Nothing Special

Story Info
A telepath finds himself the object of a fantasy.
750 words
4.61
7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just a normal guy. Nothing special. But I do have a "thing". It took me years and a lot of therapy, but I think I have a solid handle on it now. I used to think I was hearing voices, but I came to realize those "voices" were other people's thoughts.

As you can imagine, that was one hell of a thing to wrap my mind around. I think it's fair to say my childhood was weirder than most, but now I think of it as standing in a hallway full of doors I have to keep shut. It can be draining at times, but you'd be amazed what you can get used to.

Anyway, it's a lot harder to do when I'm tired, which is why I'm standing in this long ass line to get an overpriced coffee. One thing that helps me keep control is having something to focus on, so I always have my earbuds in when I'm in public. Music is my lifeline most days.

Just a few more people and I can get my fix and head somewhere less crowded.

Then I sense it. One of the doors feels different. It's... focusing on me specifically. I look around to see if there's anyone I know. There's a flare up when my eyes reach a section of the shop but I don't linger. It's even stronger now. So, a stranger's focusing on me so intently?

Weird.

My curiosity gets the better of me. I let that door open. Slightly.

...oh...

...okay...

This is new.

She clearly sees something she likes in me, whatever that may be. Her eyes are lingering on my shoulders, my back, my arms, even my butt. She's also trying very hard to remember the quick glance she got of my face.

I don't even realize when it's time for me to order. The barista just assumes I'm not paying attention because of my music. I apologize and make my order, trying not to react to the fact that whoever she is, her imagination is going wild. I can almost feel her hands all over me.

I don't try to find her. I just sit down and sip my coffee. Wherever she is, she has a clear view of my face now because it's much clearer in her mind. I could easily find her, but if I looked at her directly it would make her self-conscious and this is easily the most fun I've had with my ability in forever, so I just let her-

Oh fuck...

She's kissing me.

In her mind, her hands are roaming under my shirt. Her lips are pressed against mine. I can feel their softness. I can feel her tongue. I have to sip my coffee to keep my reaction neutral. Am I hotter than I think I am? Does she know what she's doing to me? I can't imagine someone looking at me and fantasizing this vividly. I'm a nobody.

Maybe that's why I'm allowing this. She's making me feel special. It's so hard not to look at her. She's talking to me now. Telling me how she isn't usually like this. That it's my fault for walking in here "all sexy". Her words, not mine, I assure you. In her mind, the other patrons have become an audience to our public display.

I shudder as her lips start kissing other places. My neck. My chest...

Oh my God...

Oh my God!

Is she about to-?

I take another sip of my coffee as her lips trail lower until I'm feeling her tongue licking up my extremely hard shaft. I close my eyes, seemingly into whatever song is in my earbuds right now. I throb wildly in my jeans as her mouth explores my cock. It feels fucking amazing.

She's thinking even more vividly somehow. The reaction to my "music" is doing it for her. Her mouth is fully engulfing my cock now. The warm, wet sensation as her tongue swirls around my cock is driving me crazy. I just want to-

And then reality hits me.

I'm not getting head in the middle of a coffee shop. I'm steadily drinking from an empty cup, about to jizz in my pants.

I begrudgingly stand up and I throw my cup away. I immediately feel the waves of her disappointment. However, she's "conveniently" very close to the trash can I chose. I catch her gaze and smile, causing her to blush furiously behind her glasses.

"Hi."