All Comments on 'Nothing Left For Us To Do'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We'll done.

All I can say!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

nicely done-very erotic thanks

stuffedbearstuffedbearover 10 years ago
see saw

there are a lot of really hot and enchanting elements to this story, but two glaring problems. first, as mentioned already, there's a number of grammar issues that are small and should have been taken care of. and secondly, it's very boring. there's no real sense of character, almost like reading out of a recipe book. really research some top rated stories on here and try to follow the growth of character, and how to write internal conflict.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
****

I liked it but, as some pointed out, it has a few problems. Liked the way you built up to the grand act. Keep writing.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
it was ok

I agree with the previous commenters about the spelling and grammar. I understand about the mother not trusting rubbers but what was all the sprays and liquids about when it came to birth control? Whatever happened to just going on the pill? And it seemed weird that the mother wanted him to eat her pussy but didn't want him to touch her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story but ididnt care for the strapon part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you...

I gave you five stars not because your story made me jerk-off, but because as I read you the story brought back very fond memories of my own mother. I won't go into details... but as it has been said, there is no love like a "mother's love." She was purely sweet seduction to me.

please write more =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing I had an expirence like this with my aunt god it's was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is that Wedding Bells I hear? for Mom & Son!

socaljjsocaljjabout 10 years ago
Good story

Even when it could be a bit more steamy, the story was well directed, tasty and with elegance i just think that the bath tub ending was not the appropriated way to finished, instead i would started in the bath tub, and carried this to her bed where she could be properly fucked till she squirt all over his dick and balls craving for more hard pounding meat.

Never the less it made me hard for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sheila's boy

Sheila's little wimp couldn't even measure up to mommas asshole and lost control at the end. as usual for a family wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

wow what a great story, I could not stop rubbing my cock and l love that the women in all your stories have hairy pussies, love hairy

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
paced with a master's touch

The constant communication, mixed messages , varied denials leading to climatixx surrender was fantastic. Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay!

Another good read. As for the negative comments, I've seen and tried to read a lot worse stories on this site.

Thanks for writing this.

Warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Much fun

A very good read! Thank you...

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

He should keep pouring cum into her cunt and leave her with a baby bump

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Story and character development/actions were logical. I enjoyed this story. Her sexual life, to include her former marriage, must have been terrible to not have experienced oral sex. For her to admit to her son her lack of knowledge and experience was amazing. Until the end of the story, the son's understanding and sensitivity to his mother's needs was remarkable. Finally, the emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son beautiful. I would like to see this story develop into a series. 5 star rating.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

This story was quiet a good read.. thank you 5🌟..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.