers in the post. Now fuck off because you're trespassing."

As he got into his car they all waved at him. Karen returned to Jack and kissed him. He asked her if she was ok and she replied "I'm great now I have you. I should have counted my lucky stars years ago and stuck with you.

"Do you think he'll cause trouble?" Jack asked.

"He has enough sense not to" Kev replied.

The flames of the pyre were bright orange and gave off plumes of smoke. Karen thought of the smoke as the spirit of her marriage to Greg being released. Karen gave a sigh and grinned.

As they walked back into the house. Karen said "sorry about having to shun your brother. Brothers are supposed to be forever."

Julie walked to the centre of the hall, turned to the others and reminded Karen "Nothing, in this world, is permanent!"